All Comments on 'Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 08'

by HiddenDevil_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
xanderbsbxanderbsbover 15 years ago
Interesting

That was an interesting adventure for Britney and Trish. I wonder what else is in store for them both. More please :-)

Dawg_E_StileDawg_E_Stileover 15 years ago
Wow!!

We've been waiting almost a month for chapter 8 and you certainly did not disappoint! Chapter 1 was top-notch, and you've gotten even better with each chapter. Just when I think it's as hot and nasty as it's going to get...you top it. Great work! It's not just words...you're painting pictures I can see in my mind. Great descriptive writing!

I always say, women write better porn than guys do. This series is the perfect example!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very saucy :)

I am very impressed. Your one of the few that I think write tremendous works. There is one thing that I'd like to see in new additions. I don't know if your not into it and thats why it hasn't shown up but I'd like to see some anal sex. Keep it up:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Held out straight through to chapter 8!

But when they started fucking that dildo together? That was it.

FANTASTIC FUCKING SHIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Astounding

Kept up the heat with each chapter getting more and more nasty, in a good way. Loved this so much, excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous