Good Aunt, Good Mother, Bad Wife

Story Info
Woman has sex with her husband's nephew at first.
4.6k words
4.39
33.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background:

I'm 48, married to 50 year old man I've been with since I was 18, and sex life last few years has been lacking. In last year, we had sex three times. Our two sons have moved out (25 and 21), one for university and other to move in with his girlfriend. I work as a high school professor, and in my free time I go to the gym or spend time with friends. I'm blond, nothing too special physically - average breasts, average butt, just a little toned from gym.

Back before husband:

Before I met my husband, I dated a couple of guys, but never went more than kissing. I just wasn't that much attracted to them to go further. I lost my virginity to my older brother when I was 18, a few months before I started dating my husband, before my brother was drafted into the military as part of mandatory service. We were home alone most of the summer, and I worshipped the ground he walked on - older, cooler brother. He let me and my friends hang around with him during the summer, waiting for university to start in the fall, at our house and at the pool, and I knew he was going through them one after another. They talked about him, and one by one wanted to try. He made sure they did.

About a week before he left for his military service, we were at the pool in the morning, and went home for lunch. We had beers, and after lunch sat in back yard sunbathing. I was topless. Few beers later, in the afternoon, I was applying sun lotion to him and it was visible he was semi hard in his shorts. Then I let him do my back and he also rubbed it into my legs and butt. I turned over and he did the front of my legs and stomach, and then he started rubbing it into my chest. He looked me straight in the eyes as he was doing it, but my eyes kept running down to the front of his shorts. They were tenting strongly.

He leaned down and started kissing me. I was embarrassed, because at that point I have not had much experience in kissing. There was some shuffling around and I ended up straddling his lap. I could feel him so hard against my bikini panties. Soon, he stood up and picked me up with him. I cross my legs behind him, and he carried me to the house, up to his room. He laid me down on his bed, and pulled off my panties. I knew what was going to happen. I got red in the face from him seeing me fully naked on his bed. Back then, we did not shave, I just shaved around so hair would not stick out of panties.

Then he pulled down his shorts and I finally saw his dick. He was average, but back then it looked too big. He climbed on top of me, between my legs and kissed me again. I could feel him guide himself with his hand into me. Then there was pain for a few moments and he stopped. We stayed like that, just kissing, for minutes. Then he started to push. I was too nervous to reach orgasm, but it felt so good.

We kept fucking that entire week any time we could - even when parents were home - then he left for his service. I never saw him again, because two months later he died in a car crash on vacation.

Fast Forward 30 Years:

I've been horny lately, and watched a lot of porn online. I got back into some taboo things that interested me few years ago - mother/son stories and videos. I walked in on my sons masturbating a few times, and they resembled my brother, so images of him and me kept coming back. I would masturbate imagining my sons fucking me. But soon they moved out and I stopped. Suddenly, the house was empty. We redid their rooms - one was made into a spare bedroom, other into my office, so I didn't have to share it with husband.

School year ended, and summer came. I had plenty of time to kill, so I was going to the gym every day and it started to show. I lost some weight, and my legs and butt firmed up. My stomach was flat(ish) again, and my back felt better than in a long time. I started wearing sundresses more after a month of gym, or yoga pants, or shorts. I spent time at the pool and sunbathing in the back garden.

Unfortunately, my husband did not seem to get turned on by my improved figure. I did flirt with guys at the gym, but would never have done anything. Then, start of August, we went to a wedding of some distant cousin of his. Plenty familiar faces. Including husband's nephew, who I haven't seen in a few years. He grew up into a fine 23 year old, got handsome while studying at a university in another town. We talked, danced, it was fun. He was polite and charming.

About a week later, he stopped by the house in the morning, to "say hi to uncle", but it was immediately obvious he was not surprised that he was not home. Like I don't deal with kids lying to me every day at work. I invited him inside for refreshment, and we sat in the shade of a tree in back garden. I kept catching him glancing at my chest and legs. Low cut, short summer dresses look good on me. I did not wear a bra, since I was home, and it was obvious. We were catching up on his time at university, what he studies, his plans after, how his dating life was... He slipped a few hints about dating older women while there. He gave quite a few compliments to me. I was flattered and a little excited by situation.

But before he could do anything, husband came back from work, so we had lunch together, and soon nephew left after taking our phone numbers and contacts. Later in the evening, he added me on Facebook and Instagram, followed by a torrent of likes on my pics. He only liked pics where I was alone.

Two days later, I got a text in the morning if I was free because he was bored and he liked my company. I had no plans after gym, and as soon as I was home I stepped into the shower, and did my make up after. I wore another dress that was short and low cut, debated on a bra, decided I didn't want to wear one, and then was going to put on plain cotton panties. But looking at the drawer, I decided to put on a black thong. I wanted to feel sexy. I also put on wedge heeled slippers I bought to wear at home for my husband, but they were never put to good use.

When he arrived, he immediately started with compliments. We sat under the tree again, and talked. He was silver tongued. After a while, we went to the living room to show him photos of his cousins, my sons. We were sitting on the couch and I pulled out the album from vacation last year. There were bikini photos in that one, from the beach. When he got to them, he said I looked hot. He looked at me and kissed me. I was a little shocked, I was not planning on doing anything. I just wanted attention.

My body definitely wanted to do something. Heat flashed through me, my nipples got hard, and I could feel tingling in my pussy. I was a little frozen there, but opened my mouth when I felt his tongue on my lips. He took that as an invitation, and started kissing me fully, his hands caressing my sides. In hindsight, I guess I like it when a guy takes charge.

I didn't feel turned on like that by my husband in ages. I literally moaned in nephew's mouth when he pushed me on my back and got on top of me. It felt so good that I had goosebumps. His hand was on my breast, squeezing it gently, and he was trying to get between my legs. I let him. My dress rode up as he humped me, and I could feel his jeans against me through my panties. More interesting, I could feel his hard dick behind the jeans.

I knew I should stop him, and I was thinking I will stop him... but not that moment, this felt too good. I will not let him go further, just making out and some humping over clothes. Just that.

I guess he knew he should take his chances as far as he could, because I felt his hand move from my breast, and then between me and him and start to rub me over panties. I could not stop myself from moaning more. He stopped kissing me, looking me in the eyes and said that I've soaked through my panties. Then he pushed them aside and pushed a finger inside me as he kissed me again. I thought again of stopping him, and was trying to catch my breath when I felt him let go of my pussy and lift off of me. I thought he was going to stop, and felt both relief and disappointment. He did not stop kissing me. After a few moments of him doing something I realized that he was undoing his pants and got alarmed, but it was too late.

I felt his dick against my lips, since my panties were still to the side, and he guided himself and pushed inside me. My brain shut off at that moment. I just felt a dick open me up and slide in me and it felt so good, and all the "I should not do this" thoughts stopped. I just enjoyed the feeling. He then started to pull out, then push back in and I did not care I was cheating on my husband. I just wanted to cum.

And he did make me cum, right there on the couch in missionary position, fully clothed. He was third guy in my life that had sex with me, and third that gave me an orgasm, and then the third guy that came inside me.

He pulled out of me, and I just lay there. I didn't know what to say or do. I was starting to realize I cheated on my husband. Then thought "he hasn't fucked me like this in years... no, we haven't sex this hot in decades". Then how I should have said no... I kept spinning back and forth. My heart was beating with adrenaline from sex and from confusion and anxiety.

I realized he was handing me a paper towel, saying I'm starting to leak. I cleaned it up, pulled my panties into place, stood up, straightened up my dress, looked at him smirking at me, and slapped him. It was full body swing and made him turn in half spin from it. A nice, loud slap.

He was shocked, and they I started yelling at him for doing this. I am married to his uncle, how disrespectful he was, how dangerous this was, he didn't even ask if he could fuck me, just stuck his dick in me, and so on... I must have yelled at him for 20 minutes, he just sat there smaller than a mouse.

When I finally stopped yelling, I poured myself a drink because my throat was raw. He apologized. We started talking about what he has done. I'm not going to bore you with details. We talked almost two hours about what happened and why and why it was wrong. What you have to know is that after we talked, he fucked me again. He fucked me two more times that day, on my marital bed. He ate my pussy, I sucked his dick, we 69ed, we tried several positions, and he asked me to keep my heels on during it.

After he left, I took a long shower, and fell asleep on the bed, until husband came home and woke me up. We had to order food, because I didn't make anything to eat, even though I did grocery shopping to make lunch.

Next morning, I got another text from him, if we can do it again. I texted back that I can stop after the gym, if he is home alone. I spent next two weeks fucking him two or three times each day. Then I didn't have more time, since I had to prepare for chaperoning a seniors' school trip.

Just over a week later, I was back home, and nephew was back at riding me. But I got the courage to do more than just flirt with other guys. At the gym, there was this cute 25 year old, and when he asked me for a drink, I decided to go. We went for a drinks after gym that week, and on Sunday morning I was riding nephew's dick thinking how much I'm turned on by the idea of doing Gym Guy, too.

I went home, had lunch, and in the evening I went for gym. I texted the guy I'm going to the gym, if he wanted a drink after. I showered at the gym, and put on yoga pants and t-shirt, then had a drink with him. I offered to drive him home, and then when we were at his building asked if it would be ok to use his bathroom. Once upstairs, after I used the toilet, he offered me a drink. I asked if that's what he really wanted. We fucked. I'll talk about that more another time.

Fast Forward One Month:

I was at the gym on Saturday morning, when my older son asked if I wanted to come to his place for lunch, since his girlfriend was called away for work and there was too much food. I said I'd be there, since his dad was out with his friends anyway, so I would not have to bother to make lunch at home. But I had plenty of time to kill after gym, so I texted Gym Guy if he was home and available to help me kill a couple of hours.

I went there, we fucked a couple times, I cleaned up and showered, and went to my son's place. We had a lovely lunch, his cooking is improving. We talked about things, catching up, but I kept trying to find a position to sit. I had a pain in my neck, so couldn't sit still. He asked what was wrong, I explained, he said he can give me a back rub if I want, he constantly gives them to his girlfriend.

A free back rub is not to be passed up, so I agreed. Took my t-shirt off and turned my back to him. He started rubbing, but after a few minutes told me to lay face down, because I was too tight while sitting. So I got on their bed, face down, and he was rubbing my shoulders and neck, and it felt so good. I pulled down bra straps so they're not in the way, but kept bra on. After 10 minutes he asked if I'm ok, or do I want my back done. I told him to keep going, while we talked. My bra clasp was undone, and then I remembered when he was younger how I walked in on him stroking himself.

I was laying there getting horny, thinking how all this might turn out. But he only did my back, and then I got dressed. We talked a little more, I went home. Couldn't stop thinking about that whole situation. Under the shower, I visualized whole situation how I could have gone, and used shower head to make myself cum.

Few days later, while going to the gym, I texted him if he would do another back rub for his poor old mommy, I would bring him a bottle of wine as pay. He texted he can. I went to the gym, met Gym Guy after to have some fun before meeting my son. I wore a tank top with no bra, and loose t-shirt over it, yoga pants, and see through black thongs under it.

I got to my son, presented him with the bottle, we chatted, he opened it and poured us glasses. After we finished the glass, we moved to the bed, and I pulled off my t-shirt, and asked if ok to remove my tank top. He said it's ok. I laid topless face down on their bed. He did a decent job on my back and neck, and I asked if he would do my legs, too. I helped him pull down my yoga pants, having to turn so he got a view of my boobs for a few moments.

He did my legs and thighs and I kept my legs a little spread. I know he could have seen my pussy lips with no problem, and they were still a little puffy from sex I had before I came over. When he was done, I offered him a back rub. He accepted. I just got up and told him to take off his shirt. I did not try to cover up my nudity in the slightest, playing it cool. Inside I was terrified that he would say I'm doing something wrong, but he laid down, and I got on top of him and did his back. After we finished the bottle, I was there in panties and tank top that did nothing to hide my nipples were hard, and he was in his pants. After getting home, I have fingered myself to release the horniness.

Next Friday, husband was out of town on a business trip, so nephew spent the night in our bed. He fucked me three times all over the house during the evening, and once more in the morning. I've let him cum inside me or swallowed, as he would want in that moment.

After breakfast, I texted my son if he was up for a massage again after I'm done with gym. I did the repeat - gym, Gym Guy sex, showered, went over in another see through thongs and tank top, under t-shirt and yoga pants. A glass of wine, some talking, unashamedly taking off my t-shirt and tank top and yoga pants. He took time on my legs, I guess he liked the view. Then I got up, and told him to get down. Had him take off his pants, and his boxers did not hide very well that his dick was not as soft as it should be. I did his back and arms and legs, and went very high on his thighs. Then I just lay down, face up, next to him, and said that this feels good. He could clearly see my breasts and pussy through my panties. We finished second glass of wine, and I got dressed and went home.

Next Saturday was almost identical to previous, except he did my front side - legs and arms and above my breasts. I returned the favor, but I was straddling his lap when I was doing his shoulders and chest, not sitting on him, but kneeling above him. But I was acutely aware he was hard under me, almost touching me. He apologized for it, but I said it was ok. It was just a normal biological reaction to having a half naked woman on top of him. I jokingly sat on it and ground it, then got off of him (even though I didn't want to) and smiled as I laid next to him.

We texted a couple times, he apologizing, I saying it was ok. We joked around, and I sent him a couple of selfies from gym and home, saying "careful you don't get excited again". I was busy with work, so I didn't have time for either Gym Guy or nephew entire week.

Saturday after that left to do his things around 7:30, and I started dressing and putting on makeup. I chose a short dress and pink lacy underwear, with high heel pumps. I got to husband's nephew around 9, and we started making out at the door and he fucked me standing in the hallway. Just pulled my jeans and panties to my knees and fucked me from behind until I've cum and my knees gave out. Then he took me to the living room, undressed me completely and I blew him for a while until he fucked me missionary on couch. He came inside me.

We cleaned up, had coffee and chatted and he went down on me until I came, then got me to his bed, and 69ed me until I had another orgasm, and he fucked me in missionary and from behind, and I came again riding him. He came inside me again. Then we cuddled and dozed off.

It was probably about half an hour until I woke up and saw I had about an hour and a half before going to my son, so I went to the toilet, and when I came back I got nephew's soft dick in my mouth and sucked him hard. He woke up when I sat on him and started to ride. Soon he turned me around on my back and my legs on his shoulders and fucked me until I came, then stuck his dick in my mouth to blow him and I swallowed him after a minute or two. I had a shower, got dressed and did my make up. Then I kissed nephew good bye with so much tongue it almost turned into more sex because we started making out. Had to fix my lipstick in the car.

Half an hour later, I was sitting in my son's living room, we were talking and he asked if I was ok with what happened last time when we had a massage. We talked about it a little, then he served food, and we ate. He kept my glass full of wine. After, he offered to massage me and we went to the bed room. I took off my dress, and was standing there in lingerie and pumps. He stepped over to me and kissed me on the lips gently. He then pulled back, but I put my hand on the back of his head and gently pulled him back and kissed back on the lips. We we kissed lightly at first, standing, then full on making out and laying down on the bed. From there we went to take off his shirt, and soon no bra on me.

We started making out hard, him between my legs with his dick hard as a rock. He moved down, pulling off my panties and his boxers, and he started sucking on my nipple. I felt his hand on my pussy, rubbing me. Then his finger sliding in me felt so electric that it did not take long for me to cum because I was so excited.

Then he looked me in the eyes and asked if I really wanted to do it. I said yes and he got on top of me. I guided him with my hand and he pushed inside. It felt so good that I am getting goosebumps right now. He said that I feel so good and started sliding in and out slowly and kissed me full tongue and I wrapped my legs around his butt and then he started cumming inside me.

He was mortified when he stopped cuming. Couldn't look me in the eyes because he was ashamed. I told him it was ok - he was too excited, and I didn't mind - he already made me cum. Besides, it was completely understandable - fucking his own mom must be so exciting for him. I let him stay inside me until he got soft, then we went to clean up so we don't stain their bed.

12