All Comments on 'Good Cop, Bad Cop'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forgotten

Good story. Very descriptive. But I guess the poor girlhad no breasts, huh. Shame!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Breast.

The Author didn't need to describe the size of her breast, or the size of Stockton's cock. Excellent story. Stockton was almost too polite. A good story rarely needs to have a women with large breast or a man with a giant cock. Let your imagination free.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Refreshing

<p> It is wonderful to see a new name here, and one with such promising writing skill. This story was a pleasure to read. </p>

<p> Looking forward to reading many more fine stories from this author. </p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent erotic storyteller

This new writer definitely has excellent writing skills and I look forward to many more stories from Taverner.

Taverner not only knows how to develop characters and storylines, he knows how to seduce and make love to a woman and give her multiple orgasms. He can describe what pussy tastes like and how to eat it.

This little story was exceptional in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I never comment

but this story was probably one of the best i have ever read, its not too long, not too short. 10/10 will definitely save you as a favourite author. looking forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm sorry you closed the door!

Your story is complete and delightful. I really wish you had left the door open for the two of them to meet periodically and be pretty excusive through the years. After all, she didn't like the faux everything in her professional environment, and she could still be a star and have a quiet home away from the glitter when the two of them needed it most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good cop, bad cop, bad ending

where is the rest? too good to have bad ending.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 3 years ago

Comments to the contrary aside, I completely understand why it was left a one time fling.

A one time fling might actually happen, and probably does fairly often in real life. Them becoming a long distance couple and lasting any amount of time at all, let alone being together 'to the end,' is totally wish fulfillment fantasy. The more realistic ending is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous