Good Girl: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my bathroom meticulously clean, but she hadn't flushed. I quickly realized she was going to roughly force my head in, and to keep myself from smacking my head, I adjusted and found my face partially submerged in Tiffany's pee.

The toilet water made it bearable. It tasted like a salty, chlorinated pool. She forced my head deeper in and then let me up for a second, pulling my piss soaked hair. Then Tiffany shoved my head against the side of the bowl, so that I was still inside the toilet, but able to breathe.

"Your husband told me to do this to you as much as I want," She said. "Now do a good job and maybe I won't need to do it again. Or maybe I'll have to spend the week teaching you. Now does my good puppy want to drink from the toilet."

"Arf..." I said, broken.

"Oh no.. that's not a good job."

"Arf!" I tried louder.

"Tell everyone. Bark if you want everyone here to know you're my toilet slut!"

"ARF!" It was a loud yelp.

"Lap up from the toilet girl."

Grimacing, I did what I was told. I stuck my tongue into the cold water. I didn't swallow, I just let the urine drip back down my chin.

"Good girl! Who's a good girl! I just love your puppy Scott!"

She patted my head.

Then she was standing over me. One of her fingers ran down my ass until it reached my pussy. She kept the other hand on my head. She pushed the anal tail out of her way without taking it out. Her index finger touched my lips and spread them apart, working into my tight little pussy. I was already so turned on by all of this, even being degraded in this new way, that she had two fingers inside me easily enough.

She worked her way deeper and deeper,slowing only to push me back into the yellow toilet water. I tried to keep my eyes and mouth closed, but a few times she caught me. My eyes burned. I wanted to brush my teeth more than anything. And still in front of everyone, I felt myself grinding back against Tiffany's fingers. Letting her control me more.

I let go a breath underwater.

"That's it... blow bubbles..."

I took a breath.

And I fucking blew bubbles.

Loudly.

So that everyone in the hallway would know I was a dirty bitch who liked to drink out of the toilet.

"Good girl, you like that don't you?"

My face was still in the water, but I lifted my lips out of the water long enough to give a soft bark.

"You want me to keep fingering you don't you?"

God did I. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I needed to cum so bad. I felt like a worthless nothing, and that was somehow freeing. I would never have to pretend or posture again, everyone would always know what happened to me..

"Bark for me."

"Arf!"

"Bark because you are a disgusting toilet whore!"

"Arf!"

"LOUDER, BARK LOUDER! Let everyone know what a fucking disgusting doggie bitch I have!"

"ARF!"

"Bark louder you worthless cunt! Bark louder and I'll make this pussy cum!"

"ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF!"

The sounds blended together and then her hand was on my head. It took no coaxing to put my face back into her piss.

"Now cum," She said. "Blow bubbles and cum."

I could barely exhale before the first wave of pleasure hit me. It was all I could do to stop my knees from giving out. My arms were touching the rim of the toilet, near where the seat had been pushed up. I rocked back and forth, the sound of my lips making bubbles echoing for my audience.

I could hear the gasps and laughs as my body shook with pleasure. I had never known such an orgasm, to feel so debased and degraded, counting only this one singular moment of ecstasy which made all the suffering worthwhile.

I loved it.

As I finished, she took out her fingers and stood up. I looked up at my mistress, my face dripping with toilet water and urine, her long dark hair hanging down over her large breasts. She looked down at me, my blonde hair soaking wet from the toilet water, my eyes still stinging.

She smiled and spit in my face.

12