All Comments on 'Good Friends'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Horny4UinALHorny4UinALover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

Great story. Loved it - remembered when it happened with a friend of mine!

Can't wait to see the next chapter - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fiction vs real life

Your story is very similar to my real first experience except:

1) we were more like makeout buddies than friends

2) we rarely talked

3) I wore 3 condoms - both for protection and to lessen the stimulation

4) I came on the 2nd stroke.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
GOOD

Liked the story a lot but I could only give it 4 stars. You just made Brian's character too damn wimpy and insecure for me to identify with him. All through the story I found myself disgusted with the little wimp bastard!!! Really liked her character though. Well written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. Hope to see another in this story line.

Yes it was different than others but then you are not that other guy writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

At last! A warm gentle story about two people who really cared about each other. There should be more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I think it was a refreshing change to read a story that had some depth and gave some insight into the personalities . . Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unlike some of the other comments...

I really liked this.

Some guys are inexperienced and nervous; doesn't make it wrong (this is to the haters). And yes, these guys might have good friends who actually fancy them as well, who have sexual experience. God! Who knew??!. Why are you expecting every story have to have a strong male character to like it?

Life is a rainbow, ha,ha! all sorts of colours....

Good job java warrior

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked your story a lot

Your story is nearly my own. To all those who hated it, all I can say is yes there are guys out there who show their emotions and vulnerability. I know, I've been married to the best friend I've ever had for 18 years. We met in kindergarten, he only lived a block over from me we were and still are inseparable. Our friendship was a huge factor in going to the same college. What began as friends with benefits soon made us realize our deep love and devotion. Like the story, he was a virgin, I wasn't. The realization didn't happen the first time, it was the second. So it can happen!!

Steph

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why Stop?

This was a well written story. My only disappointment is it seems these two characters, like many people in real life, fail to recognize that strong friendship is one of the best and truest foundations for a lasting relationship! With the added blessing of mutual chemistry why waste time trying to understand it when you you could build on enjoying it! Perhaps you will continue their story in that way?! Maybe more marriages would last if people spent more time finding someone they could be friends with first!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 10 years ago
Very good!

I liked your story very much. I had sex the first time with a good friend, and I couldn't imagine a better experience. Those who thought he was "wimpy" or that it wasn't realistic have obviously never had a close friend of the opposite sex, and/or have never been nor met a guy who actually experienced his emotions.

I loved his innocence and her playfulness. I wasn't sure at first about the ending, but I kind of like being left to my own imagination as to what happened to them after that. Very nice work!

DejahTDejahTover 10 years ago
Never too late

I loved your story! I have a friend, he's been there for me for 30+ years and until this year, we had shared one kiss. Even now, we haven't had sex, probably never will, but our friendship expanded this fall. The sharing of erotic thoughts, a shared fantasy, an unveiling of inhibitions and pointed discussions made for some real growth in our relationship, in a totally never anticipated way. We can never go back but are closer than before. In a way, our experience paralleled your story without the physical. You put in words what sex with him would be like the very first time!

elrayo41elrayo41over 10 years ago
FIRST CLASS LITERATURE

CONGRATULATIONS. This may be most literary story ever to appear on LITEROTICA. You capture not only the emotional rollercoaster of the first time sexual experience but a deeper sense of what it truly feels like to care for another person. I've been married to my best friend for 53 years and I still remember how worried I was the first time we fucked.

THIS story is so good it reminds me of a story Hemingway wrote called "Down in Michigan." It was left out of his first anthology because Hemingway used the F word and Scribner(at that time) had a strict intolerance of "blatant profanity." This story belongs in the NEW YORKER or PLOUGHSHARES where it can compete for Best American Short Stories. Five stars is not enough praise for a piece of art.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Nice !

I didn't see literature or anything like that. I just experienced a lovely warm believable story that made me wish I had met Sara in my formative years.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Very sexy tale.

Very well structured. Very sweet too. The push and pull of the action was much like sex itself. The ring was a nice interlude. I'm sorry I don't get my vote in before the end of the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great job!!

This is one of the best pieces I've read here. Perfect mix of story, reality and sex. Doesn't get much better. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous