Good Afternoon Alison

Story Info
Alison ends a drone contract and unexpectedly wants a master.
15.4k words
4.89
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Afternoon Alison

Acknowledgements to Ezracarmichael, on this site, who wrote Compliance. This story is based in his world with his permission.

Thanks to my editor thegoofyproofyreader who made many improvements; any remaining mistakes, of course, are mine.

Tags: science fiction, mind control, blow job, non consent, non-consent

This is a single-part story, about 15000 words long. The story contains little sex.

This is my second story so feedback is very welcome.

+++ Alison Awakes

A drone walked to the room for its 16:00 appointment, seeing the nameplate 'Ms. Julie Mikrub' on the office door. It raised its hand and knocked on the door, and when called in, sat down.

Julie Mikrub spoke the trigger phrase, and the drone's mind was filled with blankness, except for the phrase 'Me love you long time.'

"Good afternoon Alison, Can you hear me?"

I was aware I was sitting on a chair; I seemed to be in an office. I felt as if I had just woken up. Why was I here? What had I missed? The woman in front of me looked familiar. I couldn't remember her name. It was 'Julie,' something. I had just been speaking with her. I didn't know her but she was interviewing me; I remembered that.

"Sorry, Julie. I zoned out for a second. I must have dozed off. Can you repeat that?"

"Nice to see you are awake Alison. You might be feeling a bit confused or worried. It's natural to feel confused as you collect yourself. Just sit calmly in the chair and I'll give you a minute or two." The woman, Julie, had a calm intonation.

I sat and looked around. The room was dimly lit and the blinds were down so the sunlight outside striped the windowsill. Julie was sitting opposite to me, beside a desk. We were both on comfy chairs with a small table between us. On the table were two glasses and a bottle of water. The desk was tidy, with a folder on it, a tablet, and a computer screen and keyboard. It looked like Julie's desk because pinned on a board behind the desk was a family portrait of her, two children and a man; a certificate saying she was a psychologist; and a long service award from Nokamura Industries, saying 10 years.

I looked at myself. I was wearing leggings and a loose tee-shirt, both grey. My arms were bare and white. I thought I was tanned before. My neck felt cold, which was surprising; reaching up I found I had short hair.

Julie was looking at me sympathetically. "It's a lot to take in, just relax and breathe, Alison." Julie smiled and continued. "You are just waking up; you have been out of communication and unconscious for about 2 years. This is perfectly normal. Do you remember me now, and why you were seeing me? Most people recall it after a couple of minutes."

I still felt completely zoned out, like a blank sheet of paper. "What have I missed? and why for two years? Am I ill?"

"My name is Julie Mikrub, I'm a psychologist employed here at Nokamura Industries. My job is to reassure you and help you back to your normality. I'm good at my job, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Well, nearly absolutely nothing to worry about, but we will get to that."

"I thought you were interviewing me. But I'm not dressed for that, and I feel different."

"I was interviewing you. I last spoke to you two years ago, and that was the final interview before you became a drone, under a limited term contract. Now do you remember me?"

The last interview had been in a different office. Julie had been talking about my contract and confirming I had signed it. We had agreed I still wanted to do it; that is, become a drone for two years. I had stood up, then she had given me a cup of something and told me to drink it, then we had walked out to a processing room. I had sat on a couch and looked at a screen.

I was shocked, but then suddenly felt I accepted this. Of course I had been a drone. I know exactly what a good drone had to do. I thought of my drone truths... but I could not recall them. I felt panic for a second and started up.

"Alison!" Julie said firmly, "Don't panic. You are a person. You have no access to any truths. You have no owner. You are a good person. Feel calm and ground yourself now!" The last was delivered smoothly and with a commanding voice. I sat up straight, put my feet together, closed my eyes and felt my body centred on the chair, connected with the ground. I started relaxing my arms and legs. I started feeling my feet, the pressure of the ground on the soles, the slight background sensation in my toes. Concentrate on the feeling in your feet, feel them relaxing. Slowly I took in a breath, held it, and slowly exhaled. I knew this pattern.

I continued concentrating and meditating for a couple of minutes, controlling my breathing. Julie left me in peace. I could hear my breathing. I could hear a clock on the wall, ticking. Some cars went by outside. Then I opened my eyes.

"I'm OK now. I remember."

"Well done, Alison, asking someone to meditate a bit usually works. That was a trigger we put in. Don't worry, we've not given you many triggers at all, and they are all to help you readjust. We'll tell you about all the triggers, so you are not surprised. We did tell you that you would have some helpful behaviours at the end of the contract."

"OK, I guess." I paused but Julie seemed inclined to wait for me. I felt calm and normal now, except for a hole in my memory. I had been warned about this. My bank balance would be healthy now, and I would go back to my last year at university and finish my degree in languages. "What have I been doing, as a drone?"

"You were leased out to several owners. Here is the history of our leaseholders," She turned around and picked up the folder. As she lifted it I could see my name 'Alison Lindsey Tzure' in black letters, together with my drone designation "TL205202201-2Y." The designation was entirely familiar. She opened the folder and started reading. "The drone was leased to a distribution warehouse for six months, on a rolling monthly contract. It collated orders and packed items in the packing department. Drones are preferred to people in that work environment because the work needs accuracy and it's fast, repetitive work. It got a top grade while working in the warehouse and the report here says it was a happy drone too. Then it was a postal worker for eight months, a rolling monthly contract again. Again, it's the sort of work that drones are good at: being flexible, working steadily and not being distracted. You will find that you still have great legs from that job; in fact, it hardly had to do any gym workouts to keep in shape." She smiled at me.

I thought that she was good at keeping the 'you' and the 'it' separate. Lots of experience probably, since the certificate said she had been doing her job for at least ten years. All that did not sound bad at all. Drones often did the type of work which a person could do, but a focussed person could do faster or better; and a drone needed minimal accommodation. That was fine, and what I had signed up for.

She continued, and it was a shock to me, "Then it was involved in an accident. It was in a road traffic accident, not its fault. It had a broken collar bone and arm and some facial scarring. It was in sick bay for two days, then it was used in our factory, training other drones and general duties for four months. During that time it had plastic surgery for the scarring, and in accordance with the contract, it also had some improvements to its nose and lip filler."

I gasped. She got up and went round to her desk, opened a drawer, got a mirror and passed it to me. I looked and then my mouth fell open. How could they do this to me! Then I shut my mouth and looked again. My dark hair was shortish, shiny and hung to just below my ears. My nose was different, but attractive. My lips were quite nicely fuller. I turned my head from side to side.

I looked up at Julie. "Could I have a bit more light here?"

She nodded and raised the blinds. I blinked a little as the sun shone in; then I stood and went over to the window. I looked even better in the sunlight. This was great. "I'm going to need makeup, but this is both surprising, and a good outcome."

I went to sit, and as I did I suddenly asked. "Hold on, is this another trigger you put in?"

"No, Alison, this is not one we put in."

I was suspicious and frowned as I looked at her. I shouldn't frown it will put lines on my face, and it's such a pretty face.

"Let me finish the lease history. This is all according to the contract that you signed. It was off work for four months. According to the contract terms we retained the drone services, but no income was accruing to us. Your contract was thus extended by four months to 28 months. The date today is 16th June 2054, so you are 23. You have been restored in good medical condition. With the extension that left 14 months to run on the contract and it was leased to a man, and used as a personal drone. He added the 'personal service' protocols to you. Normally, it would not have been part of the contract because it takes too much revenue out of our expected income, but it was in sick bay anyway. You also now have enhanced breasts.

I looked down. I defy any girl not to look down at this point. Then I reached down to feel my firm, high breasts. "Wow, these are impressive." I lifted them up and presented them to Julie. "Do you like them?" This was an unexpected outcome. I would have to consider my university place, but the timing for the start of year sounded possible. And I thought the fuller breasts were great. Wait, why was I thinking this? I should be more concerned about these changes to me and the contract change.

"Julie, why aren't I more worried about this. Am I under any sort of trigger or control, or did you drug me?"

"Alison, nothing from us. I do assure you. We have finished your contract with the extended four months, on time. We restored you in the expected two days. You are not a drone now. In the folder, here, is a list of all the triggers we gave you. You get this folder to read. Nothing we have done to you is hidden."

She paused, then leant forward and looked seriously at me. "I have some bad news though."

I did not have a good feeling. I looked at her sharply. "What?"

"You've been hacked."

+++ Bad News

"What!" I stood up, furious. How could this happen. I screamed at Julie, "How could you let this happen? This isn't fair."

Julie had stood too and backed away from me. She had a small plastic disk in her hand and was pressing it. Suddenly the door behind me opened and two large men strode in. They grabbed me firmly by both arms and then just held me. Both were much larger and stronger than me. I wriggled but it was obvious in five seconds that I was not going to get myself free. I thought, suddenly, and urgently 'Be calm, wait for the breaking wave, then catch it.' I suddenly was calmer, and then I relaxed. Very clearly I thought, 'What is the best thing to do, fight, or flight, or plan something else.' I planned. The best thing now was to relax, as I was in no real physical danger here. The men relaxed as well but continued to hold me.

I spoke, "I'm sorry, that was unexpected. Julie, I do apologise. I'm going to sit down now, if that is OK." They let me sit but kept hold of me. I continued to establish that I was in fact rational, by asking in a steady voice, "Was that another trigger?"

"Do you want her restrained, Person Julie?" the man on my left said. I glanced at him and he was wearing a drone collar. Of course.

Julie spoke calmly, "Can you control yourself?"

"Yes, I don't normally react like that, but it was a shock. I'll be calm now."

Julie nodded to the pair and they released me, but stayed very close to me.

"Alison, yes, that was a trigger." She answered me. "Do you want a sedative? You have had a surprise and that was a very human reaction."

I sighed. "I know you have the calming trigger, so use that if you have to." My heart was still thumping and I was breathing heavily. "Can I have a glass of water?"

"Yes, of course you can." She poured two glasses and drank straight away. If it were drugged, it was not going to do much to her, so I drank too.

"Well, that was a shock to me. What do mean by hacked then? Give me all of the bad news."

Julie took the folder again and opened it. "I will get to it, I promise you. I have planned the order of things I will tell you, bear with me. First of all, let me list the triggers you have. I will have to use a bit of round-about language to avoid actually using them on you. These are all for your benefit, and if you don't want them, I can get them erased in an hour. They are very standard for people being restored out of a contract."

She continued, "Attention Alison. I am going to list your triggers. This does not mean you are to apply any of them. Here they are:

"You are a good person. Feel calm and ground yourself now. You will sit if possible, think calm thoughts and start a five minute mindfulness exercise, concentrating on relaxing, controlled breathing and listening to the sounds around you. You can call on this yourself at any time.

"Be calm, wait for the breaking wave, then catch it. You will become calmer and relax. You will trigger this yourself if you are in a sudden, unexpected stressful situation. I would ask that you think whether you drop this one; very often in a panic situation a bit of calm and thought is a better reaction than the purely physical one. It could be very useful. I've got this trigger myself.

"Little Tiger, it's sleepy time now. This was your drone's hypnosis trigger. If you are trying to hypnotise yourself, I think this will be effective. Again, some people find this useful and keep it available. If you use it with the intention of going to sleep it will keep the trigger active and you will drop off easily.

"Little Tiger, recall your drone memory, truths, and protocols. This gives you full access to your drone history, all the protocols it operated by and all the drone memory. You get to see the drone truths, but they do not apply to you. I would use this with caution, first let me tell you about the hacking too. At the moment all your drone memory is a blank to you, and many people are very happy to leave drone lives blanked and in the past. Your choice though, your mind now.

"Little Tiger, recall legal drone logs and incidents. I don't expect you to ever use this, it means you will recite when you uttered legal warnings, and to whom, and any other legal actions that the drone had to report. Law enforcement may ask you to use this if something comes up.

"Little Tiger, this is the end of drone life. That's obvious and won't do anything again.

"That's all. Attention Alison, list of triggers has ended. And you have access to all your drone protocols, and abilities from the protocols. You will be able to use them, you can revise them, or not, as you want. You don't have to use them if you don't want to. They are all in the folder." She concluded.

I responded to her recital of the list, "OK, I'm not worried about any of those at the moment. Tell me about the important stuff I don't know, right now."

Julie looked through the folder, found another sheet then read it out clearly, "OK, Alison. This statement is about the hacking of drone TL205205201-2Y, a drone made by Nokamura Industries from the person Alison Lindsey Tzure under a commercial 24 month contract. Firstly, Nokamura Industries does not take any responsibility for the hacking, and was not aware of it, and cooperated with law enforcement as soon as Nokamura Industries became aware of it. Secondly, Nokamura Industries does not admit any moral, financial, or legal liability for the incident. Thirdly, Nokamura Industries promotes the careful use of drones for the benefit of society in many ways, but never endorses any unlawful use of drones. We take any incident of drone abuse very seriously and investigate any incident to ensure that Nokamura Industries complies with the law." She drew a breath, let it out and spoke in a more relaxed voice. "I obviously had to read you that verbatim."

She turned the page and spoke, "The leaseholder was an Andy Starter. The drone, you, was offered, advertised, as a personal service drone among other uses. He picked its picture from the website and bought the rest of the lease. He asked for the 'Good girlfriend' protocol to be installed, and optional sex protocols. All of that was legal and those protocols will not cause you any problems. You will find that, depending on your sexuality, you know several techniques for making love, or getting people off. You will not have the conscious knowledge until you want it but you will know how to please people – this is all going to be under your control, nothing that anyone can say will make you do something – and you will be able to employ the techniques easily. If you want to practice with a salami, or a cucumber you will find, for example, you can deep throat it very easily. Details are in your folder."

"The hack was an illegal set of behaviours and protocols called, 'Love you long time.' When it is triggered, you will fixate on the person who started it, or someone they designate, and become a sex slave. The thing about it is that it gives almost no advantage over our standard protocols. As a drone, you would have done any of this as an order. The problem is that, unlike our protocols, it's very hard to remove. If you get triggered with it, you behave like a slave until you are freed from it, which is another phrase. Andy Starter installed the hack after five months, and it was reported to law enforcement after a week. For the rest of the contract you have been here and we have been investigating your programming, under the directions of the Police. You have been triggered with the sex slave behaviour about 15 times, and tested on your performance as a slave, then the trigger was turned off."

"Why don't you remove it from me?"

"That's why it is illegal. It has got reinforcing feedback loops that will strengthen as we try to remove the elements. You will practice it and reinforce it constantly. If we remove parts of it, you will put slightly different parts back next time you are awake. We don't quite understand it, to be frank. We did not make it, and it's nothing we recognize. It may have been smuggled here. It breaks our laws about reversibility. Whatever Andy Starter paid for it was a waste of his money. He could have asked it, the drone, to do any of the actions with the existing lease. The police's opinion is that applying this hack to a drone is unusual; more usual is finding a victim in a bar, spiking a drink and then applying it."

"You have given me a lot to think about, and it's a bit of a shock. I don't see why it is going to affect me. I feel the same now as I ever did." I thought, even as I said that, I was lying to myself.

"If you run into someone who uses the trigger, you cannot escape it. And you stay that way until the owner releases you. And even worse: we think the prognosis is not good. I'm sorry to say that the behaviours are going to bleed over into your life now. For example, would you have shown your breasts to me like that a couple of years ago? We don't know how the behaviours are going to progress, we haven't got that data yet. We know this hack exists. We don't know how widespread it is, or how long it has been in use, or who wrote it. The drone has been the best test subject the police in this country has ever had; we know a lot more from the drone now. We are pretty sure we can release a subject even if not the owner now; that information will help other victims. I realise that doesn't help you, but it was useful to us."

I was stunned and could not think of anything to say. Julie spotted this. "Alison," she was good at calling me by my name, "Why don't you stay here for a day or two. We can talk tomorrow, you are familiar with this environment, and you may decide on a couple of things to proceed with. I'd like you to think on a suggestion and talk again. It's after five now, so you won't miss much of an extra day. I emphasise you are not being held, you are not in any trouble, and if you want you can call a car now."