Good Girl: Day Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe this was even more cruel. I could tell from the way she applied it that I now had a black button nose. On my cheeks, she had done some sort of whiskers. She took two ties and did my hair into pigtails. Then on my head she put a pair of puppy ears.

"Is that better?" Tiffany asked the two old men.

"Much better," David said, smirking.

"One last thing," Tiffany said, holding my hands which were a little raw from the gravel. "Scott you can't have her walking around outside without some sort of protection. I found these padded gloves online, see... they don't have fingers so she won't be able to touch herself or really use her hands at all."

"Thanks Tiffany, that's really thoughtful of you," Scott said.

Tiffany beamed at me, patting me above the floppy dog-like pigtails.

"Such a good girl," She cooed. "She looks just so precious! I could scream."

"So what do you do with her?" David said.

"Well... first," TIffany said, handing him her phone. "If you don't mind?"

But she wasn't asking me. Whether or not I consented to be photographed like this wasn't relevant. Tiffany made sure to get shots from every angle, with me first sitting up, then on my hands and knees as she began walking me around the office.

"Thank you Mr. Johnson," Tiffany said. "The best ones can go on my social media. Come here pet..."

I didn't even have time to think about the implications, that the world would soon see me like this. She paraded me past all seven people in the office, each taking their turn to add to my humiliation. Hands patted my ass, my breasts, my head, either telling me all sorts of things like what a good girl I was or just letting off variations of different disbelieving scoffs.

I tried to block it out, focusing on following every one of TIffany's footsteps, staying in this safe subspace that kept me completely focused on pleasing my owner. And with every step forward, my tail wiggled between my cheeks, reminding me I was the office pet.

"What to watch her fetch?" Tiffany said.

"She fetches?" David asked.

"She'll do whatever you ask," Scott said. "I've been training her all week."

'So could I - "

The rest of what he whispered I couldn't hear.

"Maybe, I haven't decided how far she needs to be taken yet."

"I could make it worth your while."

Scott's reply was chilling.

"Talk to me later about it," Scott said. "I think we can figure something out."

I wish I could say that I gave the thought of actually being whored out by my husband in his revenge fantasy the consideration it deserves. Instead, I focused only on my aching knees, the butt plug in my ass, and most of all, the desperate desire in my pussy as I was paraded around for the office to play with over the next hour.

There were tasks, degrading and humiliating. There was a rope toy I needed to fetch, with the more eager men in the office taking turns adding to the fiction. Ryan was particularly cruel, my former crush making a point to tease me with the toy, holding it just out of reach so I had to rise up on my hind legs and try to chomp at it.

"You want it so bad don't you?" Ryan sneered, before tossing it across the room where one of his buddies did the exact same thing.

But they grew tired of the games, and slowly returned to work, leaving me exhausted from having chased the toy around the room. With my lead trailing behind me, I found a spot in the sun, intending just to lay down before falling into an exhausted sort of sleep that caused me to stir every few minutes, waking unsure where I was and what the hell had happened to me...

Eventually I needed to pee.

I got up, sort of walking in a circle around the carpet, staying in the sun spot next to the window. Again I found my body overwhelmed with physical sensations, my throat so parched that it hurt to swallow, my legs barely able to squeeze together tight enough to hold back my bladder.

I let out a soft moan, almost a growl, waiting for someone to notice.

Then I realized I would have to take the initiative if I didn't want to make a sopping mess all over the office. I couldn't imagine having my own snout rubbed again in my piss piddle, this time in front of the entire staff. It was only this thought of this alternative that created in me the impetus to take any action - otherwise I might have never called up the courage to scamper to the back door.

I can't really say exactly what sound I produced, something between a frustrated yip and just a loud whine for attention. Of course, everyone noticed, but the entire office suddenly made themselves extra busy. I kept increasing the volume, knowing that if I didn't behave, I would be humiliated that much further.

I didn't know how much more I could take. My eyes almost watered, my thoughts consumed not with the inherent unfairness of what they were making me do - no I had passed that barrier long ago. In my submissive state, I worried about my owners, Scott and Tiffany, Daddy and Mommy, being disappointed in me if I wasn't housetrained.

Housetrained.

Eventually, Tiffany decided to notice me. Even in front of the door, pacing around with my thighs squeezed shut, Mommy took her time. If anything, the more pitiful I looked, trying to hold it in for a just few more seconds, the more she slowed each step.

Did she want me to give up and go all over myself in desperation?

"Give me your lead," She said, outstretching her hand.

It took me a second to realize what she wanted, using my mouth to hold my lead clenched between my mouth.

"Good girl," Mommy said. "I guess we go for walkies."

I was so grateful that I let out an involuntary bark, and Tiffany giggled.

"Come on," She said, opening the door as she led me out.

The sunlight almost blinded me for a second, still so much brighter than the spot through the window. The pads placed on my hands made walking even through this parking lot possible without being painful. I marched ahead, almost out pacing Tiffany until recognition began to dawn on me. She was leading me out from the isolated parking lot and down to the side-street, a cul-de-sac with several residential houses.

I stood, frozen with terror. Even though she wasn't leading me toward a major road with real traffic, the thought of leaving the safety of the office scared me to death. My mind raced with the possibility of being exposed, arrested for indecent exposure or scolded by a gaggle of strangers.

"What?" Tiffany said. "I can't have your urine all over the parking lot where someone might step in it."

She led me to the end of our lot, where I could just see the sidewalk.

"You need to find a tree to do your business," Tiffany said.

I whined, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes, begging her not to do this.

"Hurry though, or I'm going to go inside," Mommy said. "Be a good girl now."

She smacked me on the butt, sending me off away from the main road. I looked around, trying from half my usual height to determine where I should go. On one side, there was some underdeveloped brush, the other had a line of houses ending in a cul-de-sac. Rather than chance my naked body to the brush, I took the path of least resistance, hurriedly making my way off the sidewalk and towards the nearest tree.

Right in front of the first house on the street.

It didn't matter, I had long since reached the point of no return. Once I set myself to the task, I couldn't control my desperate bladder any further. Turning around, my ass facing the house, I let loose my stream, lifting one leg to try and prevent splashing all over myself. Each pitter-patter of piss smacking against the grass echoed in my mind, alerting me to an invisible timer before I was caught and exposed.

It took an agonizingly long time until the stream of liquid finished flowing from my sex. I bent down a little as I crawled away from the wet part of the ground, my glistening pussy lips rubbing against the carefully maintained grass. I managed to scamper a little faster, finding Tiffany waiting at the lot, rewarding me by rubbing my head.

Just like an obedient little bitch.

Mercifully, we made it inside without being caught. Of course, I now needed something to drink. Once I had again to communicate my desperation while Tiffany found a perverse way to address my needs. With my lead, she pulled me into the bathroom, opening up the lid of the toilet and directing me to drink.

At least the bowl was clean.

"Go ahead puppy, if you are really thirsty..."

I barely resisted, soon I was slurping up the water, barely able to choke down the chemical flavor.

"Good girl," She said. "But even most bitches don't drink from the toilet."

Then she let me back towards the opening foyer where her desk stood to welcome new customers. Next to her chair, she set up a small little puppy area for me, a fluffy little dog bed, chew toys, and even food and water!

I barked joyfully, grateful as I buried my lips in regular tap water, washing out the foul taste from only moments before.

"There you go! See KayKay, I can be nice to good doggies, if they are nice to me."

"Arf!" I said, inspecting the food bowl and finding it filled with some form of cereal.

"Come here puppy," Tiffany said. "It's Mommy's turn for a treat.

I looked and saw that she had hiked up her skirt, revealing her pussy. Her pubic hair had been trimmed into a tight landing strip, one I'd already nestled my nose last night by force when she'd had me drink her urine out of the toilet.

Still, I'd never considered myself even curious. I was awkward enough about my own pussy, let alone ready to lick another woman. I moved slowly, hesitating enough that Tiffany soon grabbed me by my oversized pigtails, pulling me into her musky sex. I let out a muffled yip, my head now buried between her legs.

I did my best to please, knowing that it would be over the faster I made her cum. But I had no idea what I was doing, licking and tonguing nearly every part of her. I tried to keep a pattern, but it was hard to even maintain my balance on my hands and knees forced to eat another girl's pussy.

And there was a sense of a growing crowd.

At first I could only feel them, then the more lewd men in the office started making comments.

"Are you having fun there Tiffany?"

"Can I have a turn?"

"Not today," Tiffany said. "Today she's all mine."

"No fair."

'I bet she sucks better," Mr. Johnson said.

"I'd rather trade places with that butt plug."

"Shut up and let me concentrate," Tiffany scolded. "I swear she was getting close before you started gabbing."

I was grateful for her guiding hands, moving me by the hair in the right direction. She used the nubs of my pigtails to steer me towards the tip of her clit. I forgot myself, lost in the task of pleasing, finding it not nearly as bad as I anticipated. There was a joy in feeling her body move from my efforts, hearing her moan as I worked my tongue up and down her in more precise motions.

Part of me really enjoyed this new position under her. Tiffany was a beautiful woman; curvy and voluptuous. I had always been jealous of her breasts, and now I knew why. I wanted to see them, for her to rip off her top and show me what kind of nipples were beneath that white blouse.

But I had no autonomy, no authority, no ability to ask for anything. Mommy controlled everything, her dominance beginning to cull even the thought of saying no. I lapped greedily, wanting - no needing to please her to the extent of my abilities. I forgot the room, and focused solely on the sanguine taste of her sex.

"Right there, right there, such a good girl. You're going to make Mommy so happy, you're going to make Mommy..."

TIffany held down my head, her thighs clenching together as she came. She rattled against me, smacking against my ears but holding me in place to grind out the last few moments of sensation.

Then she let me go, leaving me all too aware of the aching between my own legs. It had been only yesterday since Tiffany made me cum, fingering me while my head was still in the toilet. There was something so inherently arousing in how I was being debased that I had to admit to a growing pleasure in each horrific task.With each day in the ordeal, obeying came more and more natural.

So with my pussy nearly inflamed with lust, I let out another bark.

"Arf!"

"Does Kaykay need something?" Tiffany said, short of breath.

"Arf!"

And I wondered if that noise could possibly communicate how badly I needed her attention.

"Does my puppy need to cum?"

"Arf! Arf! Arf!"

"Come here then," TIffany said. "Come hump Mommy's leg."

She reached down into her box, pulling out a large Hitachi wand and hitting the on button. She sat down on the ground and held the device to her leg, waiting for me to move closer. I angle myself just right, my pussy up against her calf, grinding against her in a pitiful game of pretend.

Only it was very real.

I was humping her leg like a horny little lap doggy.

I heard the laughter, too far beyond the point of caring as I tried to crawl my way up her, the vibrator pounding against my clit. I was so close to an orgasm with every throb, and yet I couldn't quite reach that crescendo.

"You're such a desperate bitch Karen," Scott said. "You're going to cum all over her leg huh?"

"She might as well," Tiffany said. "She really needs her Mommy's touch."

I couldn't argue. My eyes were open and yet I could barely process everything going on. My body was in such a state of suspended pleasure, needing to finish.

I panted, looking wild-eyed at Tiffany for release.

"Oh you're so close, aren't you? But you'll just need it again, huh? Do you want Mommy to take you home tonight?"

"ARF!"

I was willing to agree to anything.

"Good girl, who's a good girl! Maybe Mommy will let you sleep in her bed tonight, so long as you keep being such a good girl."

I let out another moan, grinding against her legs, unable with the pads on my hands to even reach my dripping cunt.

"Once I'm done with you, I'll think I'll give Scott a try. Would you like that Kaykay?"

"I think we'd both like that," Scott said, smiling.

"Do you want me to fuck your husband in front of you while you watch from the floor? Maybe you can lick his balls while he's inside of me..."

I couldn't believe my own behavior. I was hearing about how another woman would fuck my husband, how she would violate me further, and all I could do was continue to buck against her leg. There wasn't even a thought about the original purpose of this agreement.

It should have mattered that Scott was punishing me for cheating by sending out photos.

I should have stopped the exchange right now, before it went too far.

Instead I kept gyrating my hips against her leg, the thoughts of reluctance barely registering as my mind consumed itself with playing my part. I needed to cum, and not just in a purely physical way. I needed this, to be relegated to this dehumanizing task that let me begin to realize my true desires for submission.

"Maybe I'll let you lap up Daddy's cum out of me," Mommy said, nearly purring.

Sickly enough, that twisted thought caused me to rocket up and down on her leg, cumming in the most perverse way imaginable. I let out a wild string of muffled barks, my hips ricocheting back and forth off the head of the vibrator until the pleasure subsided enough for me to have locomotion not wholly dependent on my decadent desires.

Shaking, I gave out one last thrust against Mommy's leg before falling down onto the soft puppy mat she'd laid out for me. Groggy and barely present, I breathed heavily, not quite sure what to do with my fragile, used little body.

Then Mommy joined me on the floor, petting my bottom gently until I relaxed and fell asleep.

12