Good for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerrard reared back and paused, motionless for an instant, then, leaned forward, covering Ariel's back, his hands at her breasts, fingers twiddling her nipples. Overwhelmed by the plethora of sensations tumbling around her nervous system, Ariel's head flopped back against Gerrard's shoulder, like a rag-doll. Still steadying herself with her hands on Malcolm's biceps--her rectal muscles still pulsated in response to Gerrard's anal assault. As Malcolm's rod got hotter--rigid and eager--he abruptly snatched it from between her lips. Lifting her by the armpits, and shuffling on his knees he expertly honed in on her pussy, his erection pulling up into the furrow of her glistening labia. Four hands skillfully rotated her back over her splayed knees, around her spread hips, dropping her butt towards her heels, before getting hung-up on Gerrard's stiff peg. Malcolm, then, scooped his hips to fit his cockhead against her slick, puffy cunt-lips. He paused, momentarily, before slamming his eager sword fully into her. Ariel could do nothing except flex her poop-chute in time to the throbbing of his invading boner.

Malcolm was less surprised than Ariel that her grasping vagina was already fully lubricated. Loosening her arms about Malcolm's neck--whether through fatigue or design--Ariel slowly settled, until she was fully and completely impaled.

Holding Ariel, swooning between them, the gentlemen moved, with subtle choreography, from kneeling on the bed to standing on their feet next to it. Ariel still hung, sandwiched limply, suspended from their two rock-hard shafts; two cocks parrying through the membrane separating her two passages. She had never felt so profoundly full--so completely stuffed. This was really it, her first real double-penetration--real DP--no oral; just two diamond drills reaming her bottom holes!

"We gonna fill you, Cookie, with bright white cream!" Gerrard chortled, "Just like a real Oreo!" And Ariel had to admit, it had a sort of poetic symmetry about it: her first-ever anal intercourse was with a dominating black duo. Furthermore, she was astounded to realize that she had really reveled in the act of spontaneous submission; and the attendant pleasure--which was too wild, or new, or odd, or extreme to logically explain. Moreover, it had actually been active submission rather than simple lack of resistance. Ariel mused about the--her--submissive tendencies, suddenly brought to light. For some reason she had never explored submission issues with Janek; she had never dared relinquish control to him. Here she'd had no choice. In retrospect, her objections had really been just for the effect, hadn't they? Not apparently sincere, or truly felt.

Curiously, in some little back corner of Ariel's mind not yet overwhelmed by the burgeoning miasma of erotic sensation, the thought occurred that this was great material for a Z'up response. It would make a good entry, or several good entries, to the game--with very little embellishment.

Ariel was also surprised by the sudden recognition that not far beneath her modern woman surfaces, just under her sophistication, confidence, and success lay a slut--pure and simple; a hungry, adventurous, playful, dirty slut; proud to be revealing--or exposing--some of the previously muted facets her sexuality. It was beginning to seem like fabricated experiences became self-fulfilling; even better than advertised.

It was a little while later that Janek told Ariel about a 'business trip' that fell, unhappily, on his birthday weekend. "That's a shame," Ariel lamented, "Some of the crew were planning a party, I think."

However, in the next few days, Ariel surreptitiously checked; she called Jan's front office receptionist, saying she was inquiring on behalf of a client, "Is Janek among the staff going to the conference this weekend?" She was not surprised to find out that there was no conference; the trip was bogus. Making it up as she went along, she called Genevieve, her husband's assistant. "Listen, Ms Borstall; I know there is no convention, and Jan intends to spend this weekend with you...."

"No, no. I don't know..."

"Now don't go getting all bent out of shape, here. I'm not mad. I don't even blame you. So, no threats or anything. I just want you to bail on him, so I can celebrate my husband's forty-fifth birthday with him."

After a long, long silence, Gen whispered, "You just want me to bail on him? That's all?"

"That's all. Oh, and please don't mention you've spoken to me." Following a few minutes of inane, but surprisingly amicable chatter--as if they were old pals--the women rang off. Ariel snickered, and muttered to herself, "Yes. I think I can do it. I can finally pull off a set up!"

In the meantime, Ariel arranged a clandestine meeting with Brock Lawrence, Janek's colleague and unproclaimed rival. Playing her cards very close to her chest, she simply said she'd appreciate his assistance; and asked that he secretly meet her in her hubby's office at a specified after-work time. Brock eagerly accepted, letting any number of possibilities drift across his mind--including what he interpreted as vague insinuations that he might get a chance to fuck his rival's wife.

Surprisingly quickly, Jan called, playing right into it, informing Ariel that the bogus convention had been cancelled, and that he was, consequently, free for dinner and subsequent partying, after all.

Super pleased with herself, and how her 'seat-of-the-pants' plan was unfolding, Ariel made early birthday-dinner reservations, for the up-coming Friday, at a posh, 5-star eatery right across town.

The rest of the week, she felt, passed interminably slowly. Notwithstanding, Friday, after work, Ariel arrived at Jan's office, right at the time of their reservations. Her sudden, unexpected appearance flustered Gen, who was just about to leave. Ariel invited her into Jan's office, "...for a chat." Gen warily followed, detecting no hint of animosity.

"Thank you," Ariel began, "for freeing him up this weekend. Girl to girl, I really appreciate it."

Gen snorted, "Fact is, I was going to break up with him anyway--too demanding, but no progress in growing our relationship." She lowered her eyes, embarrassedly, muttering, "Sorry."

Looking about, Ariel lied convincingly, "I wonder where he is. He was supposed to meet me here."

"Oh, he's gone to the restaurant," Gen replied, surprised. "He thought he was meeting you there."

"Oh, dear," Ariel observed. "I guess he didn't get my text." As if that explained everything, Ariel casually continued, "So how did you and Jan get hooked up?" and, from there, their meeting, subtly steered by Ariel, morphed into a comfortable girl-talk chat.

Relaxing, Gen leaked some of the office gossip--who was hitting on whom, etc.--then, added, conspiratorially, "I'm sure he--Jan--is also giving it to The Bitch-- Maureen, the CEO--from time to time."

"What?" Ariel didn't have to feign surprise at that; although, in retrospect, it shouldn't have surprised her at all. Some of Jan's 'Z'up' stories were exactly that-- describing him fucking the boss!

The Gen admitted, sort of sadly, "She uses me, too, when it comes to that."

"Really? recently?"

"Oh, yeah," Gen acknowledged, regaining some of her spark. "She'll summon me to her office a couple times a month, for a little 'Girl-on-Girl' as it were. I don't mind."

Truly interested, Ariel pursued the topic of Gen's Girl-on-Girl experience, and what was revealed was that, not only had they both had a bit of experimentation in college, they had gone to the same college--a few years apart--and had been introduced to the delights of Sapphic love by the same beautiful dyke prof. Indeed, they both agreed, they had rather liked those trysts. "So," Gen confessed, "I was game to try it again, and--voila--'Variety... spice, etc;' I mean, while I still love a man's company--and a good hard cock--I enjoy the odd tumble with my boss--and it can't hurt my career, I shouldn't think."

Hence Ariel's suggestion was much less seduction than agreement. Falling easily into it, Ariel and Gen began, almost lazily, stroking and kissing and caressing and removing each other's clothing. It seemed a very small step from manual intercourse to oral sex.

Ariel luxuriated in the sensations generated by Gen's mauling of her breasts; nibbling and sucking on her nipples, while running her dainty fingers along Ariel's moistened furrow.

Not at all unexpectedly, Janek called in the middle of it. So, as she answered, Ariel winked at Gen; who, in turn, slithered down between Ariel's legs and attacked her pussy with her lips and tongue.

"Where are you?" Janek whined. "it's so embarrassing. I feel like I've been stood-up!"

"Probably because you have," is what Ariel wanted to say, but instead she said,

"You must have missed my text. I was really horny, so I came by a bit early, hoping for a little 'afternoon delight!' I told you to wait for me. I was quite surprised you weren't here!"

Janek sputtered, "But, I didn't... I'm way across...!"

"Well, I do apologize about the miscommunication; but I've had a really lovely girl-to-girl chat with your Genevieve." She winked at Gen, then added into the phone, grinning, "So, now you've got me alone...." After a conspicuously long silence, Ariel breathed, "Okay. Now, ask me...."

Janek still hesitated, before whispering suspiciously, "Z'up?"

That was all Ariel needed to launch, ostensibly, back into the game. She took a deep breath before commencing. "Did you know," she intoned matter-of-factly, getting slowly into her racy tale, "Genevieve and I went to the same college, though I'd hate to think how many years apart, yet through some sort of serendipitous synchronicity, we were both taught by the same woman--me, as a TA, and Gen as a full-tenured prof. And we agreed, she was the most beautiful bull dyke in the world. Anyway, without getting into too much detail, from her we both learned the finer points of Sapphic love--lesbian sex, if you will. It'd been quite a while--for me, at least--but Gen, very gently, offered to help me remember."

Ariel realized, as she began her Z'up account, she needed very few embellishments or detail changes.

"We started out, standing next to your desk, just kissing and pawing, but soon, staying lip-locked, one hand weaseled in and under each other's bra, twiddling nipples; we quickly found one another's dripping pussies!

"In the meantime, Gen waltzed me back and lowered me into your chair. Dropping to her knees, she flipped up my skirt and uncovered my pussy. She looked up for an instant from between my thighs, then plunged her face into my sopping vee, her nose ruffling my well-trimmed landing-strip, her tongue reaching for my burning gash.

"Her tongue drew a line of tingling nerve-endings from my bottom right up my slit to circumscribe a large circle around the bulging hood of my clitoris. I could tell she was good at this--not some timid novice or unpracticed also-ran. After a brief pause, in which she pushed her hands up under my top to free my boobs from their bra cups, and maul them, pinching and twisting my nipples, mercilessly, she circled her pointed tongue again, still steering clear of my little boatman, but not quite as distant as the time before. With a slight hesitation at the top end of each pass, she resumed the series of concentric circles, getting ever-closer to my now-throbbing clit but not touching it--until she finally did!

"The flick and pinch of my sensitive buds fomented a gathering charge of electricity deep in my chest. Continuing the nipple-action with her right hand, Gen smoothly withdrew her left arm to hook it around my thigh, pulling my sex tight against her mouth. Sucking hard on the top end of my labia and my still-stiffening go-button, she held motionless for a long moment, letting the continued vacuum do its work. Gradually she began poking her stiff tongue between my puffy lips, reaching into my dripping vagina.

"All the while, the bolus of erotic energy in my chest had radiated out to merge with the spreading field of arousal that had been growing deep in my core. My whole body was vibrating with sensual energy, just waiting for the trigger. Without breaking the seal, Gen changed the focus of her tongue, now swirling and digging, pushing at my clitoral hood, trying to reveal and expose as much of my engorged clitoris as possible.

"And that's all... it... too-ook!". Ariel went off like a firecracker--her first climax of the afternoon.

Trying to stifle her orgasmic response to Gen's insistent oral stimuli, Ariel pressed on with the story she was weaving for her unfaithful hubby; but, having caught up to the here-and-now reality, her supposed spinning of a yarn had become more salacious play-by-play than erotic storytelling. "Feeling... rather self-conscious--a-a-ahh--about cum-uh-cum-ming so quickly, I... uunh... tried, with-er-limited success, to stifle my loud, ecstatic response, aaah, to Genevieve's merciless tonguing."

As she paused, quietly regaining her equilibrium, Ariel suddenly quipped, "Hang on a mo', let me call you right back." She had disconnected before he had time to answer and was immediately calling him back--but this time, on Face-Time.

Ariel stared at his face filling her cell screen, her own visage small in the upper corner. In her post-orgasmic recovery she'd pondered, "Why wait? Might as well get it over with, now!" So, she just sort of blurted out, "Why just describe the scene when I can show you?"

And, suddenly, the camera's perspective whirled out, then panned aside from Ariel's face to show Gen raising her face from between Ariel's glistening thighs, while obviously endeavouring to maintain the contact between her tongue and Ariel's clit. Coyly batting her eyelashes, Gen plunged back into the thatched vee. Turning the phone back on herself, Ariel purred, "I gotta say, dear, if Gen performs fellatio half as well as she does cunnilingus, I can almost see why you might be tempted to stray." She gasped slightly, dropping her eyes, her beatific smile morphing into the grimace of intense sexual tension. Then, snapping her eyes back to the camera, she said, "Now, hang on for a bit. Don't hang up. You're gonna love this."

From his lonely seat at the restaurant, feeling shocked more than neglected, Janek watched, no doubt intently, while the camera seemed to tumble about. In a jumble of images, the girls rearranged themselves; the picture eventually coming to rest on Ariel's smiling face, looking up from between Genevieve's creamy-white, splayed thighs. Genevieve's holding the cell away from herself, gave the tableau a more objective feel. "Mmmm, delicious!" Ariel waggled her tongue across the glistening quim to emphasize the point, her eyes flitting up to meet the camera's lens, before adding, "Of course, you, dear husband, already know this." With that, she set to eating in earnest Gen's proffered pussy. The camera held for a bit, on Ariel's oral efforts, played to a soundtrack of Ariel's gurgles and squelches, and Gen's sighs of contentment.

Almost unnoticed, there was a quiet knock at the office door--totally ignored by Ariel, who continued to munch at the 'Y'. Gen's surprised gasp, accompanied by a jarring shake on the video, only briefly preceded the camera panning rapidly from Ariel's head between her legs to someone quietly closing the office door and stealthily approaching Ariel's raised buttocks. It took Janek a moment to realize who it was: Brock Lawrence, his colleague and rival!

Gen, mortified, hissed, "Omigod!" as the newcomer approached and placed his hands on Ariel's upturned butt.

Giving each cheek a tentative squeeze, he purred, "Gotcha, Mrs Humphrey," and pointing out the obvious, added, "Flagranté delicto!"

Raising her soaking face and looking over her shoulder, Ariel replied in an almost bored voice, "I suppose you can figure out why I asked you to come. And I guess you can consider Ms Borstall, here--Gen--as a real bonus for being so agreeable."

Brock couldn't get over his good fortune! While he had often played with the idea of fucking Janek's wife, just to spite his rival, he had always drooled over Humphrey's PA, whom he considered a hard-on generator.

Rotating back into Gen's steaming vee, Ariel hung on tight to Gen's writhing thighs, keeping her face in place, for a bit, before turning back momentarily to encourage Brock to get started. "What are you waiting for?" as he frantically pulled off his clothing, she went on, "Oh, by the way," pointing to the cell-camera, which Gen still held aloft. "My husband is joining us remotely. Say hello, Brock." Brock mumbled a hello as he removed the last of his clothes.

Gradually, as Gen's initial shock subsided, she panned the camera from Ariel's active tongue, along her spine, to Ariel's upturned buttocks, where Brock's obviously male abdomen was lining itself up, apparently all ready to thrust. Pausing for just an instant, the camera view rose to reveal the grinning face of Brock Lawrence, Jan's sworn rival, who, staring directly into the lens, chirped, "Hey man, thanks!" He was on his knees, directly behind Jan's naked wife, with his hands placed firmly on her butt cheeks, and his impressive erection lying impatiently in her ass crack. "I've been wanting to fuck your wife forever! Never thought I'd get the chance!" Brock looked down, and carefully pulled back just as Ariel arched her back, thrusting her ass high, while rolling her pelvis back to present her luscious cunt--swollen pussy, puffy labia, moist furrow--fully exposed beneath the brown eye of her anus. Brock let his rigid woodie bounce up to wedge between Ariel's dripping pussy-lips.

Glancing at the camera once more, Brock muttered, with a patently false air of bravado, "Gee, thanks, man!" then with a thrust of his hips, and a plaintive "Oh, God!" he inserted himself--a long, smooth, unhurried penetration--deep into Ariel's welcoming cunt.

Panning artfully back to Ariel's face, as she momentarily lifted her glistening cheeks from Genevieve's sodden box, the scene briefly focused on Ariel's look of deep concentration, as she rocked back forcefully to meet Brock's prolonged insertion and subsequent unrelenting strokes. "Omigod! Omigod! Omi...!" her cries of shared delight suddenly muffled as she plunged face-first back into Gen's swamp--admirably, Genevieve held the cell steadily aloft; trained on the action.

Ariel couldn't believe how good Brock felt--such an unexpected treat. He was, in fact, a surprisingly good lover--his impressive erection sawing in and out like a metronome. She had, surely, lucked out. Just like the three bears, Ariel chuckled to herself: neither too big, nor too small; but just right--just big enough to fill her well-lubricated love-tunnel. She tenderly gripped his tool, like a velvet glove, holding him in--indeed, they seemed to fit together like pieces of a puzzle.

When he finally bottomed out, after what felt like an endless ingress, Brock, apparently, hit a switch--a toggle of some sort, that Ariel hadn't previously been aware of--that armed her orgasmic detonation sequence. She tried to hold off, but the climax was suddenly inevitable--locked and loaded, as they say. Resistance was futile. Almost reluctantly, Ariel exploded into a psyche-rending, gut-wrenching, body-quaking orgasm. Brock held on like a bronco-buster, keeping himself well inserted, watching in amazement, as a quivering ecstasy swept in waves across Ariel's exposed skin. The orgasmic thrill transferred through her tongue, and through Genevieve's genitals, to ignite a cunnilingal climax in Gen, too. Displaying tremendous venereal fortitude, Brock held off.

After the peak had passed, for both women, and Ariel gradually fell out of orbit, she continued to cling to an unprecedented high-level of arousal. Still, in the objective back of her mind, she mused that while this was not her first threesome, it was her first FFM threesome, and, unsure of whether or not she would ever have another, she wanted to make the most of it, in. In fact, as far as threesomes went, if she and Janek actually made it through this, Ariel could see allowing Jan to share her with someone else--as long as it was another guy; but she couldn't see sharing him with another woman.