Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he pressed his lips and sucked gently on her neck where he knew it would set her off. He smiled as she shrieked his name loudly and her body rattled all over. He loved it when he was right.

She pushed back against him, shaking and moaning for many, many seconds. He continued to move his light touches in circles as she began to buck her hips backward gently. The gentle movement caused the soft skin of her ass to again rub up against his shaft nestled against it and he groaned softly, enjoying the feeling as he smiled at what he saw in the mirror. He took her in from the slight flush on her cheeks and chest to how her breasts shook gently with her orgasm to the arch of her hips to the delicious swollen lips of her pussy still waiting for him to touch them.

"Good girl," he murmured soothingly. "Another?" he kept moving his fingers on her nipples, watching her chest rise and fall more rapidly as she began to ramp up again. She kept her eyes screwed shut and let out soft, rapid moans just before tensing up and letting out a high-pitched squeak. He grinned again and murmured half to himself, "There it is." He kept stroking her nipples and watched her ride the second set of waves, patiently waiting until she calmed. He let go just as she came down and moved his arms down to wrap around her middle, holding her still and watching her catch her breath.

"Oh," she breathed as she felt his fingers move to stroke the skin of her sides. She tilted her head up and opened her eyes to see him smiling and resting his chin on her shoulder. Her hair was thrown over her face from tossing her head against him and she could see the slight sheen of sweat on her nose. She smiled back and let her head fall back again, eyes closing as she relaxed a moment.

He didn't leave her alone long. Her hand gripped his wrist hard as his fingers worked their way into her slippery folds and began to flick back and forth. "Fuck!" she groaned through gritted teeth as he began to drag his index and middle finger around the small bundle of nerves up and down, tugging on her hood and putting pressure on her entire swollen mound. Within seconds she was whimpering his name again and he held her to him as she shivered against his chest.

"Look at me while you cum," he whispered, I want to watch you while you fall apart from my fingers."

"Fuck!" she was trembling with pleasure and hung on to each word as he stroked her. His touches got firmer as he moved lower and began to grind into her swollen clit while reaching from behind to dip fingers into her warmth.

"You're so wet," he nipped her ear as he felt her inner walls contract hard around his fingers. "I love how your pussy feels. You're so fucking tight," he groaned.

"I thought you said you were going to fuck the shit out of me," she bit her lip and looked at him directly in his eyes in the mirror. "Don't you want to feel that around your cock?"

"Don't worry, I will," he loved watching the way she smiled softly every time she contracted around his hand, but she was getting to him. "You've got me so hard for you, I feel like I'm going to explode. I have to be careful not to cum as soon as I get in you!"

Her soft laugh turned into a sharp inhale as he moved his hand up to touch a nipple. "Ah!"

He groaned softly, "You make quite the soundtrack. All those noises you make drive me nuts." He pulled his fingers away and rested them on her hips, stroking them gently.

She grinned at him in the mirror and grabbed the hand that had been in her pussy. Raising it to her mouth, she extended her tongue and began to delicately lick his index and middle finger while staring right into his eyes. He watched and felt the velvet touch on his fingers, his mouth dropping open slightly as his blood all went straight for his groin.

"That's... not helping my sanity," he laughed as she sucked the fingers into her mouth and swirled her tongue around them, sucking them like she had his cock earlier. "Oh, that's definitely not helping," he groaned and pulled them away to grip her hips again.

Her laugh matched her eyes as she waited patiently, letting her own hands idly slide over her nipples and clit before reaching back to stroke his outer thighs and to wrap her fingers around his throbbing hardness. "That's also not helping!" he grabbed her hands and locked his fingers in hers and put them back up behind his head and in his hair. "Don't move them," he warned into her ear.

His own hands ran over her sides and stomach, trailing his fingertips all over her. She sighed and felt the goosebumps form where they touched as they stroked lightly over her sensitive skin. "Oh, so you can rile me up, but I can't touch you?" she pouted.

"I don't get to cum a thousand times like you do, so you're going to give me a minute and you're going to be a good girl and let me keep you going while I do because it's fun," he said matter-of-factly and grinned again at another moan as he trailed his fingers down her spine.

"Yes, sir," she mumbled as she felt her nipples tighten as the electricity moved along her skin. "I like the way you touch me all over and I like how it makes me wet," she was watching him in the mirror again.

"Good girl. I can tell. You're such a sensitive thing. You're fun to touch," he planted kisses along her earlobe between words.

She smiled shyly at him and nodded, her eyes closing as her head tilted to allow him better access to her neck. He laughed a little as he obliged and teased, "You don't seem to be complaining about me touching you anymore."

"I didn't complain about you touching me, I complained that I wanted to touch you. Big difference," she opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow at him.

He spanked her lightly but suddenly, startling her and forcing a small yelp out of her mouth. "That's it, get your ass in the air for me, your pussy is mine," he pushed between her shoulder blades sharply and she made another surprised noise as she fell on her hands and knees.

"Yes, sir!" she groaned and shifted, raising her ass in the air and grinning at him as she wiggled it against him.

"Déjà vu," he muttered and grabbed the base of his very stiff erection. She had been squirming and sliding her wetness all over him for the past little while and he was extremely riled up. It was hot and swollen and heavy in his hand and he slapped it against her clit a few times before stroking the head along her wet slit.

"Tease," she breathed and closed her eyes in the mirror, feeling the mushroom ridge catch in her opening over and over.

He paused and she let out a whine of complaint. "I can stop, if you want," he offered, leaning back and grinning at the frantic push back of her ass into him.

"Fuck no, don't stop, please, please, ple—oh FUCK!" her head dropped and then snapped up to look at him through the mirror as he pushed into her quickly and deeply. He bit his lip and watched her features intently -- her brows contorted, it seemed her eyes lost focus in a way, and her mouth opened a little as she let out a long, guttural groan. It wasn't very loud, but it was one of intense satisfaction and he could feel why -- her pussy was gripping him like a vise and rippling all along him. He held onto her hips for a few moments, watching her intently before tilting his own head back and enjoying the sensations.

She felt so good. Her warmth was rippling and squeezing around him as the pressure of his invasion began to push on her pleasure points. He wanted to hold still as long as possible, but she took matters in her own hands and began to rotate her hips, causing her ass to bounce back and forth on him. "Fuck," he muttered and grabbed her waist, watching the round globes wiggle against his abdomen and watching his cock disappear and reappear between them. He looked up into the mirror and saw her breasts swaying back and forth with her movement. He groaned and began to pound into her.

"Yes!!" she almost screamed as his hips pushed into her again and again. Every stroke in and out of her made her shiver and her walls kept clenching and relaxing around him as she kept orgasming in cascades. Her head drooped down as she moaned but let out a loud yelp as a sharp spank on her ass cheek prompted her to look up.

"Eyes on me, sweetheart, I want to watch you cum," his voice was quiet and low as he watched her intently.

"You make me cum so much," she whimpered and dropped her torso to turn her pelvis upward in the air. Her knees were splayed a little now, and he stopped and pulled up on her hipbones to raise them higher. His hands wandered over her as she shifted upwards and he groaned a little as he felt her grip him and the angle of the pressure change around him. When she settled again, he was squeezing both her cheeks and was grinding his hips in small circles into her hot wetness. Her shoulders were pressed on the bed but she was looking up and watching him intently in the mirror.

"I know," he murmured back, "And I'm gonna make you do it more." He began to pump in and out of her slowly, watching her face change as his length slid in and out and as she began to fall apart all over again.

"Ohhhhhhh," her moan was loud and long and her eyes were closed tightly.

"You like my cock?" he punctuated the word with a single hard fast thrust in and smiled at the shivers he saw ripple through her.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, I fucking love your cock!" her voice was strained and he could feel the muscles under his hands and around his shaft trembling.

"You must," he ran his hands soothingly over her lower back, "you wouldn't cum so much if you didn't like it."

She made a noise in response that he took to mean an agreement and he leaned over to ease his fingers into her hair again. Her head was hanging between her quivering arms and her hair pooled on the bedsheets. He tugged it up gently and reached another hand under her to touch her swollen clit while he was buried inside her. "Look up, remember? I want to watch you as you lose it from my cock inside you -- it's so sexy watching you knowing it's because of me."

Her eyes snapped open as her brain short-circuited from what she was hearing. She nodded and bit her lip as he began to slide in and out again. He pulled her hair along her back as he wound his fingers out of it, kneeling properly upright behind her now. "Please fuck me," she whispered as his hands began to move over her hips and sides.

"But I am fucking you," he said innocently as he continued to slide in and out slowly. "You don't feel it? I thought you liked my cock!"

"I love your cock," she purred, looking into his eyes. "What you're doing right now is so fucking nice," she wiggled her hips when he was fully inside her, making them both groan. "But I want to feel you take me hard and fast. I want to hear you slam into my ass as you fuck me and I want to watch you in the mir—oh God!"

He needed no more convincing of the idea. He grabbed her and pushed into her hard and fast, wanting to bury himself as deep in her as he could. He could hear how wet she was and could feel it on his thighs. "You're so wet for me, such a good girl," he never took his eyes off hers as she fought to keep hers open. He moved quickly, loving the delicious friction.

"So good, so good, your cock is so good," she was chanting whatever dirty thoughts were in her pleasure-ridden brain as she quivered and arched and bucked against him.

"What do you like about my cock?" he was getting into his cadence now and the wet, sticky sounds of her pussy taking him filled the room with a steady rhythm.

"Fuck!" she made a mewling noise as her body crashed into an especially intense climax.

He had no mercy. Keeping up his pace and giving her a spank he asked again, "My cock. Why do you want it?"

"So good," she barely got the words out after a loud shriek from the spank.

"Why? Why is my cock so good?" he leaned over to grip her hair and pulled her upper body up to arch. He saw the grin on her face as her eyes closed and she groaned at feeling him push deeply into her. He began to move his hips slowly in small circles and ground into her slowly. Every rotation caused a breathy groan and a flutter of her slick walls wrapped around him as he caught his breath a bit and watched her response.

She let out a whining noise and looked at his reflection desperately, trying to wiggle her hips to rock him against her sensitive spot inside her. He grabbed her shoulder with his free hand, leaning them both back, and began to rock firmly upwards into her. She was shivering and smiling each time he moved back and forth the couple of inches, wiggling her hips back and forth against him. He shook his head and pulled out only to firmly pound into her three times more, grabbing her to him and holding her on his shaft. He waited for the long loud moan and the shivering to stop patiently before looking at her in the eye in the mirror and smiling knowingly, "I think you should tell me why you like it now."

She made a loud noise that almost sounded desperate. "Fuck, more, please! It's so fucking big, so thick, I love feeling my pussy cum around it and grab it, I love how you're the perfect length to so you can fuck me hard and I can ride you without it hurting and it just feels so good and I like the ridge on the top of it and how it feels on my g-spot when you rock into me and I like licking my tongue over it when I suck you and also that underside part and I like that it -" she interrupted her own monologue with another scream of pleasure as he began thrusting into her anew.

"Good girl," he gasped as he gripped her shoulders and watched her close her eyes and smile slightly as she fell apart again. Being able to see her in the mirror amplified his desire as he watched her respond to him. When she lost herself in it she always smiled after each climax and he got a rush knowing it was him making this deliciousness happen. She never had to tell him it was happening; he could always tell from how much her hips shook and of course there was always the exquisite feeling of her tight pussy milking at him.

"I like it when you call me your girl," she murmured a little shyly after her trembling subsided.

"You do? I couldn't tell," he teased as he ran his hands over her back. "I like it when you cum," he watched her carefully as he trailed his fingers over every sensitive spot he could find.

The flush on her skin deepened a little and she arched into his touch, making them both groan from the feeling of the angle change. He could feel the usual tensing in his groin and his hands flew to grip her hips firmly. "I gotta be careful, you feel too good and sound too good and look too good," he warned as he slowed down and felt more hot trickles trace down his balls. "Fuck, you're so wet for me," he murmured and watched her nod eagerly in response.

"You make me soaked," she gave him a satisfied smile as her statement was punctuated by a few especially wet-sounding slaps of his hips against her.

"I can hear that," he laughed and closed his eyes briefly, feeling the sensation of sliding into her slick walls. "I can feel it too," he groaned as his fingertips made indents into her ass.

Another high-pitched happy noise filled the room as his thrusts escalated into the rhythm that would do him in. "Oh, fuuuuck," she breathed, drawing out the word and pushing back and up into him. She felt her body's primal instinctive response of spreading her thighs and rotating her hips to take him as deep as possible. "It's so fucking good, I can't even..." her voice trailed off as her eyes unfocused again.

"That's it, good girl, cum for me," he moved one hand back to her shoulder, holding her in place. She was covered in a sheen of sweat, her hair was tangled and half in her face, she had the faint outlines of handprints on her ass, and her face was contorted in bliss. He laughed in delight as he felt a more substantial amount of her juices on his thighs and heard the thrusts into her become a sloppy series of wet slapping noises.

"Oh, good girl," he gasped as he tried hard to keep his hips moving at the exact same angle and depth. His efforts were rewarded with more wetness and a sharp cry. He looked at her, concerned, but continued when he saw her biting her lip and smiling. He ground his hips into her and grinned as her shoulders and head crumpled to the sheets. Her fingers were twisting the bedding and she was making soft whimpering noises with every movement. "How do you feel with it inside you?"

"So full," she wailed into the pillow as she trembled against him.

"So full? You like how full I make you feel?" he trailed his fingers on her back again and kept up the slow grind.

Her brain was foggy and all she could think about were the fireworks of electricity radiating from her skin and her pussy all over her. Her body was trembling with pleasure, sometimes in orgasm, sometimes in just sheer bliss at the feeling of him pushing inside her. Somewhere in her mind she reminded herself to look up into the mirror and felt her loins twitch at what she saw looking back. His eyes were intently focused on her and his hands were white-knuckled as they gripped her hips and ass. His smile had faded and he was biting his lower lip, watching her as she struggled to function.

"You like how full I make you feel?" he murmured again, watching her react to his thickness pressing into her walls.

"Goddamn you, why are you always so put-together?" she complained only briefly before howling "YES!!!" aloud when he reared back and bucked into her hard and fast five times exactly. She whined when he stopped and looked up at him, begging with her eyes.

He grinned at her playfully, but his voice was clearly a little strained, "Because you have to be the sexy hot mess, obviously." He was deliberately trying to buy some more time buried in her and was trying to hold his slow pace.

"Oh for fuck's sake, fucking fill me up with that fucking cock and fuck me hard and make my pussy feel so fucking full or I'm going to go fucking crazy!" she spoke softly and looked at him desperately in the mirror.

He pursed his lips thoughtfully. "You know, I think you used the word 'fuck' in every part of speech you could have, there, other tha—oh Jesus," his attempt at stalling and teasing her was thwarted as she spread her knees, tilted her hips backward, and clenched every muscle she could. She wrapped her feet around the back of his calves and pushed him in as deep as she could and milked him with her inner walls rhythmically, making them both groan.

"Please fuck me hard? Please?" every nerve ending on her body needed him to grab her and take her and make her scream. She looked at him in the mirror and held still, watching, waiting, hoping.

He was taking deep breaths as he used his hands to adjust her hips. He leaned over slowly and she shivered as his hot breath washed on her ear and neck. "As you wish," he murmured, wrapping the other arm around her and grabbing a breast. "Hold on, because I don't know if I can stop this time," he warned, eyeing her in the mirror.

"No, no, no, don't stop, take me, please, take it, give it to me, give it," she was murmuring quietly as he moved her like a ragdoll wherever he wanted her. She did not care about what she sounded like, or anything anymore, other than the deliciousness pushing inside her. She wanted it to make her scream until she was sore. She could hear the wet sloppy noises being made as he moved against her slowly and made a short squeak in desperation when he stopped shifting. He paused briefly and she watched him in silence, tense and waiting. Their bodies were still for a few seconds until her walls twitched around him again.

"Ohhhh," he growled and gave up. He watched her free breast bounce as he tweaked the nipple in his hand and moved his mouth to her neck. He felt her more than heard her squeak as his lips and teeth marked her behind her ear and he licked the newly-formed red spot. He dove lower, knowing she'd kill him for it later, but didn't care as he left another welt in the hollow of her neck where she was most sensitive. He was rewarded with her body rattling against him again and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit, "I love how easy you are to play with."