Good Boy: Still Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have a door? How do you... take care of business?" asked Larisa as we put her bags down.

"You learn. You'd be amazed how stealthy my masturbation can be."

"Haha. You're too much. Well..." said Larisa as she wrapped her arms around me. "I think we can work around this." She smiled at me lovingly, her expression giving a small hint of sexiness.

"Oh yeah?" I teased as I pulled her close into me, our mouths a few inches away from one another's.

"Mmmhmm." We leaned in and kissed, our mouths making contact for the first time since the car ride. I kissed her hard and lovingly. Larisa's hand moved to the back of my head, holding it close to her as our tongues probed one another's mouth. I slid my arms around her, placing them on her ass,or arse, for you Brits out there,pulling her against my newly formed erection. "Uhhn. Matt," she moaned into my mouth. "I... want you... so bad," she whispered in between kisses. "I want you inside me."

Larisa pushed me back and I fell back onto my bed. She immediately climbed on top of me, straddling my waist.Goddamn deja vou. Didn't I just do this with Val... about five hours ago.I slid my hands under the back of her shirt, moving up towards her bra, rubbing her soft skin as she continued to sexually assault my mouth. I was as hard as a rock by now and desperately wanted to fuck her again and again.

"God Larisa. I want you so bad." I unhooked her white bra from underneath her shirt as she grinded against my throbbing manhood. We continued to furiously make out, however, softly and tenderly roaming over one another's body with our hands, both desperately craving fulfillments of our sexual needs. I slid a hand up the front of her shirt, cupping her plump breast through her unfastened bra.

"Ahem," came a voice from the stairs. We both turned and looked over in complete shock.

"Kar!" I exclaimed in both shock and embarassment. My sister had been watching us from the stairs.See why a curtain doesn't fucking cut it. "Hey... What's up?" I stammered as I pushed Larisa away from me.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," she said apologetically. "I wanted to say hi." My sister hadn't seen me for over a month and wanted to welcome her big brother back home. If only that's how it really is. I didn't see my sister for the first three days of the previous summer because she was doing her own thing. My guess was she just wanted to see this mystery woman I was bringing home.

"Oh... Um... Kar, this is Larisa."

"Hi Karen. Nice to meet you," said Larisa as she climbed off me and sat on the edge of my bed, full of embarrassment.

"Hi Larisa. ...Wait," my sister said with a weird look on her face. "You're the girl from Nickelodeon! Right??"

"Yeah, that's me," she answered. My sister hadn't been informed of whom exactly my new girlfriend was. She was in shock her brother was able to tap a fine piece of ass like that.

"Oh Wow! I had no idea! Matt. Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Did I need to tell you who she was?" I questioned. Who was she? My mother? My sister and I never really took an interest in one another's lives. We never had those friendly brother to sister talks. Nothing.It's not that we didn't care. It's just... that we didn't care. To be perfectly honest, her being in college three time zones away has only brought us closer ...and that closeness has disappeared since we both came home for winter break.

"Well, no. But still. It just seems like something you would brag about. I mean you have enough pictures of her on your computer. And the one on your wall."YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

"... ... ..." I was so fucking speechless. I was embarrassed and someone was getting an ass kicking from hell. She's never seen karate... like my karate. Larisa turned to look at me, grinning.

"You know, one day you're going to have to show me this collection," Larisa said. I turned three shades of red in about two seconds.

"THANK YOU KAREN. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO FOR YOU?" I asked in a pissed off Adam SandlerAnger Management sort of way.

"...Oh. Oh I'm sorry." She realized she completely embarrassed me. Not that Larisa didn't know that I masturbated to pictures of her. I told her personally. I just didn't need the action to be reminisced. I was still lying on my bed, resting on my arm, facing the stairwell. Larisa pulled me up next to her and I put my arm around her shoulder, leaning against her. "You two look cute together," she said, trying to get herself out of trouble.

"Thank you Karen," said Larisa happily. "You know, you're brother's amazing. You really did a good job teaching him how to treat women so well," she said as she looked at me, giving me a warm smile. The smile stretched across her angelic face, her slightly pudgy nose cutely scrunching up.

"Yeah. I guess," she replied.Bullshit. All my sister did was hit me with a yardstick or throw a TV remote at my head. This was whenever she wasn't screaming like a rape victim, getting me into trouble for coming into her room to ask her a question. Dumb trick. "Well, I'll leave you two alone. It was nice to meet you Larisa."

"You too Karen." With that, my sister walked through the curtain and went downstairs.

"Well... I guess they're home. That went well... I think," I said, sincerely yet sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. Great first impression. Seeing me dry hump her brother," said Larisa as she reached under her shirt and refastened her bra, angry and upset. She wasn't all too thrilled about the circumstances they just met under. She seemed more worried about my family liking her after what had just happened. "I didn't want it to start like this."

"Riss, don't worry. She's cool," I assured her. "Come on. Smile. In a few days, we'll all laugh about this." I shook Larisa back and forth and her hair flew side to side. Finally, she cracked a smile.

"Okay. I guess." She brushed her hand through her hair, pushing it back behind her ears, straightening herself up a little. "We're going to have to be more careful up here until they leave," she commented.

"Yeah. We can handle it. Trust me." I ran my hand over Larisa's cheek, looking hopelessly into her eyes. "You're so beautiful Larisa. When you smile." She blushed and looked down at her lap.

"You always know what to say love." She held my hand against her face, looking back at me. "What do you say you give me another kiss and we go meet your mom?"

"Sure. Where would you like it?" I asked her.

"On the lips of course," she said, angling her head towards me, preparing for the kiss.

"Okay." I leaned down and moved my head towards her crotch.

"Hey!" she laughed. "Not those lips!" Her face exploded with laughter as she pushed my head away from her pussy. "If you do that I'll never get to meet your mom tonight. Haha."

"Fine. Have it your way," I said as I leaned in and softly pressed my lips against those of my celebrity girlfriend. I could taste the strawberry flavor from her lip balm. "Mmm. I definitely can get used to this," I said as I rested my hand on her thigh, giving it a playful squeeze, then kissing her once more.

"Kissing me whenever you want for the whole summer?" she asked, still blushing.

"No. You're lip balm. It's delicious," I said. "I could go for a Pop Tart so bad. Strawberry." Larisa laughed at my joke, her face erupting in calmness.

"I missed this," she said softly as she giggled, my hand still on her leg. "You making me laugh like this." And I missed the angelic look on her face that my jokes caused.

"Well I've got all new material. You're gonna love it. Come on. Let's go downstairs," I said as I stood up. This was definitely going to be a great summer.

----------------------------------

My mom was unpacking groceries when Larisa and I walked into the kitchen. "Hey ma. This is Larisa."

She turned around to face us, holding some oranges. "Hi. How are you? I'm Lori."

"Hi. Nice to finally meet you," said Larisa nervously. "You have such a lovely home," she quickly added as she played with her hands. When Larisa was very nervous about something she had a habit of twiddling her thumbs or playing with her fingers.

"Thank you. You make sure Matt keeps it like this when we're gone. Do I need to teach you how to do laundry?" my mom asked me as she put a pack of my fat free Kraft Singles cheese in the fridge.

"Yes you do, as a matter of fact," I said angrily. "I don't know how to work these high-tech machines. I know the two colors and whites buttons."Way to embarrass me right off the bat, wouldn't you say. Dumb trick.

"Don't worry. I'll keep him in line," Larisa joked. She looked at me, seeing I was slightly pissed off about my mom's comment. "I'm sure it won't be too hard. Your son is an amazing man," she added in my defense, taking hold of my arm.Yeah! How you like me NOW?! Larisa always knew what to say to make me feel better.

We all continued to make small talk as the awkwardness finally left us. My mom and Larisa seemed to get along fine as we all chatted about plans for the summer and other stuff, keeping all the sex plans out of the conversation. Larisa asked a whole bunch of questions about their new house, which my mom seemed to like.I bet she loved it, being I don't give a shit and all. The area/town where the development is doesn't even have a town name yet. They bought a house in a place without a name. Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?After a few more minutes, I took Larisa on the tour of the house. I showed her where the bathroom was and then the basement entertainment room.

My basement was the shit. We had a projection television with a screen about eight feet in diameter. We also had two leather couches and a leather recliner. "So what do you think hun?" I asked Larisa. She slowly twirled around, looking around the basement. It's awesome. I bet porn is cool as hell on this screen." She always knew what to say. =]

"It's pretty cool." There was something about porn that made me want to not watch it on the big screen, but on a small TV with the volume low. I felt like I was going to get caught even if no one was home.

"Well you'll have to show me what it's like to see it that big," she said as she took my hand and held it, staring into space, imagining the giant cock that would soon be on the screen... or pussy.

"Maybe you can make your next big screen appearance right here."

"Haha." She looked at me and laughed, leaning against me as I held her hand. "Hmm. We'll just have to see about that, won't we. I'm not sure if it goes against the union rules and all."

"Haha. We'll have to check with your agent about that then," I joked. "And these couches are amazing," I added. Each half of the sofa was able to recline and pop out a footrest.

"Yeah. They look comfy," Larisa responded as she sat down on the nearest one. "C'mere. Sit with me."How can I object to that, right? After all, we'd probably fuck like animals on each one of these seats. I moved over to the couch and sat down next to her. She immediately leaned in against me. I placed my arm around her and held her tenderly. She leaned down onto my lap and I kissed the top of her head, pressing my lips against her soft hair. She closed her eyes as she used me for a giant pillow with a penis. "Mmm."

"What baby?" I asked.

"I could really get used to this."

----------------------------------

Larisa and I finally headed back to my room to unpack her belongings. I shuffled clothes around to give Larisa half of my closet and half of my dresser. "Oh," I said as I opened my skylight window, covered by myMetallica - Master of Puppets poster. The light beamed through the window and would light up my face in the morning. Who needed that shit, so I covered it up with a poster. "I almost forgot. We have a pool in the back too. ...Annnnnd as you can see it isn't opened yet. Sorry to get your hopes up."

"Haha. It's fine," she said as she stood next to me looked out the window."

"I'm sure my dad's just been too busy to open it. Soon probably." Larisa went back to unpacking her clothes.

"So will I need to use this?" she asked as she held up a bathing suit. It wasn't overly skimpy, but it was revealing nonetheless.

"Well that's totally up to you. Use your best judgment." She laughed and continued with her work. "Nice," I said as I saw her putting her panties in the dresser.

"I thought you might like them," she said as she held up a tiny black pair, dangling them around in front of me.

"Hey Riss."

"Yeah?"

"...Please say it. For me." She sighed and shook her head.

"AHA! Black panties!" she said as she held up the underwear. She chuckled as she acted out the10 Things scene.

"Haha. Thank you dear." It made my day. I know it was stupid, but stupid things amuse me.Like midgets.

"No Problem. I don't know why you like it so much," she said as she resumed unpacking.

"I like it because I can have you act it out for me. It's your catch phrase."

"How is THAT my catch phrase?" she said as she quick turned her head towards me and laughed.

"It's the most memorable thing you've said."

"Haha. I see."

As she unpacked, I put some more posters on my walls. I was one of those people who needed their entire wall completely covered. I had posters and magazine pictures of all my favorite bands. After all, music was such a huge part of my life. I did have some posters of women. I purposely didn't put too many up because I didn't want to seem like a perv. I however did put up my Avril and Eliza Dushku posters.They both look so fucking hot in them. And the best part is that I didn't have to pay shipping for them because of a promotion. Yeah. How are you. I also refrained from putting up my Larisa print out picture. That would be too weird.

I looked around the room as I filled up the bare white walls. My room was tiny. The walls bent inward as they reached the ceiling, forming a sort of triangle shape, with a flat top. With my bed, desk, and guitar amps, there wasn't much room for anything else. It would be kind of cramped with the two of us sharing the room. I briefly thought about us sleeping in my parents' bed after they left, just as a way for the two of us to get out of the prison cell I called home. 'Perhaps,' I thought.

"So what do you want to do when you're done unpacking," I asked her as I hung up another picture. It was late by now, but not too late.

"Honestly, I'd just like to lie down. I'm really tired from the trip," she said as she put some clothes into the dresser. She turned her head around to face me, asking, "Is that okay? Or did you want to do something tonight?" I could tell by the look on her face that she was afraid of disappointing me.

"No, I didn't have anything special planned. I'm tired too. It's been a long day for the both of us, having to pack up and whatnot. Just trying to be a good host."

"You are Matty," said Larisa reassuringly. "OH! I almost forgot," said Larisa as she rummaged through her bag. "I got us a little something."

"Airplane peanuts?" I asked as I looked at the items she pulled out of her bag. She rolled her eyes and shook her head at me. A second or two later, she pulled out a small padded black case and unzipped it. "It's for when we play," she said as she pulled out a digital video camera.

"Whoa. That's awesome baby. So much better than my shitty webcam."

"Hey. That cam's got sentimental value!" she joked. It captured all the times we've had sex, thus far. I had batched to the videos a number of times. Larisa burned herself CDs with the videos on it, so I'm sure she batched to them as well.

"True." Larisa got all excited about the new toy as she handed it to me.

"I figured we could make a lot of home movies. You know, as a way to remember every bit of fun we've had," she explained.

"Yeah. That's awesome. We can even record other stuff besides sex," I said as I looked at the video camera.

"Haha. Yeah. We can. But lets not waste the battery too much in case we make love in a random place." I laughed at her comment. I loved how this woman thought.

"True. Well, I'm going to go grab a shower. I'll let you finish here," I said as I handed her back the camera.

"Alrighty," she replied as she put it back in the case and resumed folding some shirts. When I came back ten minutes later, Larisa had just put the last of her clothes away. "Can I take a shower Matt?" she asked.

"No. ...Of course you can. Riss this is your house too now. Okay?" I wanted her to really feel welcome and comfortable. I understood why she was nervous. Meeting the family of your significant other is stressful. I also couldn't help but wonder if she was nervous that we may get tired of each other because of all the time we'd be spending together. It's not normal for people to move in together early in the relationship. Not that we just started going out, but we've been apart for so much of our relationship. I know I thought of that possibility. I wondered if she did.

"Okay baby. I know. I'm just not used to this yet."

"It's fine. There's some towels in the closet at the end of the hall. You can just throw your clothes in the hamper with mine. I'm sure they won't get mixed up with anyone else's."

"Okay. I'll be right back," she said as she walked down the stairs. I climbed into bed and put the air conditioner on higher. I thought, 'I better get this room as cold as an elderly lady's titties. This way, if she makes me shut the AC off, it wont be sweltering hot like it is between my ass cheeks in August.'Or December for that matter. ...It's glandular.I turned on the TV and watched HBO'sOz until Larisa came back.Oh look. Another ass raping.

Larisa entered my room again, this time a gray towel was wrapped around her body, hanging on her breasts.Dammit! That was my fucking towel! You see, I had the specific towel I always used because it was huge, allowing me to drape myself in it for days at a time. Note to self... set her straight immediately. I didn't see it in the closet or I would have taken it.She looked so sexy with her semi-wet hair pushed back. She turned to face the TV as she pulled off her towel and dried herself better, standing there naked.This was going to be a great summer.

I looked her up and down, getting hornier by the minute. That's not too acceptable when you're watching a male prison show. Larisa had gotten fitter since the last time we saw each other. "See something you like?" she asked, having seen me leer at her body. She continued to dry her hair, rubbing it with the now damp towel.

"Every inch of it. That's new," I said as I pointed to her pussy, my erection poking hard against my boxers.

"Yeah. Shaved? ...Is the expression?" she said in Shannon Elizabeth's horrendousAmerican Pie accent.Yeah. How am I. "I started shaving it. How does it look?" she asked as she ran her hand over the top of her pussy, rubbing it slowly with her fingertips, causing my dick to shake under my gray boxers.

"It looks so fucking beautiful. Like a nice 12-year-old's."

"Ew. Perv." She continued to dry off. "...I'm glad you like it Matty."I thought 11-year-old was too much too soon.Larisa went into the drawer and fumbled around for a second. The room was dark except for the television. Finally, she pulled out a pair of white cotton panties and slid them up her legs.

"Aww. Where'd it go?" I asked in regards to her smooth hairless cunt now being put out of sight, but definitely not out of mind.

"Maybe we should wait until we're alone before naked time," she replied as she lifted up my blanket and began climbed into bed next to me.

"No shirt?" I asked. "So much for holding off on naked time."