All Comments on 'Good Girl'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaabout 12 years ago
love it!

Another wonderful story from you, Dr. Mabeuse. My eyes lit up when I saw there was a new one by you. The desire and passion are palpable; the eroticism intense. Thank you!

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
Well-Deserved Reputation

You certainly deserve the high ranking you enjoy. Good story!

barelytrainedbarelytrainedabout 12 years ago
My First Time to Read Your Work

What a great story. I truly enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story. Beautifully written and extremely explicit and graphic. Well worth the length

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Wonderfully nasty!

It's a gem of a story. It works because of its vivid setting in the hidden, gaudy little pearl of a neighborhood, at once a despised ruin and a demi monde magnet. Two characters find reprieve and release in one another from their very different confinements.

A skillfully and seductively woven tale.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 12 years ago
You're back!

So good to see your name on a new story, I opened it like the present it was. High class and hot as to be expected! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very erotic and down right hot

Loved this story.I just pictured myself as Becca.Your writing id fantastic,very very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YOU ARE BACK!!!!

So excited to read from you again. I loved every second reading it. Amazing work! i hope you around for a while again. Please keep writing!!!

LisbethElliotLisbethElliotabout 12 years ago
You never disappoint

Thank you for a lust-filled morning spent reading yet another beautifully written story. There's a reason you are The Master at erotica. You seduce with your words and leave me weak and aching to surrender.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 12 years ago
Yeah

It was so much fun to find a new post of yours. Kinda like an unexpected present. Hopefully more to come in the future.

jessie8888jessie8888about 12 years ago
YES!!!

So glad to see a new story! What a wonderful treat! You never, ever disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like everyone else....

.....so glad you are back! you're my favorite.

MissOrallyFixatedMissOrallyFixatedabout 12 years ago
thank you!

loved the story, and am so glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmmm

Made the mistake of reading this at work...hmm..now what is a girl to do?

Midnight S

CoryleaCoryleaalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

How nice to see you writing again!

Elegant and well-written, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad you are back!

Please keep writing. You are the best author, hands-down!

JessdujourJessdujourover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful erotic story. Stirred something within me as I read. Left me wanting.....wanting more.

night_flowernight_flowerover 11 years ago
Oh yes yes yes

This is so wonderfully crafted, so completely arousing, and so utterly true. You write as if from inside my head. Along with everyone else, I'm thrilled to see something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....

Awesome, awesome story. As a newly realized submissive I really appreciate how you delve into the emotional aspects of Becca's desires. So much more erotic than heading straight to whips and chains!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

perfection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love your erotic stories, they are really hot an beautifully demonstrates the difference between eroticism and simple smut. However, it bothers me when you use the word "breath" incorrectly. It should be "breathe" - which is the act of taking one breath after another. Thus it would be "Take one breath" as opposed to inhaling and and exhaling continuously = as in for instance"breathe into the pain".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Trojan Tap Room--

I have to read your story again, cause I got so lonely and homesick (but I'd never lived in upstate NY before--I'd never lived in the northeast before) that all I could think about was the Trojan Tap Room. Which doesn't exist anymore.

I feel like crying and rending my clothing. I LOVED THE TROJAN TAP ROOM IN TROY, NY. IT'S THE FIRST PLACE I WENT TO AFTER GOING HOME AFTER HAVING MY BABY. My husband knew I just needed to get out and walk in the air and snow and everything--and I went to the Trojan Tap Room and had a Manhatten and a BLT.

Men have been good to me.

(Meaning, esp. my husband. I've wanted to be protected.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm reading this story and feeling it--

it's great--

i just got so homesick for Troy, NY that I couldn't stand it. (And no normal person gets homesick for Troy, Ny.)

ALSO: I'm inhibited about what ah'm readin here--

which is ONE reason ah'm talkin about Troy, NY--

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She loves it

Becca finds out she loves rough sex to satisfy her lust. Your writing does a great job of conveying this.

bikergroschenbikergroschenover 4 years ago
A bit too vanilla for me, but still outstanding - 5 stars

A bit too vanilla for me, but still outstanding - 5 stars

Your stories are always flowerish and dwelling in details - love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Not nearly as good as Chapters 1 and 2 of A Good Student.

Too much one-sided. She doesn't do much except let him finger and fuck her.

Needed some 'action' from her. Perhaps he could have had her touch and play with his cock to show him how much she liked it. Giving her instructions about what to do would have been a plus. Having her take his cock and rub her pussy with it -- effectively masturbating with his cock -- before he fucked her would have been fun for both.

What did her pussy look like? Shaved? Maniucured? Hairy?

What was her ass like? Wide? Bubble butt? Did she like it played with? Why no touching/teasing/fingering her asshole -- even if only outside?

Four stars.

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

The building of this story was beautiful. The reluctance overcome by the desire to be had was written so very well. It held me captivated. My first read of your work and this genre in Lit. 5* material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had assumed the protagonist and Master Calvin were the same guy, the test was to see if the girl would wait at the bar.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I did like this short and to the point, nice characters well described and full of good old sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard and fast and intense beyond words. She and he both were in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They don’t get any better than this, Wonderful

shr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous