Good Boy

Info
I love being a Good Boy for you.
289 words
4.19
7.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
688 Followers

I was heading out to run some errands when bae reminded me we had some stuff to to. She asked if I could get her car washed and detailed and I told her that’s where I’m going first. She smirked and said Good Boy. The fuck?! I know she did not just say Good Boy. Say it again. That shit turned me on.
Take all that shit off. Let me show you how much of a good boy I am. Lay back and play with that pussy for daddy. Look at me when you do it. Say it again while you rub that wet pussy. You see how hard you got that dick. Use that precum from my dick, rub it on that pussy mamas.

Lemme taste that pussy mamas. Juices pour from you as I lick the mess you created. Keep calling me a good boy while I make you cum on my tongue. Can I stroke my dick while I slurp your juices? It feel so good. That’s right cum on my tongue while I cum stroking this dick.

How you want your dick baby. You wanna ride it. You like hearing me beg to feel that pussy. I’ll be a good boy for you baby. Squeeze those walls for me baby. Fuck that shit feel so good baby. You like hearing daddy say thank you while you slide up and down on that dick. That pussy has me spent don’t stop I’m cum for you. Let me be a good boy and cum for you. Sliding off that dick, you push it deep in your throat as I buss a huge load. Good girl mamas swallow every drop.

I love being a Good Boy for you😈

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Nahhhhh this one shook my whole body! Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The best one

Cocoabrown1204Cocoabrown1204about 1 month ago

I loved everything about this! Sensual daddy is suchhhh a Good Boy. Top 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My new favorite! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Such a good boy 😚💖

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Sweatpants Dilemma We did enough exercise today.in Audio
She Still Got It Excited to see you againin Audio
You're Welcome You feel so good around daddy dickin Audio
Special Delivery I fucked her pussy and made her taste her cum off my dick.in Audio
Where's My Breakfast? A punishment well deserved.in Audio
More Stories