Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out another high-pitched sound in response that turned into a longer moan as she fell apart around him again. She could hear what he was saying to her but had no idea how to respond in any language. Her brain was firing with every touch and she was entirely lost in everything he was doing. Her skin was on fire and she was happily soaking them and the sheets with every thrust, in and out. He let go of her hair to wrap his other arm around her waist for stability and her own hands grabbed the tops of his, gripping onto him. Her face was twisted in bliss and leaning into his neck as she melted into him.

"FuckIloveyourcock," she managed to say almost all as one word as she bucked especially hard and writhed with a new climax.

"Do you ever stop?!" he grinned at her and closed his eyes at the sensations of her grappling at him. "I feel like you're going to fucking pinch me off!"

"You know the answer to that better than I do," her eyes were closed and her face was pressed into him but he could feel and see her smile in the mirror.

"Challenge accepted," he muttered, "I'm gonna wear this pussy out if it's the last thing I do today."

"Promise?" she tilted her head up to nip his jawline.

He slowed his thrusts down to catch his breath and turned her head to kiss her deeply. She nipped at his lips with her own and inhaled sharply when he grabbed the back of her neck and devoured her mouth. He let go to trace his lips along the two marks he made on her neck earlier. "Promise. But I think I want your legs over my shoulders now."

She made an excited noise and wiggled away from him gently, making them both groan a little as she moved off him. His entire length was drenched in her juices, as were his thighs and hers. "Messy girl," he gave her ass a light slap.

"I've been needing this for a while, it's no wonder," she smiled shyly as she moved to sit alongside him and leaned in for another kiss. He was less urgent this time, returning her nips and licks and slowly moving to kneel between her spread legs.

"You have?" his voice was playful, posing the question as a surprise as he grabbed her hips and shifted her into position.

"Uh-huh," she nodded and watched wide-eyed as he moved each knee to his shoulders. Her hips lifted up off the bed and he guided his hard cock to her waiting, needy entrance. "I've been wanting this especially," she ran her fingers along the tops of his thighs, loving the feel of his skin.

"What do you mean, 'this'?" he pressed further as he pressed kisses into her calves next to his head. He was hitched at her entrance and was moving with her, teasing her again.

"I love it when you fuck me like this because I like how deep inside me you get," she was watching him as much as he was watching her. "Please slide it in me?" she whispered.

"I will," he nodded and nipped at her ankle with his teeth. His hands ran over her legs back and forth gently as he rubbed the head against her wetness.

She bit her lip and waited patiently, running her hands over the tops of his thighs in return. She bit her lip as she watched his mouth nibble along the soles of her feet and nip at her pedicured toes. "Fuck, why do you always tease me?" her words sounded annoyed, but she was smiling at him.

"Because you love it so much more when I stop," he grinned at her and wrapped his lips around a toe. He grinned at how she arched and made a mewling noise, shivering underneath him, "Plus you just like it. You know I'm right."

Her eyes were screwed shut but she smiled as her fingers dug into his thighs. She repeated her former noise with new volume and threw her head back when his mouth moved to the other foot and his tongue circled the tip of another toe. He unwrapped his arms from around her legs and pushed his hips forward to slide all the way into her. He watched her tremble and shiver around him a moment before nipping the toe that was between his lips one last time and moving down to nibble and kiss her exposed neck. He leaned down on his forearms so his hands could work into her hair as he nipped upward toward her mouth and began to rock his hips back out of her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." her neck was tense and her voice was strained as she spread her legs wide to take him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist as he rolled his hips in circles, stroking his cock smoothly in and out of her. She was so wet for him and he could feel her walls rippling and gripping his shaft, spreading her mess all over. He muffled her noises with kisses and felt her body tense anew as her hands flew to touch his head and shoulders. "Fuck!" she whimpered into his attentive mouth as she shivered.

"Yes, baby, cum for me more," he planted kisses around her ear as he murmured encouragement and felt her grapple at his hair. "Good girl, I love how your pussy feels around my cock when you cum," she squeaked in response as her hands grabbed and twisted into the bedsheets. His hips were moving firmly at the same slow pace he could keep up for ages and he was watching her face intently as it emoted the exquisite chaos ripping through her body. He began to angle his thrusts differently, probing for the perfect one. He knew he'd found it when her eyes opened wide, her hands flew to his neck, her toes curled, and she screamed his name. He grinned at her and repeated the motion again and again, watching her hair tangle as her head moved against the pillow, "That's it... I love feeling your pussy squeeze me like that."

Her body was on fire as her nerves fired and her muscles were twitching uncontrollably, making her shiver underneath him. She foggily felt a familiar twinge deep inside her and dug her nails into his thigh, eyes working hard to focus on him. "I'm... I'm... gonna..." she tried to warn and before he could understand what she'd meant he felt a surge of wetness on his pelvis.

"Fuck yes!" he grinned and watched her eyes flutter and close. "I love it when I make you do that, you're so fucking wet for me," he was kissing her and murmuring against her mouth as she moaned into his. His hands were still stroking her hair and cheek as he settled on his knees more solidly and kept up the same angle. He felt the hot stickiness splatter on him again and again as he pushed into her and felt her walls seizing and pushing back. "Yes, baby, juice all over my cock again like you were earlier, I fucking love how wet your pussy is. Give me all your cum," he moved his kisses back to her ear and felt her clench harder around him.

Her brain was having the equivalent of a nuclear meltdown. She was hanging on to him for dear life, arms and legs wrapped around him as he drew orgasm after orgasm out of her. "I love your cock so much," she managed to breathe in between body spasms as she kissed him back and tried to keep her eyes open and in focus. "You feel so good, I love how you make me cum!" her last word was drawn out and emphasized with another smaller trickle of juices down his balls.

"Good girl," he murmured as he licked her lips. "I love how I make you cum, too," he smiled at her as her damp, sweaty hair got tossed over her eyes. He gently brushed it back and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned and ground his hips especially deeply into her, grinning happily at her sharp gasp. "You feel too fucking good," he leaned down and nipped her neck and asked, "where do I cum?"

She closed her eyes for a few seconds, loving every second of the good rutting she was getting, before trying to focus on him. "Inside me, please?" she begged, "I love it when you cum inside me because you don't stop while you do and you push into me so deep and I love how you feel when you pound into me hard and I love how you grab me and I love how your cum feels in my pussy and makes it so much more wet."

"But you're always so wet already, how can you tell I've cum?" he smiled at her, breathing heavily with the effort of fucking her and holding off the orgasm as long as possible.

"Because it's cumming in and not going out," she grinned wickedly at him before making another loud whimper. He couldn't help but let out a couple of chuckles that threw his groove off.

"You're ridiculous," he stopped altogether and grinned back. "Look what you made me do," he shook his head at her and gave her another hard thrust that made her moan.

"If it gets me fucked longer, I'm not complaining!" her Cheshire Cat grin earned her another roll of his hips that wiped it off her face quickly and replaced it with a gasp.

"Well, fine, then you get on top and fuck me, lazybones," he winked at her and moved away, his groin and hips shimmering from her mess.

She smiled and moved aside so he could lie down and laughed when she saw the sheets. "Oops," she pointed at the wet spots made from the onslaught of her juices. She looked at his legs and bit her lip when she saw he was soaked from bellybutton to knee. "Fuck, sorry," she laughed softly and ran her fingers through her hair, grimacing at feeling the sweat.

"We're already doing laundry, you may as well make a bigger mess," he wiggled his eyebrows at her and laid back, his fingers running over his swollen erection. It wasn't throbbing as much as it was a minute ago, but he was still very close and very sensitive. "Oh, no, no, no," he groaned as she quickly ran her tongue over him and took him a few times into her throat. "No, not unless you want me to cum in your mouth," he warned and gripped the base of his cock. "You've pushed me so close," he grumbled.

Her laugh in response was quiet as she moved to lift a leg over him and straddle his hips. She started rocking back and forth, dragging his hard cock against her slit. They both moaned when she pushed it against her opening and lingered there. He held onto her hips and thrust upward, but she moved her hips so he just slid along her again. She laughed at his glare, "You're not the only one who can tease." Raising her knee, she reached back to grab his shaft and guide him into her quickly. She sat back down on him and they both groaned. "Fuck, that never stops feeling so good," she sighed.

"Mmmhmm," he agreed, eyes closed and waiting more patiently now that he was inside her. His hands felt their way up her legs and torso to run over her breasts and circle her nipples. He bit his lip as he felt the goosebumps form on her sides and her nipples swell and harden. He teased them lightly with his fingertips and opened his eyes to watch her when he heard her suck in her breath and felt her pussy twitch around him. "Be a good girl and ride me," his smile was soft and he looked up at her expectantly.

Settling her hips and wiggling them, she began to rotate them in circles, immediately groaning with delight. "Oh fuck," she groaned, "your cock."

"Yes, baby. Take it," he urged and bucked his hips upward a few times.

She kept the motion up, raising and lowering herself on his hard shaft. She leaned forward and worked her fingers into his, locking his hands and pinning them down to the bed. She kissed him, moaning softly into his mouth as her walls contracted around him again. She wasn't gushing as much as she had been, but was still messily dripping juice down to the base of his shaft. She began a rhythm of pushing down and grinding her hips before sliding back up and the grinding was smearing her mess all over his hips and her thighs. She cried out with every new orgasm and squeezed his hands, pressing them into the pillows. "Youfeelsogood!" she whimpered in one quick breath, her voice strained with her body's convulsions.

"Your pussy feels so good around me, I love how you cum for my cock," he worked a hand loose to cup a breast and fondled her nipple. He didn't expect her to collapse on him as her other elbow gave out and she dropped to her forearms. She was chanting his name over and over as he kept up the petting on her nipple and he worked his other hand out of hers to wrap around her again. "I'm gonna cum, you feel too good," he warned, then groaned as she shivered with a new onslaught of contractions.

"Give me your cum," she urged and pushed her hips down harder and faster, "I want it, give it to me". She used what little of her brain was still functioning to focus on grinding down onto him as hard as she could to force him in as deep as she could. She loved feeling him inside her and loved their hot, messy fucking. The slaps of her ass down onto his hips were loud in the bedroom as her juices made the noise even more sticky. Her thighs squeezed his waist as his hand behind her back moved to grip her hip. She squeaked again as his hand moved from one nipple to the other and she kissed him urgently.

"Fuck, your pussy," his hands flew to her hips and he held her down as he moved his hips in a rhythm he knew he couldn't keep up. He returned her frantic kisses and felt the buildup happen inside him. His vocalizations were softer and quicker but far more frequent and he was trying to keep his eyes open to watch her as she continued to enjoy herself. His thoughts were foggy, but he was focused on her eyes watching him back. They were darker than normal and intense and stood out against her flushed skin.

"Yes, fuck my pussy," she grinned wickedly at him and watched him as he fought to keep his eyes open. His hips moved more erratically and he was breathing heavily. "Yes, cum inside me, cum with me," she urged and pushed down hard onto him a few times, feeling him nudge deep inside her.

Her moan matched his first of many as he gritted his teeth and bucked hard into her with purpose several times as she ground her hips into him and felt her nipples drag on his chest. "Yes, baby, yes," she hissed as she felt everything get twice as wet and sticky. She watched his face relax; his eyes closed and his mouth curled in a small smile as she kept moving her hips gently and squeezing her muscles along him. "Mmm. That looked good," she grinned down at him.

He opened one eye. "Fuck," was all he had to say and patted her rear with one hand while wrapping the other arm around her back to hold her to him. He moaned softly and his eye closed again as she kissed him.

"Good morning," she murmured after a few moments, "I hope you don't mind how I woke you up. I thought you might not complain."

He eased her off him and into his arms next to him, grabbing the blankets and covering them both. He yawned as he pulled her close and felt her lips press into his chest. "You can try it again later," he chuckled and felt her lips curl into a smile against him as she planted kisses along his collarbone.

"Yes, sir," she sighed as his hand stroked her cheek.

"Good girl."