Good Afternoon Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled but inside I was laughing. I had never thought this meeting would turn out to be this good. "I'm Alison. Last time I saw you, you were wearing the same shirt. How come you're here?"

"It's coincidence in the worst manner. It's the universe getting back at me. I'll tell you if I can buy you a drink after, but I don't want to talk about it here."

I let him wait for a bit. But he looked nice, and I had met him before, and he probably had an interesting story, and I wasn't going to get enslaved by this anti-droner.

"OK, after the talk, Billy."

"Err... the name's Ben actually. I told you it was Barry before, but I was lying."

This was even better. I laughed out loud. Then I went to get a cup of coffee; we had five minutes before the meeting. He followed me and we got a cup each of very naff, instant, cheap catering coffee. I found a seat and he followed me.

He whispered, "I've wondered what happened to you, since the last time I saw you, you were going off with a headset, but you had finished the contract. You put me off it, you know, with your variable times."

"I might tell you if I ever get to know you better, a lot better, but not now. Talk after the lecture."

We settled down and listened to the talk, which was much as I had as expected, not very interesting.

The meeting was pretty much over after the talk, so we left together. As we walked to a nearby pub (unusual for me now), we started talking. He had failed the final interview, Julie had been pretty sharp and picked up his ambivalence. She had not been unkind, but had pointed out that if he was not sure, then he might regret taking out a drone contract in the future. NI were not short of volunteers. So she rejected him and told him to come back when he was sure, and without a shirt that screamed he did not really want to be in the building.

He was pleasant to listen to. I thought he did well, telling me about a story that was quite personal, in a slightly self deprecating way. I liked that. I started telling him about my life after the contract. About starting my final year, about my job, about what I wanted to do, and even that I doubted I would graduate. I didn't tell him why. He was a good listener.

I halted when we got to the pub. I suddenly could not go inside. It was like a club. I started sweating and my heart was beating hard. I turned to Ben. "Can we just carry on walking for a bit? I don't want to go inside."

He could see something wasn't right, but just replied, "Sure, no problem. If you are nervous I will protect you."

We walked for about five kilometres, just up and down the road again. I found out his background, he was working as a graphic designer, and would do better with a programme or two; most people did, it cut down on employers' training costs. It would cost him for the headset and the programme and they weren't cheap. I had an advantage as an ex-drone: I could rent the headset a lot cheaper, which was a deal for life. And I got 50% off any programme I wanted. Companies made a lot of money on training.

Ben agreed with me. He knew about the economics of it. He said the drone companies started off with making and selling drones, mostly criminals. Then the companies found people wanted drones and a boom happened once short contracts were invented and became legal; that occurred as programming got better and reversible. Now they made money mostly from training sets and training programmes. I hadn't known, but you could get a contract if you had a specific skill, like a cook – go for a contract and get your skills sucked out and made into a programme; which could be sold again and again. They were called sucker contracts, like a vampire.

"I didn't think about it much." I said. "I thought the processing building was busy."

"Oh, it's tens of thousands of people now each year. Universities are writing programmes too, but they work much better if people have been fully droned first. It's getting so that some courses require people to have a contract first. Very big business. That's why the anti-droners have lost, now we are against the big money."

"The drones are protected now."

"Oh yes. You will only hear of a very few cases of abuse now. Occasionally an illegal programme."

I did not say anything to him about that. I thought about an occasional illegal programme; I wondered if I was pretty enough for him. Stop it, Alison.

We carried out going out together, and I even got the courage to go into pubs with him. He saw that I was very nervous. We even went over to Jim's and met his friends a couple of times. We were getting closer and seemed a good fit. This would all be good, except that in the back of my mind, every time we went out was 'He would be a good master, he likes how you look.' He never saw me without makeup on.

I didn't have sex with him. I said I wasn't ready. It was true, I was nervous of whether I wanted him or the hack wanted him. I wanted to tell him. Eventually I was going to have to, like a good girl should. Then he could give me orders, which I would like.

Our relationship seemed to be steady, but not moving forward. Then it moved in an unexpected way. I wanted a couple of things, reduce my nervousness so I could go out with Ben to more places; and to have some sort of sex with him, I wanted to please him. So, I decided to use my drone contract benefits.

I ordered the headset, it was a reduced price and could be paid for on a subscription. I had to activate it, when it came, and when it first started talking to me it was clear that the AI knew all my previous programmes and protocols. It was friendly though, and lots of people did this, and it reassured me that I was a person, and it would treat me like a person. I decided to use some of my 20 hours free time for extended anti-nervousness (It was a deal, sign up for subscription training and get some free). I had talked with my counsellor about this. I didn't tell Ben though. I would have to tell him what I was worried about.

The other thing turned out to be easy. I had the Sex with Women and Sex with Men protocols, just turned off at the moment, in my head. The drone had them before, and I remembered using them. I wanted to be hypnotised to be sexy for Ben, while feeling like a drone. By then I wasn't sure if it was something I wanted for him. I thought it was but it might have been the hack. I asked for the protocols on, and me acting like a drone using it. The programming was easy, and I woke up, feeling relaxed, with a wet pussy.

I decided to surprise Ben. I invited him over for dinner, put the headset on and told it to hypnotise me and turn me on. Ha Ha. When Ben arrived I took off the headset, stood up and walked to meet him wearing a robe.

He looked surprised. I let the robe fall open and smiled. I was looking pretty for him, wearing a green bra and nothing else. I went to him and knelt down. "Let me please you, Ben. I want to please you." I unfastened his trousers. He was getting hard already. I started licking, getting his cock wet. We stopped to get his shoes, socks and trousers off (The protocol said more skin access is better). Then I took the tip of his cock in and ran my tongue around it. He took a breath and tensed. I stopped and smiled up at him. Then I opened my mouth so he could see it and sucked him in. He seemed to like it. I kept sucking, nothing too fancy, adding a hand to stimulate the shaft each time I pulled back. I was relaxed giving him pleasure. I wasn't worried; I was being a good girl. I kept going, back and forth, his breathing getting heavier. I was getting wet too, I reached down and started rubbing the top of my slit. This was nice, I should have done it before. It was getting nicer still and Ben was looking so pleased. I slowed down and sped up, to make it last, to make it better.

I was going to cum. I slowed down my sucking and switched to licking more gently. I rubbed myself faster, the feeling rising. Faster still, hard now. I shuddered, feeling the pleasure pulsing. I stopped doing anything to Ben, then smiled at him again. Then I resumed, going for harder, moister, sucking around the sensitive tip. I was moving my hand up and down.

He tensed up, and then came, and I swallowed, and then leant back in to lick his cock, making sure it was clean. I had enjoyed it. He had enjoyed it. I could do it again, would do it for him. I felt warm and happy; I was a good girl.

"I wanted to do that, Ben."

"I'm not complaining. It was a surprise, and a good one." He lifted me up to kiss me and started feeling my body, and my breasts. "Can I take the robe off?"

"Yes, I would like that." I helped him take it off my shoulders and dropped it, then we moved towards the bed. I just fell into it, then turned over to make sure he got a good look.

"I would like to have sex with you," he said.

"I can please you in any way you would like," I purred, making sure I was making eye contact. I fluffed my hair, then moved my hand down and touched my breast showing him it.

His eyes narrowed, "Let's talk first though."

He was intelligent. And pleasing him included talking with him. I was in control of the sex protocol, and decided to turn it off. I was pleased to be a good girl for him; that was the hack speaking. I wanted to talk to him and tell him I really liked him; that was me.

"OK, Ben." I pulled the cover over me. "Do you want to snuggle too? I would like that."

He took off his shirt and got into bed with me. We had cuddled before, but not fully naked. He smelt nice so we snuggled and kissed. He felt firm and warm, I licked his neck a little. I wriggled to help him take undo my bra then we held each other tighter, front to front.

He started the conversation. "That was lovely, but it's unusual for you. Was that a headset you were using?"

"Yes. I turned on a sex protocol. They are cheaper if you have had a contract, did you know that?" It wasn't the most romantic answer, but I was telling him the truth as far as I could.

"Why did you think you needed to do that, Alison?"

"I wanted to please you. I was too nervous to have sex with you otherwise, and I wanted to give you pleasure."

"I really like you Alison. I don't want to take advantage. I'm fully committed to this relationship. I want to please you too. So why did you need a protocol?"

Damn. I was going to have to say something. And I did not want to lie. "Well getting the protocol activated and the headset were cheap, that's true. Can we snuggle for a bit, then take a walk, and I'll tell you. I'm scared of telling you when we are this close in bed."

"Because I might make love to you after?"

"No, because you might decide to break up with me when I tell you."

"Shuuush... Don't worry, nothing you can tell me will push me away. Nothing at all. You have done nothing except show me you are a good person, ever since I met you over breakfast." He spoke softly, holding me tight, his arm around me, the fingertips touching my spine half way down.

I started crying, and he still held me.

"I'll tell you soon. Just keep holding me like that." I felt so comforted and warm. My face must be a mess, but he didn't care. I would like to be with him, to be pretty for him. He would be a good owner. I would give anything to get rid of this hack, to be a normal human.

+++ A Walk in the Dark

We walked out together, Ben and I. This might be the last time we were together, and in any case, this relationship was only going to be short term. I regretted my situation. I suppose I wouldn't care about a broken heart when I became a good girl, whatever behaviour that was.

The sky was dark as we strolled to the nearby park, sticking to the path in the evening. The path through the park was dark, grey lawns either side and flowerbeds with scents. I smelled the flowers and occasionally Ben's scent of aftershave wafting through the night breeze. We held hands as new lovers do. As we walked our shadows shrank ahead of us, then vanished at the gloomy places between the lights, then did not reappear until we met the pool of light at the next lamp. All was quiet and we were alone as I started the conversation. I had to be honest with Ben, he must know what he was getting.

"Ben, I like this walking. And I like you." My heart started thumping. Such an important conversation to have.

"I like you too, Ali." He bent his head towards mine and sort of rubbed it against my head. It felt nice, natural.

"You know my history, that I was a drone for 28 months. Something happened during that time, and I need to tell you."

"Why? I don't need to know. It was your life and you were living it according to your rules. I don't like drones, or rather, the drone system but I'm interested in you now, not what you did in your life before. That wouldn't be fair, and I hope you judge me the same way. You did it to get money or to get ahead, lots of people do that. I understand but it's not my concern." He spoke quietly and sincerely.

"You don't understand everything, and I need to tell you. I wouldn't tell just anyone, but you need to know... You need to know everything, because this might change things between us."

We were walking into the dark pool again. Very symbolic, but it matched my mood.

"I was changed during that time. Not just the skills, or the maths, or the protocols. They are just things I learned and they are useful, but they were not the important things. The important thing is that I got a programme I cannot ever get rid of. It's called..." I paused, it was such a silly name. "You won't recognise the name anyway, but it's an illegal programme. It makes me into a drone, and a sex slave. Probably forever eventually."

"I know. Jim told me. And I know the name 'Love you long term.' This doesn't matter to me. I want to be with you."

I snorted, "It's called 'Love you long time'. It's not a school thing. Do you know what it will do?"

"Yes, I looked it up. I wasn't going to bring it up until you told me, but I'm glad you have now. Sooner or later you will be triggered and be subject to a drone programme. You will be, want to be, used. You might lose your personality to it. I talked with Jim about this programme for a long time. Sorry, I mean at length."

I felt sad. We were at the darkest point, which was appropriate. I spoke sadly because I knew what I wanted, and I wasn't going to have it.

"I wanted a real life. With a real family, and possibly kids some time. I don't think I can have that any more. But I want the best I can, so if you want to be with me, I'll go for that as long as it lasts. But I can't offer you anything permanent."

He was silent. We walked on to the next pool of light.

I found it hard to carry on speaking, but I did, my voice soft, almost hoarse. "I don't want to risk children in the future. I won't be able to look after them. I will have to stop that. I can get an operation for free, under my circumstances... I've talked about it with my doctor already. So you won't have to worry about that." The pool of light ahead was blurry, it was lucky the path was smooth. I didn't want to rub my eyes, it would be too obvious.

We were both silent. If he didn't say something I was going to walk to the next lamp-post but one and then say goodbye. I was going to cry, and I didn't want him to see that. We both started speaking at the same time.

"I want—"

"I am going to say—"

"You go first." I said. I was sadder than I had ever been, in this sad park at night.

"I want you to know, that I know the trigger phrase. Or at least the set of phrases that will probably work on you. They aren't hard to find. If you look on social media many people know it, which is why having the hack is such a risk for you." Ben spoke, then paused. "The trigger starts, You're my girl, and I want you to..." He paused again.

He really knew it. I felt the flickering I had felt before as it started. I waited for him to finish. I thought that I loved him, but he was just another man wanting to have me. We had passed through the light and our shadows were getting longer and darker again.

He spoke again. "Do you trust me?"

"I suppose."

"I want to love you, and I want to be with you."

"OK. You can have me, I don't care and I'll be with you now. Finish it." I uttered bitterly.

"I'll only do it if you really want, I don't intend to undo it any time soon."

What was this, playtime. This was important to me. I sniffed and wiped my eyes anyway, "So you get yourself a nice little sex slave for free. You don't even have to pay for it. And I will be an it, Mr. anti-droner."

"No, that's not what I want. Do you trust me and can I do it?"

"Yes." I did I suppose. He was better than anyone else, and I was going to enjoy being with him, either as me or as it. It would be happy, it always was, I had the exact memories.

He said the full phrase. I stopped. My thoughts flickered and I was...

"Hi mister, this sex slave wants you. Are you my Master?" I was happy, this was my master probably, and I was just a horny sex slave. I turned so he could see my breasts and thrust them out, smiling at him, making eye contact. I didn't like the clothes I was in, I needed to show myself off better. "Have you orders for me?"

"Yes I am your Master and Owner. Wait a second." His voice, as he took control of me, sent a thrill down my body. He pulled out his phone, unlocked it and looked through it. "I worked this out with Jim. Wait a second, here it is."

I knelt down and waited for my owner's orders. I wanted to be a good horny girl.

"Attention Alison. Your name is still Alison, you are to be called Alison. You are to use your previous personality, always with me, always with anyone, unless we both agree to play. That is the main order I have, and it is what I want, and what I order you to do. Your previous personality. When we play, I will let you know. You are to dress modestly until we both agree to play. You make me happy now as you are, and will only carry out orders when we play. I hope we will play a lot, but you start playing when you are ordered. You are not to approach other people and show them your assets until I order you. And by default, we will not be playing, you will act exactly as Alison. You are to seek Alison's goals. Is that clear?"

I was speechless, then I started smiling. I was Alison, the horny sex slave, and Alison, who loved Ben. This was going to work. I knew what Alison wanted. I couldn't be triggered again.

"Ben, do you mean it? I love you, you know."

He pulled me up and kissed me, in the romantic park, under the bright light, with the evening scents all around. I was going to remember this moment forever. I was compliant with my programme. Was it too soon for the kids discussion? I did need to check my makeup too before we got into bed; I was sure I had swollen eyes and I needed to look pretty.

"This is permanent for me, until you change it." I whispered, meaning permanent for life now.

"Alison, trust me. I won't change it. And let's talk about what we both want now. Are you worried about anything else?"

"Not a thing. Except that I will want to make love with you tonight. Oh, and one more thing. Just a little thing. You took me by surprise, and I was upset when I agreed, otherwise I would have asked you to record the moment."

"What is it darling?" he said.

"I must report you to the police for triggering the hack. And you need a good story that it was consensual, because they won't believe me until they get me to replay my memories."

In the end we decided that it would be easier to stage the trigger again, and film it to show it was consensual. So we did that. Luckily, we had left the phone on recording as we set it up, giggling, and wondering if people would believe us. Because when I had to report it (Legal Protocol, remember) I had to report the real one first! So I reported being triggered twice, which didn't arouse suspicion at all. Ben got interrogated for a couple of hours and was even given a truth drug. We laughed about it when he was released, and I made him tell me he loved me a lot on the way home. It would make a good story for dinner at Jim's later, and I suppose it'll be a story we can tell our children.