Good Girl to Hotwife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie opened her eyes and looked down to see my fingers wrapped around her husband's cock, still sticky with her juices. "Sorry Katie. It was an accident," I said.

"Well, then I get to play with your husband's," she said playfully, rolling over so her delicate fingers could stroke my husband's dark cock. We giggled as the boys looked happily shocked. We moved around so my feet were at the head of the bed, and Katie's legs were near the foot of the bed. Our faces met in the middle, where we could both reach both erections. I stroked my husband and Tom at the same time, then Katie took over. I then concentrated on Tom, sliding my hand over his long pink cock, while Katie's tiny pale hands worked my husband's thick, brown penis. She moved the tip close to her lips, and I could see Marcus arch his back to persuade her to latch on to the tip, but she moved away, teasingly smiling at him as her hot breath touched his cock. I pursed my lips and exhaled onto Tom's cock, but also refused to put him in my mouth. I took long, hard strokes, pulling tight at the bottom of his shaft. I rubbed his swollen testicles.

Within a few minutes, his cock was so hard the head was taut and shiny. His body tightened, and he murmured, "Oh Lily. I'm gonna come."

I held his shaft tight and pointed it straight up. The first stream shot in the air, cum defying gravity for a second before falling back onto my hand. I stroked more using his cum as lube, and his seed dribbled out all over my fingers. Katie didn't let go of my husband's dick, but she moved her face toward her husband's convulsing cock, taking the tip into her mouth and running her tongue over his head as the last bits of cum bubbled out. She slurped on the head as I kept stroking, and Tom's whole body jumped. She pulled off, with cum dripping off her lips, onto her chin, jaw and neck. I couldn't believe my mousy, conservative friend could be so sexy.

Katie kept jerking Marcus, and the sight of his wife and friend covered with cum had him ready to explode. I moved over to help. While Katie stroked the top, I grasped the bottom of his shaft, sliding up and down easily with my cum-covered hands. "I'm coming," he moaned. The first burst surprised Katie, a stream landing on the side of her nose. I leaned down quickly and enveloped his tip in my mouth, greedily sucking each eruption of cum. My husband was writhing in ecstasy as I flicked my tongue over his sensitive hole, catching each drop. I pulled off thinking he was done, but a final convulsion sent a tiny glob on his tip. Katie spread it around with her finger, laughing. I took her finger into my mouth and cleaned it off. We laughed and I couldn't help it, I kissed her lips, my first kiss with a woman. She opened her mouth and we explored with our tongues, tasting a mix of our husbands' semen.

I thought I swallowed everything, but some cum was sticking to my face just under the corner of my mouth. Katie wiped it off for me, as I used my finger to remove Marcus' cum that hit her nose and was dribbling down her face. We each licked our fingers clean, and then laughed.

That night changed our relationship with Tom and Katie. You can read more about that in the next chapter.


12