Cultural Inappropriation

Story Info
Training my daughter-in-law to be a respectful wife.
9.5k words
4.4
96k
97
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
972 Followers

I'm not big on intercultural relationships. Now, with that statement alone, I'm sure I would attract all kinds of criticism from the social justice warriors about diversity and what not. However, I'm an old man and a realist. I choose to look at the world with both eyes wide open. Relationships are difficult and it is hard to find a partner that matches your personality and shared values. It is only that much more difficult between people of different cultures, that is all I'm saying. In my lifetime, I've seen many young intercultural couples, but very few old ones. Young people get together base on attraction, hormones, etc... but as they age and these things wear off, the reality of their differences often tears the marriage apart. There is a reason divorce rate is 50%.

My wife and I met when we were both in Hong Kong. We came from the same background. In our culture, marriage is very structurally defined. The husband has his role as the provider and the household leader. Likewise, the duty of a wife is fulfilled in taking care of the family, cooking, and cleaning. Of course, I'd imagine many in the more liberal minded Western world would have a problem with this. However, I like to point out the hypocrisy of those who claim to embrace diversity, yet criticize cultural differences they do not agree with.

To me, egalitarianism is just the excuse to argue and nag each other in a marriage. I've always thought our system is the only true genuine symbiosis. Sure I do not cook and clean, but I am the one doing the yard work, plumbing, electrical work, and all other so called manly household tasks. The truth, if my wife wishes to get her hands into the toilet to unclog the sewage while I prepare dinner, that would be quite dandy for me. Of course, the major difference in our cultural marriage is that the man is in charge; it means he is responsible. I had never in my lifetime ever blamed my wife for my decisions that didn't work out. If anything, often I had to apologize to her if I made a mistake in guiding our family. Needless to say, we didn't argue often in our marriage, we had a symbiosis understanding.

Moving to America was one of those early decisions I made which I ended up apologizing to my wife. She had a career in Hong Kong as I did, but when we came to the US for my post graduate studies, we both had to give them up. Living off grants and our savings, we were poor for many years as I was studying hard. She cried many nights, taking up part time jobs as a babysitter or painting the vacated rooms for our apartment manager. For a husband, watching her living in poverty was not only hurtful, but it was humiliating because of my inability to provide. However, redemption would come after my graduation as eventually we were living among the top middle class of the American dream.

My son, David, was born here in the US and it never really occurred to me how hard it was for him to be a kid growing up in an intercultural environment. Under the influence of both my wife and I, he grew up wrestling with our values and the cultural values of this place, especially the liberal California. Truth is, often I chastised him, calling him weak and unmanly because of the differences. Hopefully from the cultural background I detailed earlier, you understand where I am coming from. A man needs to act like a man, take charge and be responsible instead of being wishy washy, whiny, and complainy.

It sucks watching my boy getting hurt dating during his teen years. I don't get this culture, you know? Like, he asks a girl on a date, "Hi, uh... if you are free this Friday, maybe we can go out and do something?"

That is so weak! I mean, does he not understand women at all? Where I come from, we don't ask girls on dates, we tell them, "Hey, this Friday, I'm taking you out for pizza and movie."

If she doesn't want to, she'll decline. But it is in the tone and the manner of how a man carries himself. I mean, "Maybe we can go and do something?" Girls don't like that, they want to go out and have fun. They don't want to be stressed by details on a date. A man needs to have every detail of the date planned beforehand. Whether a girl admits it or not, she's evaluating a man's ability to make decisions, lead, and take control from how well he plans the date.

This is the nature of things despite cultural differences. So as you can probably understand, I've always thought my son was a weak beta boy. Too many times he ended up getting hurt by girls, lying faced down on the living room carpet listening to sad love songs all day. I find this culture's perspective on relationships quite unnatural. Perhaps that is why relationships are so difficult in this place and divorce is so high.

When David started dating seriously in his young adult years, he picked this one sexy young thing named Victoria. However, being an ABC, American born Chinese, she was completely... uh... I think the term is, "princess syndrome." It pains me watching my boy kissing up and doing everything to please this girl during their courtship. She calls, he drops everything. He buys her everything, gives her all the best, completely spoiling her. Of course he thought it is what you are supposed to do from all those movies and love songs. However, the more he spoiled her, the more entitled she became. Things only got worse after they were married.

When my lovely wife passed away, after nearly 50 years of blissful marriage, my son insisted that I move in with them for at least a month. He didn't want me to be alone, such a sweet kid. This was when I really got to know how his wife was like. Granted I expected a daughter-in-law to be respectful from my cultural perspective, such as bringing me sliced fruits or tea every now and then or even cooking up a good meal, however not only did she do none of that, she treated me with a mild neglect like I was an unwelcomed guest or a stray dog. And each day that passed by, I found myself angrier and angrier with the way she not only treated me, but my son.

Often at night, I would be watching TV in the living room and they would either be in their bedroom or the kitchen arguing. Again, you may not understand what is wrong with this, but not only was she completely disrespectful to my son by belittling him, but in our culture it is considered extremely rude to argue so openly and loudly in front of guests. Though I never paid much attention to what they were arguing about, but it was clear she didn't want me there. The few times I was alone with David, I did bring up my concerns, but only met with his sighing reply, "You're outdated, dad."

So finally one morning after a week or so, I was sitting alone in the living room watching TV when Victoria walked in. She went into the kitchen and returned with a cheesecake before sitting on the couch next to me. I was a bit surprised since so far she had been avoiding me during this whole visit. She was dressed in a grey string tank top and a pair of blue gym sweatpants with her hair in a long ponytail. I have to say, I could actually understand why my boy spoiled her, she was amazingly beautiful and exquisite. Well, she wasn't really my type, but damn she was still fine as fuck.

If you've ever visited Asia, you'd know Asian women tend to be petite and extremely slim. However, Victoria was tall, at around 5'7", and like most ABC girls, she was "thick." By that I don't mean she was fat or even remotely plump, but just that she was not Asian slim. Her body was, I would say, "full," and her large braless tits were wrapped tightly beneath the tank top, leaving nothing to the imagination. I think it is typical in the Western world for girls to look like this since they tend to eat and exercise more. If she weren't such a bitch, I think even at my age she would've given me a hard boner just at the sight of her fuckable body.

It was actually late in the morning and my son had already left for work, so puzzled I asked why she was home. At first she just briefly told me she was taking a day off, however, soon her motive became clear as she engaged me in conversation. Without bothering with any decorum, she nagged at me, "You could not have come at a worse time. Now, I am sorry about your wife's passing, but you are intruding on our marriage. David and I are going through a rough patch and we're actually discussing divorce. Having you here, just ... made things even more uncomfortable and blah blah blah blah blah...."

Offering myself as a fatherly figure, I tried to console her and offer some advice before she snapped back, "I don't really need any of your outdated advice. If you really want to help, just leave and let us sort things out."

Completely stunned by her rudeness, I cleared my throat before mumbling back, "Well, if it would help, sure I can leave early. I just thought that you might appreciate some advice from someone who was married for 50 years, that's all."

"You weren't married for 50 years," she snapped back without pausing, "You had a slave for 50 years. I know your type. You're just like my parents. You and your old outdated chauvinistic Chinese culture."

I don't even remember what happened, honestly. But in a flash, she was covering her face and sobbing in fear before I realized I had slapped her hard. I think her last remark finally snapped me; her disrespectfulness had crossed the line. I found myself yelling at her, calling her an ill-mannered bitch, disrespectful cunt, and even mocked her family for not raising her properly. The whole time she just sat there looking down at the carpet while trembling and sobbing quietly to herself.

Again, I don't know what was it, but in the middle of my ranting, I felt an uneasy feeling in my pants before realizing my cock had swelled up, creating a noticeable bulge. At that moment, I felt like a sexual locomotive and I wanted to plow that bitch for all she's worth. Calming myself down from the ranting, I said to her, "It's alright. It's not really your fault. My son is the husband, he is the man and it is his fault. He didn't treat you properly like a woman, didn't set boundaries for you, so you don't know how to be a woman, a good wife."

For the first time since I slapped her, she looked at me with her puzzling tearful eyes as her lips mumbled a soft, "Wh... what?"

Without even thinking, my hand instantly reached out and cupped one of her large plump breasts before giving it a hard squeeze as she flinched and stared at me in disbelief. I'll tell you, her spectacular tits were unbelievably both soft to the touch but firm when squeezed. Wrapping my other arm around her waist, I held her against my aging body as she frantically squirmed and squealed, "Hey what ... what are you doing!!?!"

Leaning into her ear, I whispered, "I'm going to teach you how to please a man."

As she struggled in my grasp with her back against my chest, I reached into her tank top from below with both my hands and took hold of her defenseless nipples before kneading them until they were hard and sensitive. All the while I licked up and down on her slim neck as she writhed and struggled to break free. With every hard squeeze of her naughty hard nipples, she squealed back, pleading, "Stop! Omg! What the fuck is this! Hey... I'm your son's wife! Stop!"

After a couple of minutes of molesting her luscious flesh, I pushed my daughter-in-law down on the sofa and pressed myself right on top of her. Despite my age, I was still bigger and heavier as she struggled to push me off, gasping to herself, "Omg.. omg... this isn't happening..."

With my full weight on her, I held down her wrists together on the cushion with her arms stretch above her head. Then as I leaned in to lick her soft lips, she frantically shook her head left and right trying to avoid my tongue. In a bit of frustration I gave her a mild slap, not as hard as before but it definitely got her attention. With her staring right at me, I gave her another slap before scoffing at her, "Oh... you like that, don't you, slut? Tell me, you've never been fucked before, have you?"

Staring at me with her tear glossed eyes, she frowned in puzzlement before asking, "What? What the fuck are you talking about... I'm married to your son..."

"No no no..." I replied with a sadistic smirk, "You've had sex. You've made love. But you've never been truly fucked. That's why you're such a bitch."

Those words hit her like a ton of bricks as the verisimilitude of the situation finally got to her. In a pitiful plea, she cried to me, "Ok ok... I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry for the way I acted... please... please stop, you can't do this..."

As I attempted to shove my tongue into her resisting mouth again, she clamped shut while squealing with her eyes closed and kicking her legs beneath me against the sofa. After shrugging to myself, I lifted her tank top up and exposed the fullness of her braless mouthwatering tits to the air as she gasped and opened her eyes again. Then staring at me in disbelief, she whimpered when I engulfed one of her hard protruding nipples with my mouth while pinching the other one. Still with her wrists held down on the sofa above her head, she closed her eyes again as I had my way with her tantalizing flesh. It must've felt like 2 mouths sucking on her succulent tits as I rotated between the two dark cherries.

After several minutes, I could feel her body beneath me change from a hard struggling to a mild squirming and I knew her flesh was losing control. Moving back up to her comatose looking face, I whispered and ordered her to open her mouth. When she unknowingly complied while still moaning with her eyes closed in a daze, I spit a large drool of saliva into her before shoving my tongue down her throat. Then as she groaned on my mouth, I continued holding down her wrists and pinching her nipples to my delight until she was voluntarily sucking on my invading tongue.

Finally I sat back up on the sofa while she lay there gasping and moaning to herself. Unbuckling my pants, I was eager to free the beast as it was begging to come out since it all started. When Victoria looked up and saw my hard swollen member, she squealed in shock as reality brought her back to her senses. Reaching over, I took a hard grip of her ponytail and pulled her up to her knees and elbows on the sofa as she pleaded, "No... please! Omg! You can't be serious!"

Grabbing my swollen meat in one hand and her head by the ponytail with the other while she was on all fours on the sofa, I rubbed the moist tip of my cock all over her lips as she groaned with her mouth tightly shut. The more she resisted, the harder my meat became and I just had to feel the warmth of her moist mouth over my mushroom. Letting go of my cock, I reached under her and started fondling those dangling tits. The overly sensitive nipples immediately set her body on fire and at the first sign of her mouth opening to moan, I pressed her head down until my cock penetrated to the back of her throat. Then as the bitch gagged, I pumped her face up and down my throbbing cock while my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

After several minutes, I pulled her face up over my cock as she coughed and whimpered, leaving a trail of sticky saliva from her lips to my tip. Then grabbing my cock again, I tapped it on her face a few times before ordering her to look at me. With her staring pathetically, I said to her, "Now, suck it like a good little cock slave."

Those words rippled through her body as tears started to stream off her cheeks. However, she was becoming more compliant and actually started sucking my cock voluntarily without having me hold her ponytail. She did everything I ordered her to do; spitting on my cock, licking my knob, sucking my balls, etc... and I rewarded her by reaching around with my hand down the back of her sweatpants. First, I gave her firm round ass a couple of nice squeezes in which she responded with a couple of low moans, vibrating across my throbbing member. Then, I reached into her panties and down between her butt cracks to her moist juicy cunt. Not surprisingly, the bitch was in heat and her cunt lips were dripping wet.

I'll give her this too, she knew how to suck a cock. It was pretty obvious at that point she had many practices before and I could only imagine she must've been one hell of a college slut. It made me wonder though, why she married my son, such a pathetic beta boy. However, it probably rings true to the words, "Bad boys you fuck, but good boys you marry."

I didn't think at my age my tool was still able to work, let alone get that hard. Combine with the heat and pheromone from her cunt, I was turning into a sexual tyrannosaur as I flexed my hips, throbbing to the rhythm of her expert cock sucking. Minutes later, in a bit of fervor, I pushed her back down on the sofa and eagerly stripped her sweat pants and panties off before munching myself on her juicy cunt. At first she was reluctant, struggling and trying to push my bald head off her love hole. But as I drove my tongue deeper into her wet pussy, I felt her hands starting to grip tightly as her thighs closed in and squeezed my head between them. When she arched her back and heaved her magnificent tits up, groaning like an animal taken to the slaughter, I knew she wanted to cum.

And of course, I didn't let her. Sitting back, I ordered her to strip the tank top clean off and make me want her. It was strange watching her behavior. With every compliant move, there was a short hesitation as she wrestled with the unfolding event. I think deep down inside she knew it was wrong but her body wanted it so badly, she didn't know what to do. Finally completely naked, she positioned herself on the sofa on all fours with one bent knee on the cushion and the other leg standing straight with the foot on the floor. Placing both her hands on the sofa with her arms straight, she turned around with her ponytail draping over her shoulder and pouted at me with a desperate frown. Then biting her lips and slowly twerking her hips, she beckoned for my cock like a good obedient cum pet.

Without hesitation, I took hold of her slim sensual waist and positioned myself behind her round peach shaped ass. When my throbbing cockhead touched the moist inside of her cunt, she gasped as her body tensed up, still wrestling between her fleshy desires and inner resistance. Then inch by inch I fed my hungry cock deep into her womb as we pulsated in unison until her anxious cunt had engulfed the whole swollen meat. Holding her waist tightly, I started plowing the horny cum slut as she moaned and cried with tears streaming down her face, sobbing quietly to herself, "Omg... omg... omg..."

The more she cried, the faster I went until I was pumping her hard like a farmer pumping one of those water pumps. Her moans turned into grunts as she pushed back while our flesh loudly slapped against each other. I absolutely could not believe it as I rammed her tight young body, that at my age I would one day be plowing a girl more than 50 years younger than me. I actually thought perhaps I was fantasizing. Then after several minutes, to my utter surprise she turned her face and begged me, "Please, may I cum?"

"No..." I teased as she whimpered in disappointment, "Are you going to stop being such a total bitch?"

Panting in between each grunt, she eagerly replied back, "Yes... yes sir, I'll be good... please... please let me cum..."

As we moved in unison like a well-oiled steam engine, she was buckling out of control and crying like a desperate whore awaiting my consent. Taking her ponytail with a tight grip, I pulled her head back until her face was looking up at the ceiling while I pumped viciously. Then as she gasped and grunted to my forceful thrusts, I whispered, "Ok...."

She went crazy. Absolutely crazy like I've never seen a woman before, not even my own wife. Her whole body convulsed violently while I held her in place with my cock in her pussy and my hand tightly gripping her ponytail. She screamed so loudly I was afraid the neighbors might've heard. Then when she calmed down, I continued bullishly ramming her cunt as she moaned along for a few more minutes before finally pulling out. While she collapsed and rested, I took off the rest of my clothes.

JeffJared
JeffJared
972 Followers