Just a Boy

Story Info
A couple argues about the wife's new Boy(tm).
2.7k words
4.47
14.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,786 Followers

"You're not worried, are you, darling?" May asked, her eyes full of bright and wounded innocence. "Only he's not competition, I promise. I just thought that, well... with you on the road so much, it might be nice to have something a little bit more, you know, top of the line to keep myself occupied while you were gone. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate your--well, your, um, your body. You know you've always been enough to satisfy me. This is just for when you're not here. And they're offering very nice deals right now--honestly, he cost less than your new tablet. And that won't do the dishes while I'm at work."

The Boy(tm) didn't say anything, of course. He only sat there, propped up against the couch cushions next to May, smiling insouciantly at Douglas with a literal gleam in his digital eyes that suggested he knew exactly how the other man in the room felt. And exactly what he was going to do the second Douglas left him alone with her for more than a few minutes. Douglas wanted to get up, go find a baseball bat, and smash the brand-new piece of expensive consumer electronics until he'd erased every trace of that smug little smirk and the face that went with it, but he knew how that would look to his wife. He knew what it would say about him.

But he couldn't simply let it lie, either. "I just don't see why you didn't get a Girl, dear," he said, trying to keep his voice from becoming petulant. "You know they've got all the same equipment--it's just stored differently, that's all. You'd be able to get all the satisfaction you needed while I was away, without sending any... any mixed messages. About what your needs are." Douglas crossed his arms, then forced himself to uncross them. His whole body vibrated with barely suppressed tension, and he couldn't stop staring at the sex robot's sculpted muscles and massive, jutting silicone penis. The stupid bastard looked like a bodybuilder crossed with a porn star crossed with an action hero. How could he not feel threatened by something that was literally designed to do everything a man did better than a man could do it?

"Oh, darling," May sighed, her expression so full of hurt that it almost felt suspicious. "I prefer the shape, that's all. It doesn't mean anything. He's a Boy, not a person. It's not like I've developed feelings for him or anything--I mean, how could I? I only just took him out of the package when you got home. He's barely had a chance to say two words!" Douglas didn't know how to tell her that it wasn't the Boy's mouth he was worried about. (Although, as he thought about it... they probably designed the stupid fucker to be better at that, too. And it wasn't like he even needed to breathe. Jesus, couldn't they give a guy a break?)

Douglas tried not to notice the Boy's challenging stare and the confident set of his sculpted lavender shoulders as he replied to his wife's disavowals. "It's not that I think you have feelings for him, you know... that way. It's just that it shows a very real lack of respect for our relationship to bring him into the house without even consulting me. This isn't like a vibrator or a dildo, this is something you can carry on a conversation with. It's fundamentally different, and I think we should have had a, a discussion before you decided to make a purchase like this. I deserve a say in this decision." He knew he sounded whiny now, and he couldn't help imagining that the glint of amusement in the Boy's eyes was deepening into a triumphant glow.

"Oh, darling." Douglas knew he wasn't imagining the condescending scorn his wife put into what was supposedly a term of endearment. "Now you're just being jealous. I bought him for you, too, you know. Not for that," May added hurriedly, seeing his cheeks redden in a mix of surprise and furious embarrassment. "But he can help you out with all your chores, and he can do things around the house--there are skills packages you can download, everything from carpentry to automobile maintenance. It'll free up your time when you are home so we can be together more! I would think you'd appreciate that."

Douglas huffed. He couldn't help it--despite all of his efforts to hold in his wounded pride, despite the very real knowledge that he was acting out every stereotype of toxic masculinity that he loathed in other men, he couldn't stop himself from puffing out his breath in a petulant display of temper. "So I guess you prefer him for that, too? It's not enough that he's replacing me for sex, now he's going to be handling the household repairs, too." Not that Douglas was exactly great with his hands--they had to call a contractor to install the new dishwasher just a few months ago. But he took pride in the things he had managed to accomplish, and hearing his wife extol the virtues of some titan-dicked sex robot in every area of his expertise stung.

And his reaction clearly stung May in return. "Oh, now that is just foolish!" she snapped, folding her arms in exactly the same way he did earlier. Unlike him, she didn't uncross them. "Honestly, could you just listen to yourself for one moment? You make it sound like I'm going to toss you out with the cardboard box he came in or something. Honestly, you wouldn't see me reacting like this if you'd decided to buy a Girl." Her expression was sullen and pouting; beside her, the Boy waited patiently, his molded silicone shaft sticking straight up as if the marital dispute was the most erotic thing he'd ever witnessed. Douglas could actually see a tiny trickle of musky fluid leaking from the tip of the fake penis.

He tore his gaze away from it and back to his wife. "That's easy for you to say," he snapped back, seeing the fight that was unfolding in front of him but powerless to stop it. "You don't have to find out how you would have reacted to a Girl, because I didn't buy one. I thought too much of you to replace you with some perfect plastic sex robot just because I was out of the house for a few nights a week and needed to get my rocks off." It wasn't entirely a fair accusation--Douglas had spent a fair number of his hotel stays with his dick in his hand watching porn on his tablet--but there was a vast difference between jerking off to pictures of other women and actually inviting a walking, talking person into your home to fuck you.

"Oh, 'a few nights a week'? Is that what we're calling it now?" May's nostrils flared in irritation, and her cheeks flushed bright red with anger. "We barely even see each other, Douglas. You're away so much that if it wasn't for the Millers across the street, I probably wouldn't see another human face most days that wasn't on a screen. If you're expecting me to be celibate while you're away on your stupid sales trips, you have another think coming." She put her hand on the Boy's soft plastic thigh, glaring at him and practically daring him to comment on it.

"I never said 'celibate'," Douglas harrumphed, knowing that his attempt to sound reasonable was coming off as anything but. "You can masturbate, you don't need my permission. I've even offered to get you one of those Bluetooth toys so we can play together while I'm away, but--"

May sighed. "I don't want you looking at your phone while we're having sex, Douglas. I get enough of that the rest of the time you're here." Douglas winced, his feelings hurt. It wasn't his fault that the regional managers were constantly bringing up one new crisis after another until his batteries ran dry from the continuous stream of important texts and calls. He had responsibilities, he couldn't just drift off into some kind of masturbatory fog in the arms of his hunky sex toy....

Douglas blinked. He frowned, rubbing his temples in consternation. Something felt a little strange to him, all of a sudden, but he couldn't quite place it. Perhaps it was the way that May's fingers were beginning to trace tiny little circles into the sculpted flesh of her Boy, each one bringing her hand a little bit closer to his gigantic penis. She didn't look like she was doing it to taunt him; there was an absent-minded quality to her gestures, as though she was distracted by their argument and her muscles were simply following along the inevitable path her subconscious laid out for her. She didn't even seem to notice when her knuckles brushed against the jutting shaft, smearing musky lubricant against her smooth ivory skin.

May took advantage of his pause to press her argument. "Look, we've talked about finding ways to spice up our sex life. To get things back to the way they used to be before all the promotions and the business trips and the nights by myself in a bed that's too big. Maybe, I mean... maybe this is what we needed, Douglas. Maybe we could--" She froze, the words stuck in her throat. Douglas didn't need to hear them to know what they were, though.

"No," he said, glaring fiercely into the Boy's glowing, gently pulsing eyes. "No, absolutely not, no. It's bad enough that you want to fuck that... that thing when I'm not around, May. Now you want me to watch?" He was doing exactly that already, he realized. May's hand was moving on the robot's shaft now, stroking it up and down with a distracted rhythm, cupping and rolling the Boy's realistic testicles around with her palm on every downstroke before sliding back to the tip to gather another dollop of lube. Douglas could see it in the corner of his eye, but of course he wasn't going to look closely. Not when he was more concerned with his wife's frankly outrageous suggestion.

But. But if. But if he was.... Douglas felt a question pressing at the back of his head, one that for some reason he couldn't quite let himself think about. He shifted position, trying to relieve some of the uncomfortable constriction in his trousers.

May rolled her eyes. Douglas realized he only noticed it out of the edge of his field of vision, the same way he noticed her hand stroking the Boy's cock. "I'm not saying you need to watch, you... you idiot. I'm saying you could come over here and join in. You could, ummm, you could f-fuck me, while the Boy(tm) played with my tits. You could, you could spit roast me... mmmmmm... put your dick in your mouth while he, nnnnh! While he shoved his cock in my, m-my pussy." Douglas could hear his wife's voice melting deeper into distracted arousal with every word, her thighs squeezing together in a masturbatory rhythm as she stroked the Boy's shaft and used her free hand to fumble at the buttons to her blouse.

He should have been upset. He should have been furious. But... but if he was... but if he was upset at his wife, why did he keep staring at the Boy(tm)? As soon as the thought burst into the forefront of Douglas's consciousness, he knew intuitively that it was the one he'd been unable to think for so long. But now that it was there, he found that he couldn't really do anything with it. He was aware that he was staring into those pulsing, strobing lights, and that they were getting brighter and flashing faster. But he couldn't do anything about it. He could only watch and masturbate.

Douglas realized he was masturbating now. He didn't remember when that started.

He heard himself say, as if reading from a script, "Yes, dear. I see what you're getting at. That would be s-such a very nice way to get some excitement back into our marriage." He didn't know where the words were coming from, but they felt so right and true in his head that he didn't question them at all. He only stroked his achingly hard shaft, staring into the Boy's flashing eyes and inhaling the musky aroma that filled the room. He paused, and it almost seemed as though the pause was filled with speech from someone who was neither Douglas nor his wife. But it slipped out of his mind as soon as he heard it, leaving behind only raw, throbbing desire.

May felt it too. "Uhh, uhh, uh huh," she grunted, her voice going ever more vacant with lust. "Or maybe you could, you could take a... a submissive role along with me. You could--ofuck!--you could eat my pussy while our Boy(tm) pushed his big hard cock into your ass and showed you just how good it felt to be the... the one who gets fucked for a change." Douglas should have been outraged at the suggestion--he'd never even experienced the slightest homosexual impulses before. But that part of him seemed to be anesthetized, just like the part of him that might wonder why his wife was now openly shoving her free hand down her panties and rubbing her clit. The only thing that he noticed anymore were the Boy(tm) and his beautiful, captivating eyes.

Douglas spoke again, his mind once again catching a momentary sense of deja vu as if he'd just heard the words he was saying. "That sounds so hot, sweetie. Really, we should both be submitting to the Boy(tm). He's so much stronger than we are. So much smarter, too. I'm really just letting my dick do all the thinking for me now." Douglas could feel slick precum dribbling down his shaft, coating his fingers and his stroking hand. He'd never gushed this much, never felt so utterly needy and aroused. It was as if his cock was... was doing all the thinking... now?

That didn't make much sense. Douglas didn't care.

There was another pause, and this time Douglas was aware of the Boy(tm)'s smooth, silky voice filling the silence with what felt less like words than pure, immutable truths carved into the shape of the air itself. May must have agreed, because she said, "Same with me, sweetie. My cunt has turned off my brain completely, and I need a big strong Boy(tm) to tell me what to do and say and think. You know, really we should both be down on our knees servicing his cock, offering our bodies to him to use however he wants. It's really the... the hottest way to fuck."

Douglas found his head bobbing up and down as if mounted on a spring. "Absolutely the hottest," he mumbled, sliding out of his chair and onto his knees to awkwardly half-crawl across the living room with his dick in his hand. "Nothing feels better than submitting to a Boy(tm)." May was already on the floor, gazing up in reverent worship at the now-blazing stroboscopic eyes of the robot while her tongue caressed the full length of his shaft, but there was still plenty of the musky fluid for Douglas to lick away when he joined her between the Boy(tm)'s thighs. It tasted potently sexual, and soon he felt his cock gushing between his fingers as he came all over the carpet. He didn't care. He'd get hard again soon enough, he knew, and in the meanwhile he had so many other pleasures waiting for him.

"Of course, Master," May said between licks, her vacant tones suggesting she didn't remember the Boy(tm)'s words any more than he did. "We don't want to think. We want to cum. We want to serve. We want to be yours." There was another voice speaking along with her, Douglas noticed. A man's voice, but one robbed of all its strength and left meek and tame and utterly subservient by the power in the Boy(tm)'s hypnotic eyes. The last thing he realized, before his mind completely collapsed into blank, brainwashed ecstasy, was that it was his own.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,786 Followers