Good Girls Don't

Story Info
Samira really shouldn't let Lenny into her apartment.
1k words
3.67
16.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't do things like this. I'm a single Indian girl, and I don't hook up with guys. I especially don't hook up with married American white guys. I'm still trying to figure out what happened.

Lenny and I worked together. He was always funny and nice. He made really great eye contact, which was something I like. It was like he could see into my soul. I know, it's weird.

I went to happy hour with him and a bunch of other people from work. I didn't even drink! Neither did Lenny. He said he quit drinking because he was doing stupid stuff.

When I got there, he hugged me, and then he squeezed tighter. And I started to pull back, but then I just relaxed in his grip. It's not easy being single in your 30s, never getting touched. We hugged long enough that people started to notice. We sat down to eat, and he sat right at my elbow. He made a point of looking at me very intently while we were talking. He brushed some lint off my shoulder; he used his finger to retrieve an eyelash from my face. I was feeling warm all over.

When it was time to go, the group of us were walking to our cars. Lenny turned to me and said, "can I read your palm?" I nodded and he took my hand.

He spread my palm open. "Did you know I can tell everything about a person from their palm?" He started tracing the lines on my hands. Now, while I am a serious person, but I believe in astrology and I believe in palm reading.

He took his little finger and ran it from my index finger towards my pinky. "Now," he said, "This is your love line. Do you see how it's so straight and narrow and by itself?" I smiled and looked away from him.

"See what happens when you get to the middle of your hand. Look at this cross. This is where you take a lover. And look at mine!" He held up his hand. "Mine has a cross here where I got married, and then another cross the same place as yours, where we start our affair."

"Lenny, you're making me uncomfortable here. I know we're just joking, but this feels weird."

He took my hand again and traced the x. "I'm marking you. You're mine now." And then he kissed my hand!

I put my hand away. "What about your wife?"

"You're mine" he repeated. He pointed at me and said "I'll be seeing you." I got chills. I started breathing so fast I thought I would hyperventilate. I walked really quickly to my car and got in and locked the doors.

Back in my apartment, I tried to calm down. I took a shower and made some hot cocoa. I turned on the TV when I heard a knock at the door. It couldn't be. He would never do this.

I opened the door to find Lenny, a huge smile on his face. I stood there gaping. "You can't be here Lenny! I'm in my pajamas!"

He laughed and walked towards me. He held my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. "That's not what your tits say." It was true. My nipples are standing up plainly through the fabric of my sheer robe.

He ran his hand through my wet hair. "Are you gonna let me in or what?" I stood back from the door and he walked in, taking off his coat and tossing it on the couch. The nerve of this guy. I shut the door.

"I'm not gonna sleep with you, Lenny. I'm only letting you in because you're my friend. But this is really weird."

And then he got really close to me, and I should've moved away but instead I put my hands on his belt loops. "I told you, you're mine. There's nothing you can do about it." He kissed me again on the mouth, and I wrapped my arms around him. He pushed me up against the wall, and opened my robe, running his hands up and down my body. I shivered from head to toe.

He had my robe off in a moment and he was kissing my still damp, naked body all up and down. He led me to the sofa, and sat me on his lap. I couldn't believe I was doing this, my legs spread around a married man, as he licked my neck and nibbled on my ear. I was humping him, and I was getting close to coming. "God, Lenny," I said. I really needed this.

Then, he took me and laid me down on the couch. He took off his jeans and unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was so white, but it was strong and broad. I wanted him everywhere on me. He had beautiful cock, pink and circumcised. I brought him to me, and I took him in my mouth. I sucked until it was glistening. He pushed me gently back onto the couch.

He got on top of me and he caressed my face. "Samira, you're the most beautiful woman in the world." I got tears in my eyes and he kissed me again. He entered me gently, slowly. I felt the electricity, and my hips knew how to follow his. We moved like we were a single person, carrying on the most delicious dance.

Once we got a good rhythm, and he knew I was comfortable, he slowed down, and said, "OK, you get on top." He sat back on the couch, and pulled me toward him. I got on his cock, and started to work it up and down. It felt really good! I found myself smiling, and squeezing his hands to my tits. We both came together. I collapsed into his arms.

He asked me, "Samira, do you believe we're going to be together?" I nodded, and we kissed again.

"Me too," he said.