Good Fences Make Good Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie opens up and the girls watch the guys.
2.7k words
4.72
12.6k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Jim! Put your back in to it!" I said, watching Jim use the tool to drive the fence post in to the ground. I continued "Drive that pole in deep."

He stopped suddenly, looking over at me, a smile on his face. We were both working on putting in the fence, shirts off, a sheen of sweat on our bodies. Jim wiped his brow and went back to pounding in the post. In a few minutes Cassie came out to us with a pitcher of ice water and two cups.

"I thought you boys might be hot." She said, "But you are making great progress. You should be done by the end of the weekend."

I filled my cup, drinking deeply. The cool water was refreshing on my throat. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Jim drink half his cup, pouring the rest over his head. The water dripped off his hair and down his chest. Jim put down his cup and started on the next post.

Cassie walked up to me to take my cup and said, "Can I talk to you about something?" nodding her head to the side to indicate she wanted to walk a few feet away.

I followed her into the yard and she said "Listen, Neil. Gina-Marie and I had coffee the other morning when you guys went to Home Depot. She told me. I wish I had heard it from Jim, but..." she bit her lip a little, debating on whether or not to say anything else. She continued "...well, it's just that... I... don't mind. In fact, I am glad. Jim has been lonely, and you seem like a great guy."

I didn't know what to say. I was a little taken aback that Gina-Marie didn't tell me about the conversation, but she probably forgot. I said "Cassie, I'm...."

She cut me off "Don't be. Don't be sorry. I'm glad. I was hurt at first, because nobody likes secrets, but seeing how you two get along so well, I'm glad."

I looked at her for a moment and said "I was going to say, I'm glad you know. I don't like secrets. Does Jim know that you know?" I felt silly saying a sentence like that.

She nodded, saying "We talked about it. It almost became an argument. But I wanted to talk to you about something else." At that moment Jim walked over, and Cassie glanced at him saying "Hey honey, I was just telling Neil about our guest."

Jim nodded at her and she continued "My long-time friend, Veronica is coming to stay with us for a few weeks."

I shrugged, not knowing where this was going.

"Veronica..." she paused for a moment, looking at Jim, then back at me "used to be Tom. Before she transitioned, Tom and I were lovers for years."

I looked at Jim to gauge his reaction, but the lack of one made me realize he knew this already.

"Veronica is coming to stay with us for a few weeks. I just wanted you to know. She is arriving in in a few days." She said.

"Absolutely, no problem." I replied. "We will make her feel welcome. Maybe we should have another BBQ? You know, to celebrate finishing the fence, once Veronica is here."

As I finished saying that Gina-Marie came out of the house, walking towards us. Jim and I walked back towards the fence, while Cassie walked over to meet Gina-Marie. I picked up the tool, pounding in the last fence post.

Jim said "Sorry buddy, I didn't get a chance to warn you. We had it out the other night, and everything came out."

I kept hammering in the post.

He continued "It got heated for a bit, but once we were both done crying, and screaming, we had a great conversation. A heart-to-heart. I think it was a release for her to hear it. To hear everything. She knew, but never wanted the details. Last night, she was interested in hearing about it."

I put down the tool and put my hand on his shoulder saying "Hey, it's ok. If you are good, and she is good..." looking at Cassie, then looking back "then I am good. Are we good, or do we need to cool it for a bit?"

Jim had a confused look for a second, then said "Oh, no! We are good. We are great. She's good with it, and I know your wife is too. No more hiding."

We kept working, building the fence until late in the afternoon, then I showered and joined Neil over on his deck for a few beers and a burger. Gina-Marie was inside the house, helping Cassie for an hour or so and then both girls came out with drinks in hand. I could tell that Gina-Marie was getting a little tipsy, and I think Cassie was too. Everyone seemed to be in fine spirits, laughing and joking.

"So, boys," Cassie said, "Gina-Marie and I were talking..." She paused for a long moment debating and then she continued "... and she said that I don't know what I'm missing. Normally, watching two guys get it on doesn't do it for me." She looked at Gina-Marie and said, "But apparently I am a prude." She stuck out her tongue at Gina-Marie. That was clearly a part of their conversation.

Gina-Marie jumping in, saving Cassie's embarrassment, saying "Well, I think it would be hot for both of us girls to watch you two guys, and who knows? Maybe she will enjoy it. We are all consenting adults here. There is plenty of love between us. Neil? Jim? What do you think?"

Jim was frozen in his chair like a deer in the headlights. He didn't know what to think or do. Gina-Marie then finished saying "If it proves to be too much, we can just stop, or go inside."

Cassie said "No, I don't want them to stop. Jim, I love you. I know we don't have a conventional marriage, but I do love you. You are my best friend, and I don't want any secrets. More than that, I want to watch you feel good."

My mind was already racing on how this was going to go, and I started to adjust my hardening cock in my shorts. Jim glanced over, seeing me adjusting, and licked his lips doing the same. Jim started to say "Honey, are you sure?...."

Cassie cut him off "No more talking. Jim, if you don't take off your shorts right now, I will come over there and take them off you."

Clearly, this side of Cassie was something Jim hadn't seen before. He said "uh, yes, dear." And stood up.

I could tell he was feeling a little embarrassed by this display of power from Cassie, so I slid off my chair to my knees in front of him, and said "Here, let me help you with that." As I pushed his hands away and started to unbutton his shorts.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the floor. As he was stepping out of them, I started to rub Jim's cock through his underwear. It seemed as though this whole situation was a little unnerving for him, as he was still soft.

I gently pulled his underwear down and wrapped my hand delicately around his soft cock. I licked his balls first, smelling that heavenly musky scent, causing my own cock to begin to strain my shorts. I looked up at Jim, and he was staring at Cassie. I said "Look at me, Jim. Look at me sucking your cock like the slut you know I am."

Jim broke eye contact with his wife, looking down at me as I put his whole soft cock in my mouth. My nose pressed against his soft pubic hair. I felt his cock start to harden in my mouth and I heard him moan. I grabbed his hips, keeping him completely in my mouth, feeling his start to grow in my throat. I was holding my breath, his cock blocking my airway, but I could tell he felt good. After about 15 seconds, I pulled back, his cock covered in my throat drool, my eyes watering from the effort. His rock hard cock now in front of me, I began to stroke it, using the drool as lube.

Jim put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me closer, forcing my mouth on his cock again. I started to suck in earnest now, moving my hand back and forth over his cock while he fucked my mouth. Several times he pushed so hard I gagged on it. I was gagging and getting the face fucking of my life and I was performing this in front of Gina-Marie and Cassie. I could feel my own cock leaking precum in to my shorts.

After a few minutes of brutal face fucking that I was loving every minute of, Jim slowed his pace, and stepped back. He helped me up to my feet, saying "My turn..."

He turned me 90 degrees, so the girls had a profile view of us. I looked over at them while Jim was pulling off my shorts. Gina-Marie was keenly watching us, while Cassie was sitting back in her chair. Her legs were spread a little, rubbing her own pussy through her dress. Gina-Marie leaned over to Cassie and said "Didn't I tell you this was hot?" Cassie didn't say anything in response, just nodded, her eyes glued to Jim, as he licked the precum from the tip of my cock, and then engulfed it in his mouth.

I moaned and looked down at Jim. He was looking up at me, as my cock was plunging in and out of his mouth, his head bobbing on my cock. I stepped out of my shorts and underwear that were at my feet and pulled off my shirt. Jim's mouth was so wet and hot and it felt so good. I felt like I could cum, but I wanted it to last. I looked over and saw Gina-Marie now rubbing her pussy a little, finishing her beer, and Cassie had hiked up her dress and had her hand inside her panties. I pulled my cock back a little, and playfully teased Jim my slapping it on his face a few times. He licked my shaft from bottom to top like a candy cane and sucked on my balls.

I heard Cassie moan quietly, her eyes glued to her husband. Jim took a hold of my hips and spun me around, facing away from him, and I voluntarily bent over. He took a strong grip on my ass cheeks, spreading them, and began to eat my ass. It felt so good, my knees wanted to give out, but I stayed in place while I felt his tongue in and around my hole. I was moaning like a bitch in heat, my semi-hard cock with a long drip of clear precum below me. I looked over and saw both girls now plunging their fingers in and out of their wet pussies.

Jim stood up behind me, putting his hand on my back to let me know to stay there. I felt his hard cock at the entrance to my wet ass. I looked at Gina-Marie, stared at her lustily, while I felt Jim push his hard member inside me. I felt the head enter and then slowly, the rest of him. In smooth, long slow strokes, Jim started to fuck me, moving the entire length of his cock and out of my ass. I heard him spit on it a little more, adding some needed lubrication, and then I started to push my ass back against him.

The feeling of his cock in my ass, filling me, while I was bent over a chair, holding myself up for support, knowing our wives were getting off watching was so erotic for me. I looked over to Gina-Marie, and she was now plunging her empty beer bottle in and out of her pussy with one hand, and with her other hand she was holding hands with Cassie. Cassie was also fingering her clit, her eyes half closed, watching her husband fuck me.

Jim picked up the pace a little and I adjusted my legs to get a better angle. Jim's long thrusts were now hitting my prostate. I gripped the chair in front of me tighter, taking deep breaths, moaning.

"Oh, fuck. Jim.... Your. Cock...." I gasped. "It feels so fucking good. Please. God. Don't stop. Keep fucking me." I could feel a warm sensation building inside me of me. I was close to having a hands free orgasm. I desperately wanted to reach down and grab my own cock but couldn't. I didn't want to fall or change the angle at all.

"That's it, Neil." Jim said. "Take it. Take my cock. Your ass is amazing."

I felt my orgasm start, like a long crescendo, building and building beyond the point where I thought I could take any more.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" I screamed "Harder. Fuck me. Don't stop!"

Cum was shooting from my cock that was swinging underneath me. My cum was spraying all over the deck, the chair I was holding on to, and a few drops hit my chest. It felt like it lasted several minutes, wave after wave of ecstasy, and endless supply of cum and spasms. Jim was literally fucking the cum out of me. Every time I thought it was done, his cock would pound against my prostate again, starting a new sensation.

I looked over at the girls, and Gina-Marie had already cum, and the bottle was laying between her legs, covered in her girl-cum, her pussy a little swollen and red. Cassie was gripping Gina-Marie's hand hard, clearly about to cum herself, rubbing her clit furiously.

I heard Jim groan, "Neil... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna..."

I pulled away from Jim, quickly spun around and dropped to my knees. I opened my mouth, looking up at him lustily, like a porn star.

I heard Cassie squeak, like she was cumming, but trying to keep it from being loud.

Jim grabbed his own cock, stroking it furiously a few times, and exploded. He shot 6 or 7 loads of hot delicious spunk on my face, some of it landing in my open mouth. I swallowed what I caught, opening my mouth for more. There was cum in my hair, across my forehead, on my upper lip dripping in to my mouth.

Cassie was still moaning, watching this lewd sight. I didn't want to take my eyes off of Jim's delicious cock, but I could hear her in the throes of an orgasm.

Jim's cock was still dripping cum, and I caught every drop on my tongue. Once it stopped I gave his cock head a lick to get the last drop and looked over at the girls. Gina-Marie had a huge smile on her face, still holding Cassie's hand. Cassie was flushed, her legs spread showing her pussy, and a huge wet trail in front of her extending across her chair and a few feet on the deck.

I scooped some of the cum from my face, and said "Thank you Jim, that was amazing."

Gina-Marie said "Neil, you couldn't see it, but you missed something while Jim was glazing your face.... Cassie is a squirter."

Cassie immediately turned reds, closing her legs.

Gina-Marie continued "Please, don't be embarrassed. That was hot as fuck. I wanted to cum again when I saw it."

Cassie got up, straightening her dress, walked over to Jim who was still without pants at this point, and slapped him across the face without warning. We all froze in motion, afraid of what was going to happen here. Maybe we went too far?

Cassie said "That's for not showing me this sooner!" and then she kissed him. I got dressed, and cleaned the rest of the cum from my face. Gina-Marie said was straightening her clothes, while Jim and Cassie had their moment. I walked over to grab another beer for myself. Jim walked over to grab one as well and had the biggest smile on his face.

While I was getting a beer from the cooler, Jim bent down, his hand on my ass and whispered in my ear "Thanks. I think you just saved my marriage."

I smiled back and him and said "Any time. Any time at all."