Good Girl: Day Six

Story Info
I am forced to drink all the urine in my plastic puppy cone.
7.6k words
4.35
12.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers

The rest of yesterday passed in a fuzzy blur that made me almost doubt my own existence. It was like my mind had been completely ejected from my body, bruised and battered by half a dozen men ramming their cocks into every one of my holes.

I imagined seeing myself like an ethereal ghost hovering above the action, and had to blink my mind's eye in shame. Cum had been sprayed all over my face and ass, along with one condom that clung unceremoniously to my left ass cheek. Cum leaked down my ass from where my elderly boss had deposited his load bareback. Every joint, every muscle burned and ached with abuse and misuse.

My pussy involuntarily quivered, spasming uncontrollably at times as though expecting another one of my co-workers to shove his dick inside of me. I tensed up, waiting for the next man to fuck me, not sure if I even wanted it. My holes had their own reaction, sore and stiff, and still begging for one last orgasm.

But they were done with me.

Scott and Tiffany carefully removed from the cage my boss had specially designed to leave my pussy and mouth open for public use.

It passed in a blur, my face caked in drying cum, my eyes bleared red and squinting. Tiffany reached down to hold me, saying soft, meaningless reassurances. My husband Scott, the man who directed the entire scene as a punishment for my unfaithful behavior, began cleaning me up, wiping a warm washcloth over my face, then in between my ass cheeks.

I was so pitiful.

But worse, more humiliating was the obsequious way I had continued in my cruel pantomime. One of my pigtails had been undone, my make-up no doubt a mess with the drawn on button nose definitely destroyed. And still, I stayed on my hands and knees, my mind unable and unwilling to claw its way out of subspace.

Because despite everything that had happened, or because of it, I still needed to cum one last time.

With my head resting on the floor, I saw out of one eye the tail shaped butt plug I had been forced to wear every day. And I knew what I needed to do, or at least I assumed. My hands were still in their leather pads, preventing me from gripping it. But I remember that a good doggie needs a tail.

"Arf..."

The bark came out softly, barely audible.

"Do you need something Kaykay?" Tiffany said.

I moved my head, opening my mouth. It was an act that came to truly define my character, more disgusting and debasing because it arose from my own intuition. No one forced me or even suggested it. Neither Daddy nor Mommy even prompted their pup. I was sick and demented with lust, willing to do anything.

So I opened my mouth, letting my lips close around the part of the butt plug that thirty minutes before had been inserted up my ass.

Thankfully, I couldn't taste anything other than rubber. Still I knew how truly depraved I had become.

"Okay, good girl," Tiffany cooed. "Let Mommy put that back inside of you, then you can have a cummy."

"Arf.."

Again, I barked weakly, only letting out a painful howl when she shoved the tail back inside my tender butt. My hole was still reeling from being fucked by my boss's oversized cock. I thought for a second I wouldn't be able to take it, that the flared base, widest in the middle, would aggravate a part of me very nearly torn open.

Then it was over.

The tail was inserted so that when I moved I could feel the familiar slapping against my ass as I moved. It felt like it belonged now, like I was empty without it, even if the toy kept my asshole brimming with cum.

"Come here, girl," Tiffany said. "Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?"

And in a practiced routine, she produced a vibrator, a big Hitachi that she held shaking against her leg. She patted her lap and had me straddled aside her, in what was now an understood command. She patted me on my ass, gently playing with my tail while I thrust my hips against the toy balanced on her leg.

In less than a minute, I barked three times, giving her the signal I was close.

"Good girl," Tiffany said. "Daddy and I have trained you so well..."

But that wasn't permission, so I tried again.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!"

"Oh right, go ahead baby. Cum humping Mommy's leg."

I was just like a bitch in heat, passion and pleasure exploding seconds after being given permission. I fell over Tiffany, my body cradled up against her as I spasmed through one final orgasm. Then she held me in her lap, holding me against her breasts almost like a child until I fell fast asleep.

*****

I suppose the next twenty-four hours continued as normal, though it would have been shocking to use those words to describe my new life even a week ago. Clearly Mommy and Daddy, Tiffany and Scott, had been carrying on with a very passionate type of affair. I should have been jealous or even outraged at the hypocrisy. After all, I had only sent naked pictures, Scott was actually fucking the office secretary.

But I didn't care.

Maybe I was too tired, my will sapped from days spent on my hands and knees begging for even the smallest attention. Everything had become puppy play, from how I ate to the bath I was given. At least this time was in the tub instead of with the hose, with Tiffany taking a washcloth to every part of my body.

But then again, I wanted Tiffany too. I'd begun to see her almost as a puppy might view the softer parent, the one most likely to sneak a treat under the table. She was certainly more capable of caring than Scott and seemed more willing to spoil me.

Then there was the cuckolding part of the pleasure, knowing that my husband was clearly capable of attracting such a voluptuous woman, with large, gorgeous breasts. More than anything, I wanted to watch the two of them together, to see Scott bring her pleasure again and again while I licked or pawed just to participate in their incredible sex.

But tonight, they decided I'd already been stimulated enough.

"Off the bed!" Daddy commanded.

And I obeyed, looking up longingly at as he undid Tiffany's bra, letting her boobs spring forward. I couldn't believe that they were that big and natural, and yet they barely sloped downwards. Her nipples were already hard, swollen and puffy before Scott ever touched them. And as I watched, sitting up on my ankles to see the action, she disappeared underneath them.

I couldn't really see much, their naked bodies were smashed together in ecstasy, hiding the most titillating parts. But I heard the sounds of sex as my husband fucked his girlfriend in front of me, leaving me on desperate on the floor. It was as if with nothing else to entertain my feeble mind that my pussy began ramping up at the slightest instant. And with the sounds of Tiffany moaning in my ears, their bodies slapping against each other, I started grinding against the carpet, desperate again for any sort of stimulation.

Their dirty talk just drove me further in the depths of my desire.

"Oh God, Scott you're so fucking big!"

"Today was so incredible. Did you see how many guys she fucked? There was cum... all over her face... all over her ass."

"I loved seeing my wife taken like a ten dollar whore."

"She's not your wife anymore," Tiffany said, and it resonated. "She's our little puppy-wuppy."

"God I love seeing what a slut she has become," Daddy said before turning Mommy on her hands and knees. "She was such a prude before."

"Not anymore," Tiffany said, gasping as Daddy thrust into her.

For a second, we made eye contact. Me seeing her breasts pendulous breasts swinging with each of his thrusts from behind. Her watching me rapturously, knowing exactly what I was doing by grinding my hips against the rub.

"Look at her..." Tiffany said, in the same hushed tones one might use to alert a lover to a precious wild animal.

"Is she?"

"It's her new thing," Tiffany said, moaning again. "Your wife's humping the carpet while you fuck me in doggie style."

"Oh god, I'm close," Scott said, slamming his dick into her again.

Then he slowed, stopping to slow himself down. It gave Tiffany the chance to prop herself up a little, to speak directly to me.

"It's just a position for me," Tiffany said. "It's not my place. Once he cums in me it's over. But no matter what happens, you'll always be a carpet humping puppy."

I lowered my eyes.

Because I couldn't stop rubbing my clit against the carpet.

And it continued, past two or three orgasms until my husband came inside another woman's pussy, leaving me to wonder if she would be the one to have his children. I was so close, and yet unable to ask the serious self-examining question.

Why did I want this to continue?

The transformation of my sexual soul now seemed top permanent. I couldn't remember the last time I counted the days left, only thinking about the next second, the next climax...

What was I really becoming?

Could I stop it? Did I dare?

I don't know if I really slept that night.

*****

If I was able to be shocked at anything that was happening to me, I guess it was my willingness to accept the circumstances of my new existence. Humans can adapt to anything I guess, even not being human any longer. And there was something so freeing, so final in accepting each task only as it was presented, keeping me focused only on the moment.

What a curse the future had become for me.

Maybe that's what I had tapped into, the primitive homo sapien, focused only on the next step, the next meal, the next orgasm. What a blessing this freedom was, grounding me in the present, making each moment stand out as the only plane of existence.

Not that there wasn't a bit of the old me still rattling around, but that voice came with such nagging, worrisome doubts that I couldn't help but dismiss it. Because buried underneath the surface was the unarticulated realization that I could never really go back. Even if I was given permission, would I really be able to look at myself in the mirror without remembering the feeling of being stripped of everything and led through the world as a human puppy? Would I really be able to respect myself after being paraded around the office and fucked by everyone?

Wouldn't it be better to just stay like this, waiting for Daddy and Mommy to take care of me, reverting to something even more infantile than a child?

I don't know if I really had these thoughts at the time. Everything about the week kind of flows together. But any sense of resistance towards tasks that once seemed too shocking to perform had completely snapped. I ate hungrily from a dog bowl. I trotted out naked in full view of any neighbors, no longer worried about being exposed. When it was time for work, Daddy let me slowly through the front yard, giving the world a full view of my naked body, decorated only in puppy paraphernalia

I stopped for a second, forgetting that I was in the front yard where anyone could see me, squatting my legs in a practiced motion so that my own urine wouldn't spray all over my hindquarters. I couldn't tell you exactly why I slowed down to take such a risk - it was the middle day. But I needed to go, and with a whine, I simply stopped and started spraying, even as Daddy impatiently pulled on my lead.

I went immediately, the pitter-pattering of my pee on the grass somehow relaxing me in full view of the neighborhood.

I didn't know her name, only that she had the stereotypical soccer mom look, short hair, a curvy figure that seemed bore down by the weight of the day's tasks as she made her way absently towards the minivan. The woman was so consumed with her errand that she didn't notice me at first, looking past the naked woman relieving herself shamelessly in the front lawn.

Then she gave me this look, pure scorn and hatred, before hurriedly throwing her canvas bags into the back of her van.

I found I didn't care.

If anything, I considered her to be the real victim, slaving away to meet a thousand needs and expectations, when I felt much happier simply obeying.

It was Daddy who hurried me into the backseat, where I rode proudly with my head hanging out of the window.

My only concern was my desperate need to cum. I had been kept in a pent-up state since last night when I'd laid at our marital bed listening to the sounds of smacking, sultry sex. I couldn't explain it, but there was something more arousing about hearing my husband fuck a gorgeous woman, driving my used pussy into a state of sexual anticipation.

Of course, added to this was every second of my existence was spent naked and vulnerable, my ass fitted with a tail thwacking against my sore and aching rump with every movement of my knees. Like this, I made my way inside the office, reveling in the attention paid to me by everyone in the office.

With a second's worth of shame, I realized I wanted one of them to fuck to me. Even old Mr. Johnson with his long, veiny prick. Who it was didn't matter. To them, I was no more than an object. Three warm, wet holes anyone could use to masturbate in.

And that thought didn't disgust me.

If anything, it drove my libido wild, knowing that the more I was degraded, the more arousing I was to these normally sexless sad sacks in the office. There was a reason pornography gravitates towards the rough and reprehensible, and not because addicts crave a larger hit. Something innate makes a person want to drag another down towards the bottom together in order to find that submissive suspension of their soul.

Because even in such a small, solitary moment, there exists a kind of closeness in that vulnerability. A second where any mortal can claim to be something more, to take someone else in a way that lets loose all the negative emotions into one overwhelming outburst of darkness that cleanses each other, revitalizing those who can relish the loss of control.

Maybe there was something more broken in me. A small thread that threatened to tear me apart. Even after nearly a week, I wanted more. I craved the escalation, the humiliation, the constant sexual attention. And with each step forward, more would be required to send up that familiar feeling of revulsion that added another edge to the excitement.

I would need to hold onto that thought.

I was walked around the office most of the morning, each man taking his turn to prod and pet me. Particular attention was paid to my pussy, but I heard Mommy repeatedly tell my co-workers that I was only to be teased.

There would be a real show later.

That didn't stop a few exploratory fingers, the tweaking of my nipples, the not so gentle smacks on my ass.

And of course, the use of my mouth to suck for a few minutes, which I thought odd since none of the men seemed to cum. Instead, they seemed to pass me around, content for me to bring them right to the brink before stopping. But I could barely wonder about this; I was completely devoted to my task, impressed with how far my cock sucking skills had come in the past week.

It no longer seemed to matter how long, how thick, or how fast a man rammed himself down my throat. My gag reflex had long since given up any protest at my treatment. Still, by the end of making a few circuits around the room, I had the drool dripping down my chin, slobbering at my task just like the little bitch I'd been trained to be.

"Are you ready to cum?" Mommy said, calling to me.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!"

Mr. Johnson had two of his grisly old fingers inserted into my pussy, rough gliding them in and out. Only yesterday, I had been revolted the second he took my ass. Now I ground back against his fingers when they slowed, trying to make him bring me closer to the edge.

I didn't dare cum without permission.

I was Mommy's good bitch slut.

"Come here Kaykay!" Mommy said, patting the ground.

Her vibrator lay across her legs, and I knew that again I'd be expected to hump her leg. I assumed the position, rocking back and forth like a greedy, desperate bitch.

"Tell me when you are so close that you can't take anymore," Mommy said. "But I want you really close. I want to see just how desperate my little baby can get."

I did. I humped her leg with wild abandon, slowing down and starting up again at just the right time so that the whirring of her vibrator didn't overwhelm me. I got myself right to the edge, clamping down and stopping myself from cumming at the exact right moment.

Then I did it again...

Until I truly couldn't take anymore.

"ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF!"

I pleaded, amazed at how much emotion came through a howling bark.

It was perhaps the purest, most honest way I'd ever communicated anything.

"Okay, that's enough Kaykay," Mommy said, switching off the vibrator. "I want you to be good and excited for today. Daddy thinks it's going to be too much for you, but I know you want more, huh? You want to do the sickest, most fucked up things to cum, don't you?"

"Arf!"

It was like she had read my mind, or what was currently left of it. Right now my cunt was in complete control of my entire body.

I would have done anything to cum.

I let out frantic desperate throbs, restrained only by willingness to completely obey, to desire pleasure above everything else, to endure anything my Mommy demanded of me.

I needed to cum more than anything in my life, and in that moment, I truly knew I would do absolutely anything.

And I got the chance to prove that.

It would have been impossible to describe the unquenchable desire causing my clit to throb and scream again and again for mercy, only that again I was broken, nearly weeping with the need for her to let me climax.

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

Only then did she stop tormenting me with the sharp edge of orgasmic bliss. The toy switched off but my hips kept at her, shaking violently, literally now humping her leg in a wanton display of humiliating desperation. I knew it wasn't going to give me an orgasm, and yet I rubbed my pussy against her thigh, my pad-covered hands pawing her, trying and failing to grip, to pull her close and give me just a second more of even this small satisfaction. My mouth emitted the most pitiful whine, more weeping than bark.

"There, there," Mommy said. "Are you ready?"

"ARF!"

"Are you really willing to do anything to cum?"

"ARF! ARF! ARF!"

She almost needed to restrain me, to push me off of her. I tried my best to keep up, crawling along the floor at first, my pussy dripping against the carpet as I tried to draw out even a smidge of stimulation.

Did it really work, or was it just my state of mind?

I wanted to scream out, to let every bark say what I was really thinking. Do anything to me. Let anyone fuck me. If I could have spoken and actually begged, I might have said open up the door and pimp me out of the street. Anything, any cock, any finger, any toy just please Mommy, please let me cum.

One day Tiffany would make me actually tell her these things. I would be compelled to let her know the extent of her control, because right now...

Right now she could do anything.

And she knew it.

All she needed to do was share with me the extent of my submission.

The cage had been set up in the kitchen, this time hole for the head position facing up. Inside was a large black mound, almost shaped like the saddle of a horse. In the middle of the device rose an attachable dildo, bigger and wider than anything that had been inside of me yet.

The Sybian's bottom bulged out at my cage, just barely fitting inside the bars. The top of the cage opened up. I was helped in by Daddy and Mr. Johnson, who each spread my legs and lowered me slowly down on the oversized cock, until my knees were on the ground, my body squished upright inside the waist high cage.

I didn't think I'd take it at first, my pussy seemed too sore, too fragile, but the second the head touched my lips, I eagerly wiggled down, forcing myself on it. It hurt more than I can even really remember, the nerves in my pussy overpowering any sense of reluctance. Still, it went into me rough, forcing out a loud cry, my legs trying simultaneously to squeeze out and fuck the massive dick.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers