Good Girl audio version

Info
She had long ago left the church, but still longed to serve.
1.6k words
4.14
1.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bari had grown up in an evangelical environment, and as a child she was very dedicated to serving the Lord, and being all the things a good Christian should be. She was looking forward to being a loyal wife and serving a good Christian husband at some point when she grew up, but before all that happened, she discovered leftwing politics and polyamory and got completely sidetracked.

Bari enjoyed her new life outside of the church. She got past all the guilt about sinning, and was all done with the patriarchy. Something, however, seemed to be lacking from her intimate relationships. She didn't know that that was the case until she fell in love with Zed.

For Bari, falling for someone like that awakened within her the desire to serve – to please the other, to be who the object of your affection wants you to be. But she hadn't really learned to think of the dynamic like that yet. For her first several relationships, being who the other nice hippie guy wanted her to be meant more or less being herself.

Zed had grown up without any religion to speak of, but early in his adult life he was introduced to the idea of being worshiped, upon becoming lovers with a woman who made it very clear that what she wanted from him was to be told what to do, particularly in service to him and his desires.

Ever since that relationship, Zed had been on the lookout for another mysterious creature like that lover from early on. Sometimes he wondered if maybe she had been completely unique. But meeting Bari confirmed that there were others out there who felt affection that way – the deeper the affection, the deeper the desire to serve.

When serving God, the committed Christian, such as a nun, generally embraces an ascetic of self-denial, preferring to love God rather than carnal things.

Bari usually didn't call Zed God, and Zed didn't usually call Bari his subject. He called her a “good girl.”

Being a good girl in this context soon became central to her existence. Zed, for his part, really enjoyed being worshiped like this, and wasn't sure this was necessarily so unusual.

They both regularly worried that the other might be getting bored with the repetition, but after many years, it never happened. They both found the repetition a source of reassurance, each ritual becoming a sacrament in the very small church that occupied the confines of whatever bedroom they were in.

* * *

Zed had decided long ago that in any situation where he was to be worshiped, this would begin with fellatio. And so it did.

This practice cemented the dynamic right away. Between Bari's legs, emptiness. Between Zed's legs, Bari's head, her mouth engorged.

There would be the predictable pat on the head, and the affirmation.

“You're such a good girl.”

Zed tries to remember to say this loudly enough so Bari can hear it clearly, with her ears a fair distance from his mouth in that position.

* * *

There's the familiar ritual, at some point, of Bari mounting Zed's leg, as she carries on with the fellatio. In their shared language, at least, the dampness between her legs upon his knee conveys the excitement she derives from serving his desires this way.

And then that familiar phrase, elicited by Bari making a ritual movement, in this case mounting Zed's leg while eating him.

“You're such a good girl.”

As it was with the religion she grew up with, words can carry such intense power when spoken. She felt like she was being baptized every time he said it.

When Bari ate Zed at the beginning of their often lengthy evenings of worship, she always aimed to do so with a certain zeal that was at least intense enough to convey her devotion to his pleasure, and her readiness to deny her own, her willingness to sacrifice.

Maybe this time it wouldn't be a lengthy evening of worship. Maybe this time the fellatio would be so unbearably good that the evening's rituals would be fewer than usual, ending very soon with a welcome explosion of juices in Bari's mouth.

* * *

Usually what followed the fellatio was the intercourse, however – as predictably as the sermon following the organ music.

In whatever position Bari found herself in, she liked to try to angle herself in such a way so that Zed could go inside her as deeply as possible. This tended to hurt a bit, but it also often elicited those words of praise.

“You're such a good girl.”

Whichever night, after however many, in any position – some more than others – the thrusting in and out would bring Bari to that familiar point at the edge of an orgasm when Bari stops moving, or suggests that Zed might do so. Each orgasm denied is a sacrament, an offering, very much like a kind of chastity.

“You're such a good girl.”

Those words invariably follow each averted orgasm, a reward that itself often almost causes another one.

After a time it can take a long minute for the edge to subside, for it to be possible for Zed to thrust again before bringing her to the next one. Bari always increasingly treasures and perhaps relies on those repetitive little conversations that happen during those pauses.

“Why did we stop moving?” Zed might ask, as if he didn't know.

“I was about to have an orgasm,” would be Bari's predictable reply.

And then, if she could calm herself enough to speak such hard words of selfless devotion without the words themselves pushing her over the edge, she might say, “but good girls deny themselves such pleasures.”

“Is it hard to be a good girl?” Zed might ask.

With all the predictability there was that Zed would ask this question, often a number of times during an evening, the variability was in the timing. Depending on when the question came along, the answer could be all over the map.

Bari sometimes struggled with this question, but strove to answer “no, it's not hard to be a good girl.”

Once Bari's body becomes rigid from denying herself a series of potential orgasms, a little more high-strung with each effort at containment, she knows to expect more praise.

“I love your tense little body,” he says. “You're such a good girl.”

* * *

As much as Zed enjoys every moment of these evenings, unlike Bari, he's often relaxed, to the point of falling asleep at any time. They both know he's welcome to fall asleep, wake up, and do what he likes.

But if the intercourse continues, with all the requisite tantalizing of Bari's eventually very swollen vagina, Bari will ultimately arrive at the most exquisite of points, where any movement is likely to provoke an orgasmic flood.

“You are such a good girl,” Zed will always say at this point, once again. And quite likely as well, at this particularly scintillating moment, “exquisite.”

At this stage, asking Bari if it's hard to be a good girl will evoke a “yes,” if she's able to speak at all.

However long it may take to arrive at this juncture -- this moment of decision for he who does that sort of thing – it's at this point where something is going to happen.

Bari knows how it usually goes. Zed will want to move. He'll ignore her requests for him to stop. She'll try to relax, and avert the orgasm that way, but this never works for long, and soon she'll be releasing one after another.

* * *

But other times, while Bari is at her peak of bodily rigidity, on evenings when Zed is feeling that it's time for the worshipers to be born again, he might engage her in a repetitive conversation, which, when it begins, tends to go the same way.

“Where should I come?” he asks.

On the occasions when we reach this stage after an evening of keeping Bari on the dull side of the edge, with the waves of pressure she has been holding back pushing upon her inner thighs, her desire to appease the demands of her body are intensely conflicting with her desire to be a good girl. To complicate matters, Zed is generally still inside her as he's asking the question, which makes giving him the correct answer very challenging for Bari. Eventually, though, she finds the words.

“In my mouth,” she says quietly, but clearly.

Speaking these words of self-denial will then predictably cause a wave of arousal to rise up between Bari's legs again, so that Zed has to move very slowly to extricate his penis from her exquisitely swollen vagina.

When Zed manages to overcome the pangs of guilt from being so cruel, he finds this act of withdrawal very arousing – particularly accompanied by the knowledge that very soon, he will be enveloped by a different, equally welcoming orifice.

As Bari loses herself in fellatio again, on the evenings when Zed is feeling particularly dominant, he'll put her in something along the lines of the 69 position, but while she's eating him, he is watching her vagina glisten, and pulsate to the beat of her heart.

As it pulsates, it opens slightly each time, as if it's speaking to Zed, asking to be more than just something to be watched, for him to feed on her hunger.

As he ejaculates copiously in Bari's eager mouth, he watches her vagina pulsate a little harder. The glistening thickens, and a drop of liquid falls from her clit, like a tear.

--:--
--:--
1.0
songwriter503
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

On my picnic blanket, out in the sunshine, feeling my thick cock throbbing between my legs. Listening eagerly to every word that flows from your lips 💋. So nonchalant and matter of fact. May be time to slip below my blanket ,and slowly tease my ever thickening cock until I imagine emptying my swollen balls deep inside your pussy while you continue to read your story🍆🗯🗯🗯. Thank you so much 💓 😍😘

Share this

Similar Stories

Ms. Morrigan's Birthday Brother's roommate catches her eye.in Fetish
The Grove A perfect place for reading becomes a perfect place for...in NonHuman
The Punished Puppy A pups disobediences results in a punishment by her Master.in Lesbian Sex
Paladin Ch. 01: The Frustrating Night A damsel in distress rescued by an annoyingly pious paladin.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Remembering Him Ch. 01 24 hours in bondage.in BDSM
More Stories