Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not done yet, Lexy," he growled like a wolf while staring into my eyes.

I licked my lips nervously, my body was inflamed with his touch and I felt myself tense in anticipation of his love. My mouth was suddenly dry and I swallowed our shared juice so I could speak.

"What are you planning, uncle?" I massaged my hands up his sides and looped them around his neck. "You wouldn't be planning on pressing your hard penis into your niece's innocent, virgin pussy?" I whispered.

He glared down at my teasing, "I know what you've been doing honey. What a cock teasing niece I have who rubs herself on my cock and scampers away, leaving me to relieve myself."

I blushed and grinned up at him. "My poor uncle, I have been a bad girl." I kissed him and stared boldly into his eyes. "I promise you will find a passionate release between my legs, my sweet uncle. Let this little tease make this up to you."

"Just one release, sweet Lexy?" he growled. His lips kissed along my cheek until they found mine. "Little one, I'm going to enjoy your sweetness many times."

"Hmm, sounds tiring Uncle, perhaps a few kisses and your tongue was all I needed after all?" I said with a smile, placing my small hand over my exposed, glistening vagina. Shyly, I glanced away at an imaginary point of interest in his room. "Perhaps you can take care of your own release afterall."

His hand cupped my cheek and turned me to him for another kiss, causing my entire body to shake with his passion. My uncle's hand then brushed my own from defending my vulnerable pussy. I struggled, seeking to entice him further, but he simply pinned my hands above my head using one of his. He tore my breasts free from my dress, when I sought to close my legs he simply forced them apart with his knees.

"You know something sweetie? You even taste like peaches." With that, he guided himself into me, skewering me with his erect penis without even a moment of hesitation. He was a girthy man and in my mind I was worried about being able to take him on the first time, but his expert tongue and mouth had primed me for his raging cock.

I cried out in joy at his first magnificent thrust; he held himself there, feeling me twitch around his joyful intrusion and squirming, impaled on his manhood. My hips had a mind of their own and they wiggled, seeking to draw him deeper into my body.

Kurt's stubble tickled my cheek as he kissed my neck and he licked his way to my mouth, "It seems you're more of a wanton little thing than tease, is that right, niece?"

Our coupling was pleasurable and I felt like I was on a cloud of pure nirvana; but I wasn't so lost that dignity had fled me. "I don't know what you're talking about, Uncle Kurt. I simply want to show you how much I appreciate you helping me." I nipped at the edge of his mouth, letting my teeth graze his skin and sending a shudder of pleasure through him that I felt as his cock twitched in my love channel.

He began to thrust into me, slowly and almost lazily while kissing me. "Hmm, so it's all in my head, little one? I must have imagined you wearing that scanty little dress and dripping with anticipation when my hand went up the skirts of your dress?" He pulled back to gaze down at me. My head lolled forward and I was treated to the sight of his engorged cock withdrawing from my slit, wet with my passion and bright red with his desire. Only for it to slide back in, splitting my pink slit and filling me. I cried out and arched my back, seeking to accept his penetration.

"Afraid so, Uncle," I whispered back, enjoying my teasing of him and gazing coyly back at him. "You're quite a beast to take your naive niece like this."

He clicked his tongue and grinned down at me evilly, "Wrong answer, my sweet, now you'll have to beg me for it." Rough fingers brushed against my clitoris, hard as a diamond and starting to peek beneath its lovely hood.

I groaned and arched my back, trying to drive myself further into his grasp, but he only chuckled and began to rub my stomach; teasing me with his fingers tips and feigning to not see my need.

"Admit it, Lexy. Say you want to cum on your uncle's cock, your uncle's hands."

"Never, Uncle," I managed, but even to my own ears my denial was weak and breathless.

His thrusts began more urgent, more rough and he pounded into me, I felt myself rise to climax, but then he slipped out. I nearly fainted at the sensation of the cool air hitting my enflamed slit and I groaned in frustration at the lack of penetration.

"Say it, Lexy, beg for my lust." The evil look was back in his eyes and his cock stood over me, glistening and red with his exertions.

My body had never been hotter, I was incensed by his touch and without it I could feel myself quivering. His hand still firmly held mine in place as I writhed and struggled beneath him, attempting to break free so my fingers could finish what his cock started.

I would have glared up at him, stripping me of my dignity and reducing me to a receptacle for his passion, but my need was too great. The heat I felt needed to be released, I needed him.

"Please," was all I managed, my voice now a soft whimper. I humped the air, trying to catch his penis that was just a few inches above my body.

"Please, what?"

"Please. Please, sir, I need your cock," I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood, my left leg shook with involuntary spasms of excitement as I danced along the edge of release.

I'm lucky, my uncle was a merciful man. "Good girl," he whispered.

His hands now grasped my hips and he plunged his magnificent organ into my depths and I felt a sweet release : Heat spread from the depths of my stomach outward, filling me. I was distantly aware of a squealing noise and I realized it was myself. Warm love juice erupted from my split, drenching his bed and his crotch and I could smell the heady scent of arousal waft through the room. His thrusts were long and hard and at the apex of his third he pushed himself as deep as he could inside of me. I felt my incestuous lover's penis throb and erupt inside of me. Fresh heat joined my own, his sperm hit me like hot lava, coating my insides and filling me; causing the ocean of my passion to boil. I felt the primal need to be seeded, to accept the climax of a male into me. Instincts took over, my legs wrapped around him, holding the rutting male in place while my arms sought out his neck to bring him closer to myself. I arched into his thrust, maximizing his penetration of my cunny and opening myself to the planting of his seed.

We held each other like that, both lost in the sensual bliss of our orgasms, his body pinning mine to the bed, my legs wrapped around him in acceptance and invitation of his passion.

"Sweety?" He said at last, his voice no longer a growl of sexual frustration.

"Yes, Uncle Kurt?" I replied, my voice still breathless from our lovemaking.

His teeth grazed my neck and I pushed my chin up, baring my throat in the universal sign of submission. My uncle's lips fastened to my exposed skin and marked me. I made a mental note to wear open-necked tops tomorrow so he could see the purple badge of honor he left on my body.

At last, he leaned back on his haunches and ran a finger along my limp legs, teasing me from my thighs all the way down to my little feet. His fingers toyed with the torn scrap of lace that were my panties.

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on?" he whispered, his breath feeling like a furnace against my skin. "Or are you going to repeat your games?"

His hands lifted my limp leg into the air and he took the panties from my ankle, gently laying it back.

"I'll be a good girl," I whispered as I watched him take his trophy. But, an evil smile of my own drifted across my face and he pulled down to lazily look at me. "But sometimes, I'll be bad."

Kurt smelled my panties, inhaling my arousal and proof of my desire, lust and need. He placed them in his bedside table and once again loomed over me, pushing my legs apart so I was utterly defenseless to his desires and pleasures.

He smiled and I saw the glint in his eyes, "You're a naughty little niece, always clamoring for her uncle's attention. I suppose you'll always need my attention?"

"I expect so," I whispered and we shared a tender kiss. I clenched my kegels and was rewarded with my uncle grunting into my mouth as I used my womanhood to stroke his sensitive penis, urging him to hardness.

My uncle's hand pinned mine above my head. "Sounds good to me," he whispered, the fire once again in his eyes.

He took me several more times, each time I felt his semen splash into me like hot lava. On his third time, he brought my ankles on his chest and kissed the sides of my feet as he plowed into my exposed cunny. I gushed and he clutched me to him after his fierce lovemaking; I nuzzled into his chest, seeking to wrap myself in his grasp.

--

The next morning I moved my clothes into his room and he wordlessly helped me move my dresser, a little smirk on each of our faces for different reasons. I sat in his lap, wearing only a set of panties and bra while he uninstalled Hinge from his phone.

"The app designed to be uninstalled," I reminded him a smirk.

"I have such a clever girlfriend" he whispered to me with a kiss and a chuckle.

"Just a girlfriend, Uncle Kurt?" I replied, a glint to my own eyes.

He was wise enough to backpedal, "Well, just to start with," he said with a charming smile.

I kissed him on the lips and felt his hardness press into my panties, rubbing them against my sopping pussy.

"Good answer."

"But, sweetie?" he said, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Yes, Uncle Kurt?"

He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "If we're in public, If we're going to be kissing, maybe just call me 'Kurt' and drop the 'Uncle' part."

--

True to my word, my teasing didn't stop and I think he loved me for it. Sometimes in the morning I would wake him up by fellating him or working his erection with my hand. He would moan and writhe at my attention and pant in anticipation. But, when he saw that he wouldn't get relief from my hands or mouth he would toss me on my back and thrust into me with wild abandon; rutting into me like a stallion.

My favorite was to wear my little black dress around the apartment. He had a thing for legs and I could bring him to hardness with just the sight of the tops of my stockings. He met these little seductions with the energy of a wild animal and would plunge into me and leave me leaking his sperm. I also learned he had little regard for my underclothes. When I had enticed him to passion, he would just rip them off me before he would take me raw.

"You know, Uncle, I think you should take me panty shopping if you continue to manhandle my clothes like you do." I twirled the latest pair he had ravaged from me on my index finger, like a matador mocking a bull and he grinned at me.

"Maybe it's a hint, little niece. Maybe I like you bareback and easily accessible to me. You haven't yet given up teasing me in our apartment." He took it and added it to the pile of my ruined smallclothes he kept in his bedside table.

I peeked as he opened it and smiled when I only saw mine. "Do you only keep my panties as trophies, Uncle? You know, they're hardly trophies when you can have me anytime you want." I leered at him.

He pinned me done and I squealed in delight, his teeth nipping at my neck, re-making the bruise he kept there in perpetuity.

"They're only yours, because they're the ones I care about," he breathed to me between his love bites and I cooed as he entered me once again.

--

Epilogue :

When my uncle asked me to go on the pill, I sweetly reminded him that as a good Catholic woman, I wouldn't take contraceptives. His poor solution of buying condoms didn't go over well and when I told him that any condoms I found in our home would get a quick meeting with one of my sewing needles, he accepted he would soon be a father.

It takes two to tango though and whenever he warned of the difficulties of a mistimed pregnancy, I would sit in his lap and tell him he could always pull out. Okay, I admit that it wasn't entirely fair. With an 18 year-old's legs wrapped around him and the scent of her desire filling his lungs, what man wouldn't want to breed her?

That developed into one of my favorite ways to seduce my uncle and never failed to coax him to drive himself between my legs; there is no sweeter feeling than when he is pinning me down and slaking his lust in my pussy, while I helplessly writhe under him, enticing him to dominate me further.

"You're going to have to be more gentle with me, Uncle," I whispered to him one day when he was pushing me onto my hands and knees in his bed. He hesitated and I placed his hand on my belly where our first child was growing, "Or perhaps, 'Papa' would be more appropriate?"

The kiss he gave me curled my toes and our lovemaking had a more tender quality, the climax he took me to was sweet and gentle. I moaned as his lips kissed the back of my neck and my insides bloomed with warmth as he spilled his seed within me.

Naturally we were married, it didn't hurt that I whispered to him with images of me in white bridal lingerie and stockings. With no close family our wedding party was just us. The pastor had seen us enough at mass to assume we were a couple; he was polite enough not to question the age gap or of the baby bump that had crept up on me.

After our wedding night, I bought my smallclothes only in white to remind him of our night of passion. On our anniversary it became a little tradition that I would wear the bridal underclothes so it was like we were always a lustful bride and groom.

On our third child we had to move, our two girls could share a room but now I was pregnant with our first son and I didn't see any signs of stopping in our future. I would miss this apartment with so many fond memories. When we moved into our house he showed me the bedside table and it was still full of my torn panties. After we tucked the girls in, we worked on breaking in our new bed. My husband was always careful when we made love when I was pregnant; I knew I was a good girl to a good man.

--

Afterward :

Thanks for reading this one! It was definitely a change of pace to write the story from a woman's POV, it offered some interesting challenges and a very embarrassing conversation that I probably won't ever live down. But I'm not sure if it's more arousing for the reader, let me know as I primarily write these stories to arouse and amuse.

12