Good Foods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla understood.

She had never felt more confident, more beautiful, more sexy in her life. She embraced the new Sapphic sexual energy, welcoming it in, eager to let it consume every corner of her being. She longed for Tasha and the stranger to touch her, to use her; she wanted it so bad it physically hurt in her chest, and in her cunt.

She'd never felt so horny in her life.

The world was black and white but for the wonderful, beautiful brilliant blue glow - and it seemed to fill her and drive her insane in the best possible way she never imagined. Kayla thought her pussy might explode in desperate want as she fondled her bare chest in the supermarket aisle, wishing and wanting for her friend to give in.

As the vision returned could see the stranger's nose, mouth and chin were covered and dripping with the juice of her pussy, and she kissed Tasha, hard and heavy with all her tongue, and as they made-out, Kayla's juice smeared and stretched from both their faces. They moved their hands over Kayla's body, fondling her tits, ass and pussy as they kissed.

Kayla's mouth watered as she watched and she moved her hands over both their bodies in return.

"Kayla! Kayla, what the fuck!? Come on!"

Kayla snapped back to the real world, and realized her tits were now dripping wet with her drool as she continued to smear it around and around. The pounding throb beneath her hot, soaking wet panties was unbearable. Her breathing was strained and heavy, and all she could think about was burying her face between her friends legs.

Only moments before the thought would have repulsed her, she now wanted nothing more, nothing in this world.

She watched Tasha's face as she looked around to see if anyone else was watching, then look back at her, scared and confused as she looked her up and down.

Kay's face changed from a confused daze to a devious, confident grin. She pulled on her nipples as she breathed loudly through a lustful whine and bit her lip.

Tasha stepped closer, cautiously, as if Kayla were a rabid animal.

"Kayla, love, you are scaring me. You are sick - something happened, and you're not well. Please, stop - I will cover you up and we can get out of here. There is a clinic just up the street, they can check you out," Tasha insisted in a stern whisper as she placed her hand on Kayla's arm.

Kayla immediately took hold of her hand and began kissing it and caressing it with both hands, laughing seductively as she tried to pull Tasha close to her.

Tasha recoiled and took two steps back, watching Kayla in disbelief.

Kayla knew she must look like a deranged animal on some level - her heavy, loud breathing, drool running down her chin from her open mouth, her new enhanced body busting out of her clothes. She could even hear a weak voice telling her to stop, to be normal, to get help.

But she didn't care. In fact, it only turned her on more. Soon all she could hear were the passionate cries of women engaged in life-changing, otherworldly lesbian passion, entangled with one another.

She moaned out again as she squeezed her huge, wonderful breasts, and with her eyes locked on Natasha, she slid one hand down to her skirt.

Natasha watched from down the aisle, terrified and confused behind the cart, looking every direction for help

Then she winced and put both her hands on her head.

Kayla smiled as she pushed into the hot wetness between her legs with her fingers.

At last. So fucking wet... juicy and hot

She watched as Tasha stumbled and grab hold of the cart to catch herself. She saw the dress pull tighter around her friend's beautiful curves. Her lips became more plump, and her hair grew longer and shinier.

Natasha slowly opened her eyes again and looked up toward Kayla. Her enlarged chest pressed out tight against the dress, stretched out as if the buttons might pop off the side where it wrapped around at any moment. She stared out in disbelief at Kayla as her breathing became harder and louder every moment.

"Bad magic..." she whispered.

☬☬☬