Good Girl

Info
Can't sleep? Let me help
404 words
4.32
7.4k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see how frustrated you’ve been. I hear you tossing and turning, long after you think I’m asleep. I think I know what you need.

I know, I know…it’s not what good girls do. You’re thinking about it though, so maybe you’re not a good girl. I see you squeezing your legs together. That’s not gonna help. Or maybe it will, depending on what you think “help” means.

You need release. The more you deny it, the more you’re going to crave it. No matter how “good” you try to be. Your body was made for this.

Do you trust me? Good. I’m going to show you what’s possible. Lay down for me…that’s right, love. On your stomach. Prop yourself up on your elbows.

You might feel the urge to press your hips against the bed. Yeah, that’s okay baby. It feels nice, doesn’t it, that gentle pressure? See how your hips naturally start rocking, forward and back? No, don’t stop.

I can tell it feels good…see how your legs are opening? Your body needs this. It’s okay, it’s just my fingers stroking your soft inner thigh. Yes, I’m moving them up. You like that? I’m so glad baby. I’m just going to slip your panties to the side and see how much.

Ooh, baby, you’re so wet already. No wonder you can’t sleep.

I’m not going to tease you this first time. I want to show you exactly what you’ve been denying yourself. Yes, those are my fingers moving up and down your aching slit. Mmm, those little whimpers are exquisite…and the way your legs are shaking? Fuck, you look so good.

Feel my fingers slip between your lips, teasing your opening. I told you, your body was made for this. See how you’re pressing back against me, begging me to slide my fingers inside you? Yeah baby, grind against the bed. You feel it building, don’t you? Good girl.

Feel my fingers sliding inside you…mmm, you’re so hot and wet. Don’t hold back, love, moan for me. Feel how they curl up and touch that sweet spot? That’s right, let go…just feel it.

Your pussy is pulsing; I feel it squeezing my fingers. You look so sexy. Good girl, ride my fingers. You’re so close, aren’t you? I can smell your desperation, see your hips bucking. Cum for me, love. That’s right, cum hard, let it wash over you.

Feel better?

--:--
--:--
1.0
itouchmyself
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney16 days ago

Maybe next time you help me fall asleep by worshipping my cock and helping me come hard!

Share this

Similar Stories

Quickie!! - "Cum In My Mouth" Have a quick stroke to these words... "Cum In My Mouth!"in Audio
Quickie!! - "Blow Your Load!" Have a quick stroke to these words... "Blow Your Load!"in Audio
Quickie!! - "Breed Me!" Have a quick stroke to these words... "Breed Me!"in Audio
Hi Babe. Oh I mean Miss! RWtB RF#11 Subby until I can't take it. Switching I need to take you.in Audio
Quickie!! - Cum For Me Have a quick stroke to these words... "Cum For Me"in Audio
More Stories