BoredLittleBunnyRdt

*On an MH hiatus UFN*

She/her
Taken
Late 20's (29 in 2023)
Bratty Audiophile
Full time smartass
Secretary by day /Slut by always

Chat is about as unstable as our collective mental health during the pandemic. If we disconnect, I'm sorry.

For all of you who ask : Rdt stands for Reddit. Its where I got my slutty online start under the same name ; Posting naughty audio. Which, is what I hope to do here. No, I do not post there any more.

For those of you who want links to my previous works, see here https://soundgasm.net/u/boredlittlebunny - I may post things there that will not be on here, due to the way Lit has decided to allow audio stories to be posted.

If you want some visual stimulation, you can see me at : https://www.redgifs.com/users/boredlittlebunny

If you've chatted at me several times with no reply; that says all I want to say. Fig'r it out.

Things I won't budge on :

No - I will not voice with you. For the millionth time.
No - I will not make an exception for you to roleplay, or make audio on a topic that I have explicitly said no to.
No- I do not have to send photos if I don't want to.

Demanding, unsavory behavior WILL get you blocked, ignored and reported. I'm not here to play nice with creeps. If any of the above or worse is on your repertoire, please kindly take it somewhere else, or shove it up your own ass.



Lastly, If you want to say hi to me and you don't wanna submit feedback here - you can email, or gchat me a bunnyblittle@gmail.com . If we become disconnected on chat ,you can also get me there ,too.

The same rules apply as the above. Assholes be warned :)

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
267Followers
15Following
17My Favorites

More About Me

Birthday

July 25

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Reptile(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact BoredLittleBunnyRdt by clicking here.