Good Foods

Story Info
Brittany flexes her powers recruiting new Sisterhood gals.
7.6k words
4.76
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is part of a six chapter book: TILT Book II - Prospecting. Chapter titles listed below, will go back and add hyperlinks after each chapter is published. Check my Author page for Book I.

As with the last book my stories tend to heat up quickly and have lots of explicit, graphic lesbian sex with the raunchy details throughout. That's what I like to read and what I like to write; these stories are sparked from my personal fantasies and day dreams, and then the characters come to life and guide me...

It's not for everyone. Is it for you? šŸ˜‰

Please leave me your comments on the stories if you like them, and I encourage you to reach out to me via the Contact tab on my Author page with your thoughts, ideas and feelings. šŸ˜™

xoxo Maribelle

As always, all characters engaging in any sexual activity are above 18.

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

(hyperlinks will be added after all chapters are released)

TILT Book II - Prospecting

Chapter 1: A Furtive Fragrance

Chapter 2: Marci Melts

Chapter 3: Kimmy's Kitty

Chapter 4: Good Foods

Chapter 5: Brittany's Bimbos

Chapter 6: Welcome to the Show

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

TILT

Book II - Prospecting

Chapter 4 - Good Foods

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

"Four."

She formed the word with her mouth, then pressed her black-cherry lips together in a tight smile as they came together over big white teeth.

Brittany watched through oversized shades as a bubbly blonde college girl made her way briskly through the parking lot toward the Good Foods entrance. Her long tan legs criss-crossed rapidly as she walked, tight khaki shorts hugging her thighs and round behind, hips bouncing below a white crop top. She chatted away on a giant cellphone, carefree and giggling, oblivious that she was being watched.

Observed.

Scouted.

Brittany held her slight smile as the young woman breezed by, reflected in the giant black glasses, hiding following eyes.

As the girl disappeared into the store, Brittany slowly looked back to the parking lot through her windshield. The cars were thinning out as the sun neared the horizon. The June Albuquerque air was still hot but becoming bearable - enjoyable even - as a light breeze blew through her long and wavy silver-blonde hair.

Eight o'clock, she noted as she looked at the analog clock in the center of the wood grain dash panel.

She loved this car. A 1974 Jaguar E-Type convertible, light blue, fully restored, clean and pristine - it was fitting for a woman of her caliber. And that's exactly what she had told the young man at the Los Ranchos car show. With only some soft words and a gentle touch on the shoulder, he'd been all too happy to hand her the keys and sign the title over on the spot.

Josephine had not been amused.

The Sisters were not supposed to use their potions or powers outside of their estates without careful planning and approval. This was to ensure they did not call unwanted attention from government or law enforcement which, Josephine explained, can spiral out of control very quickly... as it had in 1728.

Nobody wanted another Baton Rouge Witch Burning...

But Josephine had let her keep it - under the condition she find the young man and give him a wad of cash and cast an amnesia spell, leaving him to believe he'd gotten drunk and sold it. It wasn't unbelievable for Brittany Bell to own a classic car anyway, since she and Ali were somewhat wealthy from their marriages as well as their years running Fawne Faux Cirque, the traveling lingerie circus.

Brittany had immediately apologized and begged Josephine to let her make it right. Though she retained her free will to a degree, she belonged to the beautiful dark witch - mind, body and soul.

And Josephine had let her make it up, alright. Just the two of them in her bedroom chamber, midnight to morning. From on her knees Brittany had brought her master to powerful climax, over and over, while holding her own release in, obediently and tirelessly licking and sucking the sweet wet fire between her legs, using her fingers and mouth and her giant enchanted tongue - a pulsating, glowing blue fuck-muscle.

The magical tongue was one power all the Sisters possessed, and they summoned it regularly, delivering otherworldly and mind-warping pleasure to new prospects as well as one another and their master.

Josephine never slept alone. Depending on her mood, she would have one, two, three or more - or sometimes even all of her witches in bed with her any given night. The sex was always passionate and messy, and the girls would fuck one another senseless until they finally passed out from exhaustion, naked and entangled atop their dark, pale and beautiful goddess of a Supreme.

But Brittany and Josephine shared a special bond. The dark witch had possessed her that first night at the theater and used her body as a vessel to beckon to the other four women, to seal their covenant and consummate their inception to the Sisterhood.

Josephine had stayed in Brittany's mind and body too long. She had become so immersed in the passionate fit of lust that when the time had come to infuse her new conscripts with sex magic in exchange for ownership of their souls and essence, Josephine had chosen to stay in Brittany, and cast the magic through her form as the women groped and licked and kissed her magnificent body, convulsing in pleasure.

Brittany's body was not ready, not equipped... and her eyes were burned out as the supreme and turbulent power from the Ether surged through her.

Josephine had explained with some gentle regret to Brittany in the days following their inception to the Sisterhood:

"I was so taken with your form and the hunger it raised in the other girls that I found myself incapable of separating at that moment and chose instead to use my magic through you. Your eyes are lost and your hair may never hold color again. For that I am sorry. But your beauty has not suffered - and you now hold a piece of me for eternity."

It didn't bother Brittany, not in the least - how could it? She belonged to Josephine. Besides, she could see through her mind's eye just fine.

Brittany soon learned also that she could channel the power of the Ether with ease since it had already burned its path through her - like a river carves a valley. She had been one with the mighty and beautiful witch. And nothing pleased her more than to please Josephine. Her earthly eyesight was a small price to pay.

Brittany felt the warm throb between her legs pulse harder as she remembered. She bit her lip as she shifted her hips in the leather seat. She was in a state of constant hyper-arousal, and though she learned to control it very well, her pussy stayed wet and hot, plump and aching with desire around the clock. She looked around the parking lot - everything was still but for some light traffic and the trees in the warm breeze.

She laid her head back on the headrest. She thought of Josephine's fair skin, her long flowing raven hair, her goddess-like body. She looked to the blue bracelet on her wrist, and grabbed the steering wheel with both hands. Slowly, the bracelet began to glow, then melt and expand into an irregular blob. Brittany breathed out slowly with a naughty smile as she watched it move, rolling and sliding around her wrist. It split off and began coiling up her arm, moving like some alien snake, hot and wet and pulsing.

Brittany closed her eyes and thought of Josephine as she felt the hot mass move up her arm and over her shoulder, like some large detached hungry tongue navigating her body.

Brittany could almost smell Josephine's pussy in her face now, hot, plump and wet with arousal, shaved but for the trim black patch she kept above it. The hot scent of skin and sweat and the orange vanilla cream that seemed to emit from her very pores was intoxicating. Brittany curled her toes in her heels as she felt the mass move from over her shoulder and slide into the frilly top of her dress and move between her large breasts.

She let out a soft moan as she envisioned Josephine crying out and pulling her hair hard as Brittany fucked her with her monster tongue, her hands firmly gripping her master's large porcelain ass, nails digging in deep.

She tightened her grip on the steering wheel with both hands as the mass slithered between her tits, giving her goosebumps and stiffening her nipples, then down past her ribs around her side, then the small of her back, and down into the crack of her ass. She bit her lip and lifted herself slightly, then gently spread her legs to let it slide between her ass cheeks and, at last, into her pussy, wet and waiting.

Mm hmm

Using the steering wheel and her legs, she found a steady rhythm with the hungry, throbbing mass as it filled her. It gripped her swollen pussy lips and pressed on her clit, and and fucked her cunt with steady, heavy pulsating thrusts. She rocked her body front and back, forcing her weight down on the magical muscle as she felt orgasm building.

The bracelets were the first gifts to she and Ali and the other girls on joining the Sisterhood. They appeared suddenly on their wrists after their Confirmation.

"I take good care of my girls," a naked and radiant Josephine had said when she appeared before them at last, as she towered over Brittany and the other four girls writhing together in lust on the stage floor, their bodies still wet and quivering from the most powerful, mind-bending and life-altering experience any of them had ever had.

"If you ever long for my touch, think of me and I will be with you, to give you comfort, confidence... and pleasure."

And with those words, the glowing bracelets had appeared and closed over each woman's wrist - a different color for each - pink for Alicia, green for Misty, purple for Kristina, yellow for Nina, and pale blue for Brittany. A few puzzled looks were shared before each woman began crying out and shaking in ecstasy as the power of the bracelet flowed through them. Then they converged onto their new master, who smiled and welcomed her lovers' hungry mouths and eager hands on her flawless pale body.

Brittany felt her legs begin to shake as she pushed down into the leather seat against Josephine's magic mass that fingered her and licked her and fucked her all at once. She breathed out in heavy shudders as she came, the hot juice and come from her pussy leaking out on her dress and thighs and leather seat.

Her head spun as she half-sobbed and half-laughed through the release. The magic mass slowed it's thrusts and gently rubbed and massaged her inside and out, setting off a wave of mini-orgasms as Brittany retained her grip on the wheel and slowed her rocking.

At last she felt the mass slowly pull out of her, and slither back the way it had come, smearing her juice on her crack, up her side and between her tits. She opened her eyes, surprised to see a young man with a buzz-cut in a lifted Jeep in front of her, staring, mouth open and squinting as he tried to process what was happening to this gorgeous stranger.

"Ma'am..." he started.

As the glowing mass slid out from her cleavage and over her shoulder, his eyes widened.

Brittany smiled a huge, flashy smile and removed her glasses. Her eyes were empty but for the same pale, glowing blue of her bracelet, her irises and pupils, gone - just big light blue neon light, swirling with specks of white and black, like tiny portals to another world.

The man's face changed from concern to fear.

"Yes?" she asked sweetly, innocently, as if here eyes were not demonic doorways and a wet glowing eel hadn't just escaped from out her dress.

"Are... you..." he started.

Brittany tilted her head, slowly.

The man set up straight in his seat and looked ahead, expressionless, like a robot. The Jeep slowly drove away and Brittany kept her head in the tilted position as she watched it leave the parking lot and drive away out of sight.

She laughed to herself as she put her glasses back on, and looked down to the bracelet, now again closed on her wrist - just a normal fashion accessory. She shook her head and straightened her top, then smiled as she considered the whole situation... her life, now.

She looked back at the clock and then to the Good Foods, where she watched a tall woman with dark hair and olive skin hurry toward the doors. She wore gray workout gear - yoga shorts and a tight gym crop top with a tiny green backpack. Her hair was tied up in a bun. Brittany felt tingles between her legs, ever wet and hot and pulsing. She zeroed in on the woman's firm large ass as it bounced with each step.

"Five."

ā˜¬ā˜¬ā˜¬

Maria's legs felt tight and sore as she walked into the fresh blast of cold air through the inner sliding doors of the Good Foods. The familiar blend of spices and earthy aromas welcomed her in.

She checked her smart watch - 8:12PM - and then instinctively swiped it to the FitMiss app. 12,286 steps. 146bpm. 594 calories burned. 2,714 to goal!

Three-thousand more steps!?

She couldn't believe it. After standing all day working a register at the Home-N-Tool, her five mile afternoon jog to the gym, and her routine squats and walking lunges on top of her other workouts, she thought her legs might just give out.

She shook her head and continued into the store, headed for the nuts aisle. Though her muscles were sore and tight, she couldn't help but feel some pride. The pain was victory.

She'd lost thirty-five pounds since the divorce seven months back. Her forty-year-old body was tight and more toned than it had ever been. She was finally putting herself first, after twenty-years caring for two children and her husband, Marco.

Pindejo. Fucking piece of shit.

Her stride slowed as she played the movie over in her head for the millionth time: Walking in early from work after a schedule change, relieved she might get a nap for once. A strange noise in the kitchen. Then her life fell apart. Marco, her high-school sweetheart, father of their twin daughters, and the only lover she had ever known - butt-naked and ramming his cock into the chubby white neighbor girl, who he had bent over the kitchen sink.

She had watched frozen in shock for a good fifteen seconds as Marco pumped Bethany's pussy hard from behind, her jeans still pulled around her ankles unceremoniously. She moaned softly which each thrust, pushing back onto every inch.

Maria stopped silently in front of the walnuts, her confident grin now a frown. She fumbled around with the plastic bag roller and ended up pulling four bags off, growing increasingly frustrated as she tried to separate the one open.

Her face felt hot as tears began to well up.

No... NO! Do not cry. You wasted your life with that piece of shit. You deserve to be happy!

At last she got a bag to separate. She pulled it open under the hopper and pulled the lever to fill the bag half full of jumbo walnuts, in-shell. She twist-tied the bag and wadded the others in her fist.

She closed her eyes tight and took a deep breath, then headed for the almonds. She felt a little better as she moved, the burn in her muscles reminding her of how fit her body was - the new Maria. She'd taken her daughters and stayed with her sister a few months after discovering Marco's affair, and eventually was able to move them to a two bedroom apartment in Yale Village.

The girls were grown and in college and were hardly home anyway, busy with school and their boyfriends and dealing with the pain of their parents divorce in their own way. She never told them the reason, and they never asked - they seemed to know. Apparently Marco had been "helping" Bethany a lot the past few years.

So Maria worked every shift she could get, and when she wasn't at work, she was working out. And it showed. Her ass was round and firm, as were her thick thighs and muscular calves. She looked down at her thin waist and toned stomach, bare beneath the tight gray workout crop top, which her large round breasts filled nicely.

She was always pretty. Beautiful, even. Since the divorce, she'd spent a lot of time pondering how... why... she had settled for a life and a husband so average... so unfulfilling.

Of course, it was mostly because he - at age twenty-four, had gotten her pregnant - at age seventeen.

But she loved her twin daughters, of course, who were taller, slinkier versions of their mother. And in them she could see a little of their father, which made it so she couldn't totally hate the son of a bitch, as much as she tried.

She moved over to the banana chips and pulled another crumpled bag from her fist and worked at filling it.

She'd received attention from men her whole life, which she was used to shyly and politely brushing off. As good Catholic, Maria would never consider violating the sanctity of her marriage. But after a hard-won divorce and annulment, she suddenly found herself a single woman after over twenty years, and as she worked on her fitness, she was often out in her workout gear. Men were ogling her constantly, and she was getting hit on and asked out every day.

Some of the attention wasn't so bad...

Immediately following the divorce, she'd sworn off relationships, resolving to be alone so she could work on herself. But lately, the apartment was quiet with the girls gone more often than not, and she grew lonesome at night.

Maria decided she would meet up for drinks with Philip from work on Friday. A strong, quiet man, mid-forties with dark brown skin and salt and pepper hair. He was divorced as well - the rumor was his wife had been sleeping with his cousin while he was at work. He worked in the warehouse out back, and they hardly saw one another, besides the exchange of a few smiles when he'd come in to expense some tool or check stock on a product. So she was caught off guard when he'd walked up to her register with only a single tiny bolt Monday.

"Hi - just this?" she'd asked, with a confused smile.

"That will do it" he said in his low, deep voice with a smirk.

As Maria punched in the code and read out the total - twenty-eight cents - he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his billfold, and handed her a dollar.

"Oh - hey," he'd started, as smooth as he could, "if you aren't busy Friday, some of us are headed out to the Seventy-Eight for drinks after work - you should come."

She had blushed and giggled like a school girl, which made Philip beam.

"Oh - ah - hmm - we will see..." she had stuttered out, awkwardly trying to hide her nervous joy.

"OK then," he'd said, smiling at her for a little longer with dimples and sparkling eyes, then nodded his thanks for the bolt.

"OK then..." she'd replied, unable to hide her shy smile as she stared back.

Maria was blushing again as she recalled the exchange. She hadn't felt like this since high school. She wondered what it would be like to be held by someone else. How it might feel to have someone else loving her... kissing her... inside her.

She giggled loudly and covered her mouth as she pivoted to head to the coolers.

Her heart jumped as she turned to see a tall blonde woman standing at the end of the isle, motionless. She let her grin fade as she pretended to be keenly interested in the nutritional facts on the raisins bin.

The woman wore a sleek blue shoulderless dress with a spit ruffled top, and giant sunglasses.

Is she blind?

But that didn't make sense - there was no cane and no dog.