Good for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brock, meanwhile, kept on marveling, over and over, "I can't get over what a hottie Ariel is; especially in her birthday-suit!" Furthermore, beyond just thrilled, he was astounded at how tight her positively delightful pussy was! He still couldn't believe it wasn't just a dream. He pinched himself, yet again. Yes, he was actually fucking Humphrey's wife, with the possibility of getting to dip his wick in Humphrey's PA's honey-pot, too! Before anybody got too relaxed, he gently resumed his measured thrusting and stroking.

With Gen whimpering, Ariel gasping, and Brock grunting, it looked, for a moment, like that would be the end of the meaningful dialogue. But. Ariel abruptly lifted, once more, her face out of the sopping thatch where she'd been grazing. She looked directly into the lens, and virtually yelled, "Hold it! Stop for a sec!" Having successfully garnered everybody's attention, she asked of the camera, "Are you still there?"

Gen turned the cell to let Ariel check the video display. Satisfied at seeing her husband's forlorn face, Ariel gave a cheery, "Oh, good. There you are." At Ariel's nod, Gen turned the camera lens back onto Ariel's own face. Then, staring through the ether, right into her husband's eyes, she said, "Have I got a surprise--or, I suppose I should say--Have I got another surprise--for you!"

Somehow, Ariel made turning to look back, over her shoulder erotic. Appreciating, for the moment, Brock's almost motionless figure, she was delighting in the secret knowledge that, not only was he still in her, he was still filling her, still erect. His nearly unnoticeable pushing and pulling, moving his hips, ever so slightly--inserting and retreating, was giving Ariel a constant tingling tinkling through her core. She responded by randomly squeezing him with her vagina. With another firm grip, Ariel purred, "Fuck me in the ass, Brock. I'm new to this. Janek's never even been up there!"

Carefully withdrawing from the warm confines of her cunt, Brock's cock remained rigid and quivering. Remaining on his knees behind her, through another sleight of hand, he magically produced a tube of KY gel. Ariel tensed up automatically at the touch of his gently probing finger, as he smeared a bit of lube, on and around her pink eye. Deliberately relaxing her butt, with a deep, calming breath, she held still, as he tenderly positioned his plum against her bottomhole; then, his helmeted head patiently laid at her anal gate, he waited for a signal. "Go slow! I've not much experience down there."

Ariel consciously relaxed her backside and thought about her first time--her first anal penetration; which wasn't really, in fact, all that long ago--how the excruciating pain had morphed into an indescribable pleasure.

While she mused, Brock began to lean into her. He pushed--gentle yet steady until her rose gradually conceded, allowing his cockhead to pop in, and caused her to gasp, quietly. Brock paused until she'd relaxed once more, then he resumed.

He had traveled the Hershey Highway before--a number of times--but never felt anything like this: so smooth, so tight, so grippy! He could feel her rectum clasping and grasping at his tool--could even feel the veiny texture of his erection as it slipped further and further into her. Finally--at depth--fully inserted, he began a measured, unhurried stroking. It took a whole lot of self-control to resist jumping right in and pounding the shit out of her, but, showing great fortitude, Brock started out prudently, accelerating incrementally. He certainly didn't want to fuck this up.

Gen, who, all this time, had been faithfully holding the cell-phone aloft, briefly turned the camera onto herself. Ariel's rhythmic 'oomphs' and 'aaaahs', and hissed exhortations could be heard in the background. "Hey there, Mr Humphrey. You should be really proud of the missis, here. She's really doing the family name proud: Hump free!" Genevieve's coy giggle turned into a sigh of growing arousal, then she turned the camera back onto Ariel, who was gasping and groaning and puffing her cheeks, her tongue being dragged back and forth along Gen's slit.

Grimacing with exertion, Ariel rocked back forcefully to meet each thrust of the now welcome anal assault. Meanwhile, Genevieve's legs suddenly stiffened, locking around Ariel's head, before quaking and trembling uncontrollably. "Ooooh! Aaaaah!" Gen whimpered, as a powerful orgasm swept over her. Ariel didn't let up tonguing Gen's engorged clitoris nor bothering her nipples with her hands, while she herself was undergoing the final nerve-wracking moments of the inevitably slow approach of a huge climax!

The energy of release, the charged field emanating from Gen's quivering body, radiated through her pussy, gathering and overflowing in the vessels of Ariel's fundament. The excess splashed and sprayed, causing random spasms which echoed up and down Ariel's spine, from tongue to rectum, twinging and contracting with increasing intensity. In response, Brock's hard-on grew--stiffer and thicker--as their pace increased unceasingly. Growing to a frenetic rate, the insistent ramming--groin against butt--the rigid staff repeatedly stabbing her, eventually tripped a switch, igniting their respective fuses.

Despite his valiant efforts to hold off, Brock's control finally slipped, his orgasm exploding within him--ground zero being his solid connection to Ariel, through her ass. Her climactic detonation was simultaneous with his, the grip on his cock rendering his hands at her hips redundant, she rocked back, hard against him, shuddering and quaking, and twisting and complaining because, try as she may, she couldn't swallow him whole up her butt, couldn't quite meld their individualities into one shaking, sweating, howling being. As Brock came, firmly pulled deep into her ass, she could feel his ejaculation--feel the spurt after spurt of liquid warmth flood her bowel, scalding her very fundament.

As they slowly caught their breaths--still inflexibly connected--their racing heartbeats gradually returning to normal, Ariel turned to look over her shoulder, and said, casually, "Hope you're good for one or two more," pretty much confirming escalation--deliberately rubbing, she hoped, Janek's nose in it.

"Don't worry about that--heh, heh," Brock purred, not that he ever had climaxed more than twice in any one session, but this was different! This was fantastic! Fantasy manifest! And he felt invincible!

Amazingly, even after his second time cumming in under half an hour, he had hardly even softened yet. Still ensconced within her tight rectum, his hips started oscillating again, seemingly on their own accord, and he began to stroke in and out, lazily. Ariel lifted off Genevieve's snatch and turned to address the camera, once again. "Looks like I'll be a while," she stated, with a smile. "Go on, and order without me. I'll see you later, at home." Disentangling her arm, she blew Janek a kiss, adding, "Don't wait up," before turning her attention back to her companions--ignoring her gob-smacked spouse. Diving back into Gen's sopping blonde muff, she resumed her studied cunnilingus, while rocking back, energetically, against Brock's intensifying thrusts.

Gen carefully set the phone down against its stand, on the desk, so that she could give her full participation to the fervent devotions being laid at her temple. She lifted Ariel's torso, from time to time, leaning in for a kiss, and twiddling her nipples--just to keep her motor racing.

Although the picture was all askew, FaceTime was still connected, when Jan finally came out of his shocked disbelief. The active participants at the office--in his office--completely ignored his apoplectic sputtering trickling over the cell.

Just as he disconnected, he heard Gen's voice, playfully pleading: "Hey! C'mon.... There's only one penis in this room! Don't be a hog. Be fair; share!"