Good Boy [M4M]

Info
Now I'm coming for all you good boys out there...
49 words
4.68
14.3k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIYM is for everyone. And that includes you, good boy. Listen to my voice and how easy it is to be aroused by it, how easy it is for you to want to submit. Don't fight it, we both know you'll never win. Give in, listen, and get aroused...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Masters_in_your_mind
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
strummer911strummer9115 months ago

I loved every second of it. Wish I could live it for real

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh fuck I want more. I want to feel you, taste you and give my mouth and ass to you. I want to be your good boy. We need more "good boy" audios, please Master.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn...I don't want to be on my knees before you, butt here I am. Wife is out and I need to be on my knees, taking your cock in my mouth, wanting to please you. I can't stop my cock from growing, listening to you, I don't want to stroke it, butt I do. As I cum, I feed myself, so I can taste you cum in my mouth. I submit to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a submissive female that has listened to your other audios but I have a fetish for watching men sexually engage with each other and I love watching one man dominant another even if I'm not involved personally. It was very arousing to me, imagining a man giving into his desires of submission and being obedient to another man. I really hope the fellas enjoy this, as they should be allowed to be good boys too. Great work too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must have had me in mind. I’m married, but every once in awhile I crave cock. You made me cum.

Share this

Similar Stories

Anal Sex Day Breathe, clench, and let go of your mind, good boy... [M4M]in Audio
Christmas Punishment A supernatural dom session.in Audio
Put on a Show for Daddy (Audio) Audio; guided masturbation for women; made for the bedroom.in Audio
Mirror Training You are being tied and teased in front of a mirror.in Audio
The Training Begins The training starts.in Audio
More Stories