Good Girl, Baby Girl, Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No point making the bed now," Daddy chuckled from right behind her.

Heather almost screamed in fright as she whirled around unsteadily, dropping the sheet. Daddy smirked at her nude body as he proffered the same big coffee thermos, filled to the brim with his special green smoothie.

She stared at the smoothie, inexplicably agitated, and becoming rapidly, instinctually reluctant to take it.

Daddy laughed again, a short, almost annoyed laugh this time. "Come on now, I like you skinny but not dead. Gotta get some nutrients in you, babycakes, I know I've been working you over pretty hard."

He pushed the thermos into her hands in such a way that she had to grab it quickly to keep the radioactive-green mystery gloop from spilling everywhere.

"Wait," Heather tried to say, "I don't want..."

"Just drink the fucking smoothie," Daddy snapped.

Heather drank it, too nervous of his strange mood swings to protest any further.

"Good girl,"' he murmured.

He gently caressed her neck as she obediently swallowed, and swallowed, until the last strangely bitter sip was gone.

Things got very blurry for Heather after that.

She only caught bits and pieces of what was happening to her, around her.

Daddy turning her naked body so that it faced several blinking red lights...

Daddy behind her, squeezing her ample tit flesh too hard...

Daddy telling her what a cute little babygirl she was as he bent her over the bed...

Heather felt so tired, let her heavy eyelids slide closed.

As she slept, she occasionally caught snippets of things Daddy was saying:

"Baby's first big cam show."

"Gonna make so much money, babygirl."

"Daddy's, little, slutty, camgirl, unh, unh."

"Fuck, baby girl! That's the third time today I nutted up your butt."

Time had no meaning for groggy, near-comatose Heather. It was nighttime again? How long had she slept? Her eyes wearily shut again.

"Oh that is a GOOD girl, letting Daddy fuck your sweet asshole."

"My little, baby, camgirl, ungh, yeah..."

"Fuck, I gotta take a break. Goddamn but you've drained these balls, girl."

Sometime later, Heather heard Daddy making phonecalls. He seemed to be haggling over prices; perhaps he'd started a new business job?

At some point, she felt her mouth being pulled open and pills being pushed inside.

"Swallow all of it, baby girl. This guy on the way here right now? He's so fucking fat, so ugly, heh. Trust me, you'll wanna keep sleeping through this next part, little girl."

Daddy's chuckle sounded so sinister... The pills tasted so bitter as Heather dutifully swallowed them...

When next she regained consciousness, she was very confused. She knew that she was getting fucked again, but it felt different somehow. Daddy even sounded different.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Ohhhhh! Oh oh oh oh! This tight fucking twat! Fuck, man, I *gotta* cum in her!"

"I told you, that's an extra $200 cash up front."

Wait, now *that* was Daddy's voice; but it sounded like he was several feet away. How could that be, Heather wondered, when she was being fucked so terribly hard right now?

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Ohhhh - oh oh oh oh oh! Yeah...!" A short silence and then: "I'm sorry man. That pussy was too good."

"Well it's $300 for all of that mess you made. Damn, kid! Look at all that cum pouring out of her!"

"The fuck did my belt go, gotta get back to work, it's almost noon."

Heather knew she had to be dreaming all of this. Wasn't it nighttime?

"You were choking her neck with it, remember?"

"I always wanted to try that. Thanks for letting me take that video. And those pics. Wait'll I show my buddies, haha."

"You can give them my number, maybe we can work out a group deal for all of you."

Heather embraced unconsciousness as it took her again. She didn't want to hear anymore; she just wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep. Although she certainly didn't want to dream anymore of these strange, unsettling dreams...

12