Good Girl to Slut: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said, collapsing onto her bed.

"Let me clean you off first," she said, slowly opening her eyes and crawling over to me, "it would be wrong to waste a single drop of Daddy's cum."

My groans filled her room for another five minutes or so before I shot yet another load into her young mouth. All the while, her face was still covered with the first load.

"Looks like I better get in the shower. And do some laundry," she said, smiling, "and you better get the hell out of here, Daddy. Before my real daddy comes home."

I kissed her goodbye and promised to see her again soon.

Our new-found dynamic brought us many memorable encounters over the next few months. Many of them remain fond memories, and perhaps I will relate more of them someday. It was a bittersweet day when she left for college, and I only saw her twice afterwards. But those are stories for another time.