Good Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that the feeling of the moment had gone from innocent to perverted. He could pinpoint the exact moment, but the truth is that it had been building to this for a long time.

Nothing happens in the timespan of a moment. Everything builds to an inevitable conclusion. For Nancy, those words were inevitable.

"You could show me." She said.

Jeffrey had his back against the bathroom door.

"I don't think I should do that."

"Why not?"

Jeffrey didn't have a good answer.

The fact was that his cock was responding to Nancy. It had started to harden and it knew what it wanted.

But Jeffrey still refused to give in. Moments before he had innocently discussed the weather with Nancy.

He began to wonder where everyone was. Why was she here by herself? Was Allanah upstairs? Sam? Could anybody hear this? Was he having a bad dream?

A dream that was about to be very good.

"I need to use the restroom."

"I'll be here."

Jeffrey closed the door behind him and started breathing deeply. Keep it together, he thought to himself.

He had to. This wasn't something that could happen. Not if he wanted to keep the life he had worked so hard to build. Image maintenance was the most important thing. He had to do things right.

That was the way he had been raised. He could show his flaws to family, but outside of them there was nothing to be done.

His mind drifted back towards Nancy. She was out there. Waiting for him.

He knew Allanah had to be in the house somewhere. How else had she gotten inside?

Come to think of it he couldn't remember when she had arrived.

If he waited long enough perhaps she would leave, but his mind kept drifting towards her.

Despite being married, Jeffrey had never lost his sexuality. The sexuality of a man was the only thing to be suppressed. It could never, surely, be got rid of. It merely began to exist in a new and different form. He had turned it towards his wife. A different kind of consummate passion. They both had benefited from it.

Loud nights of love making and even more than that. They had explored some kinks that neither of them ever expected to approach. Still, that didn't eliminate what he felt upon seeing a younger girl.

Their nubile forms felt fresh. They were fresh. Still unmarked by a violent world.

Nancy had things that any man his age would want. She had things that any man of any age would want.

She had wide hips, and her ass stood out along with her tits.

He had seen her in a bikini many times over the years. Casual pool parties, days at the beach. Times when her and Allanah spent the days together being young.

They enjoyed the world as fresh beings to the world. He had noticed them. Sam had even asked him what he thought. Being honest he would always tell her that she was attractive.

That her tits and ass stood out to him. They were favorable, shame that he was married, though.

Sam always laughed. She had a sense of humor. She understood, to the extent a woman can, the nature of men. The perpetual horniness. The drive to impregnate any women in sight.

Jeffrey couldn't deny that the girl in his house, right this moment, was gorgeous. She had what may as well have been just a bra. It pushed her D sized breasts together and made a prominent cleavage line. The shorts she was wearing were sports shorts. They lifted her ass and made it even more prominent.

These were all things he had seen—but the context of sex had been missing. Without that context there was no reason for him to engage. To engage with her... To engage with the thought of what her body implied.

To a man, the female form always implies sex in some form.

The lack of it, the propensity for it, it is a natural part of being man. In this case man refers to mankind. The appreciation of women is universal.

He grabbed at his cock. It was pushing, uncomfortably, against his shorts. He wanted release but he could feel a pressured heat coming from the door. Nancy waited outside, surely with bated breath, for him to exit.

Jeffrey didn't know what to do. He thought about jacking off—that would ensure nothing would happen. Can't fuck if the fuck is taken from you.

But he knew that her young body would be enough to get him hard again. He'd have to jerk off multiple times to avoid the allure that was Nancy.

Then came a knock on the door.

"Hey, honey, Nancy said you were constipated or something—uh—me and Allanah are going out for mommy daughter dinner. Call me if you want anything... Nancy said she's leaving in a minute. She brought her car—so—you know. Do you want anything?"

"No—No, I'm good. Just constipated."

"Do we have pepto?"

"I'll be fine, Sam."

"Okay. See you after dinner. Call if you want something from the Taco Shack."

He heard the door shut and lock.

What is a man to do?

Nancy knocks on the bathroom door.

"Mr. Macon... Are you okay?"

"Fine—Are you leaving?"

"Should I?"

"It's just—I don't think we should talk about—"

"Your cock?"

"Yes, that."

"Why not?"

"It isn't, uh, proper."

"I was just asking for advice."

"You very, very, explicitly asked to touch my—"

"Cock?"

"If you could stop saying that word?"

"Why?"

"I don't—I don't like it."

"Really? I love cock."

"Nancy—Jesus—will you please?"

"Please what?"

"Let me out?"

"You're welcome to come out any time you want."

"Yes, but promise you won't be weird. Weirder than this has already been."

"Okay."

Jeffrey opened the door. Nancy was standing a distance from the door. His eyes landed on her breasts. He could feel a thirst grow in his mouth, but it was not a thirst for water. The thirst was for her breasts in his mouth.

He knew he shouldn't be attracted but as the mere moments passed he could no longer deny his attraction. It was like a virulent truth. Man, when faced with truth, is sometimes at odds with it's deception. A man can only deny reality so long as it does not stare him in the face. In this moment, Nancy's tits were staring him in the face. He wanted them. Wanted to feel them. So what if she was young? What did that matter?

The reality of his wife, daughter, everything, faded into the background.

Nancy spoke from a distance.

"When do you think a girl should lose her virginity?" She started walking towards him.

Jeffrey was caught in a fight or flight response. He wanted to run but could not. Perhaps he did not want to run. That is the question is it? When our behavior is contrary to want—contrary to expectation—what is it that drives us? What is it that drives Jeffrey as he does nothing. as he conceptualizes that he is doing the wrong thing and yet that fear is not enough to override the words that come out of his mouth next.

"People lose their virginity at different ages."

"Do you think I'm too young?" She approached him. Only a few feet away.

"People lose their virginities at different ages."

Nancy touches his shoulders. "Do you think now is a good time?"

"You could be older."

"I don't want to be."

She starts rubbing her hand along his upper body. Her hand descends down to his crotch. Jeffrey jumps backward.

"Nancy, we should not be doing this."

"But I want to."

"You're Allanah's friend."

"Now I'm yours too." Nancy drops onto her knees and places her hands on both sides of Jeffrey's pants. "Let me do this. Please."

She lowers his pants and jerks his cock. Jeffrey says and does nothing. He merely stares down at her and tries to ignore the pleasure that is spreading through his body. Is this wrong? Maybe, he thinks. But is it as bad as he thinks? Probably not.

She continues sucking him off. Until they hear a key turning in the front door. Jeffrey pulls Nancy off his cock and rushes her to their laundry room. They are both breathless and waiting behind the door.

Nancy, tired of waiting, starts to get naked.

"Wh—What are you doing?"

"Getting ready."

"Nancy, please, this is not a good time."

She removes her dress and her thin frame stands completely naked before Jeffrey. He stares on. His cock rock hard at the sight of her. He removes his shirt and grabs the back of her head. Pulls her in for a kiss and lifts her onto the washing machine. He aims the head of his cock inside of her. Thrusting slowly. He kisses her again.

She jumps at the feeling of his cock. She's never felt this before. She feels good.

Somewhere else in the house Sam is searching for her wallet. Jeffrey and Nancy aren't sure but as their bodies meet they come to the realization that they don't care.

Nancy's moans become a problem as they become louder and more amorous. As she wraps her legs around Jeffrey's waist. Jeffrey covers her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up—They're going to hear us."

"Hey Allanah, I just found my wallet. I'll be back in ten minutes." Jeff hears Sam sigh.

They can hear her footsteps getting closer to the laundry room. Jeffrey should stop but he doesn't. He keeps fucking Nancy. The impact of their bodies is making noise but it is covered up by the ever present hum of the washing machine. The door knob begins to turn Jeffry feels his body turn to stone. Every muscle in his body has frozen. Before a full rotation can be finished—The door stops.

"Fuck this—Jeffrey can finish the laundry when he gets back." Sam says.

Nancy and Jeffrey are completely still until they hear the front door close.

"Fuck... That was close." Jeffrey says.

Nancy, without missing a beat, "What are we going to do now? You're not going to stop fucking me are you?"

He hesitates. The words are on his lips before they reach his mind. "Of course not."

Jeffrey lifts her from off of the washing machine. Nancy's naked body clings to his. Her legs surround him and she continues to kiss his neck. Enjoying the amorous feelings that have filled her.

He throws her onto the bed. She bounces and giggles to herself.

"Is this where you fuck your wife?"

Jeffrey ignores the comment, "It's where I'll fuck you."

Nancy gets onto her knees and crawls away from Jeffrey. He enjoys seeing her hips rise from side to side. He enjoys her tiny little ass and the knowledge that in a matter of seconds he will be fucking her pussy.

He jumps onto the bed after her. His body is above hers. His cock hard and ready. They share this moment and in the moment Jeffrey can't help but say,

"You're Allanah's friend."

"Does that turn you on?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Fuck you like my little whore."

Nancy blushes. She's never been talked to like that. She isn't sure if she likes it but she knows it's making her wet.

He pushes into her and they fuck and tumble about the bed. Nancy spends time atop him. Grinding her hips into him. Kissing him. Sucking on his seemingly massive cock.

Jeffrey forces her onto the bed and grabs her tiny throat. Applying a light pressure. She struggles against him with a smile. She loves this. Every second of it.

He fucks her harder and harder. As he gains speed, and becomes more aggressive Nancy can tell that he's getting closer to cuming.

His face is red and his torso fucking her is a sight to behold. She's always wanted this. To be treated like the most important thing in the entire world.

In this moment Jeffrey cannot focus on anything else. He can't focus on the noise outside. He certainly cannot focus on the sound of a car idling outside. The sound of the doorknob turning once more. Or Sam's footsteps as she walks towards their bedroom.

She hears the moaning and yelling coming from their bedroom. The bedroom she's shared with Jeffrey for the last twenty years. The bedroom that was only supposed to be for the two of them.

She doesn't need to open the door. Neither Nancy and Jeffrey bothered to close it. They knew they were alone.

Sam peaks inside and sees the final moments of their lovemaking.

Jeffrey lets out a guttural moan and falls on top of Nancy. He's out of breath. Instead of speaking he kisses her.

From where she's standing, Sam can see Jeffrey pull his cock out. She can see his cum ooze out of Nancy. She can see far too much.

Sam silently walks back down the stairs. She silently closes the door and she silently returns to dinner with all she needs for her book club.

The two lovers remain unaware that they have been found out. They remain intertwined until Jeffrey gets a call from Allanah. Does he need anything from the store? Mom is dropping her off in twenty minutes.

Jeffrey tells Allanah that he doesn't. Nancy gets dressed and leaves him with a kiss. He wants to tell her to come back soon but he doesn't.

When she's out of sight he returns to the laundry room and transfers the family's clothes from the washing machine to the dryer.

Sam was right. Jeffrey would do the laundry.

Dan opens the door to find Sam waiting for him. She's wearing casual nightwear pajamas. They might even belong to Jeffrey. She looks comfortable.

She smiles meekly at Dan and hugs him. He notices that her eyes are puffy.

"Can I come inside?"

"Are you okay? Can I get you a tissue?"

"Please—Oh, and some wine?" Sam said.

Dan hands her the tissue and wine. Taking a seat besides her. He can tell she's not doing well and decides to hug her. The comfort of human touch can be enough to make a person feel better.

Sam starts to tell Dan about her day. The problems she's been having with the book club. The small sexiest behaviors that find her at work. She says it between glasses of wine. She goes on until an hour has passed and she builds to her final accusation. She believes that Jeffrey is cheating on her.

"Jeffrey wouldn't do that."

Sam laughs. She laughs harder than she has in the last few months.

"It's sweet that you think that." She says, "But I know for a fact. I saw him."

"What did you see?"

"He came inside that little bitch Nancy's cunt."

Dan continued holding Sam. He didn't know how to respond. He had never heard Sam curse. Much less call another woman a cunt.

"And then he fucking kissed her Dan."

"While you were there?"

"He didn't see me. I'd forgotten my book."

"My god. I'm so—"

"They were probably fucking when I went back for my phone. I wondered why I hadn't seen him. That's the sick thing—he must have heard me leave. He probably thought I wouldn't come back."

"Probably not."

"What should I do Dan?"

A knock comes from the front door. They both ignore it.

"I don't know Sam. I really don't know."

"We already have so many problems."

"You've told me. And none of it sounds good."

"It isn't good."

A text from Allanah rings Dan's phone. He hides the screen from Sam.

And another knock.

"Maybe you should answer that." Sam said.

"Right."

Dan gets up slowly and he knows what he shouldn't answer. On the other side is Sam's young daughter. The one he's been fucking in secret for months.

If he answers, will Sam put the picture together? Does she have enough information to draw a conclusion?

His hand grips the door knob and he does the only thing he can think to do.

He loudly announces, "Oh—Sam, it's Allanah. I think she's looking for you."

"Allanah?" Sam said, confused.

"Yeah."

Dan opens the door and as he does so, he empathizes, "Allanah, your mom is here! You're looking for her right?"

"Mom, hey, uh—" Allanah said.

"What happened sweetie?" Sam said.

"I... Was... just wondering... Where you were."

"I'm here." Sam points at Dan. "With Dan."

"Okay. Good. I'm glad. You're good?" Allanah asks Sam.

"I'm good."

"Good." Allanah said. "Uh, I'll go home now. I'm sure dad needs company."

Dan closes the door and returns back to the couch. Sitting closer to Sam. Holding her tighter. The adrenaline of the moment has yet to vacate his system. He's still excited.

"That was weird." Sam said. Tucking her head against Dan's chest.

"Sometimes she just comes to bother me."

"You're good to her." Sam reaches for Dan's face. "You're good to us..."

"I try to be."

"Do you think I'm pretty Dan?"

He hesitates, but only for a moment. "Beautiful."

Their eyes lock together.

"Do you like my tits?" She pulls away and starts grabbing at her C cups through her shirt. "I don't think Jeffrey likes them."

"You're drunk Sam."

"Do I sound drunk?" She said, slurring her speech.

"A bit."

"I didn't ask—" She gets closer to Dan. Her head touched his.

"Sam!"

"Want to see my tits?"

Dan doesn't answer right away. For the last year he has gone against his better judgement time and time again. This was another decision point where he could do the right thing. He could avoid making things worse than they already were. Potentially save the relationship of two dear friends.

Dan could.

At any other point in time he might have.

"You know I do."

"Here." Sam pulls her shirt over her head. Dan is looking at her bra and pale white skin. "They're not as perky as they used to be."

"They're beautiful." Dan hasn't moved to touch them. Though he wants to.

"Want to see them without the bra?"

"Sam—?"

"I know you do." She unhooks her bra.

Dan stares on. Her nipples are perfectly rounded and hard. His mouth begins to water. He knows what he wants to be doing right now.

"Would you fuck me?" Sam said.

"If you weren't with Jeffrey."

"Allanah?"

"What?"

"Would you fuck Allanah?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"An easy one."

Sam's tits are out for Dan. He doesn't want them but he can feel the nuclear sized bomb he is setting off. Will he answer the question?"

"I'll let you touch me if you answer honestly." Sam said.

Dan's heart is beating. His mouth has begun to dry. He just wants to feel Sam's skin against his face.

"What are you waiting for Dan?" She's taunting him. "Have you thought about fucking Allanah?"

"Ye—yes."

"Touch them."

Dan reaches out gingerly. Taking his time to palm them. Enjoying the excitement of the moment. The arousal of adrenaline has faded. To be replaced by the universal need to have sex.

"Have you fucked her?" Sam said.

"What?"

"Do you have a hearing problem, Dan?" She doesn't get a response. "Have you—fucking Dan—fucked my daughter?"

"It's... Why... Are you serious?"

"You fucking have. Haven't you?"

"Sam... Why would you think—?"

"I've seen you Dan! I've seen you bring her home. Do you think I'm fucking blind? That I don't pay attention? We're not fucking idiots."

"You knew?"

"Not at first. Not until she spent the night. I came to your door Dan. I could hear you."

"You never—"

"Said anything? What would I say?" She paused. "I love you Dan—We love you."

"I love you too."

"I don't want this to end..." Sam said.

"It doesn't have to be." Dan pulls her close. She's malleable because of the alcohol. Their heads are pressed together. He kisses her cheek. "We can stick together through this."

"You fucked my daughter."

"I fucked your daughter." He stated, simply.

Sam laughs. "Fuck me and you'll have a set."

"I'll have a set."

"Do you really want me?"

"I want you."

"Do you want Allanah?"

"Not as much as you."

"Oh fuck Dan! This is all fucked! Just absolutely fucking—fuck!"

He pulls her close and kisses her neck.

"That feels good. Do it again."

Dan kisses her again. She wraps her arms around him, then her legs. She starts moving her hips on his, now hard, cock. Her bare tits are rubbing on his shirt.

"I—I think I want you to fuck me Dan."

"What?"

"Like you fucked Allanah. Can you do that?"

"I can do that."

He grabs the back of her head and kisses her. He doesn't want to let go. Her hips are grinding on him and though he is feeling pleasure... It isn't about the sex, the grinding, or even the betrayal of it all. It's the fact that it is with Sam.

The beautiful Sam that he's lived next door to for years. He wonders, and perhaps even knows, if he's always loved Sam. In some capacity, in the limited capacity that taken men are capable of.