Good Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt like I might be getting close, I whispered, "Ooh baby, you're sucking my cock so nice." She murmured in response and focused on the head. I involuntarily bucked, knowing I wouldn't last long like this, and added, "I want to fuck you now, okay, Bonnie?"

With a final lick, I grasped the sides of her head and I slowly raised her up to stand before me. Towering over her, I lowered my lips to her upturned mouth and we exchanged a long, passionate kiss. Then, I gently laid her down on the bed. She scooted back and parted her legs slightly.

"Mmm," she cooed. "I can't wait to feel that big beautiful cock in me. I'm so ready for you."

I crawled onto the bed, kissing her feet and up the inside of her creamy thighs. She writhed and moaned with anticipation. I paused at her opening to taste more of her freely flowing juices, secretly astonished at how delicious she was. I lingered there for a while more, but she soon began to pull my head toward her, saying, "Please let me feel you inside me. I can't wait any longer." I moved further up her body until my hardness was positioned at her entrance. She squirmed and spread her legs wider. She reached between us to grip my rod and place it at her moist entrance. She drew it up and down her slit before pulling me into her, crying, "Oh yes! That's what I need!"

Inch by excruciating inch, I pressed into her smooth, warm, wet opening. Her walls contracted around my meat, drawing me in. I pulled out slightly to add to the excruciating pleasure of driving further on the next thrust. Deeper with each stroke I pressed, until I was buried to the hilt. At first, wide eyed in surprise at my size, her expression softened to an aroused smile and she began to convulse her inner walls, exulting in the feeling of a hard cock filling her up.

"Oh God," she cried. "You feel so good inside me, Sam. Ooh, fuck me so good, baby."

She flung her hands back and let me take her completely. Looming over her, I felt every muscle in my legs and buttocks tense and loosen, all in sync with my throbbing cock, gliding smoothly in and out of her moistness.

Holding the weight of my chest above her, I rubbed my nipples across hers. Her hands felt and caressed the muscles of my upper arms and shoulders. She murmured approvingly. Below, my rock hard love muscle continued its long, slow dance, probing her depths, feeling her tightness each time I withdrew before plunging all the way back in. My kisses and nibbles moved to her neck and I drew my cock nearly out of her, its engorged head just inside her pussy lips.

"Give it to me, Sam! Ooh yeah, fuck me so good!" And I complied by slamming my full length back into her, causing her to exclaim, "Oh Yes! Oh Yes!!"

We got into a hot and sexy rhythm then. My balls slapped against her ass over and over when she raised her pelvis to meet my powerful thrusts. "Oh yeah, Sam! Oh God, it feels so good!" she cried.

I looked down in amazement at my own hard rod, pounding in and out of her hot pussy. Her petite little body writhing on the end of my pole made my cock appear bigger than normal, which served to increase my arousal further.

I began massaging her luscious tits, playing with her hard nipples. I rose to the brink of pleasure, feeling fireworks sizzling up and down my spine, then suppressed it and rode the feeling back down like a feather floating on air, trying to prolong the ecstasy. I had to distract myself by thinking of my best man's toast for a moment, just to hold back.

Looking down at Bonnie, as I plowed in and out of her depths, I watched her as she began to thrash her head from side to side, fists clenching the bed sheets, bucking her torso upwards to my downward thrusts. She began to wail in her sexual fever and shuddered spasmodically. "I'm... I'm...," she cried, then let out a long, "Oooooh! Aaaah!" as I sensed her reach her peak and felt her hot juices gush over my cock.

Her spasms turned to little trembles and I slowed my strokes to admire her while she descended from the brink of ecstasy. A bright red blush fanned out on her creamy skin above her breasts. After her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Oh God, Sam, I needed that so bad."

Peering deep into my eyes, she began slow movements and gyrations that moved her wet pussy all over my throbbing meat, adding, "And now, it's your turn, baby."

She moved herself back and forth over my cock as I thrust smoothly in and out of her depths, gradually picking up the pace as we reveled in the glorious sensations. I grunted while she gripped my ass and pulled me into her over and over. I savored the squishing and slapping sound of each plunge, and soon began to feel my cock building toward release.

From her sex reverie, Bonnie could feel me swelling inside her, too. She reached out her hands to my face, caressing my cheeks, feeling the stubble, and cried, "Ooh baby, I want your cum inside me."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded and gave a nice pelvic thrust for emphasis. She saw that I liked that and gave a few more quick jerks of her pelvis, sending shock waves through me, bringing me to the edge.

Tensing every muscle, I felt my release build and then explode into her, all my energy focused on my hot seed cascading into her, coating her inner walls, rope after rope adding a new warm slipperiness to our movements.

I slowed to a stop. Looking down at her, I smiled back at the beaming smile she gave me. "Oh my God, Sam, that felt so good. Your cum is so deep inside me right now!"

"Yeah it is, baby. That was sweet!" I said as my tremors subsided.

After a while, my spent cock plopped out of her. A warm rivulet of our combined juices dribbled out of her pussy. She reached between her legs and drew our broth onto her fingers. She brought her treasure back to her lips and savored it, while watching me contentedly.

"Mmm," she cooed delightedly, "We taste good together!"

"Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied.

Wrapped in my arms in the afterglow, she later said quietly, "You know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"Mmm," she murmured. "You ARE the Best Man!"