Good Girl Gone Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear me slut? Get the fuck up. We're leaving now," he said again. This time when she didn't move, he reached down and grabbed her by her left arm and started to pull her to her feet. "You keep fighting me cunt, and we're going to have a problem," he growled.

After that Beth wasn't entirely sure what happened or why. Some inner strength she hadn't known she had picked up the knife in her right hand as he focused on picking her up by her left. He pulled her to him, and she slumped against him. "What the fuck," he swore suddenly pushing her away from him, with a large red stain suddenly spreading out from a hole that had appeared on the left-hand side of his shirt. She didn't remember stabbing him, but suddenly he was bleeding as he staggered back and there was a bloody knife in her hand.

"You cut me bitch," he said, an air of hysteria creeping into his voice. He stepped towards her ready to grab the knife or punch her, but she suddenly raised it up and something about her stance and her dead eyes made him reconsider that action and he took a step back instead. "You're crazy bitch. I'm a fucking cop." he yelled at her as she took a step back.

Cut was probably an understatement, Beth thought as she looked at his soaked through shirt. The hole was too small for that. He'd been stabbed. No, he hadn't been stabbed, she corrected. She stabbed him. She penetrated him the same way that he'd penetrated her ten minutes earlier. She wondered bitterly which of them had enjoyed the experience more.

"Cunt, I'm fucking bleeding out here - you have to call an ambulance." he said finally. His voice sounded desperate, and even though his body language fell for it, she reached down for her bag to call 911. That was when he pounced. She didn't see it coming, and there was no chance that she would have been able to fight her rapist off again, but his leg gave out and instead of tackling her, he fell on the ground just short of his goal.

"Ahhh," Beth screamed, falling backwards into the door which opened, spilling her out into the parking lot behind the building with her purse in one hand and his knife in the other. Her rapist struggled to rise to his feet, and when he couldn't, he started to crawl towards the door. Beth was faster though. She hopped up, slammed the door and while she was leaning against it, she pulled her pants up and her bra down. Her rapist started to rattle the door then, but he lacked the strength to push it open with her body wedged against it from the outside.

She was trying to decide whether or not she should call 911 and get him an ambulance when the man that assaulted her made the decision. "Bitch, when I get out of here, you're going to fucking prison. Attempted murder of a police officer?" He yelled out in obvious pain. "You know what the guards are going to do to you every single fucking night? You should have gone home with me when you had the chance."

"You raped me," she yelled back, surprised to find she was crying again just because of those three words.

"No one will believe that." he taunted back, "A young whore like you, sucking off strangers for cash? Who do you think they're going to listen to?" Beth didn't answer. He was right. No one would believe her. The bastard would get away with it. She wanted to just curl up there by the door and sob until someone found her, but instead she started running. She ran hard and fast back towards home and was out of the parking lot before he managed to get the door open. When she was halfway there, she realized she was still running with a bloody knife and tossed it into an empty lot as she passed.

There was no one home when she got there, which was good, because she looked like the heroine of a horror movie. She had blood on her face, hands, and clothes. She looked like she'd murdered someone, which in a way might be true. She didn't let herself worry about that just now though. Instead, she stripped and took a shower as hot as she could tolerate. Only once she was under that steamy cascade did she let the floodgates open so that her tears could flow, and her emotions could overwhelm her. She wasn't sad or upset. She was distraught. She was inconsolable as she thought about everything that had happened to her today. The way she'd been threatened at knifepoint, molested, raped, forced to orgasm, filled with a strangers cum, and ultimately how she'd been forced to stab someone to get away. She couldn't even say which one bothered her most.

She should feel the worst about hurting someone so badly of course, but when Beth looked for guilt about that she found only anger and blank spots in her memory. When it came to thoughts about her rape the feelings were more complicated, but they were dominated by fear and pain. When she thought about the orgasm though, all she could feel when she thought about that moment was guilt and shame. To think that someone so awful could make her feel so good. It made her want to vomit. She didn't though; she just sat there on the shower floor letting the water wash away her sins until the steam disappeared and the shower got cold. Only then did she get out and dry off.

Beth walked back to her room wearing only a towel, carrying back her bloody clothes when she almost walked into her stepfather. He was in uniform, so he probably stopped by for lunch on an overnight. "Christ" she screamed, jumping back, "You scared me, Rick."

"I can see that," he said, his eyes lingering on her barely covered form a moment longer than was proper for a father figure. "What's got you home so late," he asked finally, his eyes reaching hers and maintaining eye contact. "Hot date?"

"Nothing that interesting Rick." Beth lied smoothly, "I just got back from a jog, and I'm going to finish my homework and go to bed." Rick was an imposing figure, and as a deputy sheriff she knew exactly why her mother had fallen for him. She said that he made her feel safe, but the only emotion he ever made Beth feel was nervous.

"Alright," he nodded, his lips pursed. "Well make sure you don't leave your window open tonight. I got a case tonight not 5 miles from here, and there might be a crazy person out there."

"Here," Beth asked, suddenly aware that he was talking about the man she'd stabbed. "In Summerville? That's... that's..."

"I know. I felt the same way." He said as he started to walk past her. Just stay indoors tonight and maybe stop jogging at night until I figure out what the hell is going on around here."

Beth swallowed hard, before managing to croak out a "Definitely." Then she heard him walk downstairs, and she walked to her room. It wasn't until she got there that she realized that she was holding the bloody clothes she'd worn tonight during that whole conversation where he could see them. Beth panicked and threw them away deep in the neighbor's trash can as soon as he left, but the damage was done, and she spent half the night laying there wondering if she was going to go to jail.

12