Good Aunt, Good Mother, Bad Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we had wine and talked about it, sitting naked on the floor. When I saw signs of life in his dick, I stood up and took him by the hand, into the bedroom. I pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him fully with tongue, then went down his chest and stomach kissing and licking him. I took his hardening dick into my mouth and started blowing him. When he was hard and throbbing, I got on top and slowly fucked him, looking him straight in the eyes. After a while I leaned forward and kissed while grinding slow and hard until I came on top of him. I cuddled with him still in me, not letting him move in me. That lasted until he got from under me and fucked me doggy style until we both came again.

Afterwards, we lay on the bed and talked about how he jerked off to me a few times when he still lived with us. I admited to him that I fantasized about fucking him and his brother when they were living under our roof. We both laughed about missed chances. I asked him what he wanted to do to me and how he got turned on by me back then.

He got hard again telling me how he watched me finger myself once I thought my door were closed, and another time saw me sucking his dad, and another time bending over to pick up something without panties and I didn't know he walked up behind me.

I told him how I saw him stroke his dick watching porn in his bed and how he came all over his chest. He was asking details what I wanted to do to him then, as he slid inside me again and fucked me with my legs on his shoulders. Then I pushed him back and we fucked sitting up and kissed until he started cumming inside me. I kept going until I came. We relaxed for a while, then cleaned up.

I said i should go home, before his dad gets home. I had a quick shower, but I was so horny still. Unfortunately, he was not ready for more this soon. On my way to the car, I called nephew and asked if he was free, because I wanted my pussy eaten. I stopped there, pulled down my jeans and panties to my knees, laid back on his couch, had him eat me until I came, then I let him fuck me in that position. When i came again, he came inside me.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, pulled up my panties and jeans, and went to the car feeling his cum soak my panties. I was feeling so dirty and so hot on my way home. Once inside, I threw all my clothes into the laundry, and filled the tub for a soak. My husband came home soon after, while I was still soaking. He asked what I was doing all day, and I said I had a drink with his nephew, and then had lunch and spent the afternoon with our son.

He doesn't need the details, I think.

12