Good Deed

Story Info
Do a good deed to help a friend.
2.2k words
4.45
14.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

We were playing in the local golf tournament. James, Eric, me, and someone we were given to make up a foursome. The idea was that the whole tournament would be over on the same day. Anyone who didn't make the cut-off scores would be ruthlessly trimmed every nine holes. Personally I suspected that they decided on the cut-off scores after they saw how everybody went.

Myself, being a distinctly average golfer, found myself dropped after the first nine. So, for that matter, was James. Eric kept going, which was a surprise to us and to him. We stuck around, confident that Eric would be ousted after the second nine and we could all go to the bar for a drink and then home.

It didn't happen, did it? Eric was playing a blinder of a game. I was willing to swear that if he hooked a ball into the woods a squirrel would grab it and carry it out onto the green. That was the sort of luck he was having. He was in with a chance to actually win the tournament.

The last round was a full eighteen holes, best man wins, end of story. Trouble was Eric has a problem.

"I never expected to go this far," he complained. "I'd arranged to take Sophia out to dinner. She'll be expecting me and there'll be hell to pay if I let her down. There's no way I can complete the round and get home in anything like a reasonable time, especially if I win."

"Well, jeez, Eric, you gotta finish. You may never get such a chance again."

"James is right," I told Eric. "If you opt out you'll always regret it, wondering what if? Tell you what. I'll drop by your place and explain to Sophia. If she gets all pissed and snotty she can yell at me for a while. Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you sure?" Eric asked. "She can be downright scary when she gets pissed."

"Ah, she'll be right. I'm a big man and I can take a bit of abuse. I'll just wait until she shuts up and explain that you don't really have a choice and that you'll make it up to her, especially if you win first prize."

So we agreed that I'd be the bunny to face the wrath of the formidable Sophia and Eric headed happily to the start of the next round. I wished him luck and headed on homeward, swinging past Eric's place on the way.

While not actually knowing Sophia well I most certainly knew what she looked like. A long cool blonde, with blue eyes that seemed to sparkle, a perpetual smile highlighted by gleaming white teeth surrounded by cherry red lips. She also had a marvellous rack that I wouldn't mind seeing up close and personal, not that I was likely to get the chance.

Arriving at Eric's place I found the front door open so I stepped in and called, "Hey, Soph."

What I expected was her to appear and say hullo, whereupon I'd give my little spiel absolving Eric from all blame for playing so well and then make my departure. What I didn't expect was to hear her dulcet tones call out, "In here."

Now if I'd stopped to consider it I'd have realised that both Eric and I have very deep voices. On top of that, two words aren't really enough to identify a person. If you're expecting a person with a deep voice and someone with a deep voice calls out then obviously the person speaking is the person you expect. Yes? No.

I stepped into the room indicated by her voice and she was sitting on a chair enjoying the sun shining through the window. As well as sitting she had her feet splayed on the chair. Quite frankly, if she'd been wearing a dress she'd have been showing off her panties, which she would have found embarrassing. What was even more embarrassing was that the only thing she was wearing was a big smile, so you can guess what she was showing off.

The smile sort of dribbled off her face to be replaced by a look of horror. "Don," she said, sounding as though she didn't believe it.

"Hi, Soph," I said genially, taking my time to look her over. She was every bit as lovely as I thought. Now if she'd just bring her feet together and her knees apart I'd be able to judge her superstructure as well.

She gave a small scream and her feet hit the floor, granting my wish where viewing her superstructure was concerned. She had a beautiful pair of breasts, high and firm, just waiting for a man to touch them. She saw the way I was happily admiring her breasts and hastily wrapped her arms across them.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded. "Get out."

"You invited me in, remember. Unfortunately, I'll be gone as soon as I've explained. Eric is going to be running late."

"What!" She bounced to her feet in a fury, her current immodest attire momentarily slipping her mind. "Has he gone to the bar to drown his sorrows over that stupid tournament? He damn well knew that he didn't have a chance."

"Quite the opposite, actually. He's been cleaning up the course and is leading the pack going into the final round. The last round is for eighteen holes and he has to play or be disqualified. He may never get such a chance to win a tournament."

"This is your fault," she yelled at me. "You talked him into going in that tournament. He won't win and he'll be all let down and won't take me anywhere. Why couldn't you mind your own business?"

"Actually, Eric talked me into playing even though I most certainly knew I'd be knocked out in the first round. Which I was. He's in with a real chance this time and it would be grossly unfair to make him give it up when he might win. Besides, if he wins he gets a thousand in prize money and with that he can certainly take you out."

"I don't care. He was supposed to take me out tonight. I was all set to thank him and you come barging in and say bad luck."

She was almost dancing on the spot in her fury, which was doing some interesting things to her breasts. I couldn't help but admire them some more.

She looked at me and realised that I was watching her with a lot of attention and I guess the understanding that she was naked slowly filtered back into her.

She looked down at herself and I could see her hands twitch. Apparently she'd gone to cover herself with her hands again and then decided that at this stage it was a bad joke.

"All right, you've delivered your message. You can go now. And stop looking at me."

"Sophia, you are well worth looking at and I'd have to be a braindead eunuch not to, especially dressed the way you aren't."

She glared at me and I smiled at her.

"It occurs to me that part of your temper is caused because you were all worked up to, ah, thank Eric, and now he's not here to be thanked. The simplest way to relieve those tensions is to thank me for delivering the message. That way you'll be able to relax completely while you wait for Eric."

She looked confused for a moment while she worked out what I was saying. Then she gasped and gave me an indignant look.

"If you think for one moment," she began and then stopped, looking down at her breast and my hand resting on it.

"You have wonderful breasts," I told her, my second hand coming up to lightly cover her other breast. "They are objects that deserve a man's dedicated worship."

I lightly rubbed her breasts, feeling her nipples respond.

"Look at that," I said, lightly touching an erect nipple. "That sort of thing needs a man's lips."

I bent down and lightly sucked on one nipple and then the other, drawing back to examine my work. Both nipples were erect and glistening slightly from the moisture of my mouth. My hands cupped her breasts again, thumbs rolling her nipples around.

She suddenly gasped and pushed at my hands, demanding I move them from her breasts. I did, but for some reason she wasn't totally appreciative when one hand slid between her legs and started rubbing her. It was easy to tell from touching her that she was already worked up, probably in anticipation of some fun time with Eric. I didn't mind working with that but it appeared that Sophia did.

"Get your hands off me," she said, hastily pushing them away from her tender places.

"Wow. Tough audience," I grumbled. "Act two, stage two."

I sank down onto my knees and my mouth fastened on her vulva, my tongue starting to flicker about, looking for all the sensitive spots (and finding them). She gave a startled scream and then went still, not trying to push me away.

I kept it up, teasing her, tasting her. Her hands were clutching at my hair. I think she wanted to grab my hair and pull me away but couldn't quite bring herself to do so. My tongue touched down in the area around her clitoris and she made a most peculiar sound. Screaming with her teeth clenched was what it sounded like. It was also a little painful as her hands tightened in my hair, pulling it.

I continued with the same game, teasing the area around her clitoris and she was amazingly sensitive there. I could feel her giving little quivering movements every time I touched her, the movements becoming more pronounced the longer I went.

I wasn't totally surprised when she climaxed, giving a wailing cry as she went up in flames. I took the opportunity to unzip while she came down from her high.

She seemed to settle though her eyes looked a little wild. Then her eyes fastened on my erection and her eyes opened wider and looked even wilder. I just turned her around and pushed her so she was leaning over the chair that she'd previously been sitting on.

I didn't say anything. I figured that if I spoke it would break the spell and she'd be saying no way, no how, not ever. As it was she knew what was coming but she could tell herself she hadn't agreed to it so it wasn't her fault when it happened.

I didn't waste any time getting onto action. It was a case the sooner I started the less time she had to say no, and if she had time to think I strongly suspected that the no would be forthcoming. I had her lips parted and my cock went driving home, with Sophia giving a small cry and pushing back against me, taking me with an unexpected eagerness.

My hands went around her, seeking her breasts, and as soon as I had them I started in on her, pulling back and thrusting in hard. She felt wonderful against me, her breasts firm and ripe and her passage hot and wet and tight.

I pounded her hard, finding her quite willing to move with me, taking all that I could give her and reciprocating with style. My pleasure was slowly building and I trusted that hers was as well. Of course, the foreplay and the earlier climax had prepositioned her body to accept what was happening now and she was taking it all as her right.

She was gasping and muttering as I thrust into her, urging me on to greater lengths, demanding I tend to her wants, and be snappy about it. I was quite happy to do my best to oblige her, driving in with a will.

When it seemed to me that she was reaching that stage where she was going to have her climax I really went to town, banging in hard and fast, doing everything I could to drive her over the edge.

From the noise she made I succeeded admirably, and I let my own climax take me away, squirting deep inside her.

After we separated Sophia straightened up and stretched while I once again admired that marvellous figure.

"Okay, I'm all calmed down and I won't strangle Eric," she said. "I'll even sympathise with him if it turns out he didn't win the tournament, and I'll point out that he had his best game to date and will only get better. You may now go away, knowing your good deed is one."

I gave her a half bow and started edging my way towards the door, listening respectfully to anything she had to say.

"Oh, Don, one last thing. Have you ever heard the saying that no good deed goes unpunished?"

I indicated that I had.

"Well, in case that's true you might want to check in at the VD clinic as soon as possible. Eric and I are scheduled for Monday, and I'm sure we're clear, but just in case."

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers