Good Faith Negotiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, I'm not taking out another policy. I don't need it."

She stopped for a moment and listened.

"Did you hear that? There's another one. My phone is going crazy with email.

"What was I saying. Oh yes! I don't need another MMA policy. I'm going to trust you completely -- like before. I'm sure you'll never cheat again. Of course, I felt that way before, and I was wrong. In the unlikely event that you do it again and I find out, I'll divorce you.

"While living alone and waiting for the decree, I would have time to work on the videos my friends are sending me at this very moment. Once I store them securely, my friends will delete their copies. I could edit them into a single video that captures all of tonight's drama and emotion. The edited video wouldn't be like the videos on the Internet tomorrow. It would be sharply focused and brightly lit, with plenty of close-ups capturing all the action, including your facial expressions. I'm sure it would go viral, and every woman in the world would know you by sight."

They were almost to the car as she finished talking.

"There's one last humiliation for you tonight. Here. Put this on."

She reached into her purse and pulled out an adult diaper. Larry noticed the lights from her friends' cameras drawing closer.

He didn't take the diaper from her hand. Suddenly, his stomach gurgled and he quickly stepped away from the car. After squatting down, he grunted in pain. Two cameras were inches from his face.

He stood up. Once again, Letty offered him the diaper.

He shook his head.

"Don't be stubborn! Take it!" she said, with exasperation. "You're not going to foul up the car while I drive home. I have the key from your pants and the car stays locked until you put on that diaper. If we stay and wait for a police car, they'll make you put it on anyway before they take you in."

It was as if her voice was triggering his spasms. He had to squat down again while the phones continued to record him.

Standing, he took the diaper from her. He had no idea how it worked and fumbled with it for a few minutes. Finally, it was on and he heard the click of the car door unlocking. He quickly got inside and slammed the door. Letty took her time coming around to the driver's side and adjusting the seat once she was in the car. He looked out the window and saw the lights from her friends' phones moving away until it was dark.

They drove in silence for a while before Letty spoke again.

"You're probably hard right now from rubbing into the diaper. The Viagra I put into your drink earlier will keep you that way a few more hours. You'll be dying to come again by the time we get home. My panties are wetter than they've ever been and I'm dying to come, too. I'm almost jumping out of my skin. I think it's because I'm ovulating.

"I love you and want to repair our marriage, so I'm going to sweeten the deal. When we get home, I'm going to wash you down in a nice hot shower and give you a soothing oil rub. Then I'm going to give you the best fuck of your life, followed by an incredible blowjob, followed by another fuck once you're hard, et cetera, et cetera, until we either drown in your come or you tell me to stop, whichever comes first."

She glanced to her right, and he turned his head away quickly.

"Not fast enough. I saw that smile. You're already feeling better, and you're as horny as I am.

"If your ass is still out of control, I might have to put another diaper on you and punch a hole in it for your cock. But one way or another, you're going to fuck me until I'm too sore to walk. If we're lucky, we'll also launch our family."

"I've had my revenge. Now I want my birthday present."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12