Good Girl Ch. 07: Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard my own voice, "Are you proud, Mommy?"

On half the screens around the room, the video of my breeding party played on a loop. The other half was live streaming.

She pulled my leash and I followed out into the opening in front of the booth. The crowd was gathered in tighter than when I went it.

In the center of the clearing, a large circular pillow appeared under a spotlight. Mistress forced me to my knees and pushed my head down.

"Hold still, bitch," she commanded. She sprayed more lube into me and then I heard her tell someone, "I hear she likes it rough."

Large hands grabbed my hips and pulled my ass higher in the air. I felt a large cock rest on my ass between my cheeks.

It slid back, teased my hole, and then slid forward. I arched to invite him in and the crowd laughed as he teased.

I felt a hand slip off my right hip and then the cock was slapping my hole. I moaned out and pleaded for him to fuck me.

A woman from the audience shouted, "Fuck the needy slut already." The crowd whistled and jeered.

The head of his cock hit my hole again and then I felt the pressure. It slowly popped into me and my hole burned slightly.

I felt more lube dribble down on my ass. He pulled out, lubed himself more and then pushed himself in again.

He tunneled through me and I felt him push my stomach out.

My legs were shaking uncontrollable and I whined, "Ohhh god, hnnng" as I braced myself.

At then end of his first slow thrust, I felt his large tight balls hit me where mine used to be.

He held himself there for a moment and then slowly pulled back showing the crowed how much cock I had just taken. More whistles echoed through parlor.

I looked around the room as I tried to brace myself for the next thrust. On all the monitors around the room, my pink hole was stretched around a thick black cock.

Large dark hands moved from my hips to my shoulders. He rocked me back pulling my head up off the pillow so everyone could see my face. I closed my eyes tight and prepared.

He pushed deep into me again, I screamed out, "Oh god, please, uhhhnhhhng."

My toes curled and my legs shook as I tried to pull away. He held my shoulders firm.

Loud jeers came from the crowd.

"Stretch her pussy out!" shouted a woman behind me.

"Cunt the bitch!" came from a deep voice to my right.

He started into a slow merciful rhythm. Mistress Sorina bent over, grabbed my ponytail, and lifted my face for the camera.

She shouted over my moans, "Look into the camera, slut. Let them see how much you love it."

She held my head up as three naked men circled me. They were jerking rock hard cocks with intent.

"Beg the for it, cumslut!" Mistress commanded.

"Please cum on me," I begged.

Two of them came at the same time painting my face with thick ropes of cum. I licked my lips clean and swallowed what fell in my mouth as the massive cock fucked a moan out of me.

"Open wide, bitch," she shouted.

I took the first couple shots of the third man into my hungry mouth. The rest piled onto my already ruined face.

The camera zoomed in to a close-up shot as cum dripped from my chin. I looked at the camera swallowed and held out my tongue.

Mistress released my ponytail and shouted to the onlookers, "What a good whore, isn't she?"

My head was bouncing from the deep dick I was taking behind me. The crowd approved.

I felt the man behind me slide out of my pussy. Cool air rushed into the vacancy.

I looked up to the television screens to see the destruction.

The hung god behind me was jerking himself. Then, he shot three long streams into my open hole.

He slid back in and began to fuck me as more cum oozed from his pulsing cock.

On each thrust, his cum would spurt out from me and run down my legs.

His depth varied with each thrust. Then, my legs shivered.

Pounding at that magical spot, I started to push back on him. He held still and the crowd watched me fuck myself to a sissygasm on his cock.

The parlor room went wild with cheers, applause, and whistles.

When the show was over, I was left shackled to the floor to allow any guests to take a closer inspection of me.

Mistress invited any interested men in the parlor to cum on my face. Four men took her up on the invitation.

I laid on the floor with my eyes plastered shut. I could feel people moving around me.

Then the room grew quieter. The guests were leaving.

Another ten minutes passed and Mistress returned to attach the leash to my neck and unshackle me from the floor.

She ordered me to stand.

My legs shook as I rose to my feet in a pool of cum.

She pulled me by the leash and I followed blindly.

"Open your eyes, slut", she barked when we stopped.

My wrists were still bound to my thighs so I couldn't wipe the cum from my eyelids.

I opened them slowly and I saw myself in the mirror. I could barely make out my facial features under the layers of cum.

She unlocked my restraints and said, "Eat it until I tell you to stop."

I began to scoop handfuls off my face and lick my fingers clean. When I couldn't scrape any more off, I sucked my fingers clean and licked my palms.

There was no more cum left on my face and my make-up was in ruins. Pink lip gloss was smeared around my mouth. My smoky eye shadow and mascara streamed down my cheeks.

"That's enough. Come," she said.

She held the long coat open for me. I stepped into it and tied the belt around my waist.

I followed her out to the large foyer where she made me wait by the entrance.

She spoke with a handsome couple on the other side of the room for a few minutes and then returned to escort me to the car.

Mistress opened my door before Alex was able to round the vehicle.

I was grateful for that. My make-up was a disaster and my breath smelled like cum. I don't think he would have appreciated a kiss this time.

We rode in silence as Mistress texted the entire drive.

I shifted in my seat trying to get comfortable. My pussy was raw and slippery.

I could still feel a dull burning sensation on the ride home.

I kept my head bowed as Mistress escorted me through the hotel lobby and up the elevator.

It was late. The lobby and hallways were empty.

She unlocked the door to our suite and peaked into the dark room as I stood outside. The suite was empty - Mommy had not returned yet.

Instead of entering, she closed the door and spun me around by my arm.

She marched me to the door across the hall and knocked.

One of the drunk bachelors we passed in the hall opened the door and peaked in the hallway. Music was playing inside and I could hear a voice shout, "Who is it?"

The man in the door was staring at me in disbelief. Then he looked at Mistress.

"Uh, hey, what's up?" he said awkwardly.

"We don't have all night. If you're quick about it, you can each fuck her slutty little mouth," Mistress said nonchalantly.

He held the door open as she pulled me inside. She marched me to the center of the room, pulled off my coat, and pushed me to my knees.

Mistress didn't bother collecting the top she pulled off me at the party. My exposed nipples grew rock hard and so did the bachelors.

The men looked at each other with uncertainty. And then, one stood up and made a move. He was pulling out his cock as he walked toward me.

I licked my lips and gave him a sweet, hungry smile. I took him deep into my mouth and sucked hard right away.

I heard Mistress' words and knew they were mostly for me.

At the peak of his lust, he breathed out heavily, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum."

I pulled him deeper into my mouth and accepted it. When he was spent, I swallowed and thanked him.

The two other seated men and the man that answered the door found confidence as they watched the show.

By the time I had gulped down their friend's load, they all had their cocks out and formed a line of succession to my mouth.

These men were pent up. I finished them off quickly and thanked them one by one. The last one took the liberty of finishing on my face.

"Holy shit, dude," his friend exclaimed. The others laughed.

As I sucked him clean, Mistress Sorina announced "It appears that we are out of time. Thanks for the hospitality boys, she had a great time."

She pulled me to my feet and then from the room as I blew the quartet a kiss and waved bye. She carried my long coat over her shoulder as we left.

Across the hall, she knocked on the door to our suite. Mommy answered in a bathrobe and her hair wrapped in a towel. She smiled at my cum-coated face.

"Oh princess, I see you had a great time tonight. Go to the bathroom, start the shower, and wait for Mommy," she said.

I did as she instructed while she and Mistress Sorina spoke in the lounge of the suite.

They stopped talking after a couple minutes and then I heard the suite door open and close. A few seconds later Mommy came through the bathroom door.

She unlocked my cuffs and collar and then the pink garter belt. She undressed me from top to bottom while she inspected me.

As I stood naked before her, she teased my nipples with both hands and asked, "Were you a good girl tonight?"

She pulled them gently and I breathed out heavily, "Yessss, Mommy."

"I heard you made a lot of men happy tonight. I can't wait to see the videos," she said playfully as she rolled my hard nipples between her finger tips.

I pushed my chest out and moaned as she pulled them again.

Steam from the shower began to fill the room.

"Wash up and come to bed. You had a very big weekend, princess," she said as she left the bathroom.

I removed my make-up and washed my face in the sink. After I brushed my teeth, I climbed into the shower and cleaned deeply.

I felt fresh again but there was still a slight ache from the brutal pounding I took.

With the hotel towel, I patted myself dry and stepped out into the suite. Mommy was laying on the bed in her robe. She was talking on the phone.

I stood naked in the room and watched her. She tapped the bed beside her signaling for me to come.

I climbed into the bed, laid my head on her chest, and hugged her.

"Yes, she's a very special girl," Mommy said on the phone.

"I turned her quicker than any other."

"Oh no. It was almost too easy."

"Panties was the easiest part."

"And once Mark caught her wearing the little cage, she was eager to suck him off."

"Didn't resist at all. It's like she was waiting for an opportunity to taste a cock."

"You should have heard her moan on his dick that first night."

"And now that she's had a taste, she can't seem to get enough."

"Did I tell you she let Noah fuck her mouth?"

"Yes, my driver!"

"Mmhm, I know."

"Yes. When you meet her, just pull it out, you'll see," she laughed.

She reached over and turned off the light. In the dark room, she stroked my hair as I drifted to sleep.