All Comments on 'Good Friends Become Aquainted'

by touch_myself03

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I guess the two

were married after all. I should have figured that out earlier but I am a little slow. When they got a motel instead of going to the other's house was a clue, but at the end when they went back to their "other" lives was the clincher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yeah right...

cause women are only sexy if they mutilate their body hair...

Once I read that, I stopped reading the story. sexist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IT SUCKED!

To much talking,not enough intrigue.It sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Women's Wussie Loving Husband Story

Something every loving wife should have - a husband who's very comfortable in his married life???

So the loving wife without appearant consequence can do what she wants for herself with an extramarital big cock all night long then savor the memory for the rest of her married life???? Well there's erotisism at it's highest level!!!

This so real and sooo erotic - oh really? Soooeeee - whore dropings on your attempt at eroticness - just sick wussie husband loving wife non-realistic sickness - can you get real???? Can you get erotic?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story and especially your picture. Wish I was standing behind you with my cock ready to plunge into you. Oh fuck you had me hard in no time and pulling on my dick until I shot cum all over my hand, on to my chest and dripped down my balls.

More stories like this please.

Mike NZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous