All Comments on 'Good Faith Negotiation'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good one, for several reasons. First I’m glad Ed has posted a new story, then I’m glad to hear more from MMA. I’ve read the sequels by another author and am glad to hear from them again - the villains I love to hate. And now the new ones who go after abusers, hope to hear more about them! Good story. I don’t like cheaters of either sex, and abusers are worse. Wouldn’t mind a second chapter about this couple.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 4 years ago

Reading your stories is like watching a train wreck from the passenger’s point of view. It’s going to be bad, it’s going to hurt but you can’t look away. What’s the point in staying.? The real tie now is blackmail, not love. Why should Letty believe he will ever forgive this? And why should he? A sequel where he accepts the gambit, files for divorce, and calls Letty’s bluff would be interesting (hint). Nicely squick-ish.

49greg49gregabout 4 years ago

Good story, thanks Ed! Since in real life it is men who tend to cheat far more often than women, it's good to see a male BTB (Burn the Bastard) type story.

As someone else mentioned, I wouldn't mind hearing more about this couple.

Now I'll have to read the earlier story - Revenge in Advance, I think - because I can't remember the clown nurses thing. I guess I was focused on the action and not the costumes LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The only "contract" that could be relevant is the "marriage contract" but that could not be renegotiated as Larry was not a "consenting adult"

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

EdRider returns with another cringe-inducing, over-the-top and certain to be completely misunderstood story of men and women.

I just completed a re-read of most of the stories here, and am amazed that no other author raises such conflicting feelings (and often my lunch well after I've eaten it) with such visceral displays of one-sided actions.

This story calls the reader to know a few past themes of EdRider stories, including the Revenge in Advance, as well as the man who remains committed to the woman, despite all the actions she takes against him in the story. Both are alluded to, but not fleshed out as they often are in the other stories.

I feel bad for the readers that just see the story on top, and often miss the underlying message. In many of these stories, men are tricked or somehow surrender their innate strength to put them into a position of weakness which is then exploited by the woman. The degree of this is usually so one-sided that many readers/commenters leave angry. "This author hates men!" I can understand that PoV, but I also feel bad for those that limit themselves to only that perspective.

But the trick to reading these is to ask yourself, "Who is the strongest character in the story? The woman who takes crazy revenge? Or the man who not only absorbs it, but also emerges out the other side with only love and forgiveness for the person who abused them?"

Clearly, it's the man. The man remains the hero in so many of these stories since they are able to not seek an escalating revenge of their own, but quite often psychologically break their abusers by just not giving up when they were expected to.

Are these stories an easy journey? No f***ing way. But then again, they're not meant to be. Is what you're seeing what is actually on the page, or is there something else you're missing? If so many people agree with one thing, then my nose often tells me the masses are missing something.

That's why these stories are so enjoyable and why this site needs more EdRider stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh dear

What absolute drivel.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
good story

I gave it a 5 because, although the punishment didn't fit the crime, it was too over the edge for me. The constant threat of being publicly exposed, is not a reason to stay married. Only her friends could see his face, right. His wife is as clueless as she is vindictive.

I liked the story in respect of the hubby and wife, but no further. Wife seeking vengeance is understood, but pulling all those other people into it, no.

I would get a divorce asap, and maybe a little vengeance of my own. Not against the wife, but her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dead Slut Walking

I'd torture the slut to get names . Then go after the other Sluts. Fuck Me too . Total hypocrites. If a man were to abuse his cheating slut wife for her cheating . Every feminist would be up in arms .

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Fuck you bitch! I'm outta here!

Great story. I really depicts how over the top women can get when scorned. After a humiliation like that how could she possibly think that he would stay with her. Go ahead and publish the videos. A life of fear and being under someone's thumb is far worse that just getting one big humiliation over with. It would all fade after a couple of months. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I get all of devlins points

But just don't agree with you for that revenge , no matter how painful.if you humiliate in return for your humiliation, even if it is of equal scale, which this certainly is not , it takes the relationship down a notch. His infidelity scarred her , her humiliation and blackmail of him deepened the scar. Love may heal all wounds , but I would sure as hell need more time to think before plunging into parenthood with her. This seems suicidal. And yes, he sure as hell would be the stronger person to accept this. And I wonder what is the good faith aspect of this ? He didn't sign u p for the revenge contract , and his agreement was never sought. Would be like showing a person a beating , or a rape , and imp!using that was an acceptance of a change in the status quo , and that beating or rape should happen and be accrpted. This sorry guy got both.

Cito22Cito22almost 3 years ago

This is my first negative comment that I have ever left. This work is a piece of shit. Period.

mmbny47mmbny47almost 3 years ago

There is NO WAY in hell I would stay married to that bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Drive her to the police station and have her arrested. The Viagra will show up in a blood test. Another pile of steaming manure by the King of Turds.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I get that its an MMAS story, you may want to consider a pt 2 to this with his reaction. There was a movie title "There will be Blood" that seems to apply here.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Revenge would make Hannibal the Cannibal look like a Cub Scout. Definitely see a dull knife, a pair of pliers and a plumbers torch as a starter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Larry should be working on a second contract renegotiation with Letty beyond her Marital Assurance effort and that would be his renegotiations of his wedding contract. After Letty's enactment of her conditions for their future social status he should be considering the termination of their personal relationship, with prejudice. Even if he was arrested and charged after her demise I doubt that any jury would convict after his plea of mental breakdown after the appearance of the video's that will soon be appearing of the assault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

idiotic!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

I really tried to make it a 2 banger, BUT it was so dumb and bad, it is a1, and that is generous.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

@DevlinCarnate No, the men aren't the strong ones in these stories for forgiving and loving their wives/girlfriends. In fact in my opinion it shows how very dependent, submissive and weak they are or would have to be to stay with a partner who lies or manipulates them into a position of weakness then abuses the Hell out of them without a shred of true remorse but often times with a wicked glee. A lot actually record the experience to relive it and become aroused.

So if you're in a relationship with someone who gets a thrill out of hurting/humiliating you, you yourself feel no joy or pleasure from being treated this way and hey have the potential to do something similar at any time in the future with little to no provocation then what do you call that relationship but abusive and toxic? It's like saying that victims of abuse are strong for staying with their abusers.

There's a reason Edrider73 usually chooses to cut the story a little after the abuse session, it's because in reality most men with a shred of self respect would not stay with a spouse who did that to them, and those who've been blackmailed would clearly have a strained unloving relationship for as long as the psychotic wife refused to let him go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They didn't leave any clues?

Sorry, but they did.

The moment they discarded their masks, and dropped the sheet, they were screwed.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

If that was me, I'd be in jail. I doubt she would have survived after we got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Assuming she survives and that is definetly a maybe, she'd be divorced and he'd be in a country that had no extradition with the US and she didn't know where he was. Just an awful story

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

A story where a cheated man did something remotely like this would be taken down in a Flash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous