Good Girl Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Addison’s adventure continues to evolve.
3k words
4.5
4.8k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Addison's POV)

As Master thrust his cock into my ass that first time I knew. I knew that I wanted, no, that I needed to surrender. Not because my Sir or my Master wanted me to, but because I needed to. My need to surrender is why I have a Sir and a Master. If I was simply going to fight or not mentally surrender, then what was the point?

Jake's fucking of my ass intensified, strapped to the bench my body barely moved but my tits shifted back and forth with each thrust. Making eye contact with my Sir I decided that he was going to be my first. Whispering "please Sir" and then glancing at his still hard cock I opened my mouth and tried to reach him with my tongue. Taking my cue Sir stepped forward and became the first person to fuck my face with his cock straight from my ass. 

I needed this surrender, and I needed my Sir, so I was determined to give him as many of my firsts as I could, and this was simply one of them. His cock wasn't pleasant, but it didn't really taste like ass. It tasted like lube, and not the lube designed to be licked, but instead the thick lube that is designed to last while you are getting fucked for long periods of time. I made a mental note to invest in better tasting lube.

(My POV)

As my slick cock slid over her lips I wrapped my fingers into her hair, buried myself deep into her throat and held her tight. Feeling her gag and choke on my cock while watching Jake pummel her poor abused ass was electrifying. The feeling of power over my helpless slut stuffed full of cock from both ends made me want to cherish every moment.

Pulling back I heard Addison take a deep breath then she pushed her head forward as much as her bindings would allow taking my cock into her mouth while licking and sucking with desperation. Giving her what she wanted I began sawing in and out of her throat in sync with Jake railing her abused asshole. 

"Look at you you fucking slut! Getting deep fucked in your tight little ass by a guy you couldn't stand 24 hours ago. After he blows his load deep in that ass, it's my turn!"

(Jake's POV) 

Listening to Chris talk to the slut about me cumming deep in her ass sent me into overdrive. I spanked her ass and slammed my cock as deep into as I possibly could over and over again. Chris took his cock from her throat so we could listen to the bitch scream and moan.

"Fuuuuuuck!! Fuck that ass! God that cock feels soooo good in my fucking ass! Pound it Master! Pound me like a good fucking whore! Cum in my ass Master please!" Addison pleaded

Hearing her begging did me in, I slammed deep into her ass one last time and unloaded a huge load into her bowels. Stream after stream shot from my cock coating her insides.

"Please Master may this slut cum? Please let me cum while you fill my ass!"

"Cum for us you filthy fuck slut! Cum hard!"

(My POV) 

As Jake ordered Addison to cum her ass clenched down on his cock milking the last drops of cum from his cock. He stepped back and not missing a beat I stepped forward guiding my cock into my sluts ass before slamming it home. This caused Addison's orgasm to double up and she screamed as I pounded her. 

Reaching over to the desk I grabbed the Lush remote vibrator and lodged it into her pussy as Jake punched the button on his phone turning the toy on to full power. The added pressure of the toy in her pussy coupled with the vibrations against my cock set me off. Pumping the second load in the last few minutes into my sluts ass I listened as her screams went silent and her head slumped down. 

(Addison's POV)

The incredible feeling of my ass getting pumped full of cum was interrupted briefly then another cock was slammed home and another orgasm wracked my body. As I was coming down from that high I felt something get pushed deep into my sopping wet pussy. As soon the vibrations started my orgasm slammed every muscle in my body, I felt another load of cum shooting into my ass as the world around me went dark. 

As I stirred I began to notice a difference in what were my surroundings. I was still nude, but the bindings and collar were gone. I was no longer on display in the center of Beth's room, but instead I had been tucked into my bed and was snuggled up against my Sir as he slept.

Taking stock of my body I noted that my throat was sore and that ass was very tender and oddly full feeling. Reaching back I tentatively touched my ass and felt the warm hard steel of my jeweled butt plug. The thought that my men had cleaned me up and put me in my bed, but also taking the opportunity to plug my ass gave me a warm feeling throughout my body as I drifted off to sleep.

(My POV)

Saturday began much the same way as any other Saturday. I rolled out of bed, went for a jog and was in the shower when Addison slide in behind. Turning I saw cum streaking across her face, her nipples were hard and red and her fingers gently circling her clit.

"Well good morning slut. You look like you've been busy." I said to her as I watched her lower herself to her knees in front of my harding cock.

"Yes Sir. I woke and you were gone so I serviced Master until he came on my face, dismissed me and went back to sleep. Now that you are back, I am here to service your needs Sir." Addison explained just before lowering her mouth around my cock and gently sucking.

Allowing her to take her time, I watched as Jake's cum washed down her face and over her body. I still couldn't believe the changes the last couple of days had brought to my life. I now shared my girlfriend of three years with a man she had hated. She wanted to serve us as our slut. 

After she had passed out last night Jake and I clean her up together in a very caring manner. The rough, degrading treatment that we had both shown while fucking her holes was gone. Replaced by two people taking care of a person we both cared for and were responsible for as her Sir & Master. True, we had plugged her ass to keep our joint deposit from leaking out, but it was done with care and love. 

I gently pulled Addison to her feet, spun her around and had her place her hands high on the tiled shower wall. Reaching down I slid my hand down between her ass cheeks and found the jeweled plug still nestled in her ass. Grasping it firmly I pulled it gently out of her ass and watched the remnants of last nights play trickle down her legs. 

Stepping forward I pulled Addison's hip backwards while holding her torso against the wall. The result was a perfect visual of both her holes ripe and ready. Sliding my cock into her pussy I listened as Addison moaned, and witnessed a slight grimace cross her face as I settled in deep against her ass. 

"Sore slut?"

"Yes Sir, a little Sir. My ass is apparently not used to getting deep fucked by my men... yet. I will be fine Sir, use me as you wish please." Addison replied 

Thinking back to what her holes had been through recently and knowing that Jake and I had more plans in store, I stroked deep into her delicious pussy a another few moments turning her again before pressing her to her knees. Without asking my slut dutifully sucked the pussy juice off my cock and would have sucked the cum right out of me, but instead I felt it was appropriate to mark her face with a cum load of my own. 

(Addison's POV)

As I rolled out of bed my body protested with soreness in my joints, throat and ass. I guess that makes sense given the fact that I was bound, flogged and fucked by two guys for the better part of the night. Somehow despite being a whore my pussy was barely used last night and therefore fine today.

Wandering out into the living room I felt the plug in my ass wiggle as I walked. The pressure and movement in my ass sent pleasurable waves through body. Two days ago I was an anal virgin, now I had been fucked by two different cocks, had my ass plugged and had enjoyed every single minute of it. 

Seeing the living room empty I went in search of anyone that might be home and found my Master. He was sleep and laying mostly uncovered on his back. Creeping up to the bed I slid in and scooped his cock up with my tongue and cherished the feeling of him growing rock hard in my mouth. I fucked his cock with my face until I felt him latch on onto my nipples and twist with both hands. 

At that point I let him take control and deeply impale himself into my throat over and over again while he abused my tits. Finally he yanked my head off and shot his load across my face until I was dripping mess.

Given the mess dripping off my face and the remnants of last nights session, I figured I could use a hot shower to help my body relax and prepare for whatever deprived things I would be doing later.

(My POV)

Following my shower and a quick breakfast Addison and I went shopping, it was after all the holiday season. We spent the day like any normal couple, laughing, debating gift ideas, and having a great time. As we headed home I felt it was time to check-in with her because what I wanted was for her to want it for her enjoyment, not for mine. 

"So... about the last couple of days, thoughts? Is there anything that you would change? Do you want to go back to like it was? Should I uncollar you from Jake? Anything?" I asked

"Sir... this is... well it is more than I ever anticipated, but I have loved all of it. Being collared by Master was a surprise, but it makes sense. I was not excited by the idea of sharing you with Beth, but I understand now the excitement of having a man that is not your boyfriend use your body. I understand the experience of having two men use me as a fuck toy at once. I want my best friend to live those fantasies too. If you wish to uncollar me from Master then that is your choice, however I am perfectly happy as we are." Addison explained 

(Jake's POV)

I heard the key in the door just as I was taking my first bite of pizza and Chris walked in with Addison and their arms full of gift bags. Jumping up to see if I could help I was playfully scolded by Addison.

"Sit back down! You're trying to be sneaky and "help" while stealing peeks at the gifts. Yes there are some things in all this for you, so no peeking. I am going to put these in a safe spot and clean up, you boys eat please, you're going to need your energy" Addison said with a smile while trying to be stern and sexy.

"What was that all about? I asked Chris his only reply was a sly smile as he took a deep bite of pizza.

(Addison's POV)

Sir and I made one last shopping stop at the adult toy store before heading home. I felt that I owed my Sir and Master a little something for helping me find the whore hidden within me. Now back at the apartment and with a minute to myself I unpacked the new items for the night. 

Slipping into the leather and chain lingerie that I had bought, I added my purple collar, my new purple jeweled nipple clamps and then unboxed my new twin dildos. One of which was a deep red and the other was a beautiful royal purple. To me these two toy cocks in the appropriate colors represented my men, I hoped they caught on to what I was about to do. 

(Jake's POV)

As Addison walked back into the room dressed like a stunning slut she said "pay attention boys" which caught my attention as she knew better than to call us anything other than Master and Sir when she was wearing a collar. 

My attention however was quickly shifted as she laid back on the floor facing us and plunged the big red toy cock she had deep into her dripping pussy. Then as she fucked herself with the toy she reached around with her other hand and removed the anal plug she had worn in her ass all day. The plug was promptly replace with the big purple cock as we took in the visuals of her shocking display. We watched as our whore DPed herself with toys that obviously represented our colors. 

Hopping up I quick shed my clothes and walked over to Addison. "The "boys" comment didn't go unnoticed slut, and it comes with a price." Swiftly I knelt down beside her and pinched each of her nipples with the clamps still attached and pulled straight up. Her moans of pleasure from moments before became a long shrill scream as her tits were stretched. Seeing the perfect opportunity, I swung one knee around her head and buried my cock down her throat. 

Shocked and unable to breathe Addison stopped fucking her holes. "Don't you dare stop fucking yourself Whore! I want to see you pound those fucking holes like your Sir and I would." As Addison resumed deep fucking herself, I began face fucking her with hard deep thrusts so that all three of her whore holes were getting pounded simultaneously. 

(My POV)

I watched with rapt attention as Jake brutally fucked Addison's throat while still pulling and twisting her nipples. Despite the obvious pleasurable pain, Addison continued to fuck her holes with her new cocks. Witnessing her nearly instant transformation from my sweet loving girlfriend to a cock hungry Whore was astounding. Standing I shed my clothes then reached down taking control of both dildos from Addison and began deep fucking her with them. 

After several minutes of enjoyment using the dildos, my cock needed attention so it was time for a change. Signaling Jake we withdrew all three cocks simultaneously and listened as Addison whimpered from the loss. Tossing Jake a condom, I told Addison to mount him and ride her Master's cock. 

Quickly they found a rhythm and I stepped up next to Addison's head to begin temporarily face fucking her. After just a few brief moments my cock was dripping with Addison's saliva so I withdrew and knelt behind her. Pushing her down on top of Jake I lined my cock up with her ass and slammed forward. 

(Addison's POV)

Feeling my Sir kneel behind me I knew another first was coming and it was exactly what I had hoped for, but the reality of two real cocks suddenly pummeling my holes was more than I anticipated. The scream that left my throat was interrupted by two hands. Sir grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while he pounded my ass. While Master wrapped one hand around my throat and squeezed enough to cut off my air while his cock continued to destroy my pussy. 

The assault on my body continued for several minutes as I was allowed brief opportunities to catch my breath before Master choked me again. It was during the latest opportunity that I began to beg to be allowed to cum. 

(Jake's POV) 

As amazing as DPing and choking this whore for the first time was, I was proud of Chris and myself for not cumming too already. Soon enough however, she was begging to be allowed to cum and the beautiful sound of her desperation started a tingle deep in my balls that I knew was going to be an epic orgasm that I didn't want to waste in a fucking condom.

Listening to the bitch beg, I reached up and pulled her down until her tits were accessible. I then shoved as much tit in my mouth as I could and the bit down hard!

(My POV)

As I listened to and ignored Addison's pleas for release I added one final element of stimulation and began spanking my beautiful Whore's ass. This happened just as Jake began biting her tits and her begging became screams.

"Cum for us you beautiful slut! Cum while we fuck your holes you DP loving Whore!" 

(Addison's POV)

My first ever DP went better than I could have ever imagined, not that I ever had imagined I would ever have one until just very recently. All the beautiful pain of the cocks pounding my holes, Sir spanking my ass and Master biting hard on my tit was lost as soon as I heard Sir grant me permission to cum.

My orgasm ripped through my mind, body, and soul as the world went black.

(Jake's POV)

As the slut collapsed on top of me I slowed my thrusting and rolled her out from between Chris and I. Quickly kneeling next to her, I pulled the condom off and signaled Chris to get on her other side. 

Jacking my cock the last few strokes I pointed my cock at the sluts face just as the first stream of cum shot out. As that shot splattered onto her left cheek and across her eye, Chris began to cum and together we coated the Whore's face.

As the last drops of cum left my cock I heard a key in the front door and watched as it swung open. 

"Welcome home my Whore. You have some catching up to do and you can start with cleaning up this mess."

(Beth's POV)

"Yes Master"

(My POV)

"Such Good Girls"