All Comments on 'Good Girl Ch. 04'

by PennyQuarter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more chapters...

Great story. Both dom and sub doing so good. He is a perfect master with so much caring. I love the way he controls his sub without showing too much love. Well written. Thank you PennyQuarter for this. Please write more. (Sub from Sri Lanka)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF??

What kind of bullshit is that previous comment (paraphrasing) “perfect control without showing too much love”

It’s really fucked up, he’s not a Dom he’s an abuser physical and emotional. I really hope that’s not taken from real life the only outcome she becomes alienated from her family, bouncing in and out of hospital after he’s shown his ‘love’. It sounds like role play. From a normal person to a fucking psychotic freak, in four chapters he’s raped and beaten her, set an emotional trigger (scared of the dark) then deliberately used it to hurt her if that wasn’t enough he’s then dictated their future life together. If it’s meant to be rough sex then if that’s what they get off on then good for them, a real relationship is a negotiation of needs and wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Second the anon comment, what bullshit is this, such an unhealthy fantasy! Please see a doctor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous