Good Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"How was work, Dorrie?" Rob asked, settling the raptly attentive woman onto the suction cup dildo at her feet before returning to his chair. His fingers tangled into Jim's hair, guiding the submissive homemaker back down onto his cock, and Dorrie's eyes glazed over as she stared at both the captivating sight of his husband pleasuring another man and the deep red of Rob's garnet ring. They fascinated her equally now, and she barely had the presence of mind even to remember a question had been asked of her, let alone what it was.

"W-work?" she mumbled, her voice a squeak of desperate arousal as she rode the buzzing vibrator up and down, again and again. "It was, uh, it was... worky." The truth was, she no longer even noticed her daily routine at the office; the day passed in a haze of erotic daydreams that somehow left her more productive than ever despite her conscious mind's utter inattention to her paperwork and meetings. She handled it all on autopilot now, coming home with an empty briefcase and an empty mind to masturbate herself stupid to the sight of her husband and his lover going at it.

"That's very good," Rob purred, switching on the webcam to livestream Dorrie's masturbation to an audience of thousands. She'd been a little concerned at first, when Rob suggested she supplement her office salary with sex work, but he'd easily and effortlessly allayed her fears with a little helpful advice about where to place the camera and how to inspire her to new heights of arousal. Rob always seemed to have the best advice, and it sometimes felt to Dorrie that she didn't even need to think for herself anymore when she had someone right there who could always help her find the best possible course of action. He just seemed to be right about everything. No wonder her husband listened to him so closely.

Dorrie stared vacantly at the show in front of her, her eyes rolling back in her head until she could barely even see the two men and their erotic display,but it didn't matter. She could always picture them in her mind, turning her on more and more every time, making her so horny and needy that she couldn't help encouraging their lovemaking. It was a very different kind of relationship from the one they had when Rob came into their life, but Dorrie had never been happier, and she somehow knew that she would only enjoy it more as Rob found new suggestions for her to follow. It had been a rough several months... but Dorrie felt certain now that everything was going to be okay.

THE END

12