Good Girl

Story Info
An orphaned niece develops a taboo attraction to her uncle.
6.5k words
4.65
43.2k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chairfan
chairfan
90 Followers

Another exploration into the incest/taboo category, but trying out a different POV.

Content Warning : This story has graphic scenes between an adult woman and her uncle.

All characters are 18 years-old or older.

-N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited in the airport, squeezing my bag between my legs and clutching at it nervously. I had been to the US mainland twice and it had seemed nice before, but now the world around me seemed stale. My stomach wouldn't settle on the plane and I felt nauseous and scared, a combination of senses I had been feeling for three days now since my parents had died.

It was almost surreal, I was pulled out of lunch by principal Ramirez who carefully explained to me that there was a car accident and my parents were in the hospital. The police drove me there, but when I arrived they had already been pronounced dead. At 18 I was allowed to live on my own, but at 18 I probably shouldn't. My uncle called me and I was on the soonest flight he could get me on. 7 hours of staring at my phone, trying to read something and get my mind off of reality and failing miserably left me exhausted and so I just sat on the bench in the terminal staring numbly out.

"Lexy," he tapped my shoulder and I looked, realizing that uncle Kurt was standing in front of me. He looked a lot like the younger photos I had seen of my papa, but with a narrower nose and blue eyes instead of green, but someone could mistake him for his older brother quite easily. He smiled down at me and I didn't realize I had been holding myself in because I began to cry into his shoulder and he sat down and held me for a bit, ignoring the other travelers.

"Whenever you're ready sweetie, okay?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak and eventually he brought me to my feet.

"Did you bring any other luggage?"

"No," I managed to say and shook my head for emphasis.

"Alright, well let's go home," my uncle said, softly taking the bag from my hands and he held me as we walked out of the airport terminal and to my new life.

I must have fallen asleep in the car, because I awoke to find myself in a bedroom, smelling fresh sheets; the city lights illuminated the room with a pale yellow light. It was night by now and the clock on the bedside table told me it was already 8 PM.

Peering out the door, I could see my uncle typing on his laptop. He glanced back and smiled and I was reminded how much he looked like my papa. The differences were becoming a bit more obvious, he wore his hair shorter and from the looks of it didn't own a comb.

"Good to see you're up. You look exhausted so I figured you should catch up on your rest. Hungry?"

"No," my voice sounded a bit sullen, my stomach felt empty but hunger seemed to escape me. A little strange since I loved food, but it seemed like a distant memory.

He nodded and took my hand to sit me down beside him on the coach to prevent me from just awkwardly standing there. For the first time in days, I felt a little better, just one less thing I had to think about or make a decision on.

We sat in silence as he typed away and I woke up the next morning, feeling a little bit less lonely.

--

The next morning I didn't eat, but by lunch time he returned with food and put the takeout on a plate in front of me; I thanked him and ate, but still couldn't find any pleasure in such a simple meal.

Days turned into weeks and he began to gently nudge me towards a sense of normalcy. Everyday we would grab lunch at a cafe or restaurant and at night we would visit a grocery store nearby to pick up just enough for one meal. I grew annoyed until I realized he was trying to get me out of the apartment.

I began to think of him as my sanctuary. He caught onto this pretty quickly and soon I was the one purchasing groceries from the market alone or walking to the nearby Chinese restaurant to order take out. That's really what loss takes from you. It isn't weeping in bed or tearing your hair out or any other grand gesture; loss is looking out at the world and feeling that nothing is right. It's losing all sense of joy, big or small from everyday life. The world seemed to change around me, leaving me feeling like a stranger in my own life. Gradually my uncle brought me back to the mundane.

"Once a routine is established, it's very hard to break," he said to me when we were going for a walk after work. Before we could go in the morning, but eventually he had to end his sabbatical and so now we went on the weekends and after he got home from work.

Initially it was hard, but just like he said, I was waking up instead of sleeping in bed until noon. It was a little embarrassing, but he had me walk to a new city attraction and on our walk, I would have to tell him about it. My thoughts returned to middle school book reports and I had to suppress a laugh when I was picking out kale from the fresh produce aisle. That made me smile and I decided to cook something for Uncle Kurt, he lived too much on takeout and macaroni and cheese.

My life became blissfully mundane and I found joys in the little things in life.

Uncle Kurt wasn't a religious man, I was Catholic, but that was because of my mama; so I held his hand tightly with gratitude when he would accompany me to Sunday mass. Even if he wasn't a believer, he wanted to support me and somehow that made the gesture even more meaningful.

One day, he sat me down as we discussed my future.

"You can stay as long as you want. You're at a very formative time, some kids go to college to get out of the house, but maybe you can attend CU? The campus isn't too far away and if you really want to set out on your own, you can transfer after a year or so."

I agreed, but felt a small clench of fear in my stomach at the thought of being alone. He knew me well, because he gave me a hug and I locked my arms around him.

--

It was four months later when I felt like myself again and the world realigned. Life wasn't without its troubles though, when my uncle saw that I was standing up from my crushing sorrow, he began to live his life as well. I don't know when it happened, but I saw him as something more. When I saw him messaging a woman on Hinge, I felt a pang of jealousy and my stomach turned at the thought of him with a woman.

I tried to keep my possessiveness to myself, he was my uncle after all, I had no business in his love life. But I could only take so much. When he didn't return from his date on Friday night, I went to bed crushed. He woke me up with a concerned look on his face, but I was too embarrassed to reveal the source of my discomfort and for the first time I felt shy around him.

I needed to clear my head, so while he was at work I got a cup of tea at a nearby cafe and tried to work up the courage to admit the truth to myself. My hands were warmed by the tea and I nursed it for almost half an hour when I saw something odd : A couple had entered, she sported a baby bump and he was pushing a stroller while she clutched his arm. There was definitely an age gap between them, his hair had started to gray while it looked like she could be past 30. They were a cute couple and I was envious of the way they moved in union.

The thought clung to my mind and I tried to banish it from myself. The man kissed his wife and she stood on her tiptoes to eagerly receive his affection, his arm slipped to the small of her back and drew her to him. I grew warm and squeezed my thighs together at the thought of my uncle possessing me like this.

I sipped my tea while I discretely watched these two lovebirds until they left. That's when I saw myself and Uncle Kurt in their position. I wondered if he would dote on me like this man did with his wife. My question would be answered.

--

First I would separate him from his short lived relations, like a buck from his herd; they were a distraction to his coveted attention. He was a smart man, but like me, at first he wouldn't admit to himself what my intentions were. So, I used this to my advantage. I insisted on a movie night and cuddling with him under a blanket, my light touches turned more aggressive and I pressed my body to his whenever I could. I wasn't endowed with a perfect chest, but a pushup bra formed a desirable amount of cleavage and I took every chance I could to introduce him to my more private assets.

Before he would depart to work, I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss, like the young wife in the cafe gave her own husband. My own was a little more chaste, though I lingered more than a simple peck and each time I felt him hardening against my tummy.

An evil thought entered my mind and at mass I would clutch his hand in my lap, allowing his knuckles to graze against the top of my womanhood; I would prime myself with wet fingers and I knew from his dry swallows that he felt the heat I radiated.

When summer came and it was too hot to watch movies under a blanket, I would splay myself on him, molding my body to fit his embrace. I never commented on the hardness I felt against my bottom, but I could feel his heart beat faster when I would rub myself against his engorged organ in a faux attempt to get more comfortable.

I was careful though, never growing too immodest that he could say I was deliberately being too handsy with him. Still, my wiles had their desired effect and I ingratiated myself more into his life.

My truest victory over the other women came when I heard him masturbating in bed after one of our movie cuddle sessions. We had both gone to bed but I was walking back to my own bedroom after a cup of water. He had left his door slightly ajar and I spied him, lying on his back. His erect penis gripped in his hand, his bedclothes pulled away in a fury of passion, he hadn't even had time to grab the box of tissues I knew he kept inside his bedside table drawer. The tip was a deep purple from my seduction and I felt a little guilty for not attending to himself. Soon, I told myself, soon.

He took his hand, brow furrowed, eyes closed with whatever fantasy played in his mind. His cock glistened as precum wept from the tip and I placed a finger up my nightie and touched myself to his display.

Uncle Kurt's hand continued its assault on his cock and with a moan he climaxed, releasing thick streams of creamy white semen into the air where only for them to return and cling to his stomach.

"Lexy," was all he whispered, in a breathless voice, his eyes still closed and a look of peace on him.

My own fingers worked their magic on myself and with his masculine display of virility I worked myself; stifling my whimper with my shirt clenched in my teeth while I felt the familiar warm and wet sensation of release. I imagined his load squirting into me and coating every delicate fold and racing to my unprotected womb.

He wasn't done and after wiping himself off, he continued in a more dignified manner.

I retreated from his erotic display and worked myself to satisfaction with the knowledge that only 20 feet away I had driven my uncle to pleasure himself to lewd thoughts of me. It was a permanent change and that morning he eyed me with poorly concealed hunger when I trotted out in the morning wearing tighter and more revealing clothes. Our morning kiss lingered and my eyelids fluttered with desire and I saw through my eyelashes the look my papa would give my mama : A man enamored and full of desire for his lover.

Before my chores, I pleasured myself to though of my uncle bending me over, pushing my skirt up to my hips and rutting into me like a wild buck would do with a doe in heat.

--

I grew bolder, I wasn't a runway model, but youth and a relatively healthy lifestyle kept me fit and I grew warm and wet at the thought of showing him more of my assets. His apartment had an area on the roof for sunbathing and I bought a small black bikini that showed off my generous bust and pushed them together to form a mound of cleavage. He noticed and I could see his eyes drink me in, feasting at the sight of my body.

His arousal was obvious at times, I insisted he apply suntan lotion to me and his hands grew a bit unsteady, nervous even as he groped my supple young body. At times I think he knew, but lied to himself because I would stare at him evenly while he worked on me.

My uncle's brief morning routine turned a little longer and I smiled with satisfaction. He would emerge from the shower having taken a bit longer and looking more flushed. I was diligent in studying his body and always careful to let my touches stray, press myself into him a little harder and any kiss we had would linger. Whenever I breathed in his masculine, heady scent my womanhood would blossom with warmth.

But, I grew impatient as his eyes drank me in, I looked with hunger at the rigidness in the crotch of his pants. He would be mine, it was just a matter of when.

I now knew he knew, but I was also aware he still hadn't admitted it to himself. So, I kissed him before he departed for work, swiping my tongue across his lips and standing on my tiptoes, with my hands wrapped around his neck, submitting my feminine form to him. It was a kiss that was more appropriate for a wife to give her husband rather than for a niece to give her uncle. Slowly, I licked my lips afterwards and looked into his cool blue eyes that were now filled with naked hunger for me, my body and all the delights I offered.

"Have a good day at work, Uncle Kurt," I whispered, sharing his breath. The erection he sported poked into my tummy and I rubbed myself along his length, letting him know that I felt it.

He tried to mumble something, but I leaned in and gave him a softer peck on the lips, "I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to have you in my life," I nuzzled into his neck and brushed my nose against the edge of his jaw.

I leaned in to whisper to his ear, "Chicken dijonnaise for dinner? I know it's your favorite."

My uncle rallied himself and gave me a smile, half aroused and half guilty or afraid. "Sounds wonderful, Lexy," he managed.

Kurt couldn't escape though, I clung to him and rested my cheek against his chest, knowing full well he could feel the heat emanating from my arousal to waft up to him. I could see by the glint in his eyes that he approved, even if he wouldn't speak those words out loud.

"I have to go work hon," he said gently.

I allowed him to pry me from him and I dazzled him with another smile, "I like a diligent man."

He fled into the hallway, glancing back when he stepped into the elevator, giving him the view of me leaning against his door frame and staring after him.

My mama taught me how to cook, she was rather traditional and while she hadn't been a housewife to my dad, she certainly could if she wanted to. I saw the way he looked at me and while I didn't have experience, he was a single man and I was a willing young woman, he would not last.

--

The dinner was ready and warmed in the oven. So I lit candles on the table and put on an immodest black dress that revealed far too much cleavage and rode high enough that he would see the tops of my stockings and waited. He entered his apartment cautiously, noting the romantic light and saw me waiting, my legs crossed primly and smiling demurely at him. My future lover swallowed nervously and stood by the door.

I looked awkward in heels, my mother hadn't yet taught me to walk with poise in them; so I knew my strut was slightly imbalanced, a little delicate. But, when I delicately walked to him, his eyes took in my walk and I shivered at the sight of his desire and lust. I planted a chaste kiss on his lips, now easily reaching him in my heels.

"How was work, Uncle?"

"You know," he said, staring at my lips, coated in a fresh coat of red, shiny and ready for him. "Just prepping for the next prod deployment."

"Sounds stressful," I whispered and took his bag from his shoulder and placed it on the counter, toying with the zipper on his coat absently.

"Well there's dinner in the oven." My hands roamed further and he didn't stop me. I stepped, squeezing his thigh between my own and letting the hem of my dress to ride up slightly. It was practically a shirt now. My lips pressed against his, no longer chaste. He inhaled when our lips touched and admired the feel of his firm body against my soft curves.

I had teased myself before he came home, bringing myself to the edge several times with fingers and spit. That morning, for the first time I tasted myself, musky, sweet and utterly intoxicating. My uncle was a virile man, only a decade older than me and when I kissed him he tasted my love nectar and smelled my feminine desire coating my lips. It ignited him.

"It smells delicious," he said, I could hear the desire in his voice and could feel the automatic response in his body responding to a woman offering herself.

The nervousness was leaving him as his hunger grew and his gaze went down to my breasts, practically falling out of my dress. It wasn't something I would dare wear in public without dying of embarrassment; the first time I wore it in front of a mirror I blushed and didn't stop until I got home from the store.

"Good, I like to see you sated," I whispered, sharing the warmth of my breadth against his stubble.

My hand finally clasped the bulge in his pants and his eyes hardened, his arms slipped around the small of my back and drew me into another kiss. His tongue was bolder now, no longer wishing to duel but simply to dominate.

"Find something you like, honey?" He whispered, his voice now hoarse but with an edge to it.

I smiled up at him and ran my tongue across my teeth. "I found desert, Uncle."

His erection throbbed in my grasp, giving me a handful of warmth, but I felt like teasing him more. I waited months for this, he could wait a little longer. "Maybe we should have dinner after-" he interrupted me by pressing his lips to mine, he bent forward, forcing me to arch my back and cling to his hard body.

His hands, once chaste now roamed me as a lover grasping my panty-clad bottom and cupping my womanhood, rubbing his thumb across the lace and forcing a moan from me.

"You're gushing, sweetie," he whispered aggressively when we came up for air. "You're ruining your panties. What a bad girl you are."

"It isn't fair, uncle," I whimpered into his mouth. "You can't make your little niece wet and then be mad."

He picked me up, scooping me up like I was a little doll. My hands clung to him as he carried me to his bedroom and laid me down. Kurt's hand roamed up and pushed the skirts of my dress up to my belly and we both looked down at the soaking mess. The white lace panties now had a damp patch and were now so sheer he could see the pink lips of my slit.

His teeth ripped the panties from me and he pushed them to the side. He gazed down at my exposed pussy and he grinned, his eyes flicking up to me.

"You've got a perfect little peach here sweety, " before plunging his mouth onto my hot sex.

I was still a virgin despite taking my own maidenhood with a dildo and the feeling of his hungry mouth upon me was all too much and I squealed, arching my back at the pleasure he forced into me. His mouth fastened to my entrance and he drank my honey from the source; he pushed and pushed and I finally went over the peak, thrashing beneath his tongue and squirting my passion on his merciless worship. The pleasure was too much; I could even scream, just hoarsely moan to the ceiling of the bedroom while its owner feasted on me.

My legs fell, losing sensation and I lost the will to raise them; I had been holding myself up, looking down as he licked me to a passionate release and now I just flopped back into his pillow.

I felt his body loom over me and he gave me a deep kiss. I opened my mouth and submitted to his tongue, tasting my essence on his lips.

chairfan
chairfan
90 Followers
12