Good Girl Gone Wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
For Beth, a good monster can be hard to find.
2.7k words
4.3
25.1k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,401 Followers

The pounding music that blasted from the club was loud enough that the bass made the alley's puddles ripple to the beat. It was so overwhelming that the people smoking by the back door had to shout to be heard. That was why she liked it here, Beth thought, as she took a drag from her cigarette and gazed down the dark alley. Everything in this city was so crowded that they were packed impersonally like canned goods in a store, one on top of the other. In her apartment she could hear practically everything her neighbors did, but not here. Here she couldn't hear anything but the music. Here was the one place for blocks she couldn't see hundreds of people going about their lives. Hidden by the darkness and the masonry walls, she was alone. She'd wandered far enough from the back door that she could almost see the soft dark underbelly of the urban wasteland that was the real world. In the throbbing music she finally had peace enough to enjoy the city lights, glowing in the background of the buildings that towered over her like an industrial aurora borealis.

Unfortunately, she wasn't the only one thinking about something soft, vulnerable, and incredibly dark. Her musings were interrupted when someone grabbed her from behind and shoved her against the wall by a dumpster. She tried to turn around, but by the time she'd regained her footing, her attacker was on her again pressing her against the dirty brick wall with his body. Her first thought was that she'd been in someone's way, and she'd been about to reflexively apologize even though it wasn't her fault, but the hard cock pressing through her attacker's pants against her ass left no doubt as to what was actually happening. Even through her alcohol induced haze she knew instantly that he was trying to rape her. Beth started to hyperventilate as she tried to remember her self defense training. She tried to spin around and burn her attacker with her lit cigarette, but all that succeeded in doing was getting her arm twisted behind her back.

"Ah, fuck," she screamed briefly in pain before he backed off enough on the pressure to keep from breaking anything. He said nothing, but kicked her feet further apart, putting her off balance and giving him easier access. Strangely, while all this happened her only real thought was to try to determine whether or not she knew the words to the pop dance anthem they were currently blasting. It pulsed through the thick graffiti of the wall, and penetrated her soul. She shuddered while he pulled up her skirt and pulled aside her panties as she realized she did know this song. She hated it. It certainly wasn't the soundtrack she would have chosen for such an awful moment and she shut her eyes tight to try to block all of it out. In this position resistance was impossible without making the pain of the arm lock even worse, and she could do nothing as he fumbled with his belt. She struggled and squirmed when he finally pulled his dick out, but his only response was to press her face even harder against the rough bricks with his painful hold. "Easy cunt," he threatened loudly, practically yelling in her ear, "Don't make me hurt you more than I have to. The less you fight the quicker this will all be over."

"HELP!" she shouted, ignoring his threats, "Please - anyone...!" The people further down the alley couldn't hear her though. They were less than thirty feet away but they might as well have been on another planet. Her rapist knew that and didn't even bother trying to stop her. No one could hear her, and no one would help her. Knowing that, the monster behind her practically took his time as he reached down and ripped her panties off in one quick motion that was more surprising than painful. She was completely unprotected now, and even if it was too dark for her to see her shaved pussy, she knew he could feel how wet she was as he roughly rubbed it before he grabbed his cock and started probing for her hole.

The people that might have been able to help her stood by the well lit back door, making them completely blind to what was happening only a little bit further down the dark alley. Even if they could have seen into the darkness they wouldn't have seen the college slut getting raped behind a dumpster. The man getting ready to ruin her didn't have to see anything. He could feel the most intimate parts of her. "This is exactly where a slut like you belongs," her rapist growled in her ear as he finally started to slide his cock inside her. "Here among all the other garbage you should be happy. Sluts like you were made to be used and then thrown away."

The darkness and the noise were his accomplises in this terrible act, as he started to fuck her against her will, but they did do her one small favor. They kept her rapist from hearing her moan shamefully as she was suddenly stretched out by a man she didn't know. They kept him from seeing how hard she blushed when he told her that she was nothing but a piece of trash. In this alley she was trapped in hell of her own making, and no one was going to do anything to save her. Her rapist didn't care who she was or what she wanted. He only cared how good she'd looked in her tight red dress, and how defenseless a petite girl like her was when she wandered a little too far from the light.

"Mmmmmm, you don't have to do this," she moaned, even though no one, not even her rapist could hear her. "I-I don't..." Beth trailed off there, utterly lost in the pleasure that was being inflicted on her as he started to piston in and out of her unwilling pussy. Her mouth might be saying no, but her body was screaming yes at the same volume as the music. It almost always did after three or four drinks. Her pussy didn't know who's dick this was, and it didn't care, it was just rippling in pleasure as it enjoyed the abuse. She should be over there by the door, getting hit on by harmless fuckbois and deciding which one to go home with. That's how half the girls in this club, including her, planned on ending their night. She was supposed to be picking out which forgettable guy was going to bring her back to his place for some safe consequence free sex. Instead she was here in the alley getting reamed by a stranger in this dirty alley where she at any moment another guy might come across them and decide that he had her next.

Every detail of that awful scenario made her wetter than the last. As turned on as she was, she couldn't stop herself from imagining it, even though she tried. The idea that she'd be getting raped by a stranger in an alley and that another faceless man or two might come across them and decide they'd rather use her instead of saving her, was awful. It was a vile and terrible fantasy, but that didn't stop her nipples from aching and her clit from tingling as her orgasm got dangerously close to erupting.

Beth was as turned on as she'd been in years - at least until the man assaulting her ruined it. "God you're a tight little rape slut," he shouted in her ear, "I hope you're really on the pill, because I'm about to give you a week's worth of cum I've saved up for you like I promised, cunt!"

One moment she was just a college girl being taken advantage of after a little too much to drink. She was a victim being used against her will. The next moment the fantasy was over and she was back to who she really was: a screwed up woman with a rape fetish, trying and failing to recapture the dark thrill she'd only managed to taste a few times in her life. He kept fucking her after that, but once he'd ruined the scenario by reminding her that she'd set this all up weeks ago with an online pervert the magic was gone. It still felt good of course, but the orgasm that had been threatening to overwhelm her had all but evaporated by the time his frantic thrusts ended, and he bottomed out inside her to blow his load.

When he was done, he sagged against her. "God that was hot," he gasped in her ear, "I think I'm in love." Beth's only response was to push him off of her and start walking back to the club. She pulled down her skirt as she walked and she didn't give a damn who saw. She could already feel the cum already starting to ooze down her left thigh. She'd block him when she got home of course, but that wouldn't do anything to salvage her night, she thought as she sighed.

After she shouldered her way through the crowd by the door, she took a long look around the dingy club, trying to spot a real predator that might do a better job, but as always monsters were in short supply. So instead she danced, trying to take her mind off of her disappointing encounter. Endorphins were a poor replacement for orgasmic bliss though. After a few songs, a creep finally started to grind on her for a song, but when he tried to tell her how pretty she was instead of possessively grabbing her by the hip or groping her breasts she noped right out of there. The last thing she needed in her life was another guy that thought she was pretty.

Instead after another long look around the club, Beth decided to leave. Last call was coming up, and she was sure she could find someone halfway decent to fuck her, but tonight halfway decent wasn't going to cut it. After a three month long dry spell what she really needed was someone terrible - someone that didn't give a shit about her, and she wasn't going to find that here. So instead she slowly wound a crooked path to the front door. Even dressed as slutty as she was and reeking of sex, she hadn't gotten the impression from anyone here that they'd be unwilling to take no for an answer.

The walk to the tram wasn't far, and she got on the first cart that was heading her way without bothering to make sure it was the most efficient route. She didn't care. This just hadn't been her month, and tonight was just one more reminder of that. She'd been looking forward to tonight. This was the first guy she'd found online in ages that had real potential, but he just had to go and ruin it. Just like that. She lay her head back on the chair and closed her eyes, basking in her bitter disappointment.

At the next stop she felt someone sit down next to her, but didn't bother to open her eyes, not even when she felt the stranger place his rough hand casually on her thigh above her right knee. Beth's heart pounded in her chest, though she sat there perfectly still. She hadn't meant to pretend to be asleep, but if that's what it took to convince some pervert to take advantage of her, so be it. She didn't move and barely breathed as the man slid his left hand down her inner thigh, applying a little pressure to force her legs apart as he went. His touch was rough and his grip betrayed his strength as he kneaded her thigh. He kept stopping, even though as far as she knew, they were the only two people in the compartment. She wondered if that's because he knew what he was doing was wrong or because he was afraid she would wake up and catch him.

When his hand rested just short of her overheated pussy, he stopped again, and after a long delay she thought he was going to stop. Beth wished that she could encourage him - that she could tell him to keep going, but she was practically paralyzed by her needs now, and it would be impossible for her to ruin this for herself. Fortunately after a moment he finally worked up the courage and started to slide his thick middle finger in her cunt while he cupped her uncovered sex with the rest of his hand.

"You're a wet slut aren't you," he mumbled to himself, unaware that she'd already been cum in once tonight. "Girls like you shouldn't drink so much. Bad things happen to girls like that." His words were simple, and his voice was slightly accented, which made the whole thing slightly hotter. Being lectured by a guy like this - a guy that probably had kids her age just made the feelings his finger was stirring up inside her even better. It took all her self control not to moan out loud as he started wiggling his finger back and forth. He probed the depths of her sex, but without any technique at all. Instead it was the accidental stimulation of his palm against her clit and the occasional glancing blow on her g-spot that made her breathing harder as her thighs slowly spread wider despite herself.

The stops blew by one at a time, and honestly Beth had no idea if she'd missed hers already or not. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that inch by inch and stroke by stroke this stranger was getting her closer and closer to the orgasm she'd missed out on earlier. Then suddenly, when her muscles were starting to tighten and her breathing was becoming ragged, he stopped as suddenly as he'd started, and pulled her skirt down before getting up and leaving the train.

Beth wanted to scream in frustration as reality sought the most creative ways to edge her. Instead she just opened her eyes and leaned forward in time to see two men walking toward her. "Excuse me miss," one said, "That man, did he do anything to you?"

"Man?" Beth said, allowing the word to slur slightly as she played dumb. "What are you talking about?"

"The man that was sitting next to you," the other one chimed in,"We were standing at the station and saw..." He trailed off, unable to complete his accusation.

"I'm fine," she reiterated, trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice. People were always trying to save her from the things she wanted most. It was so very tiresome. They didn't seem to buy it, and if they were following the script the next thing they would want was to make sure she was okay, or suggest she call the police. Instead she got up, making a show of standing slowly on shaky feet. "Thiss is mhy stop." she slurred for dramatic effect, as she pushed past the pair and went to stand by the door, unsure of which stop it actually was.

Once the train stopped, she teetered out onto the platform leaving her heroes behind as the train continued on without her. A quick look at the map showed she'd gotten off about six stops too late. That was fine. She would just walk, afterall, the dark city streets were hardly a deterrent - she hoped something would happen to her, but she knew that the odds were that she would make it home safe and sound as always. As she walked, she thought about all the things that had happened to make her this screwed up for perhaps the hundredth time. Maybe if she'd just started out in life with a nice normal boyfriend like all her friends she wouldn't have ended up this way, but there was nothing she could do about it now.