Good Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby," I muttered. "Your pussy feels so good, so wet, so hot!"

"Yes, you rock hard stud," she cried. "I love your hard cock in me so much! Fill me up, baby! You've almost got me there all over again. Whew! Oh, you feel so good in me, Sam! Fuck me so good, baby!"

We start talking dirty to each other and this brought us both closer to a shared climax. I didn't know she had another one in her like that, but she sure looked like she was getting there.

Panting and bucking, she cried, "Pound me with that huge cock! That's it! Harder! I love it! Yeeessss!"

I could do no more than grunt as I held her hips and pistoned into her, the slapping and squishing noises, music to my ears.

"Oh yeah, Sammy baby, make me cum all over your hard cock again! I love it!!!"

I studdered, stopped, changed up the rhythm, sped up, pounded, slowed down, ground inside her, each change in motion eliciting shrieks and gasps, until she shuddered in my grasp and emitted a long guttural sigh. All she could say now was, "Mmm hmm, mmm hmm," over and over.

Feeling her tremors pass, my own release built from deep behind my balls and up the length of my cock. I watched my own hard cock sliding in and out as I pounded her and knew that the dam inside me was about to burst. I groaned, "Yeah, baby, you feel so good. You ready for me?"

"Do it, baby!" she encouraged.

I pulled her hips tightly against me as my load erupted deep within her depths, coating her insides. Light exploded behind my eyelids, I reveled in the glorious electricity of release.

We lay next to each other, exhausted. Our combined juices slowly dribbled out of her warm, well satiated pussy.

"Damn, boy," she purred.

Chapter 3. The Arrival

Replaying thoughts of hot sex with Julie over again in my head made the long drive up north seem to go much faster. As the miles passed, I also began to remember some of the antics Mike and I shared and the trouble we'd gotten ourselves into back in the day, mentally noting which stories I could use in the best man's toast, and which ones I couldn't.

As little kids, I remembered fondly, we would ride around town on our bicycles, pretending that they were our horses, and we were Indian braves hunting deer and elk in the surrounding fields, or U.S. soldiers doing recon behind enemy lines. Once, pretend camping, we were playing with matches on a windy autumn day, trying to make a campfire, and nearly burned down a corn field -- one of our worst adventures, and because of which we were grounded from trick-or-treating on Halloween that year -- crappy. A much more pleasant memory was when Mike and I both experienced our first kisses. Conveniently, my next door neighbors had two daughters, one my age and one a year younger, Mike's age. Perfect. We spent a couple summers as pre-teens, practicing the fine art of making out with our respective and willing participants, Laura and Karen. A great memory, but one, I decided, that I shouldn't include in my best man's toast.

As I approached the wedding venue, located in the town where Mike's fiancé was raised, I was feeling excited to see Mike again and meet his new bride. I arrived at the lodge where the rehearsal dinner was to be held that evening. I checked into my room and quickly showered and dressed, with just enough time left to make it to the bar downstairs where the wedding party was to meet for the rehearsal dinner.

Chapter 4. The Evening

As best man, I wanted to be the first at the bar and welcome each guest as they arrived. I made it with a half hour to spare. Partway through my first scotch, Mike appeared with his lovely bride-to-be. Beaming a huge grin, he embraced me and introduced me to his beloved Nancy.

As we shook hands and said hello, I thought to myself, 'Mike did okay,' She pulled me toward her and into a warm embrace. "Thank you for coming, Sam," she began. "Mike is so excited that you could be here to stand up for him. For us." I smiled and nodded. She added, "I'm looking forward to getting to know you more and for you and Mike's brothers to meet my bridesmaids, too!"

As we talked, I observed Nancy. She had a beautifully sculpted face framed by long dark hair, with a full hour glass figure, highlighted by sparkling eyes. She exuded feminine sensuality and knew how to manipulate men. I could tell by the way she turned from out conversation and began ordering the restaurant's manger around. She seemed more like a Southern Belle than a Northern Wisconsin girl, the way she acted like she was helpless and in need of a helping hand, when she was actually in complete control. My childhood best pal, it seemed, was firmly entranced by this striking woman and in the highest of spirits because the following day he would be wed to this sexy creature. 'Mike,' I thought, 'was going to be a very happy man, as long as doesn't mind getting ordered around.'

In moments, other guests began to filter in. I tore my attention from Nancy's charismatic presence to greet Mike's parents and brothers, whom I hadn't seen in years. Myself and Mike's younger brothers, Jim and Mark, represented the male contingent of the wedding party, but I wondered where the bridesmaids were.

My gaze returned to Nancy as we sipped our drinks. She was deep in conversation with her betrothed, when something distracted her. She lifted her head, smiled broadly and waved past Mike's shoulder. I followed her gaze across the room to see three gorgeous women stroll into the bar. Jim and Mark exchanged glances with each other, then with me. Our eyes spoke volumes as if to say, 'Wow! It's going to be fun standing up in this wedding! Whichever one of these beauties I get paired up with will be fine with me!'

Introductions were made and I was pleased to learn that Nancy's Maid of Honor was Bonnie. I was pleased because, as the three strode up to us in their tight, short dresses, I was most attracted of all to the petite red head with the perfect little body and purpose in her step. Her creamy skin was sprinkled with freckles. Her intelligent face was framed by curly strawberry blonde hair and accented by bright green eyes. We shook hands and I breathed in her pleasant scent. I stared dumbly at her for longer than was comfortable. She lowered her eyes demurely revealing long curling lashes. I finally composed myself and asked, "What's your pleasure?"

She smiled and blushed and looked down again, still gently holding my fingertips. I rephrased my question, "I mean, can I get you something to drink?"

She laughed and replied, "A vodka tonic, if you please, sir."

I get her drink and had my scotch refilled, then ushered her over to the dinner table and helped her into her seat. Once we were all seated, Nancy's father thanked and welcomed everyone with an opening toast. Next, we proceeded to learn our duties for the next day's ceremony from Nancy's mother.

As we listened raptly to Nancy's mom walk us through all the details, I found myself continually stealing glances at Bonnie. She looked like an angel, and yet I sensed that beneath her innocent exterior, a vixen lurked. My thoughts strayed to what her naked body would look like, and how it would feel to have sex with this shy Irish wildflower. I turned back to Bonnie from my musings and caught her watching me.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked. "You seemed to be deep in thought."

"Oh, I was just thinking about how much I'm looking forward to this evening, and getting to know you better."

She smiled and seemed to blush again, although it was hard to tell in the low light. She patted my hand where it rested on my thigh beneath the table, returned her gaze to me and said softly, "Me, too, Sam."

We ate heartily and drank freely for the next two hours. Conversation consisted mostly of childhood reminiscences and a lot of embarrassing stories from our youth. Mike's dad got quite talkative and felt obliged to share some of Mike's most embarrassing moments, many of which included me. Thankfully, Mike's mom decided that the time had come to put her husband to bed before he caused the wedding to be cancelled altogether. Nancy's parents took the same cue and the older folks left together, leaving the wedding party alone to party.

We had another round of drinks and got to know our respective partners a little better as the band took the stage and started getting ready to perform. With several scotches under my belt, I found myself getting lost in Bonnie's green eyes, but I couldn't help myself.

"So, that was informative," she remarked of Nancy's mother's instructions and giggled. "Are you prepared for your duties as best man, Sam?"

"I believe I am, m'lady," I replied, thinking of how enjoyable this weekend had the potential to be. "I am your humble servant and protector."

"Thank you, kind sir. That's very sweet," Bonnie said regally.

The band had started and they sounded pretty good. I offered my hand to Bonnie, and asked, "Care to dance m'lady?" She accepted and rose gracefully from her seat.

Soon the rest of the dance party joined us. Bonnie looked even better out on the dance floor than she did sitting down. What sexy dance moves she had! She smiled approvingly as she watched me dancing in front of her. Her eyes slid up and down my body as I moved to the music. From the time we stepped onto the dance floor until the band took their first break an hour later, we danced. The slow ones toward the end of the first set were the most enjoyable for me. Bonnie moved in close and draped her arms over my shoulders. My hands were interlaced at the small of her back, my splayed fingers barely reaching the top of her curvaceous ass. I was determined to be a gentleman, but this girl was so sexy, my dick began to get plump of its own accord.

She felt the slow but insistent swelling and pulled herself closer, softly grinding against my captive cock. This girl knew exactly what she was doing. "You like me, Sam?" she whispered in my ear. I nuzzled her neck and breathed into it, "Very much."

When the band stopped, everyone returned to the table and fresh drinks were ordered all around. When the waitress brought them over, she asked Mike, "So which couple is getting married? Every one of you looks like they're on their honeymoon!" Nervous giggles and knowing looks passed between us all. Nancy cast a suspicious glare at each of her bridesmaids. She gave a knowing smile to Bonnie, leaned toward her and said, "Best Man and Maid of Honor meet -- then fireworks!"

Bonnie looked embarrassed, but pleased, and turned back to me with a shy smile. The more bashful this girl acted, the hotter she made me feel, but I resisted the temptation to kiss her as she looked up at me. Instead I inhaled her fresh fragrance, mingled ever so slightly with the scent of womanly sweat and asked her, "I'll bet you break a lot of hearts, don't you Bonnie?"

"Actually," she replied, "I'm usually much more aloof with men than I am tonight. I guess it's the excitement of Nancy's wedding." She paused and added, "And for some reason, I feel different with you."

She leaned closer and kissed my cheek as she rested a hand on my thigh, her fingers grazing the head of my plump cock. She stared into my eyes, began to lightly rub my hardening member through my pants, and continued, "First of all, you're a great dancer. Very sexy," and she squeezed my cock. "Next, you're a perfect gentleman. Most guys would have been groping me from head to toe by now. You have shown great respect and restraint."

While she talked, I moved one hand to her thigh and lightly rubbed it beneath the table. "And finally," she continued, voicing no objection, "I feel safe with you." She scooted closer, whispering, "Good thing they have table cloths here," and rubbed the length of my member, pausing to squeeze the head that strained inside my pants. We continued to gaze into each other's eyes and pet each other softly, lost to the outside world, until we felt everyone around us leaping to their feet and the band kicking off the second set.

The next hour was filled with hot and dirty dancing. All the girls were feeling very comfortable with their partners. Led by their ring leader, Nancy, they proceeded to do everything they could to turn on their escorts, short of fucking them right then and there, or dropping to their knees, pulling out their raging hard-ons and sucking their cocks in public.

They backed into their male playthings and ground their asses into the guys' crotches. They straddled the guys' thighs and rocked in time with the music over their straining bulges. Everyone was sweating and their eyes were glazed over with lust. Nancy's sensuality overflowed and infected her girlfriends.

When the second set ended, we were all exhausted, but I was feeling invigorated by the sexual tension building between Bonnie and me. The band said good night and soon, the bar looked like it was ready to close once we left.

I didn't want the night to end just yet, though. "What do you say we continue this party in my room?" I suggested, adding, "I've got a full bar set up and a cooler stocked with ice cold beer." Everyone heartily agreed that a night cap in the best man's suite was a great idea.

In my room, the women all flopped onto the large bed, while the men poured drinks and toasted an exceptional night. As we were clinking glasses, Nancy said to Mike, "Darling, you boys absolutely wore us out tonight. I haven't danced like that in ages. I hope we have that much energy for the wedding tomorrow!" Everyone laughed and nodded and toasted some more.

Bonnie leaned toward me, pulling off her heels, and said, "Yeah, that was really fun, but my feet are on fire!"

"There now," I said, scooting a chair up next to her and lifting her feet onto my lap. "A nice foot massage will sooth m'lady." I began to knead the flesh of her tiny feet. She hung her head back and gave off a low moan of pleasure. The other folks in the room looked at us and exchanged knowing glances. I saw Mike tip his glass toward me and take a sip as if to say, 'Way to go, buddy.'

Bonnie seemed oblivious as she enjoyed my tender ministrations. With eyes closed, a faint smile on her face, she would occasionally sip her drink and murmer, "Mmm, mmm."

I massaged each toe, the undersides, her heels and partway up her calf while she purred in pleasure.

"Bonnie," I whispered after a while, "your nylons are getting in the way of a proper foot massage. Do you mind if we take them off?" She only smiled, then reached under her dress and wiggled her pantie hose down to the tops of her thighs. "I'll take it from here," I said and rolled them slowly down and off.

Her toes were delicate and perfectly pedicured. I wanted to lift them to my face and suck on each toe, but not with so many other people around. I inched my chair closer so she could feel my plump cock through my pants with one foot, while I attended to the other. With her curly red locks hanging behind her, she was the picture of relaxation, idly rubbing my member through my pants with her foot, while murmuring pleasure over the massage she was enjoying.

After a while, seeming to awaken from a dream state, she peered into my eyes. Silently and slowly, she mouthed these words to me, "You are getting me so hot!"

I mouthed back, "Me, too."

With unspoken looks and gestures, I motioned for her to stand up with me and duck into the bathroom. The rest of the group appeared lost in their own activities and conversations as I ushered her across the room. I closed the door behind us and swept her into my arms.

"We need privacy," I said, and lowered my mouth to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her waiting mouth in a deep, passionate, wanting kiss.

"Oh, Sam," she said breathlessly, "You got me so hot out there. I want you so bad."

I froze. Holy cow, there it was. I momentarily thought of Julie back home. But locked in this room, hundreds of miles away. with this slightly disheveled, extremely horny, wild Irish vixen, I was utterly incapable of saying no, don't, stop.

Bonnie had shared her past dating experiences during dinner and confided that she had yet to find the right man. Her attempts at dating had been disappointing and she was feeling very lonely of late. Now, here, the fates had brought us together as best man and maid of honor for our mutual friends' wedding. This girl liked me and more, she she had just told me that she wanted me. She had chosen me tonight to give her the pleasure she'd been longing for. So who was I to deny her needs? Besides, my firm member told me that it would be ready for her, so I made my decision to go ahead and share my passion with this beautiful creature that very night. I would try, if I could, to fully draw out the vixen in her.

"And I want you," I replied as I lifted her up slightly to sit up on the edge of the sink counter. Her bare legs dangled and she idly moved her hands over her body. I kneeled before her and pushed her short skirt up to view her delicate white panties, saying, "Here, let me see."

She was visibly wet and emitting a heady aroma. "You smell so good," I breathed. "I have to taste you."

She whimpered her assent. I moved the lace fabric aside to take in the view of her pouting pussy lips, adorned with a soft fluff of reddish hair, I moved in to taste her wetness. Her lips were glistening, moist and puffy with desire. Her scent of arousal was intoxicating and her juices tasted oh so sweet.

"Mmm, you taste delicious," I murmured into her opening. She leaned back on the counter and spread her legs farther apart.

"I want to taste you, too, y'know," she cooed from her perch. My cock lurched but I kept lapping her gently, enjoying her delightful flavor. "And after I taste you, I have to feel you inside me," she added. My cock pulsed in anticipation.

I barely heard her whimpers, lost in the deliciousness of her soft, wet folds, slowly licking the length of her slit, reaching in with my tongue, pausing to pay special attention to her swollen clit.

After a short time, I heard commotion outside the bathroom over her soft moans of pleasure, followed by a door closing, then silence.

I paused, to her whimpering dismay, and peeked out of the door. "They're gone!" I exclaimed. I helped her from her perch and she stood on wobbly legs holding onto my arm.

"Really?" she asked. "Sweet!"

"Yeah," I said. "Let's get to bed."

She squeezed my arm and smiled. We walked back out into the now empty room. I locked the door, turned to her and said, "Now, strip for me, Bonnie."

Staring into my eyes, she languidly pulled her dress up over her head and cast it onto a chair. She unclasped her bra, letting her upturned breasts swing free. Lastly, she slid her soaked panties down her legs and held them, looking embarrassed. I motioned for her to toss them to me.

"Really?" she asked. "They're soaked!" I beckoned for them again and she reluctantly tossed them to me. I caught them and inhaled deeply of her musky aroma.

"And now, you" she replied.

I tucked her panties into my pocket and quickly tore off everything I had on, save for my tented boxers. With her full attention on my bulge, I slowly lowered the waistband. Her eyes grew wider with each inch exposed and she drew closer. She dropped to her knees before me as I took them all the way down and my erect rod sprung from its confinement.

"Ooh," she cooed, "I love it! So big and hard!" Then she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. She sucked me long and slow for what seemed like hours. She murmured her pleasure delightedly and slathered my cock with her lips and tongue. God, she got me so hard, and as great as she was at sucking cock, I wanted to crawl onto the bed and sink my throbbing member into her needy, steaming pussy. She seemed to be lost in the joy of cock sucking, so I gladly let her go for a while.