All Comments on 'Good Girl Pt. 03'

by DigitalCross

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't want you to continue this any further, if you ask me.

I know this sounds egoistic, but I'm eager to say to just please leave Allanah to mc only, I wouldn't enjoyed it very much.

I knew they already kissing each other, but promise us please just that, no more.

And I believe some of the readers wouldn't enjoyed it much too.

I mean since you wrote it from third-person of mc perspective.

This is just my opinion, tho I won't touch a woman after they touched by another, especially after she just kissed right in front of me.

My pride won't let me, you know.

Needless to say, I hope you understand why I wouldn't like the story on this part.

I know I might sound coward, but I believe every man need principles of how he behave towards his very own woman.

Continue this further then you've lost one(s) of your reader.

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Been a long time and no update. Missing the continuation of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDigitalCross@DigitalCross
I go by Digi! I'm 28 years old. I'm here for two reasons, To write stories and to meet people. I'm open-minded and willing to listen to new fetishes which helps me explore my own. New fetishes also give me new ideas to write with, so that's never a bad thing. I've personall...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Good Girl Pt. 02 Previous Part
Good Girl Series Info