All Comments on 'Good Enough - Bluetooth Expose'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
grabmyballs2grabmyballs2almost 7 years ago
Good Read, but Lacking an Important Ingredient

I enjoyed reading this story and thanks for writing. I want Jan to suffer his revenge for betraying his entire marriage. If they get together after that, I don't care. I want Leary to have to lose his absolute arrogance before his death, if death there will be.

But I do enjoy what you have given us.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Interesting turn

Didn't expect a murder. Is murder less immoral than adultery? I guess only if it is done in the name of revenge. So this marine colleague knew his friend's wife was cheating but never bothered to mention it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad RAAC

Terrible RAAC..... -1 for the idiot Rush mention as well, fuck all you that don't like it.... 2**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Wonder His Wife Cheated

"I was listening to Rush on the radio..." That's all you need to know about this guy. The rest of the story was all over the place, which made it unreadable. The author also broke the cardinal rule of writing, which is don't write anything the reader will skip over. Yep, he violated the hell out of this rule. Was this his story, or the story of Sam, the former Medic? Try to stay more focused next time. Two stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHEN ITS GOOD ENOUGH

don't falter, better is coming next and that brings doubts, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FETISH SHIT

B.T.B stories should always be in Fetish.Just a shit story with no purpose.NO THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Rush listeners dislike people like the Clinton’s, Bill a sexual predator of young female interns and Hillary the cuckold. Then there’s Anthony Weiner waving his wiener, and sending pictures of email attachment photos, disrespecting and publically humiliating his wife, Liberal progressives and Bernie supporter get off on the husband or boyfriend being turned on by eating the creampie after the wife’s black lover. It’s called political correctness and white guilt- the new castrati.

Being a Bernie or Clinton support tells all you need to know about those guys. Cheating wives stories are their bailiwick and eating creampies their favorite dessert

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
The Sum of Action that justbobkc Eyes Bigger Then Taut Short Story Stomach

Awareness of betrayal, confrontation , murder, confession, criminal trial, aquital and reconciliation in mere four pages ? Forty pages might not have been enough . Fourteen is the minimum length by my estimation. This author either hits it out of park or whiffs in terms of my idiosyncratic taste.

I really admire how justbobkc fearlessly adds in subplots but the complications was way too compressed in this narrative. It was like a sultan of harem spending five minutes each with his 30 wives. The net result is everyone gets shortchanged in the end. I'm glad this author is back from hiatus and hope to five.star his next story as I have multiple times b4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
typical author

wimp story -1*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed this for the most part.

I admit to a certain amount of confusion. There's a Bob guy that always starts his Cajun stories with disclaimers about how he doesn't give a shit. The Bob that wrote this does not write in strange tongues and ramble all over. Interesting plot this time around. I am not a fan of murder as a solution for a cheated upon husband, but the guy was provoked pretty badly! Thanks for posting!

MrButttonsMrButttonsalmost 7 years ago
More BTBastard Than BTBitch

First, it's hit or miss with this author, but when he hits, it's a grand slam. Unfortunately, this is more reaching first base on an unforced error.

Here's a general problem, getting revenge on the other guy does not prevent one from being a wimp or cuckold. I have no problem with a good reconciliation story mind you, but there has to be genuine remorse, etc. She had another man's child and had an affair lasting their entire marriage. Revenge on the asshole? Great. Taking her back? Makes no sense.

Again, some authors operate under the theory that if the cheated upon husband gets revenge on the man his wife was sleeping with, that makes him an alpha male and avoids the dreaded cuckold label. I just don't see the logic in that. Sure, the guy deserves punishment or consequences. But what were his wife's?

If this story explored his wife's feelings more and provided more depth, I could have gotten behind it. However, as it stands, it was too shallow to justify the ending.

xtchrxtchralmost 7 years ago
I Don't Get It!

It was an entertaining story but I disagree with so much of it. Let's see what we have; this wifey had an affair throughout the entire marriage, she was a slut for this DA--anal, swallowing, etc. that she never did with her husband. She even had the DA's kid and pawned it off as the husbands. How in the world can anyone ever forgive her? Sure she helped him with the trial, but that is hardly enough. Interesting story but definitely not reconciliation worthy.

Anyway, thanks for the story.

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
I mostly liked it

However, the premise of overhearing another conversation because of Bluetooth between cars, while intriguing, doesn't pan out. They don't connect that way. Even if her phone had connected to his car instead, her car/phone would not have allowed her to talk.

This is a variation on the 'picked up another extension in the house' theme, but technologically it doesn't work.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 7 years ago
****

Not a bad tale but therewere parts where the flow hiccupped or tripped or just lagged.

The base was interesting and have had the bt car issue. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice, Except

...As at least one other pointed out, well, bluetooth just doesn't work that way.

A detail, yes. But you had to start with the "this really happened" thing, so.

Otherwise, decent story.

zealerzealeralmost 7 years ago
Interesting Outcome

The outcome was interesting. The old marriage died and a a new one began.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story,not realistic

Getting thru that outcome with a fed attorney on your ass, plus a wife who had reason to strike back,was a remarkable feat. All the dead cheaters wife want was the insurance and estate. Whether this marriage could continue is your story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Nitpick – Yes, a “board foot” is one foot by one foot by one inch, but that is NOT a cubic foot! THAT is one foot by one foot by one FOOT!

I’m confused! If Guy knew all this, why didn’t he give Jake a heads-up before?

It’s interesting that James wants Jan to tell Jake about HIM, but doesn’t seem that interested in telling HIS spouse!

Is it just me, or is the trope of the wife who does things with the lover that she won’t do with her husband getting a little old?

Her concern about another daughter not looking like the first is bogus. Siblings often don’t look alike.

Of course, he’ll get something from the paternity suit! Hell, his family might pay him to go away just to AVOID a paternity suit.

@xtchr Re: “Sure she helped him with the trial, but that is hardly enough.” – There wouldn’t have BEEN a trial if she didn’t drop hints on the wiretap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars!

Loved the "anons out there beware" line ha ha ha!!!

Danger09Danger09almost 7 years ago
No, No. You're still a cuck wimp bitch

She's been sleeping with James before they even married, got pregnant by him not once but twice, had his baby and passed it off as the wimps, continued fucking James throughout their entire marriage and probably would've continued if the pussy didn't kill him & you think you're not a wimp cuck cause you killed someone over a cheap slut?😕..... Are you serious?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Even the gun used to kill him was a pussy .. A .22 really? How is it the slut didn't pay for her betrayal? The lover's dead but the whore gets to keeps her career, her marriage her family? I didn't read where he had a gun to the whores head. This story needs to be flushed down the toilet like shitty toilet paper.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again -

To everyone who read this and especially rated it and took the time to comment. I especially like the detailed and "nitpicking" comments.

This IS all fictional, of course - and based mostly on merely a lot of other fiction I've read throughout my life.

It is interesting to me how often adultery and murder go together in mainstream media (and real life - anthro. studies of those cute little San Bushmen of South Africa - watch the hilarious "Gods Must Be Crazy" comedy movies - show the murder rate of the San was about equal to NYC's long time rates. And MOST of the San's murders were due to "love triangle" situations. Not so funny.) Scott Turow's "Presumed Innocent" is but one example. John Grisham's book and then movie "The Rainmaker" another.

The major - and hit - movie "Unfaithful" is another. What I find interesting is that "Unfaithful" was actually a remake of a French movie "La Femme Infidele". And I thought the French were all so blase about a little harmless infidelity fun! Another French movie "The Big Picture" could have come right out of a "loving wives" story here - but was actually based on an American book by Douglas Kennedy.

And finally on the bluetooth plot point. I cannot explain it technically, but it DID happen as I described and I very plainly heard my wife's cellphone conversation with her friend and co-worker Kathy one day - whose voice I plainly recognized. I do know bluetooth can attach multiple devices concurrently - as I have a Gear watch and bluetooth headphones that both work just fine and concurrently attached to my own Samsung phone. My wife has an Iphone and I can only help her marginally with that. Just never been a big Apple fan.

And finally yes - a board foot is a volume measurement but it's not a cubic foot - I got unthinkingly lazy in writing "cubic" instead of just "volume".

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@sbrooks...

@xtchr Re: “Sure she helped him with the trial, but that is hardly enough.” – There wouldn’t have BEEN a trial if she didn’t drop hints on the wiretap.

>>>>>>>>

I can agree with one of the other commenters that short stories aren't my real forte. I am trying to do better with mere practice...

My thinking on this plot point was that Jan suddenly saw some very powerful forces aligning against her husband - whether he was guilty or not - including the Federal DoJ bureaucracy, James' rich relatives, and also James' wife who had her own reasons Jake should be charged for this crime.

Jan wasn't totally stupid and sometimes the best defense is an offense of the "controlled explosion" type. Better Jake have his trial sooner rather than later and with Jan herself being a key - rather than whatever dirt (evidence) might turn up or be planted on Jake by others. And once Jake got off the whole double jeopardy clause did kick in.

Which reminds me of yet another great "loving wives" book - dealing with old rich money (real estate rich more than money rich), adultery, and murder that I drew from in this short story:

"The Gold Coast" by Nelson Demille.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is built on top of "A Slow Dance" by RichardGerald. As least it provides closure.

RichardGerald's "A Slow Dance" is better written, but concludes leaving us hanging as to the resolution of the marriage and lives of the characters. Just too many similarities to deny its inspiration for this story, and maybe some credit to RG is due?

But justbobkc carries forward to answer the logical question, what happens to the relationship. I think this is an adequate sort of sequel, or rewrite, to give us one possible conclusion. I think there are several spin options that I hope other authors will explore. It is a compelling plot idea.

As to the legitimacy of this story, especially the reconciliation, there is too little information to be judged. Marriage is a dynamic shifting ebbing and flowing relationship, and considering the rocky start, its hard to extrapolate to any specific conclusion. Based on what the author tells us, the original marriage was a fraud. It must also be accepted that Jake was Jan's second choice, since Mr. Big Dick didn't work out. But its where you end up that counts, and the author would have us believe that Jan did come to love Jake. And Jake, who knows? More kids, great pussy from Jan, but when the kids are gone and Jan has lost her luster, or even acquired some sexual dysfunction typical for older women, Jake just might think he is due some payback for Jan's earlier extra marital fucking. And what can Jan say about that?

I am fine with them living happily ever after. Killing the asshole is always +1 star in my book, so its an easy 5. Would make it a 6 for listening to Rush, and pissing off the libtards. But most of their wives are fucking around on them anyway, just to assert their independence, of course. They really really love you; its just sex. And besides, its with a woman, so its hardly any different than sex with their husbands anyway.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Very interesting twist!

Well Bob,

Loved reading your story. I know that you will get some *1 from some of the anons, but I doubt that you really care. To me, you do us all a favor by sharing your talents with us and that's enough for me. I love all kinds of LW except the cuckold in chastity and even then, I don't leave hate reviews, I just don't read it.

So thanks for giving me something I can read and like.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nitpicking pedantism

I may as well join in.

There are no 'ex-Marines' unless dishonorably discharged. Should be 'former Marines".

LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) is a US Army function. Marines have Force Recon.

And I would have made Jan's life a miserable fresh hell every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. And please note that not all anons are jerks. There were a number of negative comments from registered users.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
I am sure the nitpicking pedant anon would like to read this book

"Killer Kane: A Marine Long-Range Recon Team Leader in Vietnam, 1967-1968"

It would seem that LRRP is not a term that is unknown to the US Marines.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
A Slow Dance comment by Anon

Yes. I did reread a slow dance once again before writing this story - and it is "built upon" the barebones situation OF that story - but as I mentioned in my comments also I tried to start out with the wife character portrayed just as a general kind of woman RG often portrays. And all the characters ultimately ARE very different, especially the husband but also the "other man" as he IS married here.

But I just have to put my own flavor on "his" women. Are his women "logical"? Can we as just men understand them? Many are successful and well-educated professionals: lawyers and partners in large firms, Ph.D. psychologists (The Bridge) and yet they do things as if they have NO clue the effects might actually have on not just other people, but other "loved ones" like husbands and children. And then ultimately themselves.

I think a lot of this really does happen in real life and really can be explained by "the Lucifer Principle" of pecking order/social status issues. (See Howard Bloom's book). What their actions can NOT be explained by is merely reliance on the romantic mythology of "true love" that is basically sexual lust oriented and is now prevalent in Western culture.

"Rapping" off other's works has to be done very carefully. There ARE copyright issues that I, as an author, really appreciate as well. I was prepared to ask Richard Gerald for his express permission if the publishers here had indicated any concerns at all.

But to be very clear, this is not an actual continuation of "A Slow Dance" and should not be taken as such. I reread "A Slow Dance" in Richard Gerald's new anthology book on Amazon (he rewrote this story there just a tad) and he made it very clear that husband there had not forgiven his wife at all, but was just going to continue using her "as his personal whore" and also spend the money she made as a successful well paid defense lawyer. There was also a hint in that story, THAT wife just might continue using her own sexual favors in exchange for other favors "from powerful men." I cannot actually foresee a "happy ever after" result in that story.

But anyway - nice catch!

goalie52goalie52almost 7 years ago
Divorce her

She didn't deserve to be taken back. First is the length of the affair. She kept on going back even after the affair should have been dead and buried. Second, she allowed her husband to raise her lover's child. Third, and most importantly, the deal she made with her ex-lover's wife. She made the deal for 2 reasons. First the dead lover's wife would become very rich. Secondly, Jan and Kaylie and another kids born would be taken care, as long as he was arrested and taken to trial. The outcome of the trial would make no difference. He could be convicted and spend the rest of his life in prison. I enjoy the writer and the way he writes. My opinion of raac depends upon the wife and her actions. Her actions show divorce should be the only outcome. Yes I know this is fiction and that is why I am not preaching a slow painful death for her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumbfounded

Anyone moronic enough to base anything off anything written by RichardGerald other than a complete attack on his world-view.is always going to get a one from me. RG is the single most putrid piece of shit on this, or any other site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not buying it.

He was enraged enough to commit premeditated murder, came prepared with illegal ammunition (nice touch on revenge i've read about those bullets, designed to inflict maximum pain but the problem is they're used by psychopaths). Adding that touch kind of makes it point directly to him though. Uh, back to the point... he's willing to do all that but is still ok falling in love with his bastard daughters cheating whoree of a mother. That's not cucking.

That's sad, sloppy writing to justify a ridiculous ending.

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
Fucking great story!

Let's just brush aside the standard, "you didn't write my story the way I like it, and still make it completely different and original" crap, as well as the "but he was a **LABEL** and that is unacceptable" (by LABEL I am dissing the idiots who think they can end any discussion by labeling someone; here, it's 'cuckold', out in the world it's 'racist', 'sexist', 'liberal', 'conservative', 'fascist', 'Nazi', whatever).

Now, to your story, not only was your gimmick new and original, the story itself had drama, gravitas, good characterization, good plot arc, and a surprising twist with the murder. Then, you worked it out to the end with intelligence and suspense.

Really, a first rate effort, congratulations.

(But you left out wombats, I think every good story needs a wombat...)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
In defense of Rush

Regarding the multiple comments dissing Rush, that drop is the best thing in this story. Some people just don't get Rush, and that's okay. Some people don't get physics, or logic, or school.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 7 years ago
Would have dumped her

That said ,its your story and your ending. If every story ended with divorce this site would get boring . That is why I read and don't write. 4 *

xiluaxiluaalmost 7 years ago
Very well written

...and interesting story about a cuckold wimp. 2**.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Very

interesting take on a reconciliation story. Bravo! Still, begs the question, did she start letting him come in her mouth and did he get her ass regularly?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 7 years ago
Easy 5

Quibble and nit, it's a very well written read. Not the first marriage of convience (on her part) that turned to love. Sometimes you have to ease your way out of tight spots. With her lover, she had a tiger by the tail, and was slowly backing away.

Chilley

Mordant96Mordant96almost 7 years ago
Five Stars +

Extremely well written and a most enjoyable read. Thanks, don't waste your time reading the ignorant anons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are some of you comparing this story to slow dance? Are you crazy?

IN slow dance it was mainly about Tom and Connie and their romance and their inept investigation into the murder of a prominent judge. Their initial thought was that the judge knew who killed him . wrong. In this story the wife was a cold unfeeling bitch. They didn't even work hard to solve the murder, because they were to busy going out to dinner and fucking each other. That's basically what that sorry was about, and you posters think that was a good story, The only similarity in both stories is that the cuckold husband killed a fucking despicable asshole and got away with it, which in my opinion, is good on him. usually I dont like reconciliation in cheating stories, but in this story the wife appeared to be repentant , in slow dance not so much. And my final quibble , you fucking assholes that call and demean an infant by calling it a bastard, have you no shame or morals or love in your hart. that's why both men stayed in the marriage, because of their love for the child not necessarily for the wife.

c24jc24jalmost 7 years ago
Well written and worse still, it compelled me, at least for this story, to briefly abandon a conviction . . .

As a general rule, I hate it when the betrayed commits and gets away with a crime . . . but dang it. . . .this was done so well, for once, it did NOT prevent my having sympathies with Jake . . . it was almost semi-comic in portrayal. The suddenness, the surprise , the overall place in the story . . . I really didn't want Jake to be caught.

Very nicely done. Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

The theme of that story is out of another story published at literotica!! A murder who gets away with his crime?? Is that your opinion about life??!! Pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5!! Good read

Annony is just a fucking insane fool

RichardGeraldRichardGeraldalmost 7 years ago
Just a borrowing

I don’t usually comment, but the author here made no secret that he used the same story line I did in “A Slow Dance.” I see this as fair use. He didn’t copy my plotting or steal my dialogue. The story of the ill-fated lovers in Romeo and Juliet is ancient, but one of first recorded version is Pyramus and Thisbe, by the poet Ovid. If you want to understand the difference between borrowing a story line and theft, read both versions and watch how the Shakespeare play is plotted.

Here the story is borrowed to make something new. However, I do have a quibble mostly with the commenters. Several pointed out the questionable plot device of the Bluetooth ease dropping. I have no idea whether this is possible, but I know it is unimportant. (I fixed my own Street Views problem in the print version.) Yet, no one took issue with the numerous legal errors including the two essential plot devices: First the insurance payment and second the spousal privilege.

Life insurance doesn’t work the way the author used it here. The insurance company will not hold the payment absent a formal criminal charge, after all, they must pay someone. If not the primary beneficiary, then the secondary beneficiary or the decedent estate.

Spousal privilege belongs not to the witness, but the defendant. I mostly blame Agatha Christie in her story and play “Witness for the Prosecution” she relies heavily on the spousal privilege plot device. Dame Agatha has a little fun with it when she discloses that Christine was married to another when she married Leonard now on trial for murder. Perhaps Bob was thinking of Agatha’s story and her perjury trick when he wrote his.

Problem being is that it doesn’t work. Leonard was entitled to the privilege because he reasonably believed his marriage was valid when he confessed to Christine, and our hero, Jake had a valid marriage and a second possible privilege in that he wife was an attorney. All he had to say was that I always seek legal advice from my wife. I don’t entirely absolve myself here. I played a little game with spouse privilege in my story “Kate Gets Her Man.” I would have had a difficult time sustaining an objection of spouse privilege in that case unless I was up against someone like Marsha Clark, more worried about her hair than the evidence.

This is a good story but could use some help on the legal issues. If you’re going to twist the rules, you should know what they are first. Anyone who wants a complete list of the legal mistakes here just write me, but not today because I’m busy trying to tap my wife’s phone with a Bluetooth.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
actually decent

This is how a man acts!

I applaud the author for having the balls to write the husband as a man and not some wimp (although the author does need a good refresher course on basic geometry: 1 cubic foot is 12x12x12=1728 inches and wood terminology).

Overall a good read

Thanks

Smokepole the logger/architect/farmer/master of his domain

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 7 years ago
interesting bluetooth usage

Years ago, when Bluetooth was new, a fellow traveller with me on a train got a Bluetooth connection on her phone. It showed a porno video. I asked if she recognised the performers or if they were sitting nearby. She said no. However, after reading this story, I see it would have been a new and credible way of uncovering an infidelity. Truth is stranger than fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent...

A BTB; sort of, he really Burned the Bastard and he didn't see it coming.

And, something to hold over wife, possibly whisper in her ear on her deathbed: "you know, I really killed him and, I could've done the same to you without shedding a tear."

But, with all the connections he had one would think he might of drawn out the SOBs suffering; like putting a major crimp or damper on future job/political endeavors?

In any case it is the authors story and I appreciate & applaud the contribution to this category.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Delightful tale

In the story, the impact from his situation is heavy. We all feel that he is getting a

very raw deal until he murders the s.o.b. Then things are fairly balanced because his crime pays back a few others. Personally I never doubted that his wife would back him.

shaman43shaman43almost 7 years ago
Ahh

A well done story. I can see myself killing someone with the scenario as it is presented. Going to talk to get a sense of the situation and the bastard does the rich, blustery routine. Not the crime or the cover up but the rich egocentric narcissistic better than you attitude. With the shot in the belly not so above everyone else eh? Well plotted. Characters are developed so their behaviors follow from their character. No quick changes of attitude and behavior that do not make sense from what the reader has been given. So well done I will forgive that the main character listens to an the same kind of character on the radio as is the antagonist of the story. You are forgiven your blindness. Loved giving the story a 5.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hey RichardGerald

Thanks so much for your comments and I have actually been waiting for some comments on the legal side. I am not a lawyer myself nor do I have any lawyer friends or relatives to check with. But I DID read a couple of interesting articles online about "spousal privilege" from several sites that certainly seemed to be authoritative on this question before I wrote my little courtroom melodrama.

The following is merely from wikipedia (but several other articles at different sites verified it, I think):

"Under U.S. federal common law, the spousal testimonial privilege is held by the witness-spouse, not the party-spouse, and therefore does not prevent a spouse who wishes to testify from doing so.[4] The rationale of this rule is that if a witness-spouse desires to testify against the party-spouse, there is no marital harmony left to protect through the obstruction of such testimony. This common law principle is the view in a minority of U.S. states."

Most state laws ARE as you say - but this is a Federal case (because a Federal US Attorney was murdered. If that is even right ;-) I certainly liked this interpretation to help build a little suspense in my story on the whole "marital harmony" question.

I also looked up "double jeopardy" and "summary judgments" and even "objections" for at least the basics, to try and get right.

The whole insurance pay-offs issue just came from my memory of movies about it - from "The Postman Always Rings Twice" to an interesting little loving wives/swinging/con-game murder movie called "Consenting Adults" (1992 with Kevin Spacey and Kevin Kline).

You are probably right they pay out pretty quickly but do have investigators and lawyers to sue and recover the payouts if any "scamming" is discovered. (IIRC the twist in "The Postman Always Rings Twice" - yet ANOTHER mainstream adultery/murder movie - was they actually got away with it because the "accidental" death of the husband actually meant less expense to the insurance company than a murder would have - so the insurance company helped them get away with it.)

And thanks for reading my story!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy webbsite????

Funny but a lot of authors write stories in a fantasy webbsite the cheated on reconciliate the cheater spouse. The true fantasy to find a better seconde mate....

If the readers want 100% true life they can look for true confessions of cheated on people (I read some), but I prefer stories where the cheated on husbands find happiness after BTB or not BTB with other women as their cheater wives. People this is fantasy webbsite and it is enough the 95% of the story is real life...5% the second chance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Entertaining

This story was a very good read with drama and a real catch-22 where in the end they both "needed" one another. He was a cuck only due to "trusting" his wife and thus certainly not a "willing" cuck. I do like the fact that he took an "asshole" out of this world probably doing many others a real favor down the line. Yes..I know it was murder but hell this is a "fantasy site". Thanks for the story. Can't wait for your next.

"Buckeye Fan"

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
The Truth Or Not?

"I know what honesty is, now, Jake. And I will never be dishonest with you again."

And Jake is supposed to believe that because???? Because she's been cheating on him for the entire time she's been with him???? Because she conned him into marrying her when she was preggers???? Because she got preggers AGAIN with Leary after marrying Jake AND kept the baby????

Not for me, thanks. Jake can have her cheating ass! At least Jan knows what her "gentle Jake" is capable of if she dares to fuck around on him again.

Fine story, thanks!

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
CHEATING

Taking Leary out the the picture was probably appreciated by other cuckolds Leary had generated.

Good story well written gave 3 stars which meant I liked it and keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ugh

Wow she got her cuckold who was manly to raise her lovers kid and everything kudos to the author for emasculating the military man into a willing cuckold.

Women that have any respect for their cuckold end it not wind it down

notdumnotdumalmost 7 years ago
Liked it!

Liked it! Great writing. Good story, IMHO

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Sorry

I know this is a fictional story but I stopped reading when you committed murder. I cannot condone taking someone's life as revenge and don't want to read about it.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
"Sorry" - As well you should be, Networkguru

This was a Loving Wives story. There is no crime in LW which is more heinous than a wife's adultery. Murder is a trivial offense by comparison.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nah, that ain't the greatest crime, there, Luedon

The greatest crime is done to our eyes every time we see another comment from your skank ass. That's a fucking crime against humanity. I wonder if they know about this at the crimes against humanity tribunal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mixed felings

She treated her marriage like shit. She is and was a total cheater of the worst kind. With that said what she did for him in court makes me realize she must want their marriage to work. He isn't going to do any better if he leaves her. He did kill the bastard. I will not argue with the remark of stopping reading after the murder. I will say though some people need killing. I if on the jury would not convict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As usual...

A weak fucking cuckold wimp who does not have the guts to put same .22 bullets through a cheating whore. And why to worry about someone's kid, you wimpy bastard try to have your own or else get your little vene cut off. Bullshit story, she shit on him and he is OK with this, slimy little cucky bastard. Marine my Ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

Have u no empathy? What would motivate u to violence? A bully? Rape of your daughter? Torture of your wife? Bombing your city? The constant wimpass comments show the bullshit effects of PC and the emasculation of men. Im sure Gloria, Betty, and Jane are ecstatic over the increasing decay of a a once real democracy. Oh my poor America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always Marine

Your story just went "FUCKED" the first time you called him an exMarine.... Theirs no such thing as an exMarine.... it is Marine or former Marine !!!

justbobkcjustbobkcover 6 years agoAuthor
To all the Marines who have responded.

My apologies for using the term "ex-Marine" as shorthand for "former active Marine."

All Marines ARE always Marines as in Semper Fi. (Only those dishonorably discharged are actual ex-Marines. Maybe.) I certainly did not want to denigrate anyone who has ever served our country in that capacity.

And I hope none of the fictional characters I've briefly tried to portray here are actually disappointing in character to any current or former active Marine Corp. volunteers.

I have only read about Marine Corp. life and service - never served myself.

One of the best autobiographies I have read is "With the Old Breed" by E.B. "Sledgehammer" Sledge - about a very brave Marine in WW2 PTO who while being a "hero" himself reserved his own respect and even reverence for "the Old Breed" of career NCO's who were the backbone of THAT Marine Corp.

And thanks again to all who read my stories and especially those taking the time to comment.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Your Audience is so Predictable

As I ended your story I just knew the wimp-accusers would be out in force. And so they were. The ex-marine trolls were also there, but being a former Army officer and not a marine, I didn't anticipate the indignation over this term. The wimp-haters are always a joy to read - they're such a bunch of unrealistic jerks.

I did like the story, not because of Jake getting away with murder, literally, but because it shows how much of life is a compromise and how you have to adjust as best you can to what comes your way. If you take Jan's claim that she was phasing Leary out of her life as being true, maybe their life together would be possible. Accepting Kaylie made sense, you can't fall out of love with a child because of some biological fact. Perhaps the key point in this story was never even mentioned. That's the fact that all of Jake's marine buddies lied to back his alibi. If the marines felt that it was more important to back up their comrade (even though he clearly committed a crime) than to be true to the law, then perhaps there is a greater law that says you have to defend your own world and to be judge. jury and executioner is indeed what you must do. This was a real-world story, and thought I would have been happier if the revenge had taken the form of physical punishment and professional exposure, I can buy into this harsher treatment and leave my 5* without too much angst.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Just came across this one. Good story and interesting comments.

Several people commented about the murder. Reading the scene, I thought the perp got a deserved pair of bullets. Overall, I thought the story was different and interesting. The writing and dialogue were well paced and credible. I don't like RAAC, but his course of action may have been optimal given his good relationship with the daughter and the wife's desire for a robust sex life, as well as his happiness being in the mini-farm location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

what a stupid fucking mess

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 6 years ago
Crap!

Good story until the end. Then, it went to shit! Unfucking believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
INTRICATE TALE

This had interesting tidbits of different kinds -- criminal, legal, relational, psychological, tricks of jockeying for position in career or societal status -- to be GOOD ENOUGH to keep my attention.

Differ with commenter on foisting present child on him. Story clearly shows her surprise on learning daughter is not his.

I think the whole point of their post-discovey interaction is to show her changed and changing attitude. She's grown past the immature slut to a woman with better values to appreciate a child and "ordinary" husband. If she divorced, husband #2 might sense a changed, grown-up woman and thus marry her. Why couldn't that 2nd beneficiary of all this life learning just as well be her 1st husband? She even lies in court to defend him.

Yeah, there's the problem of his getting away with murder. But that sure adds to the intrigue and a major portion of the story.

Yeah, and I like reconciliations and happy endings.

So its GOOD ENOUGH for 5 stars.

Hey Justbobkc, enjoy that you put follow-up interaction in the comments. Thanks.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Contrary to most comments..

...I liked this story ..glad it upsets all the BTB saddos .. Much prefer RAAC endings as they are more realistic. Keep on writing this type of story ... The world is a sad enough place as it is...I would rather a happy positive loving ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done.

Sometimes good enough is all you can get. The question is : would you be happier with her in or out of your life? .... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SHE'S STILL THE SLUT WHO CHEATED ON HIM

AND REFUSED TO LET HIM HAVE ALL THE THINGS THAT SHE READILY SURRENDERED TO THE GUY WHO WAS FUCKING HER. TO ANSWER HER QUESTION, HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER UPSTAIRS, MADE HER SUCK HIM OFF AND SWALLOW HIS CUM AND THEN GET ANOTHER HARD ON AND FUCK HER IN THE ASS FOR AN HOUR BEFORE SHOOTING A LOAD UP INTO HER. THEN ASK HER IF SHE THOUGHT THAT WAS DULL AND BORING ENOUGH FOR HER AND TELL HER THAT SHE'S JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GO HUNTING AND FIND ANOTHER GUY WITH A FAT 8" COCK TO PLEASE AND EXCITE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID ON THE WITNESS STAND. "YOU USED ME, BETRAYED, DISHONORED AND DISRESPECTED ME FOR SEVEN FUCKING YEARS SO I'M NEVER GOING TO TAKE A CHANCE ON TRUSTING YOUR CHEATING ASS AGAIN."

ONLY A LOSER WOULD SETTLE FOR 'GOOD ENOUGH'. I'D HAVE SET UP AN IRON-CLAD ALIBI AND THEN GOT HER ALONE AND TOLD HER EXACTLY HOW I TOOK CARE OF HER STUD-FUCK AND THEN I'D TIE HER DOWN AND USE A SLEDGE HAMMER TO BURY ALL 36 EXCITING INCHES OF A BASEBALL BAT IN HER ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

he's a stupid pussy kills her fb nothing done to her. craptastic cuckfest

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 6 years ago
unbelieveable

the ending of this story absolutely SUCKED! Wimp cuck bullshit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Just not enough

No problem with the writing but no where near enough to swallow this reconciliation after what Jan did.

Too much space was taken up with court proceedings and behind the scenes dealing to properly deal with the astounding level of betrayal by Jan and work through it for a reconciliation.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 6 years ago
Bullshit

Terrible... This is one of the worse cuck crap I ever wasted my time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

This is my kind of story. Cause for reading more jutbobkc.

I really liked comments by Anonymous 7-27-17 ("this is built on"), except I am ignorant of Slow Dance.

Thanks to the author for joining in the comments.

Paul in Oklahoma

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Finely crafted story.

Expert storytelling on display. I just read this for a second time and it's a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just not believable ....

..... that someone could reconcile after the wifes disgraceful behaviour., marrying him knowing she was carrying another mans baby - even though later it was stillborn, So she says "Oh sorry!" "OK honey that's fine!" Well written but silly.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 6 years ago
Bravo

Excellent story and great balance of characters. They seem so real and the dialogue was not boring. The sex was not too much. Just one thing- does crime pay? Or was this justice?

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
I found it a little hard to believe in the prosecution...

but I liked the story a lot. 5*s from me. Thanks for an interesting, well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Now...

Overall, in my opinion, this is a very good story. Very well written and very well told. At one point I was mentally high-fiving my fellow gyrene. I mean, he found his wife’s lover and he shot the bastard. Once in the gut and once through the eye. Semper Fi, Mo Fo ! Sorry to you folks who think that sounds cold blooded, but combat-vetted Marines can be very cold blooded. For some that switch is easier turned on than off. But then he made peace with and, I guess, forgave his cheating wife. Interesting story and I enjoyed it very much.

juderboyjuderboyover 5 years ago
I believe in symbols.

And that being the case, take a look at his marriage. It was a sham, top to bottom. While she wanted to stay married, it would seem that there really never was a real marriage. If I were him I was have asked for an annulment of the original marriage and let the chips fall where they may after. I think she needed to earn the right to be his wife instead of by default. Let her work for the right to be his future wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Corps

Is where he should a stayed. Marine philosophy: If we want you to have a wife, we'll issue you one....

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years agoAuthor
Last comment

Good one! I guess that was what happened in a recent news article I read.

The first combat rated woman in the Corp is being kicked out - for fraternizing with one of her subordinates. She was a noncom and has been reduced in rank and is awaiting final disposition. But she did marry the guy! (Does this count as the Corp. issuing this poor bastard a wife? Maybe not.)

No word on his final disposition.

Real life is stranger than fiction in just so many new and exciting ways. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I

I do not like wimp stories and he proved to not be a wimp.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
well written

i think he should have left her stupid ass though. No reason for her doing what she did. No trust and thats the bedrock of any relationship. Nice work though bob !

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 5 years ago
Great dialogue, ending was a bit quick

I liked this story very much. I gave it five stars although it is probably a 4.5.

It had great dialogue and I haven't seen this plot before. I also really liked how the husband found out. Also the court room scenes were good.

The ending was a bit too quick for me, and he forgave her a bit too quickly as well. I really would have liked to have seen her earn that reconciliation.

I also would have liked a bit more description of what people wore, facial expressions, voice tones, things like that. Just a little more colour.

Overall I enjoyed it and as this is the first piece I've read by this author, I look forward to readying more.

Steve

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

This one needed a mention at the end about how Jan started enthusiastically swallowing and doing anal with her husband for the reconciliation to work. She loved him, but it needed spelling out that she respected him now and was just as uninhibited in bed as she had been for the lover. Otherwise it made the husband just seem like a wimpy cuck even after he murdered the douchebag lover.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
five stars

decent enough story on it's own, didn't really need the unusual discovery.

too many lw authors seem to worry too much about new methods of discovery or wierd new revenge plots, when really just a bread and butter plot just works, it's the characters and dialogue that makes great stories.

this story is similiar to richard geralds "slow dance"

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
Enjoyable 5*

Well written Easy to read and I didn’t notice grammar or spelling mistakes. The story plot was unique on Lit. The lawyer deserved what he got. ( I would have been inclined to follow the same course of action).

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
does ultimate revenge balance the rest?

Killed the guy, weighed against these factors: marriage-long affair, with old flame, bastard child, abortion, does things with POS that she doesn't with husband, and so on. It's a good story, but I have a hard time seeing how he accepts all that crap.

edwusaedwusaover 5 years ago
Interestingly Written -- No Sale on the Reconciliation

Cheating wife isn't humanized enough for the reader to accept her return to the marriage. Could have been fun if you had managed that. Don't see how, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my god... he stayed with the lying cheating cunt wife

Who stole years of his life. No fucking way.

Yep. Doctor's orders. Tjme for some testosterone therapy ofr the author.

Though one might guess he prefere getting his male hormones as a creamy white supplement direct from the handy applicator. Sissy. Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring And Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad

The story is filled with boring stuff. Its also a wuss or wimp story because The reading for her cheating is Way to shallow. But something caught my Eye Pretty early, The authors Favorite word "Tad", I am German And Even I Would some alternatives for tad, a little Bit, Not enough, slight. The best is when several characters use this word

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two missed sub-plots

First, he could have sued the estate for child support. I didn't see where grandma cut an equivalent agreement to fund college, setup a trust to provide an allowance, etc. Grandma should have funded ALL his kids!

Second, he could have leaked the first conversation between grandma and wife about how grandma needed the murder investigation to stop so she could collect the insurance. This would have turned up the heat, and grandma could have been the one in court wondering if the prosecution actually had enough evidence.

Remember that the money was not grandma's but the estate's (and shielded in trusts). The estate could have been compelled to pay child support, and there wouldn't have been money for a great legal team to defend grandma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You have to remember that these stories by some of these authors will make no sense to you, unless you're a part of their extreme femdom subculture, and out of touch with reality.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
You wrote I read

Too long cheated no reconciliation

Murder conviction just based on knowing about cheaters?

Very unlikely given his witnesses

Sue estate and burn the cheating bitch

3 stars for writing and

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well it is fiction

Well written and interesting. Of course for those of us who don’t have a chair by the bed. It would never end this way. Without question the whore would be toast too.

No way in hell a real man would live under this shit.

Everything with this guy is almost an afterthought, or a oh well let’s hope it turns out well. Using the kid was pathetic. It’s not like the child was in its teens. Would they have been hurt at first? Sure. But, it only took an evening to get over being ignored for months. That in itself proves the resilience of young children. So, she would have recovered and moved on quickly.

There never would have been a trial or charges. There would have been no evidence. Because after the acccident. Neither of the remains would have been useful. If, that is they were ever found.

I always find it comical when affluent people think they have power to ruin lives at their whim. They should take a cautionary tact when thinking they are safe.

You never know the lengths a person or family member will go to to protect theirs when needed. And when this type of person is pushed to act or retaliate. None of your lawyers, money, influence or perceived position in the world will save you.

Treat others as you wish to be treated or accept the consequences you have brought on yourself.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
OK

Well written story. I suppose Jake ended up half cucked??!! LOL!! I think wifey would have an unfortunate accident soonest...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous