Good Girl to Hotwife Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wife discovers she enjoys sex with an audience.
4.3k words
4.48
44k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't happen overnight. I didn't wake up one morning and decide that I wanted to fuck men other than my husband. Marcus didn't declare one day that he wanted to watch other men come in my mouth. It was a slow evolution, pushing boundaries down one-by-one and moving on to more experimentation and adventures that we both consented to and enjoyed.

I was an old-fashioned wife, a virgin when I met Marcus, and he was the only man who had been inside of me until several years into our marriage. I was outwardly prudish because of my Catholic upbringing, but it was always a struggle for me to live up to those expectations. Even when I was young, you could call me "boy-crazy" or "thirsty." You couldn't call me slutty, because I rarely acted on my constant fantasies and desires. But I wanted to.

When my husband and I started dating, I had my first sexual awakening. We had an exciting and rewarding sex life, especially in the early days of marriage. The Catholic guilt dissipated, and birth control (that was one rule we both agreed we couldn't follow fully) made experimentation easier. I found that I liked things that I imagined would gross me out when I was younger. Having his cock in my mouth turned me on, and my vagina would be dripping as I teased and sucked his thick penis. Sometimes, he would finger my clit while I blew him, and I would come before he did.

The first time I let him come in my mouth was an accident. He was fingering me while I sucked his cock. I was so distracted orgasming on his fingers, I just kept sucking even as he warned me that he was about to explode. Once I got over the shock, I kept my lips latched on to his throbbing penis as he filled my mouth. I had not yet learned to swallow, but I didn't spit it out until he was finished, and I ran to the bathroom sink. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to say I love the taste of cum. But it wasn't disgusting, and it turned me on that I could make him feel so good.

I also found I loved when he came inside me.I loved feeling him explode, and then those last convulsions as a few more drops entered me. I loved the way the warmth spread. It would turn me on again hours later, when I would feel a bit of his cum dripping from my pussy. Often I would make him fuck me again. If he had left for work or fallen asleep, I would use my toys to orgasm, rubbing his cum against my clit.

When we had intercourse, I usually came first. Sometimes twice. But whenever he came first, I would play with his cum to help me orgasm. I would get him hard again, and ride him, using his own cum as lubricant. If he couldn't get hard fast enough, I would beg him to suck my tits and stick his fingers inside me while I rubbed my clit or used my Hitachi to get off. When we were done, I licked his fingers - sticky with a mix of my juices and his cum.

Once, we were on a beach vacation with two other couples. The house had an outdoor shower, with a wooden privacy wall and a small changing area with a bench. Marcus and I were up early, walking on the beach and taking a short swim. We were showering the sand off, and he took off my bikini top, rubbing my nipples. That was all the encouragement I needed. I pulled off his swimsuit and stroked his erection. I had had to have him, despite the risk of getting caught. We could hear people walking to the beach behind us, but they could only see our ankles where the privacy wall ended, about 10 inches from the ground. It turned me on, fooling around outside, just a few feet from the beach path.

Within seconds, my bikini bottoms were off and he had lifted me up and was slamming me down onto his cock. It was fast and hard, and I was so young and tight that every stroke felt like he was stretching my pussy to its limits. I put my hand over my mouth to cover my moans. He pressed my back against the wall and held me tight on a deep thrust, surprising me as I felt his warm cum spread inside of me. He nearly collapsed and had to set me down, as he moved out of the shower and sat on the bench to recover. I whimpered a disappointing "Ohhhhh," as his cock popped out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I stared at his still mostly erect penis, sticky with a mix of my fluids and his cum.

I needed release, and I put my foot on the bench over him and began fingering my engorged clit. Cum was leaking out of me, and I instinctively scooped up some with my fingers and rubbed it onto my lips and clitoris. I hovered over my husband's cock. "Just stay hard for a little longer," I begged him, sliding down so easily because I was so lubed up with our fluids. Later, my husband said he had never seen such a desperate and excited woman. I loved the feeling, and I teased him, whispering: "Do you like sloppy seconds?" I came hard after a few strokes, and as my vagina contracted, globs of cum slid down his shaft.

I thought we were done, but my husband was fully erect again. "I think I can come again," he said. He turned me around, and I bent over and put my hands on the bench. He started pushing hard as I was still orgasming. It felt so good to feel him thrusting through my convulsions. I was moaning too loudly, and he put his hand over my mouth. I bit down gently as my body quivered.

I heard the door to the house open, and footsteps. I could see a pair of women's feet just under the door, and from the perfect red nail polish, I knew it was my friend Katie. My head was nearly touching the wall, just inches away from her as Marcus was shoving his entire cock into me. "Lily are you in there?" she called.

I gathered myself, and tried to push Marcus away, but he kept fucking me from behind. In between strokes, I breathlessly responded. "Yes Katie, just showering after a quick run on the beach," I stammered, just as my husband pierced me again with his cock.

The idea of prim, little Katie just inches from me as I was getting fucked turned me on, perhaps the first time I thought about sex in public. I couldn't resist. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit.

"A run? That doesn't sound like you," she said. "Where's Marcus?"

I couldn't respond, because Marcus' cock was 8 inches deep into me, sloshing around his earlier creampie. Marcus pulled almost completely out of me. I almost cried in physical disappointment.

"Yeah Katie, we're just rinsing off some sand, be upstairs in a few minutes," he said. I pushed myself backward against him, desperate to be full. She must of heard our bodies pressing against the wood, and the sloshing of his cock in my wetness. But she stayed there, telling us the details of our agenda for the day, breakfast, some time at the pool, then the beach.

Marcus started pushing again, slowly at first, but then faster. I played with my swollen clit while Katie prattled on. I felt another orgasm coming, and controlled my breathing enough to say, "Uh-huh," to Katie as my vagina muscles contracted around Marcus's thick cock, still thrusting into me.

"Ok guys, when you finish up whatever you're doing, we'll see you upstairs" she finally said with a snicker, and I collapsed lower onto the bench as Marcus' thrusts became longer and deeper. His balls were hitting my clit pleasurably as his second load filled my wet pussy. The idea of fucking in front of Katie turned both of us on. Later we would talk dirty about it, and it was clear we both enjoyed the thrill of having an audience. We fucked every morning of that vacation in that shower, but unfortunately, no one else came out to listen to us.

My true inner slut wasn't unleashed until several more years of marriage. If there was one moment that was crucial in turning me from a good Catholic wife to a thirsty slut who loved being shared, it was The Wedding Hotel Room.

We were in our mid-20s, with a great sex life, no kids and both at our peak hotness. We still turn heads, but back then I could feel every man's eyes follow my tits and ass whenever I walked into a room.

After the reception, several of us decided to stay at a nearby hotel instead of driving about an hour back to our homes. The hotel had just one room left, so a group of four couples - all bridesmaids or groomsmen - and one single guy jammed into it. We were all drunk and happy, giggling and joking about how anyone could possibly have sex with nine people in the room. I thought everyone was kidding, but when the lights went down, I was shocked and aroused by what was going on around us.

Marcus and I were in one double bed with Katie and her husband Tom. Katie was just as conservative as me. Nobody brought much luggage for the surprise sleepover, and I was sleeping in my underwear and Marcus' t-shirt. All the boys were in their boxers. Katie was in a cute bra and panty set. She had an adorable little body, but with smaller breasts than me. Still I knew Marcus thought she was sexy. I couldn't tell if the tent in his boxers was for me or Katie, or maybe one of the other girls.

Marcus' friend Brian had a younger girlfriend, Stacy, whom we didn't know well. He had been bragging all weekend about what a sex kitten she was. They were in the bed next to us, separated by just a couple of feet. Next to them were Terri, the groom's sister, and her boyfriend Jimmy.

I know Terri and Marcus had a fling in the past, and it normally didn't bother me. But now that she was in the bed across from us in a little negligee, I wondered if my husband was thinking about his former lover.

Our good friend Xavier - whom I had always had a little crush on - was on the floor by himself, making self-deprecating jokes about how lonely he was. Xavier was gorgeous, and we all knew he had turned down easy sex with at least three slutty girls at the wedding. He was just coming off a breakup, so I guess he didn't want to jump into a relationship at a wedding.

We were all joking and laughing hours, but eventually, people quieted down and the lights were turned off. That's when I started to hear things. The first sounds were kissing, I think coming from Brian and his girlfriend, but it could have been Terri and Jimmy. I heard what sounded like a bra being unclasped. Then more kissing (or maybe nipple licking) sounds, and a woman's moans.

It was exciting trying to guess who was fooling around, and I felt my own nipples harden against the cotton of my husband's shirt. I was holding onto Marcus' torso, and my hand slipped down to his erection and rubbed him through his boxers.

It was dark but I turned my head and could make out the action on the other bed, where Brian had one of his girlfriend's tits in his mouth while he rubbed the other with his hand. I could see that Terri and Jimmy were sitting up watching, and through the dim light it looked as if Jimmy was rubbing Terri's tits. I looked to Katie, and Tom was kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts. Katie looked horny but nervous about fooling around in front of others.

The sexual tension in the room was thick, and Marcus started rubbing my pussy through my panties, as I pressed my hand against his erection. I could feel my clit swelling and my folds moistening.

Brian had slid under the covers and we could all hear him slurping and lapping at Stacy's vagina. She abandoned the idea of being stealthy, and was moaning loudly. I could see that Jimmy had pulled down Terri's top and was licking her nipples. Tom had pulled down Katie's bra enough to expose one erect nipple, which he was lathering up greedily with his tongue. I was aroused enough to not be embarrassed, and I reached into Marcus' underwear and grasped his thick shaft. He groaned as I pulled down hard on his penis, and I slid my hand back to his tip, spreading a glob of precum around the head. His fingers rubbed my pussy harder.

Stacy was breathlessly moaning and writhing as Brian sucked on her clit loudly. Her yelps of orgasm echoed through the room. Everyone else followed suit, abandoning worries about public sex.

I couldn't see all the way over, but after Stacy quieted down, the sounds coming from that side room were someone slobbering over a cock and groans of pleasure from Jimmy. When I glanced over in the dark, it looked like Terri's silhouette bobbing up and down. I couldn't help but wonder if she did the same for my husband years ago when they dated briefly. The pang of jealousy made me want to make him feel good, so he didn't regret not being in Jimmy's spot. I lowered my head toward his crotch.

Next to me, Katie, usually very inhibited, now had her bra off. Tom had slid down the bed, parallel to me, and had the crotch of her panties pulled to the side, licking at her labia as she writhed. At first, she resisted when he tried to slip her panties off, meekly holding the waistband. He licked her clit, and that distracted her long enough for him to get her underwear off. Seeing my friend just a few inches from me, throwing her head back in ecstasy and running her hand through her husband's hair as he licked her clit and thrust his fingers into her, was one of the most erotic things I had ever experienced. The visual stimuli combined with the sounds of sex and orgasm around me, not to mention that the smells of sex wafting through the room, as the pheromones and fluids of eight horny young people spread.

I stripped off Marcus' underwear and stroked him vigorously. I began teasing the tip with my tongue, licking along the ridge of the head and flicking my tongue over his hole, making his penis jump as I hit the most sensitive spots. I opened my lips right above the head, my hot breath on his cock but not quite taking him into my mouth. He was looking at me with pleading eyes, begging to feel the warmth of my mouth. I stroked and smiled, just kissing the tip while I watched Tom suck on Katie's clit as she whimpered. I enveloped the head of his dick in my mouth and he moaned loudly. I slurped on the tip and kept stroking. I pulled my shirt over my head and placed his slick cock between my perfectly round tits, sliding it up and down.

I turned to my left and saw Brian had stood up. I had a great view of his taut ass as he thrusted into Stacy, who was angled sideways on the bed and had her legs wrapped around Brian as he pistoned. It was the first time I had ever seen another couple fucking, and the scene had my pussy sopping. I stroked harder on my husband's cock, sliding more of his penis into my mouth.

On my right, Katie was breathing fast and she had a handful of Tom's hair in her hand. I was shocked to see my husband had reached over and was gently playing with Katie's nipple. "Don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded (I couldn't tell if she was talking to Tom or Marcus), then she put her hand over her mouth to hold back her screams of orgasm.

With women coming all around me, I wanted to get off too. I stripped off my panties and straddled Marcus, his thick, circumcised cock beneath my wet pussy. I sat on him for a second, the underside of his erection landing between the folds of my vagina while I glided across it. He moaned. When we first started dating, I was still a virgin, and I used to slide on his cock until he came on his stomach. But tonight, I wanted him to come inside of me. I reached down and lined him up with my warm slit, sticky with fluid. I ran my hand over the thick head, paying attention to the ridge, which stretched me whenever he penetrated me. I held the tip inside me for a second, enjoying the pressure against me. I slid slowly down, as an involuntary "yummmmm" escaped my lips. I loved those first moments of fullness, easing my way down his thick shaft. I was so wet, I bottomed out quickly, and Marcus started to take control. He grabbed my hips tightly, and his olive hand on my pale skin created a sexy contrast. He pulled me down hard, taking my breath away for a second, then lifted me up until he was nearly out of me, then pulled down hard again while he thrust his hips up. He kept shifting the pace, surprising me and sending pleasurable shivers down to my toes and up to my neck. I reached down to manipulate my clit while he fucked me.

Just inches away, Tom's ass was pistoning up and down as he fucked his tiny, sexy wife. Katie's legs were spread wide, and I could tell that her pussy was still tingling from her orgasm. I enjoyed a hard fucking right after I came from getting eaten out, and it often could lead to a second, more intense orgasm. I wondered if that was where Katie was headed.

Brian was still standing fucking Stacy, and behind him I could see Terri riding Jimmy just as I was riding Marcus. Suddenly, I noticed that Xavier was sitting on the edge of our bed watching his two good friends fuck their wives. He was naked and his long, pale cock was erect in his hand as he stroked to the scene. I smiled at him, and he moved closer. Looking first to Marcus for approval, Xavier cupped my breast and played with my nipple as I bounced on my husband's cock. The surprise sensation made me rub my clit more intently, and it seemed as if Marcus was now fucking me harder. Xavier slid between the two couples and put his other hand on Katie's breast. She moaned, and he leaned down to take her nipple into his mouth as her husband fucked her. That took Katie over the edge. She grabbed Tommy's ass cheeks and drove her fingers into his skin as her legs began to quake. "I'm coming," she yelled loudly, and I watched my friend wrap her legs around her husband tightly, her body vibrating. Tom kept fucking her through her orgasm, then pulled out and shot a stream of cum across her tiny triangle of pubic hair and onto her flat belly. He held his pink cock tightly and several more bursts of sticky cum covered her belly, some pooling into her navel.

Xavier pulled off of her nipple and moved his mouth toward mine. I gasped when I felt his tongue on my tit. He teased my nipple for a few seconds, and then sucked in hard. He was so close to me, his erection was bumping into my thigh, hips and ribs as Marcus pushed me up and down. I could feel a trail of Xavier's precum along my side. Marcus then lifted me up and put me on my back. I placed a pillow under my ass to present myself fully to him, eager to feel him deep inside me. Xavier kept sucking my tits and Marcus pounded me even harder. Then Xavier moved his hand between my legs, just above where my husband's cock was. He played with my clit while we fucked. My body tightened up, as an explosive orgasm rocked me, my pussy clamping down on Marcus' cock just as he began shooting cum along my vaginal walls.

I screamed in pleasure, screaming Marcus' and Xavier's names.

Xavier pulled off and moved to the other bed, where Brian was fucking Stacy doggystyle. He stood in front of her, his beautiful cock stretched and taught. Stacy opened her lips without hesitation. Seeing his girlfriend suck his friend's cock must have turned Brian on, because he began bucking against her, filling her with his cum. No more than a minute later, Xavier's body tightened up, and I anticipated Stacy pulling off is cock as he exploded. Instead, she slid more of it into her mouth, and I could see Xavier's balls pulsating as he filled her mouth just as Brian was filling her cunt. Even though I had just had a terrific orgasm, I was a little bit jealous of her. The idea of having two guys' full attention, desire and cocks excited me. But I was ashamed to tell my husband that.

Things quieted down for a little while after that, as everyone rested. The four of us on our bed splayed out naked and slept. At some point during the night, I adjusted, and my hand landed on a semi-erect cock. My instinct was to wrap my fingers around it and stroke, just as I did at home when my husband had a morning hard-on. It was after a couple of strokes that I realized it was Tom's cock in my hand, and he moaning quietly and now fully erect. He opened his eyes, and I should have let go. But his cock felt nice, so I said, "Sorry," and kept stroking.

12