Good Cop, Bad Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

"Glad you like it," I said, and I gently worked my finger back out of Trish's panties. Her expression changed, as she appeared to be wondering what I was going to do next. I released my hand from her panties, and brought it to my lips, and with Trish watching me intently, I tasted the sweetish, tangy juices that had just come from that very special part of her beautiful body.

I wanted to taste Trish intimately, by going down on her, but I wasn't sure how to bring up the subject. She braced herself again with her left hand, and gently took hold of my right hand in hers, and lifted it to her mouth, tasting the finger I had just had in my own mouth, holding my gaze as she did so. There would have been very little, if any, of her juices left on it, but watching her tasting her own pussy juice was very exciting to me, and I think she knew it. "Do you like that?" she whispered, after she had wiped my finger with her lips.

"Yes, I do," I answered, my voice also just above a whisper, "Very much." It was true, I loved going down on a woman, and tasting her pussy, although of course, I had not done this since Isabel broke up with me. Trish sat back, still straddling me, and holding my gaze with her pretty eyes, she climbed off me, to lie on the bed on my right side. She parted her legs a little, and placed her own right hand down the front, inside her black lace panties, and she gently touched her own pussy. "Ooh, I tickled myself," she said, delightedly, and she explored herself with two fingers inside her panties for a moment or two, still making eye contact the whole time. Her breathing deepened a little, as she moved her fingers around, and then she took them out, glistening with fluid, and held them to my mouth, inviting me to taste her again, but without speaking. She very gently placed the first two fingers of her right hand in my mouth, allowing me to experience the sexy flavour of her pussy juices once again.

Trish took her fingers from my lips, and I moved over to kiss her deeply on her own mouth, making sure she got some of the taste of her own pussy from my lips and tongue. "That was very nice," I said, quietly, as I lifted the front of her lace panties with my left hand, and looked down at her exposed pubic hair. I noticed she had it waxed into an inch-wide landing strip. Trish looked down there as well, and then flicked me a mischievous, inviting glance, once again, without speaking. "In fact, I think I'd like to taste you some more," I added, as I began to move over, to get between her legs. Without words, Trish had invited me to go down on her, and I was going to take her up on her invitation.

"You don't see me putting up a fight, do you," Trish said, as she parted her shapely legs to let me get between them. I took hold of her lace panties at her hips, and she lifted her bottom a little, as I took them off, and slid them along her legs, to drop them on top of her skirt on the floor. Trish's pussy, with her pubic hair waxed at the front into that landing strip, but left natural down the sides, and her inner lips, pink, puffy and moist, was now exposed to me. "I see you've had some waxing done," I said, grinning at her.

"It seemed like the thing to do," she answered, "Not that anyone's been looking down there lately."

I gently ran the tip of a finger between her inner lips, coating it with the fluid that was pooled there, tasted her again from the tip of my finger, and then leant down to kiss her just above her clitoris, inhaling the piquant, tangy, yet sweetish scent of her pussy for a moment. My right hand was resting on her left thigh, and she placed her own left hand on mine, as I moved myself into position to taste her pussy properly.

I tilted my head, and kissed her on her moist inner lips, holding the kiss and gently working my tongue between them, tasting her sweetness, inhaling her scent, feeling myself becoming more aroused, my need to have her becoming more overpowering, as I ran my tongue down towards the opening of her pussy. I teased at the opening of her womanhood with the very tip of my tongue, tasting her there, and in the corner of my eye, I saw her swallow deeply, as I heard her taking a shuddering breath. Then, I ran my tongue back up between her inner lips, just gently brushing against her clit with the left side, making her take a sharp, hissing breath between her teeth. I dipped the tip of my tongue into the sex fluids pooled between Trish's inner lips, and after spreading some around my tongue, and inside my mouth, so I could experience the flavour, I coated my lips with her juices, and used my tongue to sweep some onto her clit.

"Careful," I heard Trish say, "you're playing with fire," as I moved myself a little to get in a better position to suck her clit. She reached down with her right hand, to stroke the back of my head, as I placed my lips over her swollen clit, and I began to apply the gentlest of suction to her there, as I worked my tongue and lips back and forth, just slightly. I heard that hissing intake of breath again, and Trish's thighs both jerked a little, so I moved my left hand onto her right thigh to hold her in place, and lifted my head from her pussy.

"You okay?" I said, looking up at Trish's face from between her legs.

Trish had to swallow before she could speak, and she said, "I'm really sensitive down there," swallowing again, "and if you keep doing that, you don't know what's gonna happen."

"What if I want to find out?" I said, looking straight at her swollen, pouting pussy, inches from my face.

Trish had recovered her composure a little now, and with a mischievous smile, she said, "I didn't say I don't want you to keep going, I'm just warning you about what might happen."

"I think I'll just live dangerously," I said, and I moved in again, to kiss those moist, swollen pussy lips one more time, and I used my tongue to scoop some more of Trish's juices onto her sweet little clit, then placed my mouth over it. I started to gently work Trish's clit with my lips and tongue, and after only a few moments, she took a shuddering breath, as her hands clenched, and she said, "Oh, Mark, that's so good I can hardly stand it" I relaxed my mouth on her clit, to let her body relax again, and then I continued on, working her clit once more, but more gently this time.

The taste of Trish's pussy, and the intimacy of what I was doing, were making me even more excited by the minute, and I was hoping to make her come with my mouth, before moving on to the main course, when our bodies would unite in sexual coupling. I was being gentle, teasing her towards her climax, but the sound of Trish's breathing, along with the shudders and tremors I could feel going through her beautiful body, were evidence that I was taking her in the right direction.

I after a few moments longer, as I gently worked Trish's clit with my mouth, I began to use a little more tongue, and immediately, she began to buck her hips, as her breathing became deeper. She took a gasping intake of breath, and twice made a low, warbling, moan, "Ooohh, ooohh!" and then cried out, "Oh, God, Mark! I'm coming! I'm coming!!" The second time she said it, her voice almost sounded anguished, and I had brace my forearms on her thighs to keep her from pulling her clit from my lips before her orgasm had passed. Then, her whole body relaxed again, with along sigh.

I took my mouth from Trish's pussy, and looked up at her again. She was looking at me, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, and she said, "You made me come," then she swallowed, and said, "That was beautiful. Come up here, let me hold you."

I moved up, to lie on Trish's right side, facing her, as she turned to embrace me on the bed. She kissed my mouth, still wet with her pussy juices, and said, "You are brilliant at that!" Then, she flopped back, lying flat on her pillow, and as she looked up at the ceiling, she said, "It's a long time since I had an orgasm with someone else in the room," then giggled for a moment, holding her belly, like a little girl who's just been tickled. Still looking up at the roof, she said, with a sense of wonder in her voice, "That totally rocked my world, Mark," as I placed my right arm across her chest, and moved closer to her.

My cock was now rampant, and making an obvious bulge in my jeans, but I felt pleased with myself, for making Trish come like that, by going down on her. "I'm glad you liked it," I said, and she turned to offer her mouth to me for another kiss.

I kissed her deeply, feeling the excitement washing through me, and after we broke the kiss, Trish looked like she had just remembered something. "Look at me," she said, "Lying here, all tingly, while you're still rarin' to go." She reached down with her left hand, and stroked once along my cock through my jeans, with her thumb and forefinger.

"It's okay," I said, smiling, "It's not a race."

"I know," Trish answered, "but now it's your turn," and she stroked my rock-hard tool again, through my jeans, and added, "Besides, if that was your idea of foreplay, I can't wait to see what happens when you get serious." She used her left hand to unbuckle my belt, and then she undid the stud on my jeans, and unzipped my fly, while I watched, looking down, almost breathless with excitement. She reached inside my fly, and after she had gently touched the leaking end of my cock with her left thumb, she moved closer to kiss me very gently, and with her mouth so close to mine I could feel her breath on my lips, she said, "Come on, Mister Stockton, I think you can take it from here," and she pulled on the waistband of my jeans, signalling that it was time to take them off. "I would really like you inside me, Mark," she said, "If you're feeling the same way."

I nodded, and continued where Trish had left off, taking off my jeans and underpants, dropping them on the floor beside the bed. Trish looked at my erect tool, and without speaking, she climbed over to straddle me again, and said, "May I?"

"Go ahead," I said, looking at my cock as Trish sat up, and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. It was an incredibly sexy sight, to watch this beautiful girl, squatting over me, parting the lips of her pussy with her left hand, and placing the head of my cock against the opening, and sinking down, to take about half of my cock in the first movement, then lifting herself to slightly, and then allowing me to penetrate her fully with two more gentle movements of her pelvis. She took a little breath, when I was right inside, and said, "You fill me up."

"I feel very welcome in there, too," I said, feeling the walls of her pussy holding my cock, in a nice, snug fit. Almost instinctively, I began to move my pelvis up and down, just slightly, feeling the slippery walls of Trish's pussy gliding along the sensitive skin of my unyielding cock.

"This one's for you, Mark," she said, as she lay down to embrace me on the bed, with my cock inside her. She kissed my mouth, as she fucked me, and I tilted my pelvis to meet her, and she said, "You made me come, now it's your turn."

I put my arms around her, as we fucked gently, with Trish on top, controlling the motion, and she said, "When you want to come, just go for it."

"What about you?" I asked.

"You already made me come," Trish replied, "I just want you to come now, it's only fair."

"Are you safe?" I asked.

Trish nodded, and said, "I'm on the pill."

"I thought...," I said, but I paused, not sure how to say it, and Trish continued with, "It keeps my cycle regular, which is useful in my job, and besides, it's good for my skin." She smiled, like it was all so obvious, and said, "So, when you want to come, just do it. I want to make you come."

Trish's sweet, sexy fucking was close to making me do just that, as her snug, wet pussy embraced my rigid cock, making it feel right at home inside her, taking its entire length with each gentle movement of her pelvis. I moved my hands down to place my palms on her buttocks, feeling them clench with each thrust. "Do you like that?" she asked, me, now sounding a little breathless.

"I love it," I said, "You're doing great," as I kissed her mouth, feeling the pleasure mount inside me. My own orgasm wasn't far off, but I was hoping Trish would come one more time, before we finished fucking.

Trish picked up the pace a little with her thrusting, and I could feel my cock going deeper inside her. "Do you want me to stay on top?" she said, taking a breath, and adding, "Or do you want be the one control? I just got up here to get things moving."

"Well, things are moving pretty well," I said, pausing to kiss her, our bodies joined at the mouth, and at the pelvis, in a sweet sexual union, and after the kiss, I added, "but I think I'd like to get on top, if that's okay." I thought if I got on top, I could control things better, and bring my beautiful lover to another orgasm, before coming myself.

With that, I look my left arm from Trish's right buttock, bracing it on the bed, and I rolled us both over, using my left arm to prevent Trish from taking my body weight. My cock remained nestled inside Trish's pussy the whole time, and we ended up in the missionary position, with me taking the weight on my elbows, still gently fucking. "Nice work," Trish said, smiling up at me, "we didn't miss a beat," as her own pelvic motion changed from thrusting to a gentle tilt, to meet each of my thrusts.

I moved down to kiss Trish again, and we kissed hungrily, passionately, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, as my cock explored her pussy. I started to thrust harder into her, as I decided to get serious, and to get this fuck underway. I wanted to come, but I hoped to make Trish come again first.

We broke our hot sexy kiss, and Trish took a deep breath, "That's a change of pace," then another breath, and she added, "You're going deep now, I can feel you going deeper than before."

"Are you okay with that?" I asked, added.

"Ohh, yes,!" Trish sighed, still meeting each of my thrusts, "The deeper the better."

I could feel the beginnings of my own orgasm, so I ramped up my thrusting a little more, adjusting my position little, to press my pubic bone harder against Trish's clit with each stroke. The change in position made the sensitive head of my cock push harder against the tight, slippery walls at the front of her pussy, and the burst of pleasure that I knew was on the way, seemed to get closer. Suddenly, I realised I was probably going to come before Trish came again, but there was no turning back now. The primal need to achieve a climax was taking over, and I knew it, I knew I was about to experience the ecstasy of orgasm, delivered to me by the body of the beautiful woman sharing this paroxysmic sexual embrace with me.

Then, I heard Trish's voice, louder than before, crying out, "Mark!! When you moved!! You're getting me! You're getting me!! Oh, God, it's good. It's so good, Mark." Her face looked like she was about to cry, and she hugged me closer to herself, thrusting her own pelvis hard.

That was it for me, as the waves of pleasure built up in me, with my cock thrusting hard into Trish's pussy, and the sound of her exultant voice, signalling that she was on the threshold of her own orgasm. A burst of pure crystalline pleasure exploded at the base of my cock, spreading through me, as I began to empty my seed into Trish's pussy, and with each spurt, the burst of pleasure seemed to go off the scale for an instant. At the same time, Trish wrapped her legs around me, and three times, she made that warbling, moaning sound again, "Oooohh, oooohh, oooohh," and then, much louder, "Oh, Mark, that's beautiful, beautiful, oooohh, beautiful!!" followed by a throaty gasp from her open mouth, then she relaxed with along sigh, still hugging me to herself, as I felt the final twinges of my own incredible orgasm passing through me.

I relaxed as much as I could, while still taking my weight on my elbows, and looked down at Trish's face, still with a look of rapture, but breathing heavily. She was looking straight up into my eyes, and after a moment's silence, she moistened her lips, and said, "That was unbelievable. We came together." She smiled, a sweet, but slightly awe-struck smile, and said, "We came together, Mark. The first time we ever did that, and we came together!"

I nodded, and kissed her quickly, took a breath, and said, "We did," pausing to moisten my own lips, and adding, "It was amazing." I moved off her, and lay down next to her on her right again.

"You were amazing," Trish said, turning on her left side to face me, "and you could be very habit-forming."

We lay there in Trish's bed, talking quietly, for hours that night, making love again when the need to do so returned, and after our encore performance, as we basked in the afterglow, Trish turned to me. "I don't have to be back in Sydney until Monday," she said, resting her head on my left shoulder. She kissed me on the side of my neck, and said, "That means we've got all night, and all day tomorrow, if you want to stay with me."

"I'd love to stay with you," I said, smiling back at her. We slept together that night, in Trish's hotel room, in that big queen size bed, and in the morning, we made love once more, only Trish stayed on top this time, because she said it was only fair, after I did all the work the night before. We spent the rest of the day together, sneaking out of the hotel by the side entrance, and I showed Trish the sights of the city, as we drove around in my car, with Trish wearing sunglasses so no-one would recognise her. Naturally, we sneaked back in to her room later on, to tease and tantalise each other into a crescendo of sexual desire and fulfilment, before Trish had to return to Sydney, and her life as a TV star.

"I'd like to see you again," Trish said, in the evening, as we embraced in the underground hotel carpark, and she got into her little sports coupe, "but life really is crazy for me right now." I understood what she meant, and I'd seen just a small part of what her life was like, and after one last, lingering kiss, she drove out of my life.

I never saw Trish again after that, not in person anyway. I watched her, just like everybody else, as Amy Templeton, on her TV series, but I would look at her on the screen, and remember the passionate lovemaking we had experienced that weekend, when she had shown me the flesh and blood woman behind the pretend cop on television.

I heard Trish's character using that line about "corruption starts with the first free cup of coffee," in an episode of "Andersen's Beat" one night, a few months after our brief time together, and in the next season, they introduced a new character to the show, as a love interest for Amy. Maybe it was coincidence, but in the show, he was a cop named Mark Stockdale. Some of the guys at work nicknamed me "Stockdale" after that, because my name was similar to the guy on TV, but I never told anyone about Trish and me.

I'll never know if Trish got the producers to name her TV boyfriend after me, but what I do know is that the pretend cop that everyone watches on TV is also a flesh and blood woman, with a real woman's needs and desires, and after an accident of fate, on that late summer weekend, few men know that better than I.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers