Sweatpants Dilemma

Info
We did enough exercise today.
257 words
4.43
12.3k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
685 Followers

I was getting ready to run when babe asked me to model my sweatsuit she got me for Christmas . She noticed my sweatpants shows my print and asked me to go change. I can't help my bulge is visible. Then bae poses a better idea.

Well show me mami. Babe stroking my dick, tell me what you like about daddy dick. It's thick, it's long, it's veiny, you like the hook baby. Her hands feels so good stroking my dick. Precum drips as she strokes. I instruct her to put her finger in my ass as she sucks my dick. That combination has me spent. Moans and praise escape my body and baby is doing the damn thing. She pushes my dick to the back of her throat as I buss a huge load in her mouth.

More cum drips on her titties as she licks my dick. I'm not done with her yet I make her eat and lick my ass. And baby tongue was feeling so good. Stroking my dick, I tell her what a good job she is doing. Baby plays with her pussy while she eating me and her moaning is turning me on. She working her pussy while I make her catch this nut in her mouth. Baby cumming all on her hands while I'm cummin down her throat. She so fucking nasty and pretty I love it. She asked if I was getting ready to go but fuck that run I'm go lay down.

We did enough exercise today 😈

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Elle4u2useElle4u2use6 months ago

Im such a nasty bitch for you

hornybuthonesthornybuthonest6 months ago

that was so hot, daddy, I came so hard!! and I love how you're being so vulnerable with me❤️ maybe one day we'll try smth more than a finger?🙈👉🏼👈🏼

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was soooooooo good! More audio like this. Also love the calling her mami. Love that!

Share this

Similar Stories

She Still Got It Excited to see you againin Audio
Special Delivery I fucked her pussy and made her taste her cum off my dick.in Audio
You're Welcome You feel so good around daddy dickin Audio
Good Boy I love being a Good Boy for you.in Audio
Where's My Breakfast? A punishment well deserved.in Audio
More Stories